Forum Description: Thoughts about anything and everything
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=61155
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 10:56pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Harvey Weinstein
Posted By: Passing Through
Subject: Harvey Weinstein
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:26am
As he is being discussed in multiple threads and the scandal around him is growing fast and expanding to other people, and I think will follow to other areas including business and sport, it feels like a change is coming, so it might be worth a thread of it's own. Huge social issue waiting to explode

Has anyone fallen faster than Harvey Weinstein?

One might say it’s among the most stunning falls from grace Hollywood has ever seen, but the word “grace” has rarely been used where Harvey Weinstein is concerned.

In less than a week, the mounting scandal over allegations of sexual harassment and assault has rapidly consumed the once-powerful film mogul — and the entertainment industry as a whole. With fresh accusations against Weinstein continuing to emerge after stories involving stars such as  http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-1507657915-htmlstory.html" rel="nofollow - Gwyneth   http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-1507657915-htmlstory.html" rel="nofollow - Paltrow  and  http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-gwyneth-paltrow-angelina-jolie-1507657915-htmlstory.html" rel="nofollow - Angelina Jolie  broke in the New York Times and the  http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-new-yorker-report-by-ronan-farrow-1507649958-htmlstory.html" rel="nofollow - New Yorker , organizations and individuals across Hollywood and in politics are scrambling to distance themselves from him, while large and uncomfortable questions are arising about what the scandal reveals about the culture of Hollywood.

Since the first http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-weinstein-hollywood-business-20171005-story.html" rel="nofollow -  New York Times story  appeared last Thursday, Weinstein — a man who for decades was renowned for his ability to mint award-winning hits like “Pulp Fiction,” “Shakespeare in Love” and “The King’s Speech” and whose films have racked up more than 300 Oscar nominations — has become a pariah. more....

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-harvey-weinstein-collapse-20171011-story.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-harvey-weinstein-collapse-20171011-story.html

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:47am
Just read the list of women who have come out against this fellow & the brief story each are saying about him. Amazing how many are saying the same thing - that they were invited back to his hotel room & on arrival he was there waiting in a bath robe. Umm - hello - why would you go into the room then ladies ? Anyway, fortunately ALL seemed to get away from the fellow before any real harm was done. Not sure about the "huge social issues waiting to explode" though PT. Deary me !

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:56am
Dozens of women so far, several rape accusations, at least a dozen paid off, at least two police and prosecutorial investigations silenced. 

Powerful people abusing that power to sexually assault women whose entire career might live or die on the next decision they make is a big deal. 

Other names are coming out now, including a leading actor apologising in advance, and another well known abuser being named. No wonder he begged for and was granted Russian citizenship last year. They dont extradite 

-------------

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:00am
A lot of enablers. Famous women who were groped early on in their career by Weinstein, chose not to work with him again, but said nothing publicly.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:02am
There are always enablers and apologists involved with so much at stake for everyone involved All are as guilty as the the abuser. 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:05am
Well I just hope this "social adjustment" does not lead to a lot more unattractive women in movies. Hang the bugger if so !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:08am
This stuff has been around since pussy was a kitten. Since when do people in a position of power not try to use it to feed their "fetishes". If they get caught out - so be it. However its never going to "REALLY" change how things are done....esp in the movie world !

-------------

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:28am
The good old casting couch.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:42am
I am amazed that a father or husband didnt smash his face in years ago.
How could so so many women stay silent for so long ???Cry

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:38am
For the same reason stable staff stay silent; they won't risk black listing Unhappy

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

For the same reason stable staff stay silent; they won't risk black listing Unhappy

This is exactly right. Same thing happens everywhere. To speak out without several others doing so at the same time is to confine your career to the scrap heap.

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:13am
Image result

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: max manewer
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:24am
Amusing to read that actor Ben Affleck, who was highly critical of Weinstein, now has women coming out accusing him of groping them. It's all phoney in Hollywood.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 12:52pm
There must be some Hollywood starlets who worked with Weinstein, who didn't have the "moves" put on them. I wonder what they are thinking
about that.

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:38pm
One said she rebuffed his sexual advances 3 times of the 5.

The Usual , wait 20 years then have a breakdown for a dollar.

Boys will be boys.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 1:47pm
It has been rampant in Hollywood, forever. The women are largely cast because they are attractive specimens. The people who decide who is cast, are in a powerful position, and take advantage of it. Marilyn Monroe said she spent a lot of time on her knees, getting the roles she played.

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:02pm
Insecure little men with huge egos and no self control. Not just Hollywood, they’re everywhere.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:17pm
One of the catches inherent in making your fortune out of sex appeal.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:23pm
....an ole Harvey Wallbanger denies all accusations, "unequivocally". I can only laugh at Hollywood and its movies, I lost interest long ago.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:24pm
Not all women who are sexually harassed in the workplace are “ trying to make a fortune out of their sex appeal”. Even in Hollywood they don’t deserve to be subjected to this sort of predatory behaviour. No ifs no buts, it’s just plain wrong.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:34pm
If you fear ostracization from an industry for reporting assault, find another industry, I would say.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:40pm
Of course it would be much better if you didn’t have to report anything in the first place

Egregious victim blaming right there.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 2:47pm
If everyone reported it, that would stop it. They don't, because they consider the potential gain from silence outweighs the insult/indignity they endured.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

If everyone reported it, that would stop it. They don't, because they consider the potential gain from silence outweighs the insult/indignity they endured.

You wouldn't need to stop it if it didn't start. Not being a sexual predator is not too high a of a demand to place on someone, I wouldn't have thought. Failure to report it is considerably the lesser of two evils, by any reasonable measure.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:44pm
If no-one reported crime, do you think it increases ? No-brainer ! These women submit because they see a big earn at stake.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:55pm
You keep repeating yourself. If a victim doesn't report a crime they are still the victim. The perpetrator is still the perpetrator. There is a an enormous chasm in culpability here.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 5:58pm
I keep repeating myself because it is the truth. Non-reportage of crime is itself a crime in many cases.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:02pm
This is a pathetic attempt at rationalisation on your behalf. There is simply no equivalence between the actions of Weinstein and those of his victims. 

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:07pm
The silence of the victims, who are seemingly a victim of their ambitions as much as anything, just keeps it rolling.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:07pm
I would have thought sexual predatory behaviour was almost hard wired into most males. A matter of degrees of self control I would have thought !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:09pm
There are some bad people in that group, but there are also some very fine people among sexual predators and there is blame on both sides frankly. 

Oh wait...

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:12pm
I mean attractive women are much more likely to be used in movies/ advertising - why ? Surely one of the reasons is that they are more appealing to the male eye. Isn't that just a step away from male sexual predatory behaviour ?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

There are some bad people in that group, but there are also some very fine people among sexual predators and there is blame on both sides frankly. 

Oh wait...

Pathetic is the term that best applies to these crass individuals, but really if a serious crime occurs, ya gotta put ya hand up.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I would have thought sexual predatory behaviour was almost hard wired into most males. A matter of degrees of self control I would have thought !

I like women but I've never found it difficult NOT to abuse a position of power to force myself on them. It's really not that hard. All that's required is a modicum of respect.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:18pm

Oh wait...

Pathetic is the term that best applies to these crass individuals, but really if a serious crime occurs, ya gotta put ya hand up.

Have you been following the story at all?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

I like women but I've never found it difficult NOT to abuse a position of power to force myself on them. It's really not that hard. All that's required is a modicum of respect.
Ok...however even you Judge would prefer to ogle a good sort over a not so good sort. So how do you justify that ? What drives that difference ?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:24pm

Oh wait...

Typically it is after a lengthy time only, look at Cosby.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:25pm
Don't most people (men + women) use their position in society / work to influence outcomes to their own benefit. Human nature. This fellow just happened to use it primarily for sexual gratification. The bloke is obviously a grub - just don't think you will ever get rid of such behaviour. Not unlike the Domestic Violence issue.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:26pm

Ok...however even you Judge would prefer to ogle a good sort over a not so good sort. So how do you justify that ? What drives that difference ?

Why should you have to justify that? Bizarre question. We humans have all sorts of impulses we keep in check because it's the right thing to do. Most of us are aware of this way before the law has to get involved. People like Weinstein are weak, entitled bullies. Not people like me, or I'm assuming you.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:28pm

Oh wait...

Typically it is after a lengthy time only, look at Cosby.

There have been attempts to prosecute him at least twice criminally(12 yrs ago the first) and more than a dozen times civilly The FBI is now investigating why the criminal cases were dropped despite NYPD presenting what were described as ''slam dunk'' cases. Power and influence

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:29pm

Don't most people (men + women) use their position in society / work to influence outcomes to their own benefit. Human nature. This fellow just happened to use it primarily for sexual gratification. The bloke is obviously a grub - just don't think you will ever get rid of such behaviour. Not unlike the Domestic Violence issue.

The bloke could've afforded a conga line of $10,000-a-night high class hookers if he purely wanted sexual gratification. He wanted more.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:30pm

Why should you have to justify that? Bizarre question. We humans have all sorts of impulses we keep in check because it's the right thing to do. Most of us are aware of this way before the law has to get involved. People like Weinstein are weak, entitled bullies. Not people like me, or I'm assuming you.
True - however how do propose to change it ? I mean you cant tell me people like him or his like don't know they are abusing their position. So education is obviously not the answer. Nothing will change imo - certainly no "massive cultural change" as was suggested above that's for sure.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:33pm
Quite right, Judge, impulse control. But, the victims also had an impulse they did not control, the impulse to make it in the movies, that over-rode other considerations.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:33pm

The bloke could've afforded a conga line of $10,000-a-night high class hookers if he purely wanted sexual gratification. He wanted more.
Exactly - it was a "power" thing. Not that unusual though - that's my point 

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:36pm

True - however how do propose to change it ? I mean you cant tell me people like him or his like don't know they are abusing their position. So education is obviously not the answer. Nothing will change imo - certainly no "massive cultural change" as was suggested above that's for sure.

The only way it will change is if there is a fundamental change in the way many men view women. This is not some feminist claptrap it happens to be true. I have daughters. People like Weinstein repulse me. It won't happen overnight but it can happen- the exposure of people like Ailes, O'Reilly and Weinstein. And blaming the victims is the worst thing you can do.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:36pm
How many narcissists make it to senior management positions in big business ? Plenty I would suggest. Cant tell me they don't leave a train wreck of human misery behind on the way to meeting their ambitions.

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:38pm

Exactly - it was a "power" thing. Not that unusual though - that's my point 

Not unusual, but completely unacceptable nonetheless. We can't just shrug our shoulders and say "boys will be boys". Off to the house of mirrors

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:43pm

Quite right, Judge, impulse control. But, the victims also had an impulse they did not control, the impulse to make it in the movies, that over-rode other considerations.

You keep arguing as if there is an equivalence here. There simply isn't.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:43pm
I would also add women are pretty good at using their "natural" advantages to position themselves differently/ above those that don't have same. So its not only men thing Judge. Go ask the fat freckly faced girl in school how well they are treated by the cheer leader types !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:44pm
No doubt some of these "victims", and we may never hear about them, went on to success in pictures, and would do whatever it took to get there, again, given their time over. This not as simple as lechers on the loose,as grubby as they are, the "victims" were their enablers !

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:44pm

I would also add women are pretty good at using their "natural" advantages to position themselves differently/ above those that don't have same. So its not only men thing Judge. Go ask the fat freckly faced girl in school how well they are treated by the cheer leader types !

Deflection.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:46pm

Deflection.
You cheeky bathtub/plug Judge. I've never been called a deflector before - but I have now !

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:47pm
What is more important, Judge, your name up in lights, or personal integrity ? You may say the latter, but how did the "victims" vote on that ?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:50pm
Who put them in a position of having to "vote"?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 6:59pm
Every decision you make is a vote.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:01pm
You didn't answer the question. W-w-w-w-w-w....W-w-w-w-w-. 

Come on Fonzie. You can say it.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:17pm
Life can throw up some tough choices, Judge. And until tested, who can say which way we will decide.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:21pm
Not to sexually abuse or intimidate people isn't a particularly tough choice imo.

Posted By: ThreeBears
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:22pm
More after the ball game virtue signalling from the usual suspects. Just as worthless as many of the "victim" statements in this case. Everyone knew, nobody acted. Paltrow was swift to thank Weinstein and Miramax for her Academy Award. She also had a kind word for her old mate Ben Groper Affleck. Fittingly her award was presented by all time female fondler Jack Nicholson.
No expose on Jack either flag wavers? Fittingly this whole sordid story bought to light by the offspring of Mia Farrow and all time pedo Woody Allen. The whole industry is full of enablers and sickos.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:27pm
Well, I'll leave it to you to try and "shame" the Harvey's of the world, Judge. Their errant behaviour is in inverse proportion to the amount of shame they feel for it. You are wasting your time trying.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:30pm
I'm not trying to shame them. Just pointing out what should be the bleeding obvious, despite the interjections of ThreeMorons and the like.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:38pm
There are wolfish men, Judge, it is no good railing against their ways, or appealing to their "better" instincts, which they have in very short supply.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:41pm

There are wolfish men, Judge, it is no good railing against their ways, or appealing to their "better" instincts, which they have in very short supply.

That's one of the whole points of civilization and society. To do exactly that.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:46pm
No, the law is what is supposed to keep anti-social behaviour in check. In this case, as PT pointed out, the mechanisms of the law seem to have failed. Lecturing does not work, preaching as we know, is almost always only heeded by the converted.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:55pm
So who's to blame for the antisocial behaviour? In this instance.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:00pm
BTW, Harvey's now headed off to somewhere or other for treatment for "sex addiction". Poor Harvey the victim...the mind boggles.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:05pm

No, the law is what is supposed to keep anti-social behaviour in check. In this case, as PT pointed out, the mechanisms of the law seem to have failed. Lecturing does not work, preaching as we know, is almost always only heeded by the converted.

The chief law enforcement officer and prosecutor is an elected official who is elected with the help of campaign contributions, like ant other politician. In this case the DA for Manhattan who dropped the case. Cyrus Vance Jr, had received  $27k in campaign contributions from Weinstein's lawyer before and after dropping the case against him.  Vance was also a lawyer in the same firm as Weinstein's lawyer before running for DA

What hope did that girl have of justice and what message does it send to the next one abused, about reporting him?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:06pm
Criminal behaviour has to be reported, full stop. You don't do that, you are encouraging more of it. If you see a shark in the water, you don't curse the shark, you raise the alarm to help the other unsuspecting swimmers ! Effective action trumps moralising, Judge !

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:08pm

The chief law enforcement officer and prosecutor is an elected official who is elected with the help of campaign contributions, like ant other politician. In this case the DA for Manhattan who dropped the case. Cyrus Vance Jr, had received  $27k in campaign contributions from Weinstein's lawyer before and after dropping the case against him.  Vance was also a lawyer in the same firm as Weinstein's lawyer before running for DA

What hope did that girl have of justice and what message does it send to the next one abused, about reporting him?

The more complaints, the better the chances.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:10pm
Isn't that what they are doing now that someone is finally listening?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:13pm

Isn't that what they are doing now that someone is finally listening?

"They" would have been listening a lot earlier, if the numbers had come forward then.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:46pm

Seriously, it's like trying to reason with a plush toy...

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:52pm
How superior you are, Judge !

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:56pm
Hey, if I'm not a victim blamer, I'll take that all day every day.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:01pm
If your next door neighbour had his dog baited, and didn't tell you about it, and next week your dog was baited, you wouldn't resent his not warning you ? Wake up !

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:04pm
Well that's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heardLOL

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:06pm
Too clever for you, Judge. Hiding crime hurts others. Those Hollywood broads who kept this under wraps are far from blameless.

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:28pm
This is a really weird thread. Hollywood has been sexually exploiting people since day dot. Stars became stars because they pleasured a producer. Suddenly it's an issue?

Would be good to rip the lid off the whole thing, but can't see that happening.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

This is a really weird thread. Hollywood has been sexually exploiting people since day dot. Stars became stars because they pleasured a producer. Suddenly it's an issue?

Would be good to rip the lid off the whole thing, but can't see that happening.

I'm sure over centuries priests were fiddling with kiddies since day dot. Suddenly it's an issue? Well, quite. Times have changed.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:58pm
I seem to remember that some of the Nazi "elite" preyed on the German cinema starlets of the time, Goebbels certainly one, Bormann another. I doubt complaining to police would have helped much under that regime.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 9:59pm
Geez took you 5 mins to do that.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:00pm
Sorry that was to judge.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:02pm
Ever heard of Fatry Arbuckle? Charlie Chaplin? Roman Polanski? Jack Nicholson? Warren Beatty? Guy Pierce?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:04pm
Five minutes? Don't get it. The time it takes you to tie your shoelaces?

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:06pm
Beatty ? He had women throwing themselves at him. It's an awful thing to deal with, from what I can remember of it.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:09pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia%20" rel="nofollow - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_cases_in_Australia

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:11pm
Weird.

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:11pm
Hollywood is just a big orgy, sad but true

-------------
EAD

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:12pm
I know, right...centuries of it

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:13pm

Beatty ? He had women throwing themselves at him. It's an awful thing to deal with, from what I can remember of it.

He had a good time, that's for sure.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:13pm

I know, right...centuries of it

To stayer

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:14pm
Some say the Anglicans were little better. But of course that doesn't suit some agendas !

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:24pm
Little better would be damning them with faint praise, unfortunately. The same with Weinstien. Have people beholden to you...so that means you get to fcuk them. A recurring pattern.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 10:48pm
Just be thankful you aren't afflicted with too many unruly urges that have no legally permissible outlet, Judge. It's a luxury some don't have, apparently.

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 11:51pm
I love it.
Another one has hit the headlines about how she escaped from him on 5 occasions.
     One has to ask why she gave him 5 opportunities . To do what.?

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 9:06am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I love it.
Another one has hit the headlines about how she escaped from him on 5 occasions.

On the face of it, it does sound ridiculous. Once bitten, twice shy, they say, but the bite couldn't have been too severe.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 5:19pm

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I love it.

On the face of it, it does sound ridiculous. Once bitten, twice shy, they say, but the bite couldn't have been too severe.

Sadly Max ..    Women are victims too often and any of us would die protecting them ,   BUT    there are also far too many False allegations that don't get the severe penalties they deserve.
AVO's as a weapon are well known and one reason so many men meet all allegations with suspicion.
This sleeze bag Weinstein has gone on for decades without any serious questions being asked .     .   We have to ask WHY --- HOW.
I shake the head = no no no , when some start proceedings many years after the alleged events.
This Might start an explosion in Hollywood ,    Reveal how some shag their way to an Oscar     

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:35pm
Show business is just that, "show". Behind the scenes, a completely different state of affairs.

Date Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 7:49pm

Show business is just that, "show". Behind the scenes, a completely different state of affairs.

I think your key word is "AFFAIRS"

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 7:29am
Wonder if he tried to touch up the trannies who work in Hollywood

-------------
EAD

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net