Print Page | Close Window

William Tyrell

Printed From: Thoroughbred Village
Category: All Sports - Public Forums
Forum Name: Joffs All Sports Bar
Forum Description: Visit the famous All Sports Forum to chat with friends about any sporting topic
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=55398
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 2:18pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: William Tyrell
Posted By: djebel
Subject: William Tyrell
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 10:54pm
Heartbreaking.

Does anybody know why the Parents are not being shown ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Replies:
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 10:55pm
With the Parents being blanked out there has always been bad innuendo about the situation. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: max manewer
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 10:57pm
Very odd.

Posted By: Aurelius
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2015 at 11:17pm
Technically speaking they may want to remain a onominous.

I found it odd that the interviewer rarely if at all looked at the man.

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:38am

The parents of missing toddler William Tyrrell have broken their silence as the one-year anniversary of his disappearance approaches.

William, then aged three, vanished from the front yard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on NSW’s Mid-North Coast, on September 12 last year.

He was wearing his favourite Spider-man costume at the time and has not been seen since.

A widespread police investigation, headed by seasoned Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, has so far failed to find the missing boy.

60 Minutes journalist Michael Usher met William’s parents, who will speak to the media for the first time since their boy disappeared.

It follows an interview with NSW Police released in April in which the couple pleaded for William's safe return. 

Usher said William’s parents – who cannot be named for legal reasons – had endured a torturous 12 months since that day.

“It’s been very difficult for them,” Usher said. 

“They are a very good family, absolutely loving and good to William, and they have been through hell.

“They walk around trying to their best to function.

“But as they said to me, they’re dead inside.”

The couple, who returned from that fateful holiday with a carload of William’s toys, have recently removed his carrier from their car.

“They live in hope, but they’re heartbroken,” Usher said.  

“Their story is entirely gut-wrenching.

“This is a snapshot of a good, solid, loving family who went away to nana’s for a long weekend.

“As Gary Jubelin said to me, what we’re dealing with is evil has met innocence.”

The Tyrrells and police investigating his disappearance are convinced William was taken by someone, in what was likely an opportunistic snatching.

Usher said the family hold out hope of finding little William safely, but their cooperation with the police investigation has exposed them to some horrific potential scenarios.

“They have to go to the darkest of places to consider what might have happened,” he said.

“They’ve had to learn too many things about the evil that exists within our society.

“They’ve stopped asking questions, they live a daily torture.”

William’s disappearance has touched much of Australia, and Usher said even police had been stunned by the efforts of the public to find William.

Mr Jubelin recounted a recent sighting – corroborated by three different members of the public – which had him all but certain it was William.

“He said it gave him goosebumps,” Usher said.

“He was convinced it was him.”

Usher said William’s disappearance in the most banal of circumstances had irrevocably changed the region, with many of the officers investigating the case from nearby Port Macquarie.

Children no longer play alone in public, knowing someone in their midst might be the same person who took William.

Police maintain someone in the general public knows something about William’s whereabouts.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/06/06/58/william-tyrrell-s-parents-to-break-silence-in-gut-wrenching-interview#JczkqUbSAJyeRyRt.99

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:43am
Wonder what the legal reasons would be ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:14am
 media attention...

-------------

Posted By: Fiddlesticks
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:39am
The phone call to police was released today but I have no idea what that is supposed to do in regards to helping, you get the feeling the police have no clue here and are reaching out for the community to give them something, lets hope they get a lead soon and find this little bloke still alive..

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:40am
Its always seemed odd to me that the parents wont be identified "for legal reasons " .   But as long as the police are happy with that, who are we to ask why ?  I always get the feeling there is some piece of the puzzle we are not being told .
Either way, someone knows something and isnt speaking out.  Reading that story about how quiet the street is and how they all know each other,  and how he vanished so quickly, with his sister not being able to say,  gives me a creepy feeling.
Poor little boy.  Its sort of like when Maddy when missing in Portugal.  There is more to it than a random snatch I think.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

The phone call to police was released today but I have no idea what that is supposed to do in regards to helping, you get the feeling the police have no clue here and are reaching out for the community to give them something, lets hope they get a lead soon and find this little bloke still alive..

He's not alive. After nearly a year it is about finding a body and finding out what happened to him so the parents can have some closure. That's the reality of it.

It's a terrible situation for anyone to have to deal with and you really have to feel for the poor parents.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:59am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Its always seemed odd to me that the parents wont be identified "for legal reasons " .   But as long as the police are happy with that, who are we to ask why ?  I always get the feeling there is some piece of the puzzle we are not being told .
Either way, someone knows something and isnt speaking out.  Reading that story about how quiet the street is and how they all know each other,  and how he vanished so quickly, with his sister not being able to say,  gives me a creepy feeling.
Poor little boy.  Its sort of like when Maddy when missing in Portugal.  There is more to it than a random snatch I think.

I actually find really quiet neighborhoods rather creepy, much more sinister and creepy than a city environment, don't know why but I always get that feeling when I return to visit to my folks up at Forster, some areas there are so quiet and it's almost like you expect the banjos to start playing, it feels like there's a lot of red neckism in small quiet places sometimes..

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: LR80
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:11pm
In regional and rural hick towns, police presence is quite minimal and deviants are able to thrive.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by LR80 LR80 wrote:

In regional and rural hick towns, police presence is quite minimal and deviants are able to thrive.

It's true unfortunately, up at Forster when growing up there in the 80's we only had two coppers running the station at any given time and we all knew them personally..

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: Demolay
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:19pm

The fact his name and image are known but the parents are hidden suggests, the boy may be a ward of the State or they are foster parents. He may be under a child protection order, and his legal guardians are actually the relevant Minister or Department head. We don't know if the parents have the same surname, but if they did, you would think there would be no need to hide that fact.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Demolay Demolay wrote:

The fact his name and image are known but the parents are hidden suggests, the boy may be a ward of the State or they are foster parents. He may be under a child protection order, and his legal guardians are actually the relevant Minister or Department head. We don't know if the parents have the same surname, but if they did, you would think there would be no need to hide that fact.

sorry, but don't think that is the case...

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:28pm
and for those who suspect the parents...

He also confirmed that William’s family has been ruled out.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:45pm
it might be to protect the parents against public backlash and gossip, only takes one idiot to make accusations and whole communities can join in the witch hunt and start trouble..

-------------
Panspermia.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:50pm

It's true unfortunately, up at Forster when growing up there in the 80's we only had two coppers running the station at any given time and we all knew them personally..

We only have 2 coppers in town, and we are a small rural town.  What some of you are calling Hicksville.
But its not crawling with deviants, and at least if there is a weird one arrives amongst us everyone becomes aware very quickly.  New people and strange cars stand out like dogs balls, and if they are even slightly "different " in any way at all, everyone knows .
Kendal is like that.  Which makes me ask a few questions, knowing how small towns work.
Whereas in a big city a lot of you dont even know who is living in your street.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:52pm
That's what I would have thought too AA. Never lived in a rural town but it makes sense that when everyone knows everyone and everything that goes on it would actually be harder for "deviants to thrive".

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:55pm

it might be to protect the parents against public backlash and gossip, only takes one idiot to make accusations and whole communities can join in the witch hunt and start trouble..

I would think that is a definite consideration...

Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: LR80
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

That's what I would have thought too AA. Never lived in a rural town but it makes sense that when everyone knows everyone and everything that goes on it would actually be harder for "deviants to thrive".

A town with a few schools is a deviants paradise. We ain't talking about the satellite town with 3 people where acacia lives

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 2:06pm

A town with a few schools is a deviants paradise. We ain't talking about the satellite town with 3 people where acacia lives

And a city with a couple of hundred schools? Would be very easy to fly under the radar. You're kidding if you think a big city is more immune to these types of grubs.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 3:04pm

Exactly E&E.   We have a few here on the parents "watch" list,  and if they ever started hanging around the schools in town the local copper would be on to it right away.  For any extra curricular activity the deviants go away where they are not known.  To a big city.  Or a regular trip to Bali is the cover up for one suspect here .  Too big a risk doing it on their own door step. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 4:20pm

Exactly E&E.   We have a few here on the parents "watch" list,  and if they ever started hanging around the schools in town the local copper would be on to it right away.  For any extra curricular activity the deviants go away where they are not known.  To a big city.  Or a regular trip to Bali is the cover up for one suspect here .  Too big a risk doing it on their own door step. 

funny thing is we often hear more about these creepy goings on's in smaller communities than big cities...maybe my view is warped living in a metropolitan city, but I always seem to recall the ones that happen in smaller towns, perhaps it's the way it's broadcast via media that sticks more..?

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: tilt10
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 10:53am
One of the major reasons the Daniel Morcombe case was solved was the very public face of the parents. To their credit they kept hammering away when many others had lost hope.
So why are Williams parents hiding their faces?

-------------
So Col Tidy.     What is the best horse you have ever seen race in Australia?      "Vain". What a good judge.
So Ken Callander. Best sprinter you have ever seen in Australia?  "Vain by a long

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by tilt10 tilt10 wrote:

One of the major reasons the Daniel Morcombe case was solved was the very public face of the parents. To their credit they kept hammering away when many others had lost hope.
So why are Williams parents hiding their faces?

You are spot-on, imo, without their incredible persistence, that germ would likely still be at large.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 8:29pm
yep, I still dont get this of not identifying for legal reasons.
so what if he is a foster child, or adopted, or both parents have kids from prior relationships, or whatever !
why hide ?
its a very strange arrangement.  to the normal old person , left wondering .
and  Daniel,s parents were just awesome in their pursuit of his killer .   those 2 people are stunningly amazing with how they held up, and how they have carried themselves in the public glare .

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 9:30pm
I reckon the Morecombes would have done anything, and I mean anything, to nail that grub.

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2015 at 12:14am
Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

I reckon the Morecombes would have done anything, and I mean anything, to nail that grub.

well , he got nailed, and good on the police work that nailed him.  and good on the Morecombes for their on going campaign to make kids more aware of the dangers out there .

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:32am
see a car has been seized .   that matches the one seen in the street .  seized from a convicted pedophile.   that has just got 3 years in the clink .    that lives next door to Spedding.
hands up ,,those who think the cops know,,,just needing more evidence ????
ME  Thumbs Up

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:38am
Who is Spedding ?

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:52am
My hand is up.

Spedding is the guy they suspected in the first place.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 12:57am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

My hand is up.

Spedding is the guy they suspected in the first place.
Is that the old codger who made the video ? I can't imagine the cops up there would suffer a lack of motivation to get a result, the news that paedophiles were using some kind of old folks child minding outfit to access victims is beyond deplorable.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:08am
yeah.  Spedding is the one they have under notice.  He made the video.  He belonged to the group of grandparents,  who now have been proved to have a pedophile ring within the grandparents group.
the bloke who,s car they seized has just gone down for 3 years for pedophile activities.
how nasty is this ???   grandparents,,,in a pedophile group.  
what a sick world we live in.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:12am
Paedophilia is one thing, murder far worse, and this kid can't be alive, surely.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:26am
We live in hope, but , what has happened to William ?    
I dont think he can be alive .
I dont think the cops on the case think he can be alive either.
I think the cops on the case know, they just need a bit more evidence to prove it.
When they do get the guy,  I just hope the system rips him a new a***hole, and we dont have to hear all the excuses and sad and sorry old stories as to why he did this.
Could we bring back hanging ??   Or is that too PC  and the bleeding hearts will object ??

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:06pm

see a car has been seized .   that matches the one seen in the street .  seized from a convicted pedophile.   that has just got 3 years in the clink .    that lives next door to Spedding.
hands up ,,those who think the cops know,,,just needing more evidence ????
ME  Thumbs Up

Occam's razor isn't it..

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: Passing Through
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:36am
NSW Govt announced a $1m reward for information leading to finding him, alive or otherwise.

A much lower thresh-hold for information and immunity and protection for people not directly involved, but having information after the fact  should stir up a bit of paranoia with those involved 

Posted By: SkyDancer
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:54am
Sadly I don't think they will ever find him

Posted By: Beliskner
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 12:45pm
What was the story with the women on ACA a few weeks ago, who had some loose connection to one of the suspects, and police started to investigate her as a possible assailant?

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 1:01pm
makes you feel sick every time you think about it...you have a lovely innocent child and some animal thinks they are just a play-thing... 

I know what I'd like to do to these bastards...and it would involve a lot of blood...

Angry

-------------

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:52pm

makes you feel sick every time you think about it...you have a lovely innocent child and some animal thinks they are just a play-thing... 

I know what I'd like to do to these bastards...and it would involve a lot of blood...

Angry

turn them into Yorkshire pudding..??

-------------
Panspermia.

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:55pm

Angry

turn them into Yorkshire pudding..??

lol...black pudding I meant..Embarrassed

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: swanks
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 11:58pm
If movies have taught me anything, you can make those bastards suffer 10 folds without the blood jujuno. And that's what they deserve, lets not make it quick for the skidmarks on humanity

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 7:49pm
NSW Police have just announced they are starting a four week, large-scale forensic search of bushland as part of ongoing investigations into the 2014 disappearance of William Tyrrell.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 11:07pm
They have also said they dont think they will find a body ???Confused  So what are they looking for ? 
I know the town/area, even the house, that kid went from.  Its not a passing thru place/street.  Out of the way dead end backing onto endless scrub.  You would only be driving in that street for a purpose. It wasnt random. 

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Hello Sunshine
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 10:45am

NSW Police to reveal major new search operation to find William Tyrrell

It has been more than seven years since William Tyrrell went missing, but today NSW Police will provide a major new update on the case.

"However, William Tyrells foster parents have called claims by police sources that they are closing in on a new suspect in the toddlers disappearance fake news.

Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain, a statement from the couple released on September 7.

To publish unverified claims, without consideration to the hurt that articles of this nature cause, is disrespectful and devastating to everyone who knows and loves William, the statement said.

A statement released by Williams foster family in September said his loved ones had never given up hope on finding him again, and made a heartwrenching plea for those involved in his disappearance to finally come forward.

On the seventh anniversary of Williams disappearance, we ask of the person or persons involved; how much more heartbreak must be endured before you come forward, the statement read." https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/nsw-police-to-reveal-major-new-search-operation-to-find-william-tyrrell/news-story/d7fe757ccb48d499f202b9ca4ebda9e7" rel="nofollow - https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/nsw-police-to-reveal-major-new-search-operation-to-find-william-tyrrell/news-story/d7fe757ccb48d499f202b9ca4ebda9e7

Strange comments from the foster parents.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:03pm
I find the whole thing strange, to be honest.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:09pm
Strange response from the foster parents.

-------------

Posted By: maccamax
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2021 at 12:50pm
Police would know what happened to the child .

They need to get convincing evidence .   Not easy.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 11:39am
Interesting, the foster parents have been named as persons of interest and police are now working on the theory the boy fell from the balcony of the house and was disposed of. New search is focused on the gardens around the house.

-------------

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:03pm
Any chance of using the relevant thread of which there are two? Smile

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: Tlazolteotl
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:05pm
That's a wild theory.Shocked

-------------
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 12:43pm
Seems the bloke in charge now is highly critical of past searches.
Sadly but probably would not have changed this probable outcome.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:05pm
PT, the last footage I saw on TV of their dig wasnt around the house ?  Is this just very recent news ?
I know that house so can say I havnt actually seen any shots of the yard yet ??
BUT, an AVO was taken out some time ago against them over another kid , so I hear ?

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:10pm
Geez, just saw some footage after reading here.  Digging under the front deck !!  OMG. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:11pm
NSW Police have taken out an apprehended violence order against William Tyrrell's foster parents.
9News understands the order has been made in relation to a child.
Police have not yet made any public comments about the AVO.

Also:

Police are scouring a yard at the home where  https://www.9news.com.au/william-tyrrell" rel="nofollow -  went missing from seven years ago as they investigate whether he fell from a balcony at the property.
Hundreds of officers and dozens of Rural Fire Service volunteers are conducting a fresh search of the area surrounding the boy's foster grandmother's house in Kendall on the NSW Mid North Coast.
William disappeared from the home in 2014, when he was three years old.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/william-tyrrell-new-kendall-search-begins-police-minister-confident-of-results/d7c5a828-93d0-4ea1-a03f-6d87511b6b49" rel="nofollow - http://www.9news.com.au/national/william-tyrrell-new-kendall-search-begins-police-minister-confident-of-results/d7c5a828-93d0-4ea1-a03f-6d87511b6b49

-------------

Posted By: oneonesit
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:16pm
I have listened to the updates a few times today & am still struggling to understand what is being said (or not saying as the case may be). I get a kid could fall off the balcony into a garden bed & die (approx 5 m). However are they saying he was then buried by someone ?

-------------
Refer ALP Election Promises

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:18pm
They are digging up the garden so presumably if he is there someone put him there.

Tensions between the biological mother and parents are suggestive of them thinking the foster parents are potentially negligent at beast.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:22pm
They were referring to a "foster grandmother"" in the reports i heard. All sounds very complicated

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:23pm
They were visiting the mother of the foster parents when he disappeared.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

They are digging up the garden so presumably if he is there someone put him there.

Tensions between the biological mother and parents are suggestive of them thinking the foster parents are potentially negligent at beast.
Yes - however if a kid accidently fell into a garden bed & died - would you bury him in that garden bed. Touch odd

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:25pm
The fell off the balcony then bury theory sounds preposterous to me. Why would you do that?

-------------

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:26pm
& if they didn't bury him there - what are they hoping to find forensically in the garden bed to suggest he did die in a fall ?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:28pm
Agree Tlazz. These reporters need to improve their skills. They are telling us bugger all that makes any sense.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:29pm
And tell police and the biological parents they negligently killed their kid? Why do people dispose of bodies they accidentally kill, or kill through violence? Many recent cases of a spouse reporting their partner missing after killing them.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:30pm
& 5m isn't that big a fall - esp into a garden bed. Could be rocks , stake etc i suppose. 

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:32pm
If it has become a crime investigation you wouldn't expect to hear bugger all till a charge is laid, if it does.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:33pm
Who said anything about killing? They didn't throw him over the balcony.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:34pm

And tell police and the biological parents they negligently killed their kid? Why do people dispose of bodies they accidentally kill, or kill through violence? Many recent cases of a spouse reporting their partner missing after killing them.
Yes - i get that. However if it was an accident why would you cover it up ? Kids are killed everyday & often involves parental negligence - even if its taking your eye off them for a moment. Just seems an extreme act hiding the fact

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:35pm
Theory is he fell from the balcony. The crime would be disposal of the body.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:37pm
What would seem clear is an admission the investigation by police has been a long way off the mark over the years. More to follow in this space i reckon

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:38pm
He wasn't their child he was in the foster care system.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:38pm

Theory is he fell from the balcony. The crime would be disposal of the body.
So are they looking for blood in the garden bed i presume ? Hard to find a broken neck

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:40pm
They are looking for chemicals in the soil with the use of dogs and information they got from someone.

-------------

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 4:55pm
Some people are professional carers/fosters, and can reap a good quid providing they don't fail re duty of care.  Which could be a reason to cover up whatever might have happened, like leaving a child with an allegedly negligent third party.

Just saying.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:00pm
Yes the AVO regarding another child is interesting. Has another child been removed or has he mistreated one?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:04pm

They are looking for chemicals in the soil with the use of dogs and information they got from someone.
So what is being suggested re the chemicals ? If he died in a fall he's dead isn't he ?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:06pm
The chemicals are to detect human stuff in the soil. They have to find the body first.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:08pm
I just don't get it - my head hurts Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:09pm
You need a Bex and a lie down before the night shift arrives.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:10pm
I have said right from the start there is something very odd about the whole thing.  In a case like this, if you had a missing child, why would you be worried about your name being out there ? The child,s name is public, as has been his biological family, yet the fosters insisted on keeping their name out of it, even tho he was living with them ??? ( And all of Kendal know who they are anyway ).
That poor Spedding bloke has had his whole life runied, and his name all over the news feed, and its been proven he had nothing to do with it.
Then they reckoned a pedo took him away north somewhere but they cant quiz him now because he is dead

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:14pm
The names of the foster parents were withheld for legal reasons around the foster system.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:19pm
Don't want to be flippant - however maybe his Spiderman outfit made him think he wouldn't fall ?

-------------

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 5:29pm

The names of the foster parents were withheld for legal reasons around the foster system.

Fair enough, but thats odd to me as well .  Odd rule. We are allowed to know who his bio Mum, Dad, and Granny are , having seen them interviewed many times, yet the fosters cant be named, while the whole districts knows, anyway. Wacko

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Shawy38
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 6:36pm
Always felt this was a bit dodgy 

-------------
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 7:15pm
real life British series. 
This episode and they are trying to locate a body after 4 years.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/detectives/series/2/video/ZW3122A004S00" rel="nofollow - https://iview.abc.net.au/show/detectives/series/2/video/ZW3122A004S00

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Don't want to be flippant - however maybe his Spiderman outfit made him think he wouldn't fall ?

I jumped off the roof with an umbrella after watching Mary Poppins.Ouch Would have been 5 or 6.

-------------

Simon Cameron

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 7:26pm
I wasn't stupid enough to jump off without an umbrella thinking I was Superman. 

-------------

Simon Cameron

Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 7:49pm

usually because some folk love to rush to judgement if it suits them. People are scared of not being believed so fall up into that trap.

We all remember how the Chamberlains were set upon by some

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 7:53pm
And the latest case of the missing, now found toddler in WA. Apparently social media was very hard on the family.

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I jumped off the roof with an umbrella after watching Mary Poppins.OuchWould have been 5 or 6.

.      Can I suggest you landed on your head.. ?    

Posted By: Shrunk in the Wash
Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 8:15pm
Troll trolllllllllllLOL

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 8:24pm
Tlaz won't mind Shrunk ..    he takes the good with the bad.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2021 at 9:35pm
We all remember how the Chamberlains were set upon by some

And if you believe a dingo killed my booby ,,,,,well,,,,,,,I dont believe a dingo undressed the booby and laid the clothes out on a rock.
Like I said, with William, (and Azaria,) its all very odd.  And not right.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 10:30am
Whats the latest today ? 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 10:33am
A car has been seized in Sydney's south by police investigating the 2014 disappearance of three-year-old  https://www.9news.com.au/william-tyrrell" rel="nofollow - William Tyrrell .
The grey Mazda was taken from a home at Gymea under a coronial order last Tuesday, police confirmed this morning.
It is undergoing forensic analysis, which is expected to take several weeks.

The car belonged to the now dead foster grandmother.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 10:44am
The plot thickens.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 10:46am
How many dead ends has this investigation gone down ? 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2021 at 10:47am
Depends on the dog .
Giving my dogs eggs, I have to crack open for the kelpie
the labradors eat the whole thing, shell and all.
Ive watched the kelpie, orange between his paws delicately eating the pulp.
Same with passionfruit.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net