Forum Description: General discussion about thoroughbred horse racing
URL: https://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/forum_posts.asp?TID=51945
Printed Date: 16 Apr 2024 at 6:08pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Winx
Posted By: Group 1 Selections
Subject: Winx
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 10:52pm
Smart filly returning for the Waller yard R3 tomorrow and direct stable word for her 2nd ever start "improved and looking for this trip, wary of Gerald's but we think ours is Group class..." she duly came out and won by 1.5L although that field seemed a bit light on class.

Thrown in the deep end tomorrow against a top quality filly ion Earthquake but have a sneaky bet on her to beat the good un' as have seen how keen they have been to avoid wet tracks with Earthquake. Also farmed around for prices for the Thousand Guineas which is the immediate Spring goal and if she runs well tomorrow the 31's- 26's wont be around.

Replies:
Posted By: whitt0
Date Posted: 05 Sep 2014 at 10:56pm
There is another 3YO filly in Wallers yard that they rate just as well. Missed kick at first start & that was it. Interesting to see how she shapes up. Will also race in the next few weeks

Posted By: SYT
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 4:02pm
Well done! Just remembered about this post after it won

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Group 1 Selections Group 1 Selections wrote:

Smart filly returning for the Waller yard R3 tomorrow and direct stable word for her 2nd ever start "improved and looking for this trip, wary of Gerald's but we think ours is Group class..." she duly came out and won by 1.5L although that field seemed a bit light on class.

Thrown in the deep end tomorrow against a top quality filly ion Earthquake but have a sneaky bet on her to beat the good un' as have seen how keen they have been to avoid wet tracks with Earthquake. Also farmed around for prices for the Thousand Guineas which is the immediate Spring goal and if she runs well tomorrow the 31's- 26's wont be around.

Now 7's for Thou G.

She is a good filly.

Date Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 8:06pm
Wow that could not have turned out better, gee she is still pretty new so she will be better for the race experience.

Posted By: Ecair Issoire
Date Posted: 06 Sep 2014 at 11:42pm
good luck with your early odds for the thousand guineas..
+ well done today, G1.

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 12:49pm
Is the Thousand Guineas her spring goal G1? I noticed TAB had her listed as doubtful yesterday, that has been changed today.

Posted By: JudgeHolden
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by SYT SYT wrote:

Is the Thousand Guineas her spring goal G1? I noticed TAB had her listed as doubtful yesterday, that has been changed today.

I'm assuming they'll go to the Flight. Guelph did it last year but it's very rare a horse wins the Guineas after contesting the Flight. In addition to this, the Thousand Guineas is only a week after the Flight this year (as opposed to 11 days previously). Another example of poor programming. Will Waller want to swap states on a seven day back-up for a young, lightly raced horse?

Unless I had mail that she was targeting the Guineas I'd be leaving her well alone.

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 1:55pm
Original and only goal was thousand Guineas, however the Waller camp was pretty impressed with 1st up win the Caulf Guineas has been thought of as the perception is the Melb colts are weak. At this stage 1000 Guineas is the target still.

Posted By: Sunline
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 2:32pm
Very nice filly to state the bleeding obvious.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 2:34pm
This is from 2 days ago:

Waller believes Winx will be even better suited once she gets to 1600m for the Flight Stakes and he will run the filly next in the Group 2 Tea Rose Stakes (1400m) at Rosehill Gardens in two weeks.

The Furious Stakes is usually a reliable guide to the Flight Stakes.

In the last two decades, seven fillies have completed the double - Danarani (1994), Dashing Eagle (1996), Sunline (1998), Danglissa (1999), Unwordly (2000), Samantha Miss (2008) and Streama (2011.

“She’ll run in two weeks time over 1400m and then on to the [Group 1] Flight Stakes. At this stage it’s the Grand Final but it’s one run at a time,’’ Prior said.

“She had a brief freshen-up coming into this one and ultimately a mile will be her best trip judging on her first prep. On the back of this things can only look up at her next two runs and from there it will be up to the boss.”

Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 3:03pm

Like I said they belief is now that the 3yo form  in Melbourne is the weaker formline and the filly will improve with racing, expect a Guelph prep if all stays on track. I can only go on what I have over time I have established as a reliable source of information.

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 3:12pm
Tattsbet have her listed as doubtful for the Thousand Guineas and have her at $17. Should I snap some up G1?

Posted By: ExceedAndExcel
Date Posted: 10 Sep 2014 at 3:43pm
$17 gone now. Sorry

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:09am
I think it's her day today. I like Supara and the form around her is good, but Winx has virtually the same form and will be better suited today in terms of track conditions and the way she maps into the straight.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:13am
I have sacked her. Not going as well as she should be. 

Posted By: subastral
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:20am
Yeh sacked. Seems to be lacking something this prep......like a lot of the stable....but am sure that's pure coincidence.....

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:26am
She did not develop over her summer break and as a result is now a very small filly. I would say it would have more to not being able give spelling horses steroids rather then Colbalt or other drugs. Probably why Black Caviar looked like gelati and raced poorly before she went to the UK as the practise is not legal there like it is in Australia.

But hey don't let the truth get in the way of a good rumour...

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:29am
She has not come on since her early days. end of story.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:38am

She did not develop over her summer break and as a result is now a very small filly. I would say it would have more to not being able give spelling horses steroids rather then Colbalt or other drugs. Probably why Black Caviar looked like gelati and raced poorly before she went to the UK as the practise is not legal there like it is in Australia.

Wont be a rumour for much longer, but hey, you keep on believing in your twice caught already friend....

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:52am

The other funny part of this, is you try and claim here you are above rumour and innuendo.......and justify your point by trotting out more rumour and innuendo......cant have it both ways mate....

Posted By: 3blindmice
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 10:58am
Was ridden negatively in both starts, one because of a slow getaway iirc. Was either a junk ride or junk instructions last run but with Waller you know they can improve sharply.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Was ridden negatively in both starts, one because of a slow getaway iirc. Was either a junk ride or junk instructions last run but with Waller you know they can improve sharply.

Good call & glad to see her back. Just cannot catch this girl. Backer her 4 times & never first past the post.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Sunline Sunline wrote:

I think it's her day today. I like Supara and the form around her is good, but Winx has virtually the same form and will be better suited today in terms of track conditions and the way she maps into the straight.

Never in doubt!

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: Docker
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 11:50pm
She looked back to her best today well and truly cant help thinking on that win she would have been a light weight chance in the Doncaster.

Date Posted: 14 Mar 2015 at 11:58pm
Not sure about this one. The Melbourne 3yos aren't much chop but they smashed Hauraki. Looks a weak race.

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 4:17am
Agree with that - the only one I want to follow out of the race is the winner - even if she hasn't come on, her form around Fist Seal last preparation stands her in good stead for races like this.

I was on Diamond Valores, and he had every chance. Hauraki was solid enough, and Supara was 3rd up for Gai, so that's it for her preparation. 

The rest of them are average and really the 3rd tier of the boys, which might be generous! I have already stated elsewhere that Hampton Court will never win another race, and the signs for that are looking good!Thumbs Up

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 2:44pm
I thought it was her day in the Phar Lap and I think it's her day again tomorrow.

It's a really competitive Oaks but no one else brings Hauraki form into this race. That form is exceptional for the Oaks

She has the right mix of speed, class and stamina, and will eat up the give in the ground and the roomy Randwick track.

She was given a sore back last start. All it did was allow people to get on at nearly each way odds. Had she been given a better ride she'd have gone close to winning and starts $3 favourite in the Oaks.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: 3blindmice
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 2:48pm
She's a chance but is too one dimensional to be confident about, a little like LV last year. I'll take the proven 2400m horse at double the odds which can race anywhere in the field.

Posted By: VPI
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 3:18pm

It's a really competitive Oaks but no one else brings Hauraki form into this race. That form is exceptional for the Oaks
Which are better- the 3yo males or the fillies?

-------------
@value_punter

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 4:15pm
I'd have backed Hauraki to beat most of this field. Winx no, which is why I'm keen on her.

But take your point, they are good fillies and I can't just take for granted beating Hauraki translates to beating the best of the girls.

Re her being one dimensional, I can't imagine Moreira giving up barrier 5. Pace is rarely strong in this race. Those who are genuine stayers arent on pace types, so the on pacers won't be in a hurry to string them out, allowing Winx to hold a position better than midfield I thought.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: Speediskey
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 5:31pm
Candelara looks a genuine plodder, shes no hope unless she runs it out solidly.

Posted By: shadow role
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Speediskey Speediskey wrote:

Candelara looks a genuine plodder, shes no hope unless she runs it out solidly.

turned on an impressive sprint to go to the lead and gap the field for a ...plodder!

-------------
'you are...what you think ..you are'

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 5:40pm
Thats my point, I'm not saying she isn't an alright horse, but what won her the race was the fact she made an early move and sustained an extremely long sprint from before the turn, I doubt her top speed is anything near Winx's, so it's too her advantage to roll them along from a fair way out.

Posted By: VPI
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 9:41pm

I'd have backed Hauraki to beat most of this field. Winx no, which is why I'm keen on her.

But take your point, they are good fillies and I can't just take for granted beating Hauraki translates to beating the best of the girls.
Yeah, pretty even, I think I rated the Vinery 1/2 length better than the Rosehill Guineas.

-------------
@value_punter

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 9:45pm
Disappointing, I thought Fenway was a pretty good thing. Should keep my hand in my pocket but Thunder Lady now for me.

Posted By: stayer
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 10:21pm
Gust of Wind is still interesting. Was given a barrier trial monday - held right back and then finallY given a nudge to see what she could do. Will def stay the trip. Really like this race. A hard one to pick with a few decent types.

Oops just realized this is in the Winx thread. Winx won't place.

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:13pm
Will be winning the Oaks tomorrow.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:32pm

I think she is a miler and am not alone, if she wins tomorrow it is on class only.

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 7:47pm
I think she is a 1600m-2000m horse. Doesn't mean she won't be winning tomorrow. She's no price but will be winning.

She has shed loads of class on this field. Ballet Suite can run a race but Winx is a very, very good filly. She has had two goes against the boys and towelled them both times. Back to fillies she will get the distance well enough to win. Beaten by a very good stayer and a poor ride in the ATC Oaks.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:01pm

I think she is a miler and am not alone, if she wins tomorrow it is on class only.

So you doubt she wins, but you also think it is a low quality race? She ran 2nd after going an extra 200m in the ATC Oaks, so either you think she is suddenly worse at staying 2200 then she is at staying 2400, or you think the race will be about even or better then the ATC Oaks. I honestly don't really get what you're saying.

Posted By: gogos
Date Posted: 29 May 2015 at 11:58pm
I thought the top 2 in ATC Oaks were above avg performances.

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:15am

So you doubt she wins, but you also think it is a low quality race? She ran 2nd after going an extra 200m in the ATC Oaks, so either you think she is suddenly worse at staying 2200 then she is at staying 2400, or you think the race will be about even or better then the ATC Oaks. I honestly don't really get what you're saying.

I think the race is very average, I don't think Winx is going as well as she was before the oaks, I think the bottom half of the rated field are mid weekers. Understand? Winx is about 2L below her best yet can still win.

Posted By: gogos
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:19am
How is she not going well? Her ls sectionals were enormous

Posted By: KangaMick
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:00pm
Sensational win!!!!!

-------------
2007 JASBTC Champion,2008 JASBTC Runner-Up. NSW Surge-Aussie LFL Champions 2013/14

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:01pm
Outstanding filly. Most underrated horse in Australia.

Waller has her going even better after an ATC Oaks prep. Genius.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:01pm
I think Winx is going better then ever and I think she definitely stays the 2200.

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:03pm

I think Winx is going better then ever and I think she definitely stays the 2200.

She did rate a 1.90 Chance in the race, I just didn't think she would run it out.

Posted By: Platinum
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:11pm
Wow looking at the thread on race nearly everyone layed her and went for a bolter confidently thats still running. Im not a fav backer in general but was susprised here

Posted By: James Bond Esq
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:51pm
OMG

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:41pm
Hugh Bowman making it look easy on Winx

Posted By: LR80
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:37pm
Still not convinced. Its a QLD G1 for Pete's sake. Let's see how she fares in Melbourne.

Anyone prepared to back her for the Myer now?

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:41pm
She has beaten Earthquake, been knocked off by First Seal, beaten Hauraki, 2nd in the AJC Oaks.

She is G1 quality

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by whitt0 whitt0 wrote:

She has beaten Earthquake, been knocked off by First Seal, beaten Hauraki, 2nd in the AJC Oaks.

She is G1 quality

By G1 do you mean in girls grade or open WFA?

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:19pm
Giels in white dresses with blue satin sashes.

Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:22pm
3YO G1

Very different when having to race the imports at 4YO+

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:44pm
I have no doubt she can win A Myer classic.

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: MacDougall
Date Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:59pm
Might be a surprising amount of improvement in her to come. Wouldn't write her off for better races yet.

Posted By: Heavy10
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:00am
How strong will the Cox Plate be this year?

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 12:08am
She's Arc bound.

Posted By: Dr E
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:27am
Originally posted by whitt0 whitt0 wrote:

She is G1 quality

Don't bother whitt0 - she can't stay, and doesn't have G1 class ...wtf?LOL

-------------
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!

Posted By: marscay
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:23pm
Her racing style of dropping out will hurt her in the better races.... she can get away with it against her own age.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:28pm

I think she is a 1600m-2000m horse. Doesn't mean she won't be winning tomorrow. She's no price but will be winning.

She has shed loads of class on this field. Ballet Suite can run a race but Winx is a very, very good filly. She has had two goes against the boys and towelled them both times. Back to fillies she will get the distance well enough to win. Beaten by a very good stayer and a poor ride in the ATC Oaks.

Good call

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by marscay marscay wrote:

Her racing style of dropping out will hurt her in the better races.... she can get away with it against her own age.

Reminds me of Lucia Valentina - in stature, racing pattern and acceleration. She can hopefully make the open WFA grade like her too and have a nice 4yo year.

The turn of foot is the key. If she retains that, she makes the grade.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: horlicks
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by SYT SYT wrote:

Good call

The 1600m- 200m horse was fully endorsed by Bowman this morning.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:34pm
As the one to start the thread I am obviously a fan of the horse and have done well backing her especially early. Yes I underestimated her yesterday but gee, she had her chances against the better horses last spring and this Autumn and came up a little short. I am not convinced she is even better then First Seal.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:49pm
You haven't allowed enough for some terrible rides in the autumn. Vinery Stud and ATC Oaks to name two at G1 level in autumn.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by marscay marscay wrote:

I agree with this and with others about the distance. Doubt she'll stretch out to the Cups distances and very difficult to win at WFA consistently with that racing pattern. Looks an ideal Epsom horse to me.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 4:10pm
Hmm, I don't the ride in the ATC oaks was any different to her ride yesterday, just tempo was against, in the vinery she copped minor interference at the top of the straight.

Like I said I like the horse, she has been exceptional up here in qld but she had 3 goes at group 1 level in Sydney and has been held 2L + every time. She has also met First Seal 5 times over 1200m-2000m (which like you I think the 1600m-2000m is her trip) and it is 5-0 to first Seal. First Seal hardly set the world on fire against the older horses.

I think she is a great little filly but I think Waller will struggle to find a Group 1 race for her in the spring.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 5:58pm
She is heading to the Myer.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:49pm
Yes, Myer Classic is the goal. Perfect race for her, I wouldn't disagree with Waller one bit. She'll get her chance to measure up, be set for it to the minute, and can then let us know if good enough.

But it isn't asking too much of her. No Cox Plates, Mackinnons, or any of the hardcore lead ups to the big three.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: MelbourneRacing
Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 7:40pm
How good would it be if we swapped the Emirates and the Mackinnon around?

The only downside is we wouldn't see the best girls against the best boys over a mile on Derby Day, but I would love to see the Mackinnon become a prestigious race and the last Saturday of the carnival become Mackinnon Day.

Reasoning being that Cox Plate horses would have a 14-day break between runs, the Myer and Emirates horses would get a chance to back up a week later over the 2000m and who doesn't want to see a premier 2000m WFA at Flemington attract the best?

It won't happen, but the Emirates is a poor handicap and the Mackinnon should be a great race.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 8:45pm
Yep agree, emirates should be WFA mile into the mckinnon on sat after as WFA

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:04pm
Who are the older horses she will be up against ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

She can't beat horses her own age (First Seal) let alone older horses.

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 10:36pm

Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

She can't beat horses her own age (First Seal) let alone older horses.

Who are the older horses she should be fearful of ?

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Date Posted: 31 May 2015 at 11:13pm
I'd imagine the noms will feature some or all of:

Winx
Catkins
Noble Protector
Amanpour
Dublin Lass
First Seal
Amicus
Fenway
Plucky Belle
Abduction
Wine Tales
Slightly Sweet
Set Square (maybe)
Sweet And Speedy
Adrift
Ballet Suite

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 4:57pm
Back tomorrow at Warwick Farm. 

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Delta Deel
Date Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 10:48pm
No caulfield cup, interesting. Doubt she will even make a cox plate field especially if the 6 internationals turn up.

Date Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 11:06pm
She'd make it if she won the Epsom along the way.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: fisherman
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 12:22am
She certainly looked something special in the QLD Oaks. Hope she continues in the same vain.

Posted By: Bonfield
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:23am
Clearly she's a good horse, but I don't have her rating particularly highly. I think the Qld Oaks was a very weak race for a G1.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:25am
The first 3 horses to finish behind her in the Qld Oaks had only won in provincials.

Posted By: Straight Connector
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 9:57am
So what's your opinion of the ATC Oaks, considering the winner had only won in provincials?

I think it is much fairer to judge the strength of the race (esp an oaks) looking back, rather than leading into it. Most horses had barely had the chance establish any consistent form going into the race. These 3yo fillies emerge quite quickly.

The number of horses able to carry on with it as 4yo's, is a much better indicator of a race such as this.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 10:52am
As a contrast to the Qld Oaks, the minor placegetters in the ATC Oaks had won group races previously.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 10:59am
Don't get me wrong. I think Winx is a smart mare, just unlikely to win a proper G1. Some of these age restricted G1s in Adelaide and Brisbane are not worthy to be G1s. Winx had three previous attempts at fillies grade G1s in Sydney for two 2nds and a 5th. This is more representative of her ability than thinking of her as a easy G1 winner of Qld Oaks.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:05am
I don't think it's fair to say that Candelara is the difference between a strong race & a weak race.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:06am
Let's just see how her & others from the QLD oaks progress as 4yo's as the best indicator.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Straight Connector Straight Connector wrote:

Let's just see how her & others from the QLD oaks progress as 4yo's as the best indicator.

I do agree with you that subsequent form is important when assessing the strength of races like the Qld Oaks, but less important that the leadup runs. The reason why is that a horse's form can improve or deteriorate drastically from one preparation to the next. To take an extreme example, consider a 3yo that wins a maiden, then goes on to win a G1 next prep. Does that make the maiden win a group quality race?

Posted By: Delta Deel
Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:39am
I will add, when was the last time a QLD oaks winner went on to win a Group 1 in Syd or Melb? I am finding it hard to remember one since the kiwi mare that did the double cups. Traditionally a very weak race.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 11:52am
All the above may be true. It may not be also. To me this was a stronger Oaks than many before it. We may know by the end of the Spring whether some of these horses can come out & mix it open age. All points above are fair & reasonable...

In other news Winx confirmed to resume in the Theo Marks.

Date Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 12:46pm
Cheers SC

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:27pm
AUS / Rose (AUS) 12th Sep / 16:25 R7 1300m Grp28. WinxBack551341020312-Sep-15
11:54 

Finally. Another one the luck tried to do me over.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:28pm
Winx is a deadset champion.

Posted By: crooked_gambler
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:28pm
WHAT A WIN

SUPERSTAR

WOWEEEEEEEEEEE

ClapClapClapClap

-------------
This space has been intentionally left blank

Posted By: Dizzy
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:29pm
What a finish.

Posted By: scamanda
Her final 600m will be astounding. What a good mare.Star

As I have said all along - she would be my Cox Plate bet if they were going there.

I know she won a weak Oaks etc.  Just something about her. 

Posted By: marscay
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:30pm
That's what you call letting down .....bang.

Posted By: crooked_gambler
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:30pm
I hope she goes to Cox plate, she will be in it up to her ears.

-------------
This space has been intentionally left blank

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net