Print Page | Close Window

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=59957
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 10:49am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts
Posted By: Dr E
Subject: Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:51am
Seems there is no thread about this ... must be true what the progressive left are saying ... nothing to be concerned about, and we are all just over reacting!

Open the boarders and let everyone in, just keep an eye on the home grown nut jobs. 

Oh, and of course, if anyone with any actual knowledge wants to speak, shut them down, or if you are the ABC, simply ignore it.

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Replies:
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:58am
Seems like it was a big weekend for it.

Stockholm truck attack: Man arrested after four killed in shopping street, Sweden police say

Vehicle attack the latest to hit a European city

The attack was the latest to hit the Nordic region after shootings in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2015 that killed three people, and the 2011 bombing and shooting by far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik that killed 77 people in Norway.

Several attacks in which trucks or cars have driven into crowds have taken place in other parts of Europe in the past year.

Just last month, a  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-23/london-terrorist-attack-on-uk-parliament-westminster-bridge/8378392" rel="nofollow - suspected Islamist terrorist carried out an attack on London's Westminster Bridge and outside the Houses of Parliament , killing four people and injuring 40 more.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-20/truck-crashes-into-berlin-christmas-market-how-it-unfolded/8134122" rel="nofollow - an attack in Berlin in December , when a truck smashed through a Christmas market, killing 12 people.

The group also said they were behind an attack in Nice, France, last July when a  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-15/nice-france-truck-attack-what-happened/7631958" rel="nofollow - truck drove down a busy street and killed 86 people celebrating Bastille Day .

Al Qaeda in 2010 urged its followers to use trucks as a weapon.

Neutral Sweden has not fought a war in more than 200 years, but its military has taken part in UN peacekeeping missions in a number of conflict zones in recent years, including Iraq, Mali and Afghanistan.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/stockholm-attack-man-arrested-after-four-killed-sweden/8427238

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:01am
So how do you rationalise the "Islamification" of Egypt as it marches on unabated ...?

... just some more "home grown" nutters? ... not really representative of the "religion of peace"?

Or is this simply the preferred template for infiltration and conquest ... remember Beirut? ... these cup cakes sure do know how to remain patient and play the long game.

Egypt church bombings kill at least 27, injure dozens

The attacks were the latest in a series of assaults on Egypt's Christian minority, which makes up around 10 per cent of the population and has been repeatedly targeted by Islamic extremists.

They come just one week before Coptic Easter and the same month Pope Francis is scheduled to visit Egypt.

Egypt struggles to combat wave of Islamic militancy

Copts — who belong to an early Christian denomination in Egypt — face regular attacks by Muslim neighbours, who burn their homes and churches in poor rural areas, usually in anger over an inter-faith romance or the construction of a church.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-09/egypt-church-bombings-kill-at-least-27-injure-dozens/8429272" rel="nofollow - http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-09/egypt-church-bombings-kill-at-least-27-injure-dozens/8429272

-------------

Posted By: cabosanlucas
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:02am
Shocking news. nowhere safe anymore.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:04am
Oh why worry about it Doc ??
Never happen here .
Our muslims are all peace loving.Ermm
Just ask PT.Big smile
His pet serves him coffee every day.Thumbs Up

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:21am
There was a time when Egypt was a tolerant progressive place ... like Bankstown, and many other Islamic States used to be ..!Stern Smile

Some great photos!

https://egyptianstreets.com/2014/04/05/egypts-golden-years-in-23-vintage-photos/

Iran in the 70's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uom4tsjSAWc

Gotta love the "before and after" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkSptIpx5v4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d-IV80SOLg

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:49am

We rush to condemn Islamophobia. What about anti-Christian attacks?

Reverend George Capsis says Mike is the fourth Christian to have complained to him about a religiously motivated attack in the past six months. “You don’t hear about it because no one’s reporting it,” he says.

... but surely, the ABC, The Project, The Guardian, Fairyfax .... no?Shocked

But last Tuesday afternoon, 30-year-old Greek Orthodox Christian, Mike, discovered too late the risks of wearing a large cross outside his clothing while travelling on the train from Campsie to Bankstown with his girlfriend.

He says he was minding his own business talking on his mobile phone, when four young men of Middle Eastern appearance allegedly violently ripped the crucifix off his neck, and stomped on it while swearing “F*** Jesus” and referring to “Allah”.

He says they punched him and kicked him in his face, back and shoulders during the attack which began about 3pm, just after the train left Belmore station.

Thank Allah that this sh!t hasn't reached Bankstown yet!!!Ermm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/we-rush-to-condemn-islamophobia-what-about-antichristian-attacks/news-story/2bb6f9a158146e963355a6da3adbe70a

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:53am
... that train stops at Punchbowl too ... 200 m from the gate to the PUNCHBOWL BOYS HIGH SCHOOL ...absolutely nothing to see here folks!Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:03am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Never happen here .
Just ask PT.Big smile

....        I don't think you realise it AA,   But that is the funniest post so far in 2017.

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 7:29am
Its like a plague that is sweeping the planet, the world is screwed

-------------
EAD

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 8:56am

Never happen here .
Just ask PT.Big smile

Wrong, it is inevitable now, Trump just made it so.

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Never happen here .
Just ask PT.Big smile

Wrong, it is inevitable now, Trump just made it so.

so if its inevitable...how are you going to work out who the peace loving ones are?

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 10:48am
They will be the ones not committing crimes.  

How do you know which white neighbour wont rob you or hold up your local servo or fire bullets through your neighbor's front door?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:09am

They will be the ones not committing crimes.  

How do you know which white neighbour wont rob you or hold up your local servo or fire bullets through your neighbor's front door?

i dont. but i dont buckle up waiting for that either. and i doubt anyone is robbing servo's in the name of religion or because of obamas actions in the middle east.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:16am
Robbing servos for drug money is so much more reassuring 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:19am
When was the last servo robbed in the name of Islam?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:30am
i doubt there bas been. thats the point.

Do you buckle up waiting for white crime? (Not pacific islander or sudanese for example just White). ??

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:36am
I dont live in fear of any crime or in being swamped by any religious group. 

You and your irrational right wing mates have that one to yourself.

-------------

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:30pm
I've no idea what nationality or religion these kids are but loved the mothers' comments re. the 15yo Disapprove

Queanbeyan stabbing: Teens to remain behind bars as bail officially denied

NSW Police confirmed on Saturday that the counter-terrorism unit was investigating, but no terror-related charges have been laid.

Police also said they were only investigating the 16-year-old in relation to any possible terrorism link.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-08/queanbeyan-stabbing-accused-extradited-to-nsw/8427666" rel="nofollow - Inside the ACT Children's Court on Saturday , the 15-year-old boy's mother wept as the extradition order was made.

Outside court she told the media that her son was "not a terrorist" and that he was "a good kid".

The teens are scheduled to reappear via video link in Parramatta Children's Court on April 11.

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 12:35pm

I dont live in fear of any crime or in being swamped by any religious group. 

You and your irrational right wing mates have that one to yourself.

so whats "buckle up" all about?

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:03pm
Just feeding the chooks LOL

-------------

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:14pm
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/22/the-muslim-brotherhood-s-war-on-coptic-christians.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/22/the-muslim-brotherhood-s-war-on-coptic-christians.html

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:15pm
Why do you think they targeted Christians stayer?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:27pm
It's in the article.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:31pm
Who will Trump bomb this week then to send a ''message'' to not kill Christians, or does he love Syrian Muslims more than he loves Egyptian Christians?

Who next week? He has drawn a line in the sand. Is it worth anything?

-------------

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:33pm
That article's from 2013

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

That article's from 2013

That's the point.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:36pm

Why do you think they targeted Christians stayer?

because the muslim brotherhood thought the 10% christians in egypt were trying to overthrow islam and sharia law when their leader morsi was overthrown.

They must be viscious bastards to go around murdering christians because of a perceived threat from such a minority.

Right??

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:47pm
It is well documented who they are and what they are like. Makes you wonder why our friend and NATO ally Mr Erdogan in Turkey was cosying up to them?

Strange bedfellows eh?

Complicated world. No room for absolutists. 

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:51pm

It is well documented who they are and what they are like. Makes you wonder why our friend and NATO ally Mr Erdogan in Turkey was cosying up to them?

Strange bedfellows eh?

Complicated world. No room for absolutists. 

feel free to document your own account of the evil bastards PT.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:53pm
We know who they are and where they live When will Donald deal with them?

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:58pm

We know who they are and where they live When will Donald deal with them?

deflect to don.

why did they attack christians? you posed the question. whats the real answer you are burning to tell?

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:12pm
Refer Trump thread

-------------

Posted By: subastral
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:14pm
Can Cabo get through one post without mentioning hypocrisy or deflection??

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:15pm
Poor guy doesn't even realise when he deflects to Obama all the time when asked questions about Donny....

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

easy. but i need you whale and pt to stop posting

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:16pm

Poor guy doesn't even realise when he deflects to Obama all the time when asked questions about Donny....

we know what donny is about, he has been well documented ...and all that

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

easy. but i need you whale and pt to stop posting

Brilliant. We will leave it to Judge then.....Thumbs Up

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 8:54pm
As if someone who lives their life as an academic in Adelaide can offer qualified comment an anything. I mean really....does the Pope wear a beanie ?

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:10pm
What a pathetically p1ss weak effort to demean someone.  Dead

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

What a pathetically p1ss weak effort to demean someone.  Dead

Typical...lol

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:20pm
From you?  Indeed it is.  Chronically.

Unlike more of your fellow travellers who can actually articulate their opinions without the need for a nonsensical put-down such as yours above.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:27pm
Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !

Loser - lol

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:29pm

From you?  Indeed it is.  Chronically.

Unlike more of your fellow travellers who can actually articulate their opinions without the need for a nonsensical put-down such as yours above.
"fellow travellers"....umm...ok !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:34pm
Actually SC you may be toughening up a bit. Your normal ammo is having one cheap shot then scarping away for a few hours. Improvement noted !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !   Loser - lol

Ok I was wrong about the Trump election - like about 90% of posters on here.  But again, yours post is just another pointless put down from someone who has nothing substantial to say.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:38pm
& one more....The Judge & I have had many , many "discussions" over the years.. & a lot worse than that comment have been exchanged. I would expect it would be like water off a ducks back to him....so get off your high horse !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:45pm
Don't kid yourself.  

Though hesitating to speak for him, reckon the Judge wouldn't normally give you the time of day.  Or me either perhaps, but that's the possible reality.

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:45pm

Just refer your pre - election thoughts on the Trump thread - TBV prize for the biggest dumbo on the site !   Loser - lol

Ok I was wrong about the Trump election - like about 90% of posters on here.  But again, yours post is just another pointless put down from someone who has nothing substantial to say.
Oh really. I would suggest over the years I have been one of the more opinionated members on TBV. I have gone toe toe to toe with most on here on a broad range of topics....just could not be bothered lately. I find most topics / opinions are on replay !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:46pm
Oh please. Dead

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:48pm

Don't kid yourself.  

Though hesitating to speak for him, reckon the Judge wouldn't normally give you the time of day.  Or me either perhaps, but that's the possible reality.
I didn't say he would give me the time of day... I said it's not the first time I have said similar to him . As for you - I could not care less - always been painful !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 9:50pm
Anyway....keep it up....about time you showed a bit of ticker !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 10:59pm

As if someone who lives their life as an academic in Adelaide can offer qualified comment an anything. I mean really....does the Pope wear a beanie ?

If I were an academic from Adelaide I might take exception to that. Probably not, but...

Anyway, shame on you oneone for having such a dismissive attitude to learning. Look how far that Year 8 Equivalency Certificate has gotten you!

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 11:26pm
The Middle East, the origin of Christianity, is now 4% Christian ....

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:44am

If I were an academic from Adelaide I might take exception to that. Probably not, but...

Anyway, shame on you oneone for having such a dismissive attitude to learning. Look how far that Year 8 Equivalency Certificate has gotten you!
Their you go Second Chance - a beautiful return serve from the The Judge. This one almost got over the net !

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

What about the origins of the Inca, the Aztec, the Sioux, Zulu or Palawa? How's Christianity faring there after pretty much obliterating any cultures and religions that got in it's way? Since the Crusades and until the discovery of oil Christians weren't too concerned with the ME. More money to be made elsewhere.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:16am

Looks like they were pretty quick off the mark out saving souls, whether they wanted saving or not. Never went back apparently, but why would you?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 10:17am
It probably looks too much like Bankstown. 

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:01am
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/pope-apologizes-for-serious-sins-during-colonization-of-americas" rel="nofollow - http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/pope-apologizes-for-serious-sins-during-colonization-of-americas

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:10am

what dumb ass point are you trying to make.

Judaism originated in the ME, they are now 1.6% of the population, so what ?

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:13am

Looks like they were pretty quick off the mark out saving souls, whether they wanted saving or not. Never went back apparently, but why would you?

much like timor, grenada, laos, nicaragua, el salvador and chile, ...

who knows what they would have turned out like without being saved from themselves. isnt that right PT ?

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:18am
Then why did Francis apologize to South American indigenous and Benedict admit that ''shadows accompany the work of evangelizing? 

Maybe the end justifies the means? Does that apply to democratization also?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:29am

Then why did Francis apologize to South American indigenous and Benedict admit that ''shadows accompany the work of evangelizing? 

just playing the dev again PT. get use to it.

he apologised because it was a catastrophic sin in the name of christ. just like those usa govt conquests of those poor countries was a massive crime in the name of power and profit.

you criticise one but find a pathetic lame excuse for the other.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 11:46am
What is the difference between evangelizing and democratizing those same countries, especially when both processes were imposed at the same time?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 12:31pm
A long read from a greek orthodox site that covers their persecution since way back up til recently. For anyone who cares enough to look into it. Helps to understand a lot of current problems in the world if you know the background.
http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/memoryof.htm" rel="nofollow - http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/memoryof.htm

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 12:32pm
(I should say the persecution of orthodox christians of all kinds, usually by...)

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 1:05pm

he apologised because it was a catastrophic sin in the name of christ. just like those usa govt conquests of those poor countries was a massive crime in the name of power and profit.

Why? Just give your own opinions, or own up to them rather than using devils advocate line, which can easily be misconstrued as a cop-out.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

(I should say the persecution of orthodox christians of all kinds, usually by...)

Is Egypt the same?

The way I see Egypt is that Egypt, like Iraq and Syria where religious tolerant(as much as they could in a rough neighborhood) and the Islamists(exported from SA in their '' proxy war'' against Iran) have had trouble fomenting unrest through sectarian sunni v Shia tension as they have done in several other Nth African and ME countries. 

Syria is gone for them and Iraq will follow with Russia/US doing a deal. The Islamists are looking for somewhere else to go but need high tension and a power vacuum to succeed in infiltrating 

After failed attempts over the last 3-4 years( cover of Arab Spring/Obama offshore balancing ) and they are putting in another big effort this time targeting the Coptic minority first. I think this will escalate quickly as they move/expand from Iraq/Syria. 

Could be just a lot of nonsense though

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 1:50pm

Why? Just give your own opinions, or own up to them rather than using devils advocate line, which can easily be misconstrued as a cop-out.

What brought you here...The christians?

they are my posts, my style. piss off.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 2:03pm
Re the coptic christians in egypt:
http://www.mei.edu/content/copts-under-morsi-leave-them-church" rel="nofollow - http://www.mei.edu/content/copts-under-morsi-leave-them-church

If anyone bothers to read the links I've put up you might see that orthodox christians have been treated like pests for centuries - by muslims, fellow christians, communists etc etc, and they are still considered pests today. They are despised by the powerful and neglected by the western media. What is happening to christian minorities in egypt and other places should be getting the attention of the world, but no... who cares about that lot?
Who is helping these people? Who is even talking about it? More trendy things to care about I guess.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 2:18pm
I lost family members in that stuff and parts of my family ended up here as a result of it in the 20's 

I don't think this is related, rather this is the ongoing Sunni/Shia divide, Saudi/Iran proxy war in full swing. Same as in Syria, Yemen Iraq. Coptics are just an easy target to set things off and create chaos.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 2:28pm
The Coptic Christians supported the overthrow of Morsi, so el-Sisi has a moral commitment to them. Trump very publicly committed to el-Morsi last week on his visit to Washington

What is happening now is like someone kicking your dog to get you to fight them. Every Islamist group will test Trump out soon

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 2:32pm

http://www.mei.edu/content/copts-under-morsi-leave-them-church" rel="nofollow - http://www.mei.edu/content/copts-under-morsi-leave-them-church

If anyone bothers to read the links I've put up you might see that orthodox christians have been treated like pests for centuries - by muslims, fellow christians, communists etc etc, and they are still considered pests today. They are despised by the powerful and neglected by the western media. What is happening to christian minorities in egypt and other places should be getting the attention of the world, but no... who cares about that lot?
Who is helping these people? Who is even talking about it? More trendy things to care about I guess.

you are right. christian persecution isnt trendy. the moral high ground taken by the usual suspects left them in its wake.

It was intersting seeing the responses to luke foleys tweet calling for the protection of coptics. it was a combo of good will and relief that finally a politician publically stood up for persecuted christians too.

http://www.aidtochurch.org

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 2:41pm

What exactly do you want people to do? Do you want a hashtag? A protest?
There are so many minority groups suffering all over the world, it's simply unfair to expect everything to get similar coverage here. It doesn't mean it's being ignored, most simply wouldn't know. Church is rather powerful worldwide, is it not? Anything they can do rather than a lazy snipe at SJW's and lefties which your last comment is clearly aimed at.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:19pm
PT, exactly - once again they are being treated like dogs by the latest power players around them. Happens over and over again, but they never get the attention they deserve. It's all about the big guys causing the mess.
Cabo, thanks for that link to ACN. I usually don't trust charities but that looks fantastic and I'll set up a regular donation.
Sub, I would simply like the plight of all christians minorities being persecuted right now to get more media attention - and simple things like making people aware of that organisation cabo linked to, for example. And yes, I'm sick to death of SJWs carrying on about gender rubbish, islamophobia, racism in sport blah blah blah when there are much more real and important things to care about. Or at least HEAR about every now and then!

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:41pm
Aim your targets elsewhere, Stayer. You are miles off here. To somehow make a correlation between things society can change, like racism in sport, islamophobia, gender "rubbish" (your words) to things way beyond the control of 'SJW's' like stopping persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt, is lazy and unfair.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 3:51pm
Why aren't you angry at all the prominent Oz politicians that are openly religious and have said nothing? Why aren't you angry at the Church?

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:30pm
the support for palestine against israel occupation and persecution must be a total waste of time.

that movement should focus on unisex toilets in the gaza strip.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:39pm

What about the origins of the Inca, the Aztec, the Sioux, Zulu or Palawa? How's Christianity faring there after pretty much obliterating any cultures and religions that got in it's way? Since the Crusades and until the discovery of oil Christians weren't too concerned with the ME. More money to be made elsewhere.

I feel very sorry for the Aztec population of Adelaide ... the constant chiming of church bells must really piss them off!!!

Could you come up with a more ludicrous argument to support the Islamification of the entire planet???Wacko

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:45pm
christians and oil doc. $$$$

didnt know saudi's were christian.

muslim banks - $2 trillion in assets a few years ago. they advertise any corporate service you want. $$$$

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

what dumb ass point are you trying to make.

Judaism originated in the ME, they are now 1.6% of the population, so what ?

Ummmm, nothing really, but just in case you are so slow that you have not noticed, Muslims continue to vilify and eradicate infidels over the entire planet ... just sayin' Wink

Oh, and I don't give a sh!t what happened during the crusades or the 1770's or even what caused the demise of the Aztecs ... the danger is now, and it's clear 

... unless of course you are heavily invested in businesses that manufacture or import prayer mats and shisha pipes.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:57pm

I feel very sorry for the <span style="font-size: 13.6px;">Aztec population of </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">Adelaide ... the constant chiming of church bells must really piss them off!!!</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">Could you come up with a more ludicrous argument to support the Islamification of the entire planet???Wacko</span>

Islamification of the entire planet? Could you come up with a more ludicrous argument? Oh wait, silly question...5,4,3,2...

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 5:58pm

muslim banks - $2 trillion in assets a few years ago. they advertise any corporate service you want. $$$$

Christians are greedy, nobody said they are smart!

As for Muslims and Banks, you may have to ask Sonny Bill W for some clarification on that ...?Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:03pm

I feel very sorry for the <span style="font-size: 13.6px;">Aztec population of </span><span style="font-size: 12px;">Adelaide ... the constant chiming of church bells must really piss them off!!!</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">
</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px;">Could you come up with a more ludicrous argument to support the Islamification of the entire planet???Wacko</span>

Islamification of the entire planet? Could you come up with a more ludicrous argument? Oh wait, silly question...5,4,3,2...

Oh, I see, you are so naive that you think they will stop at Western Sydney, so Adelaide is obviously safe ... Embarrassed

Listen, I'm not trying to be condescending, I understand that you have no appreciation of the problem, but it would be fair to others if you admitted to that ... otherwise your comments just becomes misleading, and I'm sure you don't want that.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:12pm

Christians are greedy, nobody said they are smart!

As for Muslims and Banks, you may have to ask Sonny Bill W for some clarification on that ...?Confused

Whats sonny doing? fight gallen so i can make some $ on him. inshallah.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:27pm
A New Zealand Rugby spokesperson told radio station Newstalk ZB that dual international Williams had lodged a conscientious objection to displaying the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) logo.

It has been interpreted as a religious stand by Williams - a devout Muslim - who was playing his first match in the 15-man game since the 2015 World Cup final after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered at the Rio Olympics.

In reaction to comment on social media, Williams tweeted on Sunday: "In regards to my jersey during the game I'll clarify the situation during the week."

Sharia prohibits acceptance of specific interest or fees for loans of money ... unless you observe TAQIYYA ... and then you just go to the bank with the best rate!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:32pm

<span style="color: rgb29, 29, 29; font-family: merriweather, georgia, serif; font-size: 17px;">A New Zealand Rugby spokesperson told radio station Newstalk ZB that dual international Williams had lodged a conscientious objection to displaying the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) logo.</span>

<p style="-sizing: border-; margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px 60px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 17px; line-height: 1.625; font-family: merriweather, georgia, serif; vertical-align: line; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; color: rgb29, 29, 29;">It has been interpreted as a religious stand by Williams - a devout Muslim - who was playing his first match in the 15-man game since the 2015 World Cup final after recovering from a ruptured Achilles tendon suffered at the Rio Olympics.

<span style="color: rgb29, 29, 29; font-family: merriweather, georgia, serif; font-size: 17px;">In reaction to comment on social media, Williams tweeted on Sunday: "In regards to my jersey during the game I'll clarify the situation during the week."</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 29, 29; font-family: merriweather, georgia, serif; font-size: 17px;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb29, 29, 29; font-family: merriweather, georgia, serif; font-size: 17px;">
</span>

<span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Sharia prohibits acceptance of specific </span><span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">interest</span><span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> or fees for loans of </span><span style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">money ... unless you observe TAQIYYA ... and then you just go to the bank with the best rate!!!</span>

he probably asked for the female team physio not to touch him too. id clarify it for him if i was in charge...if you dont like the logo sonny you dont wear it. keep your track suit on.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:35pm
You can come out of your bunker Doc. The military and industrial powerhouses on this planet remain decidedly non-Muslim. Imminent conquest isn't something you need be particularly concerned about. That 2% can't cause too much problems at the ballot boxTime to stop listening to the little voices.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:44pm
Yes sub. Thanks for enlightening me. I'll start a t-shirt range #Gender Trumps Genocide. The least I can do about the real problems facing the world.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:49pm

Yes sub. Thanks for enlightening me. I'll start a t-shirt range #Gender Trumps Genocide. The least I can do about the real problems facing the world.

take subs lead...fight for the persecution of beer cartons. not slaughtered christians having their throats slit and houses burned down.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 6:59pm
BTW, it was only through the efforts of NGOs including church groups that the european parliament and then (after much resistence) the US govt officially declared what is going on "genocide." That was only about a year ago. You must have heard about it. It was sometime on the news after gary lyon shagged his mates wife and the safe schools program was being "re-evaluated." Just before the weather report.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:01pm

take subs lead...fight for the persecution of beer cartons. not slaughtered christians having their throats slit and houses burned down.

Throats slit? That would be almost humane. You should hear what has really been going on. Oh but wait... we don't.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:19pm

Throats slit? That would be almost humane. You should hear what has really been going on. Oh but wait... we don't.

Im too indulged in 18c, plebiscites, and gender neutral bathrooms to worry about that.
how many hashtags do you want stayer?

Oh.. their is a hashtag today doing the rounds to save an abc journo who did a blooper on live tv. #putyourbloopersout

currently trending #1.

dont go away, we'l be right back...after the break.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:23pm
I was just going to start a thread about her. Disgraceful treatment of the poor girl. I'll be putting my bloopers out tomorrow, that's for sure. If it's still an issue.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:36pm
Statement from ABC

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:38pm

You can come out of your bunker Doc. The military and industrial powerhouses on this planet remain decidedly non-Muslim. Imminent conquest isn't something you need be particularly concerned about. That 2% can't cause too much problems at the ballot boxTime to stop listening to the little voices.

Wow - you are even more naive than I thought!

You do know where the election result is determined (no not Adelaide!) ... it' was a handful of marginal Western Sydney seats that have a lot more than 2% Muslim representation ... why do you think the new ALP Member fro Lakemba - Jihad Dib (no he's not a Catholic!!!) - has had nothing to say on any of the recent Muslim atrocities ... because they didn't happen? ... is that you Maxine Spratt, speaking on behalf of the people of Adelaide again ...?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/new-racism-row-hits-afl-following-facebook-tirade-directed-at-adelaide-crows-star-eddie-betts/news-story/13e1e554b471d7ef12e567e99c14cde3" rel="nofollow - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/new-racism-row-hits-afl-following-facebook-tirade-directed-at-adelaide-crows-star-eddie-betts/news-story/13e1e554b471d7ef12e567e99c14cde3

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:40pm
Quoting the Herald-Sun does you no credit whatsoever Doc.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:41pm

Statement from ABC

Can't pretend I've read it, but thanks PT. Always on the ball.

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:46pm
I think they did OK this time SC ... did you read it ... she sort of resembles what I assumed most articulate left wing Adelaide intellectuals would look and sound like (if you added a Crows/Port beanie and scarf) ...Wink

-------------

Date Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 7:50pm

Quoting the Herald-Sun does you no credit whatsoever Doc.

Both sides play this game of ignoring what's said by saying the source has an agenda. Was there ever a time when media wasn't biased? That's how they make money fiddlesticks.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=logical+fallacies&client=ms-android-telstra-au&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi38Oui9JvTAhVDn5QKHUkJAGsQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=rqJKAvdxxkrUmM:" rel="nofollow - https://www.google.com.au/search?q=logical+fallacies&client=ms-android-telstra-au&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi38Oui9JvTAhVDn5QKHUkJAGsQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=rqJKAvdxxkrUmM:

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net