Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:54pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Timmy's Goooone..!
Posted By: linghi11
Subject: Timmy's Goooone..!
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 11:34am
Tim Martin steps away from training
Nic Ashman - 17/03/2014
Group I-winning trainer Tim Martin is handing back his boxes at Rosehill to spend more time with his family.

Martin has saddled up some of the best horses to grace the Australian turf including Exceed And Excel, winner of the Newmarket Handicap and sire of last year’s 2YO Triple Crown winners.

Martin, who has been training horses since 1988, will focus on breaking in horses at Heritage Park in Picton, south of Sydney.

He’ll maintain his trainer’s licence but the 30 boxes currently held at Rosehill will be relinquished.

This is amazing, the top trainers dominate the scene so much, if G1 trainers can't compete then who can?? Any idea where the boxes are going? Best of luck to Tim in his change of scenery, living somewhere he can behave Big smile

-------------
to the victor

Replies:
Posted By: monty
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 11:41am
30 more boxes for Waller.

Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 11:44am
please god no more!!!! he has enough! all the smaller trainers are already becoming feeder stables for him, pre-training them in hordes... it's too much! I want some competitionDead

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: early4lunch
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 11:44am
Good on him for putting the family first

Posted By: goldey
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:00pm
Judging by the topic title , Linghi is a fan of the footy show!

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:09pm
Reality is that his clients spent millions before and after E&E's success for extremely little return.

A great career change given owners have left him for very good reason imo.

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:34pm
I wonder who'll take on the very promising, imo, apprentice Ichikawa?

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: Fiddlesticks
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:52pm
we will be down to a half dozen trainers in Sydney within 10 years...

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: Nocturnal
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 8:38am
He is a good man Tim Martin , a loss to our training ranks

-------------
The only problem with backing winners ? You never have enough on....

Posted By: spinner
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:33am
Any reason for Tim shifting, a business decision or personal reasons. With the recent publicity about depression is Tim another victim.  

Posted By: Air Seattle
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by spinner spinner wrote:

Any reason for Tim shifting, a business decision or personal reasons. With the recent publicity about depression is Tim another victim.  

He has been quoted as wanting to spend more time with his family, particularly his children & Saturday sports.

There may be a business aspect to it, but it appears to be a lifestyle choice.

Best of luck to him.

Posted By: spinner
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:55am
He has been quoted as wanting to spend more time with his family, particularly his children & Saturday sports.

nothing wrong with that, you cant get the time back later. good luck

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:58am
Perhaps a few health concerns as well - burning the candle at both ends is not much of a lifestyle; if they wanted to chase away depression and stop people leaving, they need to open tracks closer to daylight hours. Tim's a nice bloke, it'll be sad to see him go.

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: Air Seattle
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 12:57pm
You can't chase away depression.

However, I do not have a problem with putting in place systems to assist the mental well being of industry participants.

As we have seen with the Jonothan Trott situation mental well being & depression are two significantly different things and should not be clouded.

Afterall you could be the wealthiest person in the world & bed the hottest people in the world yet be struck down with the crippling aspects of depression.

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 1:28pm
I am not sure Tim's actually depressed. Chronic lack of sleep can manage to cause all manners of health angst.

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: adolphus twirk
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 8:46pm
His last 50 runners have been extremely disappointing. Many short priced, most at the provincials or in the country. Very few have won. His last winner was at Armidale...how the owners are meeting their bills I do not know. His poor results with a huge team trained out of the city must be driving his owners into the soup kitchen. Not trying to be cruel, but these are the hard economic realities. He may have made a very good business decision to leave city training. He had a great strike rate before he moved to the city. It has gone downhill fast in recent years. I would be depressed too, if my business was going so badly. Just check out his last 50 runners. Well bred horses too. The results are bonfires of dollar bills. No hard feelings from me and a genuine recognition that businesses do fail, for all sorts of reasons.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 9:20pm
maybe he needs to go back to the bush and unwind in the great New England air.
whatever he does, best of luck to him .

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Ringlock
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 11:08pm
Think there's a lot more to it than seems. This is one of several trainers who have been millions of dollars in debt. Remember it was only a year or two ago that he announced he was cutting back his numbers to concentrate on the really good horses. There are quite a few trainers in Sydney who racked up massive debts in buying yearlings that never produced the necessary results, and which were never taken up - fully - by cashed up owners. 
Also, the books that Racing NSW doesn't open to the public are the trainers' accounts - remember this, that each and every trainer operates what is in effect a bank account with RNSW, so they can put debts against this account (e.g. various racing fees, BOBS nominations etc) and then offset those with prizemoney percentages. When you rack up the debts, you need the income to pay for them. When the horses don't win, you remain in debt.
Some of the biggest household names among Sydney trainers are almost permanently in debt to RNSW.

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:01am

MARTIN VOWS TO GET BACK ON TRACK

THERE is more to the story surrounding trainer Tim Martin’s sudden departure from Rosehill.

Martin dropped a bombshell this month when he revealed he would step away from training to focus on his family and breaking in horses.

“I want to spend more time with my family, I want to be able to go to watch my kids play sport on weekends and the lifestyle of a trainer doesn’t allow me to do that,’’ he told Racing Network at the time.

Sadly, Martin has been doing it tough for some time. Being a proud country boy, he has a good poker face. Only a few close mates know the real story.

But the Group 1 trainer yesterday vowed to get his life — and training career — back on track.

“Like many people around my age, I’ve had some challenges over the years and I’ve always risen to those challenges,’’ Martin said.

“I want to make it clear that I have not handed in my training licence. My aim is to continue working in the horseracing industry.

“To my staff, owners and associates who are affected by my actions, I’m sincerely sorry.

“For the sake of my health, my family and general wellbeing, I’m taking a break.

“I am extremely grateful for the support I’ve received from friends, family, Racing NSW, NSWTA and my colleagues.

“While I sort through my issues I’d ask that the privacy of myself and my family is respected.’’

Expect Martin to be back.

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: Sunline
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:04am
It's unreal how heavily mental illness has hit the racing industry of late. Or maybe it always has but only now are people brave enough to speak about it and it's encouraging others to deal with the illness.

Who knows but it's great if anyone effected is seeking help. It's a killer of middle-aged men.

-------------
Sunline...simply supreme

Posted By: Winning Run
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:12am
I wouldn't be jumping into the mental illness side of things. Issue is more to do with what TM has slipped into with poor personal choices and the Mrs having had enough and wanting out and potentially taking him to the cleaners doing so.

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 11:15am
haha if you know Tim you know he's a tad of a party boy... but he also does have some health concerns (hence he lost some weight over the past few years) I heard somewhere that Crohn's may be the culprit and it does not bode well with a wild lifestyle. Good luck to him and Mel, think they're planning to train from Heritage where they spell and pre-train 

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Winning Run Winning Run wrote:

I wouldn't be jumping into the mental illness side of things. Issue is more to do with what TM has slipped into with poor personal choices and the Mrs having had enough and wanting out and potentially taking him to the cleaners doing so.

The perfect scenario for depression I would've thought Confused

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Posted By: Ammy42
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 2:09am
I would think that, in such a high-pressure, high-risk and high-cost industry, depression and other mental illnesses must be a very serious issue, from the gamblers to the trainers. I worked in AFL for a while, similar thing, you'd be surprised at just how many players have those sorts of issues. Definitely think that more should be done to help.

Posted By: oldmate
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 1:54pm
It looks like the word depression is the latest word to use when ever you hear anything about anything. Take this thread for example. A horse trainer is slowing down his operation so the first thing that people write is that he must have depression. Even when its pointed out that he does not have depression than people still write that he must have depression. Its a bit like a few years ago when a couple of celebrities had a BRAIN SNAP. Every time someone done something silly and made a goose of themselves they had a brain snap. Now it seems that brain snap has slowed down a bit and every single time some one does anything than they must have depression.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by goldey goldey wrote:

Judging by the topic title , Linghi is a fan of the footy show!

haha I am not... but I must know a few people who are!

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 2:05pm
I forgot to mention Bipolar as well. Remember a few years ago everyone had Bipolar. Every time someone done something different than they had Bipolar. Imagine being a judge in a court of law a few years ago. Every crims excuse was Bipolar. Now depression is the new faze. I do understand that people suffer from depression but not every single person that does something different is suffering from depression.

Date Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 2:17pm
well yes I did mention he was most likely not depressed.. just actual physical health (and matrimonial health) concerns 

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 1:37pm
I think this threads heading is a little offensive.

The poor guy is suffering a little right at the moment and someone acts like Fatty Vautin talking about a footy teams finals chances.

I can not wait to read the Alex Macinnon thread titled, A young kid finds a new direction in life.

I am all for fun and frivolity but a persons health is where we should draw the line!

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 1:49pm
Are you personally offended Voyager..? As you may or may not be able to read in the original post, no health concerns were raised at the time the thread was started and the thread title has a lot more to do with how hard it is for talented horsemen to make a living in Sydney when certain guys are monopolizing racing. I know Tim personally and he's partial to a joke and I wish him all the best with training from a more relaxed setting without other guys breathing down his neck trying to poach his horses and owners. 

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 2:15pm
No not saying your thopughts or motives were offensive linghi11, just that expression.

I am just saying that that expression is used when we are being flippant about a players chance of making the State of Origin squad or when a team who has buckleys of making the finals are being spoken of as a contender for the title.

Training racehorses is not an easy occupation, you have to have a forgiving family because your social life is non existent, especially if you have a large team, you need to continually hunt for bad payers within your owners and you need to grow your client base each year or you will wither away.And all of that is before you start the actual training.

I am a hack amateur when it comes to training racehorses so this is just my opinion but I do not think Sydney is a good fit for Tim. I undertsand why he made the move but while you can be a little stagnant in the rural areas and then recover, you need to grow your business in the metro areas or you will be left behind as Tim has been.

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

No not saying your thopughts or motives were offensive linghi11, just that expression.

I am just saying that that expression is used when we are being flippant about a players chance of making the State of Origin squad or when a team who has buckleys of making the finals are being spoken of as a contender for the title.

Training racehorses is not an easy occupation, you have to have a forgiving family because your social life is non existent, especially if you have a large team, you need to continually hunt for bad payers within your owners and you need to grow your client base each year or you will wither away.And all of that is before you start the actual training.

I am a hack amateur when it comes to training racehorses so this is just my opinion but I do not think Sydney is a good fit for Tim. I undertsand why he made the move but while you can be a little stagnant in the rural areas and then recover, you need to grow your business in the metro areas or you will be left behind as Tim has been.

The motivation was to purely attract people to make sure they notice that a very able young G1 trainer is going. (people react to foolish catchphrases - "Tim Martin giving up training" would not pique their curiosity quite as much)

I think that having more mid-size trainers like Tim is healthy for racing and I very much hate seeing them go. Authorities want to keep city tracks to very few trainers and the concept of having 4 trainers contest everything in town is frustrating. Yes they say if you can't hack it then go - well that's a great freaking concept... not... why don't we just have 4 teams in NRL... AFL... world cup. Dead
No one wants to see that!!!!! We want lots of trainers, lots of competition, lots of choice for punters and owners. Yes some guys have gone into overdrive with marketing themselves and it's great for them. Just really cr@p for the sport. Hope Tim and others can find a way to make the racing scene competitive again. Racing is awesome because Takeover Target can win G1's... not because some guys can afford to buy 10 $500k yearlings and win a Listed race and push it as a stallion. That is part of the living the dream in racing and why it captures so many.

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:13pm
TM stepping away has absolutely nothing to do with health. Zero, Zip, nothing. However you want it put.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Winning Run Winning Run wrote:

TM stepping away has absolutely nothing to do with health. Zero, Zip, nothing. However you want it put.
Well it does in part

-------------

Posted By: Newtown Old Boy
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:49pm
Wasn't it TM who had that altercation with I think it was Gary Portelli?

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 4:51pm
yes it was... around Scone carnival 

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 6:37pm
punch up in the pub Thumbs Up  Gary took it on the chins !LOL just 2 old bushies duking it out !!Cry

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Bushy
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 6:46pm
Tim owes millions and its funny how these trainers claim depression when after years of ripping people off they get caught out and are now depressed- PLUEASE- if they where not ripping people off they wouldn't lose the business they have lost- a joke they are not in gaol

Posted By: Second Chance
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 6:53pm
That appears a very dangerous accusation to post if you're not entirely sure of your facts.

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 7:16pm
Almost libel in fact....

It has zero to do with your claim , I think depression has been already well and truly ruled out .

-------------

Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Bushy Bushy wrote:

Tim owes millions and its funny how these trainers claim depression when after years of ripping people off they get caught out and are now depressed- PLUEASE- if they where not ripping people off they wouldn't lose the business they have lost- a joke they are not in gaol

Here we going with someone else claiming Tim has depression. The depression can't be to bad because he is riding trackwork for Gai.

Posted By: The Insider
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 8:25pm

Can see your point, but very risky making allegations like that. I have heard some similar rumors but have deliberately avoided them for fear of action.

Posted By: Munga Rangi
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 8:43pm
 Whether TM has been diagnosed or not, the issue of depression related illness in the Racing Industry deserves its own thread as it is more prevalent than most realise. It should not be made light of, is insidious by design, it does not only destroy the individual but whole families suffer terribly as a consequence. I concede that some unconscionable individuals may use the term as an excuse for their obtuse behaviour - but for those who suffer from it, everyday can be a legitimate struggle. Combine long, long working hours, with often longer periods of poor monetary return and the continual inability to participate in many normal social activities with loved ones. It is a slow but gradual wearing down of both ones sense of optimism and physical stamina, until there is nothing left. The whole structure of how this industry functions makes those involved in the long term, incredibly vulnerable. That is all Smile

-------------
Caveat emptor

Posted By: Rhino
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by oldmate oldmate wrote:

Here we going with someone else claiming Tim has depression. The depression can't be to bad because he is riding trackwork for Gai.

Wtf

Posted By: room for a slew
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 8:34am
Sad to his demise, whatever the reasons.

His horses over the last few years have been poorly placed and very inconsistent.

He hasn't pulled off one of his first starter plunges of note in ages.

What ever he did with the $10 million bonus from Nick for his handling of E and E, who knows.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 11:56am
well there are some reports that he never got it.... yet there are reports that he did... so it's all a tad confusing! he bought packs of yearlings on spec and could not offload them and think he went to Singapore one day to offload them! you see as a trainer with some success, you have to be careful not to let the very wise operators working for big breeders convince you that you're bigger than you really are and buy up horses you have no hope of moving on 

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by room for a slew room for a slew wrote:

Sad to his demise, whatever the reasons.

His horses over the last few years have been poorly placed and very inconsistent.

He hasn't pulled off one of his first starter plunges of note in ages.

What ever he did with the $10 million bonus from Nick for his handling of E and E, who knows.

Do you really think that if Nick sold E and E for 20 million that he would give Tim 10 million. And Do you really think that if Tim received 10 million that he would of even bothered to continue training race horses. Room For A Slew could you please have a think for a minute or 2 and then give us a answer for them 2 questions.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by linghi11 linghi11 wrote:

well there are some reports that he never got it.... yet there are reports that he did... so it's all a tad confusing! he bought packs of yearlings on spec and could not offload them and think he went to Singapore one day to offload them! you see as a trainer with some success, you have to be careful not to let the very wise operators working for big breeders convince you that you're bigger than you really are and buy up horses you have no hope of moving on 

If he bought packs of yearlings and could not offload them would he have been able to buy a few more yearlings this year at the millions if he was not paid up for from last year. Also remembering that the BC3 dramas had come to surface before the sales so you would think that the magic millions would be a bit carefull giving tick to some one who you say couldn't off load previous years yearlings. Or are you a bit like RoomFor A Slew and just like to write silly things on the Internet without really thinking before you hit send.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:12pm
oldmate, this was not this year... what exactly are you alleging he bought this year after BC3..? just the 2 yearlings. They sold a few through breeze ups last year as Heritage park. Sales companies will give you plenty of credit if you've paid before (as shown by BC3, that only became a problem when the horse was sick, the punting club unraveled and Inglis KNEW they would never be paid) and even more if you commit to selling the said yearlings through the breeze ups. Oh and Moraitis was supposed to give him 2M not 10M. I suggest you learn something about how racing at the top end works first before coming here and calling people silly.

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: room for a slew
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:12pm
My uncle is a NSW racing steward of 35 years.

Mostly around mid north coast/ new england areas.

He lived in Tamworth for a number of those years.

Is friends with Tims brother out that way, he has a stack of racing connections/acquaintances etc.

Some of the things he knows and encountered etc would shut up right up old mate.
Enough said.

Plus I am not the kind of person to make up rubbish about anyone or anything.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:19pm
To say that NM gave TM $10 million should only have been allowed to be posted yesterday for April fools. Ridiculous to the extreme.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:36pm
hmm if NM gave him 10M I am sure there would not have been a rift... note that TM has not been training for him for a long while; all the publicity with Hayson allegedly cost him the Sheikh's patronage and left him in a lurch

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:44pm
There is not a steward in the mid north coast or hunter and west area that has been a steward for 35 years. Shane Cullen has been doing the Hunter area for about 15 years and he always has a young cadet that he teaches for about 1 year then the cadet gets moved on. Drew Smith has been the steward on the mid coast for about 10 years and he would only be about 35 years old so either you or your uncle are lying about him being a steward in those areas. Instead of saying who and what you know can you just answer those 2 questions I asked you. Do you think if Nick sold E and E for 20 mill would he give Tim 10 mill and if Tim got given 10 mill would he bother to train race horses.

Posted By: Buckpasser
Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 1:54pm
E&E sold for 20 million, plus GST. Alan Osburg owned 25%, Nick Moratis 75%. NM did not give Tim 2/3rds of the sale price payable to NM

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:00pm
[QUOTE=linghi11] oldmate, this was not this year... what exactly are you alleging he bought this year after BC3..? just the 2 yearlings. They sold a few through breeze ups last year as Heritage park. Sales companies will give you plenty of credit if you've paid before (as shown by BC3, that only became a problem when the horse was sick, the punting club unraveled and Inglis KNEW they would never be paid) and even more if you commit to selling the said yearlings through the breeze ups. Oh and Moraitis was supposed to give him 2M not 10M. I suggest you learn something about how racing at the top end works first before coming here and calling people silly.

You have been giving your opinion on why you think Tim has stopped training and when someone said that he owes millions and you said that he bought a heap of yearlings and could not off load them I thought that you were talking about the yearlings that he bought 2 and 3 years ago so I asked you if he had not of unloaded those yearlings would he have been given tick this year.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:02pm

hmm if NM gave him 10M I am sure there would not have been a rift... note that TM has not been training for him for a long while; all the publicity with Hayson allegedly cost him the Sheikh's patronage and left him in a lurch

There was a bit of a dispute over a horse. Cant remember its name. I think it was a grey and it showed good early promise. TM said the horse wasn't any good and NM didn't like to hear it. From my understanding there was no major issues.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:09pm
Buckpasser that is correct. Tim had a gentlemans agreement with Nick for the trainers 10% but he got shafted.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:13pm
Tim went to Singapore a few years ago, I am not sure he owes millions right now but he was said to be in a pickle back then. From what I can see sales companies work a little like banks... if a normal person goes and asks them for some credit they umm and ahh... yet if a business owner in huge debt with the bank goes in, they just extend their overdraft. I have heard from trainers that they spend years paying out yearlings they buy in the one year, so the credit is well beyond the 30 days advertised. Also, extended credit was easy to come by around 5-6 years ago, the sales companies are not as frivolous now.

From what I know, the sum was $2M. Some people close to Tim will tell you he never got paid. Some will say he got paid and it was spent. I have never asked him so cannot vouch for either version. 

WR, did the grey horse end up being any good?

-------------
to the victor

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:20pm
Cariboo

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:20pm

Tim went to Singapore a few years ago, I am not sure he owes millions right now but he was said to be in a pickle back then. From what I can see sales companies work a little like banks... if a normal person goes and asks them for some credit they umm and ahh... yet if a business owner in huge debt with the bank goes in, they just extend their overdraft. I have heard from trainers that they spend years paying out yearlings they buy in the one year, so the credit is well beyond the 30 days advertised. Also, extended credit was easy to come by around 5-6 years ago, the sales companies are not as frivolous now.

From what I know, the sum was $2M. Some people close to Tim will tell you he never got paid. Some will say he got paid and it was spent. I have never asked him so cannot vouch for either version. 

WR, did the grey horse end up being any good?

No. Cant remember its name at all. But looked promising and ended up doing very little.

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:27pm
Maybe Cariboo? Something with a Z rings a bell but its a blur!!

Date Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 2:34pm
amazing... looked Cariboo up (actually remember him racing), he won good money under Tim, then went to Moses and never looked like winning. He seems to have changed trainers the same time E&E finished racing.

-------------
to the victor

Posted By: djebel
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:08pm
https://www.racingnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Martin-T-Webb-J-Stewards-Report.pdf" rel="nofollow - https://www.racingnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Martin-T-Webb-J-Stewards-Report.pdf

-------------
reductio ad absurdum

Posted By: Batman
Date Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:14pm
Very light penalty. Does racing need people like Tim Martin?

-------------
“Gambling has brought our family closer together. We had to move to a smaller house.”

Posted By: monty1
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 12:06am
No.

Posted By: SkyDancer
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 12:36am
Never heard of him

Posted By: Bonjour
Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:54am
The old Karma, you just can't avoid it......both good and bad.

Date Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by SkyDancer SkyDancer wrote:

Never heard of him

Used to be the richest maiden in country NSW named after his old man,  Ron,  run at the Walcha Cup meeting.  Good old Walcha boy.  Brother Craig trains at Tamworth.
Tim trained Exceed and Excell. 

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: TIGER
Date Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:21pm
Typhoon Zed

-------------
EAD

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net