Topic: Craig Newitt
Posted By: Browndog
Subject: Craig Newitt
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:23pm
Thumbs Down

Stewards Report supplementary from today:

General

Sandown jump outs, January 8 2012

C Newitt was fined $400 for misconduct under the provisions of AR83a in that after dismounting from Harvey’s True Heart, which competed in Heat 8, he kicked the gelding in the stomach.

Replies:
Posted By: 3blindmice
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:47pm
The correct response would be to take him around the back of the horse and have him bend over. Newitt's ride on the dude down the straight on Sat reminded me of a rodeo rider. Shoud be sent back to riding school imo.

Posted By: saintly96
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:56pm
What a t!t.

Posted By: James
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 6:57pm
Some jockeys are artists and some are butchers. Just gotta know which is which when you back them.

Posted By: Quaddie King
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 7:22pm
That should be a automatic 12 month suspension and somone should be able to kick him the little jerk.

Posted By: acacia alba
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 7:32pm
oh for the old days when he would have been taken out the back and had the gelati kicked out of him .
nasty liitle tyke he is.
shame horse didnt kick the gelati out of him.  of course, if horsie had landed the blow on his head it wouldnt have hurt anyway.
no brain no pain.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 8:01pm
ps.  if it had been my horse !  he would have got a kick up the guts , personally delivered by me.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Idi
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:09pm
He is a little turd, never have i ever been treated with such disrespect by a jockey as i was by him and never have i ever wanted to flog the crap out of a jockey as i did to him. Please no one ever forget the 'Leone Chiara' episode, leopards don't change their spots.

Posted By: VOYAGER
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:27pm
I agree if I was the owner I would of returned serve Big smile

Probably seeing his hold on the Mick Price stable rides sliping to Bossy and is not handling the pressure to well

-------------
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise

Posted By: hatch
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:29pm
I find it hard to believe all these previous posts ,     a kick in the guts with a soft boot on from a little jockey ,the horse would barely feel it .  He would have only done it out of frustration for a horse behaving badly .  To correct his bad manners .   Think a bit you blokes ,horses kick each other full force with steel shoes on ,  that would hurt .   Horses bite each other viciously ,removing skin and hair.      Horses need to be handled lovingly when good ,   and be punished when behaving badly .  They have to learn.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:33pm
I have had horses bite me ,  i let them have more than what Craig did ,  they dont keep on biting  ,they become friends and get handled very well.

Posted By: subastral
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by hatch hatch wrote:

I find it hard to believe all these previous posts ,     a kick in the guts with a soft boot on from a little jockey ,the horse would barely feel it .  He would have only done it out of frustration for a horse behaving badly .  To correct his bad manners .   Think a bit you blokes ,horses kick each other full force with steel shoes on ,  that would hurt .   Horses bite each other viciously ,removing skin and hair.      Horses need to be handled lovingly when good ,   and be punished when behaving badly .  They have to learn.

Deary me, you are one of a kind Hatch, of that there can be no doubt.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:18pm
How would you teach a horse to behave well Subby  ?    What would you do if a horse bit you Subby ?

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:21pm
I wouldn't kick him in the guts Hatch. I am pretty sure that isn't taught in Apprentices school, especially on dismount.

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

I wouldn't kick him in the guts Hatch. I am pretty sure that isn't taught in Apprentices school, especially on dismount.
    Would you let him go on biting you Subby ?   Or would you not go near him  ?

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:29pm
Hatch defending a jockey, deja vu all over again 

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Posted By: Tangerine
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:58pm
O M G Hatch. Ouch Soft boot or not, point the toes and it would bloody hurt! Especially in the guts!

Have never trusted the bastard and this firms it even more. Im with AA here, he would of had one back two fold if it had been my horse! Angry

Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:15pm
Hatch defending the undefendable when it comes to the midget pilots (again).

Hatch, you tell us to think about it, but really, take some of your own advice, if he wasn't out of order, why was he fined $400 for misconduct?

Newitt was in the wrong, how can it be so hard for you to just agree that he was out of line?

Posted By: songline
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:40pm
Surprised he wasn't reported for the flogging he gave Clevadude in the MM. A kick in the guts by a jockey is no way to teach good manners - if you give your horses worse no wonder they bite you! I don't imagine they would become friends after repeated kicks - more like fear keeps them in line. Isn't that cruelty?

Posted By: Fiddlesticks
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:46pm
Did he use a stool or step ladder ...?

-------------
Panspermia.

Posted By: Idi
Date Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 11:54pm

For once in some way i agree with you Hatch, kicking a horse in the guts is hardly going to do more than give it a fright and they do a hell of a lot worse to one another in there natural environment to sort things out but nevertheless there is a time and a place and the bloke is a cheating (proven) little turd!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:56am
The jockeys carry a whip and use it on a horse ,    what is going to hurt more a whack with the whip or a kick in the guts with a soft riding boot.  ?    You dont mind if a horse gets hit with the whip repeatedly , but one kick is to much .    I have seen welts on horses after being hit with the whip,but never with a kick.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:59am
Originally posted by songline songline wrote:

Surprised he wasn't reported for the flogging he gave Clevadude in the MM. A kick in the guts by a jockey is no way to teach good manners - if you give your horses worse no wonder they bite you! I don't imagine they would become friends after repeated kicks - more like fear keeps them in line. Isn't that cruelty?

My horses are my friends and i handle them gently ,and we get along well ,  but if one bit me he is unlikely to do it again.

Posted By: Group 1 Selections
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:44am
Hatch my first job was breaking horses for large stations and I was taught the old way, rope em, tie em down, bag em down punish them if they bite, kick, don't listen ect. Don't get me wrong this works but it breaks a horse's will and they never fully trust you and they will never fully put in. I later changed to letting the horse decide when he wants to trust you and let you catch it, saddle it, mouth it and ride it. This works especially well with racehorses as you want them to keep there natural instincts whic is to flee and get to the front of the mob away from predators (hence win the race).

Do you think that horse, after just running away from whatever was chasing it, adrenaline pumping through it, sweating up, excited would even have a hope in hell of knowing what it did wrong to deserve to be kicked? Do you think this strange little bloke that sits on top of it, against its nature, gets off and kicks it in the guts is going to be trusted next time he is legged up? there is no use punishing any animal if it does not have a clue what it has done wrong.

Newitt is a driver not a horseman and I have seen it first hand. He won't be riding our bloke again after the 1 ride he had on it.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:59am
   My  horses become great mates with me .  they get extremely well treated and they are very kind to me.  But they learn early  to behave.  Newitt  giving the horse a kick in the guts , i doubt if the horse would feel it ,there would be no injury ,no mark no bruise .   The horse might get a bit of a fright .   You people are crazy making a mountain out of a molehill .  Jockeys are permitted to wear spurs on a horse ,  and any horseman ,nobody is mentioning that is cruel ,  neither am i . 

Posted By: kavg
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Idi Idi wrote:

He is a little turd, never have i ever been treated with such disrespect by a jockey as i was by him and never have i ever wanted to flog the crap out of a jockey as i did to him. Please no one ever forget the 'Leone Chiara' episode, leopards don't change their spots.

Can't believe the soft penalty. I didn't see it but surely a decent kick should be 12 months as someone suggested.

Idi-please remind me of the Leone Chiara episode as I have unfortunately forgotten.

-------------
Prejudice is an emotional attachment to ignorance.
DiEM25 for the world.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:48am
Originally posted by kavg kavg wrote:

Can't believe the soft penalty. I didn't see it but surely a decent kick should be 12 months as someone suggested.

Idi-please remind me of the Leone Chiara episode as I have unfortunately forgotten.
                          12 months for you in the loony bin .

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:56am

" rel="nofollow - Newitt found guilty in Leone Chiara inquiry
02 APR 2004 | RACING VICTORIA 

Racing Victoria Stewards on Friday continued their inquiry into the circumstances surrounding the running of Leone Chiara in the Highways Tabaret Handicap run at Sandown on the 15th November, 2003.

Parties attending the inquiry today were:  Mr C. Newitt, (represented by barrister Mr D. Hallowes), Mr A. Cullen (represented by barrister Mr M.  Rush,) Mr G. Newitt (represented by barrister Mr G. Henderson), Mr M. Gauci (also represented by Mr G. Henderson) and Mr D. Schmitt.

Mr Rush made a submission in respect of the form of some of the charges, a submission which was adopted by Mr Hallowes and Mr Henderson.

After considering the submission, the Stewards decided to withdraw some of the charges which involved multiple alleged instances of false evidence, and to replace those charges with fresh charges.

The new set of charges, totalling 42 in all, cover the same matters as the previous set of 29 charges.

The charges and particulars of the charges are attached.

The Stewards then proceeded to hear the defence of the charges.

In respect of each charge a finding of guilty was made, with the exception of charge 12 against Mr C. Newitt and charge 8 against Mr Cullen (the conspiracy charges) and charge 16 against Mr Cullen (the failing to give evidence charge).

As to the conspiracy charges, whilst Stewards were satisfied that Mr C. Newitt and Mr Cullen did agree to the giving of false evidence before the Stewards relating to their relationship and to telephone conversations, the Stewards decided that as they had been charged with actually giving false evidence it was inappropriate to proceed with the conspiracy charge in relation to that evidence.

As to the failing to give evidence charge against Mr Cullen, the Stewards expressed concern at the delay in providing the requested records, but as the records have now been provided they decided not to proceed with this charge.

The Stewards imposed the following penalties to be served concurrently:

Mr C. Newitt:  18 months disqualification on each charge 
Mr A Cullen:  2 years disqualification on each charge
Mr G. Newitt:  9 months disqualification on each charge
Mr D. Schmitt: 9 months disqualification on each charge
Mr M. Gauci  6 months disqualification

In imposing penalty the Stewards took into account the following matters:

1. The lies were premeditated and of such a nature that they must have been the product of some prior agreement or arrangement between the parties to give false evidence to the inquiry.
2. They were sustained over the course of 4 sitting days where Craig Newitt and Anthony Cullen, in particular were required to give evidence.
3. The lies were designed to deceive and mislead the Stewards as to the true nature of the relationship between Craig Newitt and Anthony Cullen.
4. The inherent unlikelihood and unbelievable nature of some of the evidence given (eg Daniel Schmitt's account of answering phones while driving a car to Bendigo) was demonstrative of an attitude of contempt toward the inquiry
5. The Stewards have an overriding obligation to preserve and protect the integrity of racing in Victoria.  Stewards inquiries are an indispensable process in discharging that obligation.  The Stewards have been criticised in some quarters for the ongoing nature of this inquiry.  Stewards have a duty to investigate evidence given at inquiries which causes them concern and in this case, defies belief.  Any delay which has occurred here is entirely of the making of the parties called to give evidence.
6. The penalties are designed to send a message to the racing community that false evidence given to Stewards inquiries will not be tolerated and will be met with severe punishment.
7. The persistent nature of the offending by Craig Newitt and Anthony Cullen over the course of several sitting days means that a penalty had to be imposed which specifically deterred them from engaging in this sort of conduct in the future.

The charges and particulars of the charges were as follows:

CHARGES AGAINST C NEWITT

1. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to conversations with bookmakers before on and after 15 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied that you had spoken to bookmakers at all at any time (P 9).

2. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to conversations with bookmakers before on and after 15 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied that you had spoken to any bookmaker on 15 November 2003 (P 9).

3. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in denying that you knew any bookmaker.
Particulars
A. You denied knowing any bookmakers (P 12).

4. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in denying that you knew Anthony Cullen was a bookmaker.
Particulars
A. You stated that you could not be 100% sure but thought that he was a plumber (P 14).

5. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in denying that you knew Anthony Cullen was a bookmaker.
Particulars
A. You stated that you were not aware that Anthony Cullen was a bookmaker (P 15).

CHARGES AGAINST C NEWITT cont'd

6. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in denying that you had any conversation with Anthony Cullen in the days leading up to 15th November 2003 on the 15th November 2003 and subsequently.

Particulars
A. You denied speaking to Anthony Cullen by telephone or in person (P 50).

7. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between you and Anthony Cullen.

Particulars
A. You stated that you did not speak by telephone to Anthony Cullen (P 87).

8. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between you and Anthony Cullen.

Particulars
A. You stated that on 15 November 2003 you did not speak by telephone to Anthony Cullen (P 88 to P 95).

9. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between you and Anthony Cullen.

Particulars
A. You stated that on 16 November 2003 you did not speak by telephone to Anthony Cullen (P 96 to P 99).

10. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of your movements and conversations with Anthony Cullen on 16 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You stated that on 16 November 2003 you did not visit or speak to Anthony Cullen (P 99 to 100).

11. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Anthony Cullen on 12 and 13 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied that you had spoken to Anthony Cullen by telephone on the 12 and 13 November 2003 (P 169 to P170, P 177 to P 179).

12. AR 175(l): Charge:  at a time between 15 November 2003 and 18 December 2003 you conspired with Anthony Cullen to commit a breach of the Rules by agreeing upon the content of false evidence to be given to the Stewards at Stewards' inquiries held into the circumstances surrounding the running of Leone Chiara at Sandown on 15 November 2003.

Particulars
1. At a time between 15 November 2003 and the 18 December 2003, you and Anthony Cullen agreed to give false evidence to the Stewards in respect of -
(a) The nature of the relationship between you and Anthony Cullen
(b) Conversations between you and Anthony Cullen
(c) Telephone conversations between you and Anthony Cullen.

2. At the Stewards' inquiries on 18 December 2003, 12 January and 22 January 2004 you and Anthony Cullen gave false evidence in respect of:
(a) The nature of the relationship between you and Anthony Cullen
(b) Conversations between you and Anthony Cullen
(c) Telephone conversations between you and Anthony Cullen.

13. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Anthony Cullen on 6 October 2003.

Particulars
A. You denied speaking by telephone to Anthony Cullen on 6 October 2003 (P 346 and P 348).

14. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Anthony Cullen on 6 December 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied speaking on the telephone to Anthony Cullen on 6 December 2003 (P 351).

15. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to a telephone conversation with Anthony Cullen on 23 November  2003.
Particulars
A. You denied speaking by telephone to Anthony Cullen on 23 November 2003 (P 346).

16. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to mobile telephone number 0400 100 438.
Particulars
A. You stated that you had received calls on that number from an unknown female caller (P363-P366). 

17. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to mobile telephone number 0400 100 438.
Particulars
A. You stated that you had made calls to that number and had spoken to an unknown female person. (P363-366).

CHARGES AGAINST A CULLEN

1. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to your relationship with Craig Newitt. 
Particulars
A. You stated that you had only met Craig Newitt two or three times (P 31). 

CHARGES AGAINST A CULLEN cont'd

2. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to your relationship with Craig Newitt. 
Particulars
A. You stated that you had never had a really long conversation with Craig Newitt (P 31). 

3. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to whether Craig Newitt knew you were a bookmaker. 
Particulars
A. You stated that you did not know whether Craig Newitt knew you were a bookmaker (P 34).

4. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between you and Craig Newitt. 
Particulars
A.        You stated that you did not speak by telephone to Craig Newitt (P 105).

5. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between you and Craig Newitt. 
Particulars
A. You stated that on 16 November 2003 you did not speak by telephone to Craig Newitt (P 110 to P 112).

6. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 12 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of your contact with Craig Newitt on 16 November 2003.  
Particulars
A. You stated that on 16 November 2003 you were not visited by Craig Newitt nor did you speak to Craig Newitt (P 110 to P 112) on that day. 

CHARGES AGAINST A CULLEN cont'd

7. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Craig Newitt on 12 and 13 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied that you had spoken to Craig Newitt by telephone on either 12 or 13 November 2003 (P 118, P 180 to P 181, P 187 to P 190).

8. AR 175(l): Charge:  at a time between 15 November 2003 and 18 December 2003 you conspired with Craig Newitt to commit a breach of the Rules by agreeing upon the content of false evidence to be given to the Stewards at Stewards' inquiries held into the circumstances surrounding the running of Leone Chiara at Sandown on 15 November 2003.

Particulars
1. At a time between 15 November 2003 and the 18 December 2003, you and Craig Newitt agreed to give false evidence to the Stewards in respect of -
(a) the nature of the relationship between you and Craig Newitt;
(b) conversations between you and Craig Newitt;
(c) telephone conversations between you and Craig Newitt.

2. At the Stewards' inquiries on 18 December 2003, 12 January and 22 January 2004 you and Craig Newitt gave false evidence in respect of:
(a) the nature of the relationship between you and Craig Newitt;
(b) conversations between you and Craig Newitt;
(c) telephone conversations between you and Craig Newitt.

9. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Craig Newitt on 6 October 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied speaking by telephone to Craig Newitt on 6 October 2003 (P 310 to P 312).

10. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations with Craig Newitt on 6 December 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied speaking by telephone to Craig Newitt on 6 December 2003 (P 313).

11. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to a telephone conversation with Craig Newitt on 23 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You denied speaking by telephone to Craig Newitt on 23 November 2003 (P 313).

12. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to a telephone conversation with Craig Newitt on 23 November 2003.
Particulars
A. You stated that Michael Gauci spoke to Craig Newitt using your telephone on 23 November 2003 (P313).

13. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to mobile telephone number 0400 100 438.
Particulars
A. You stated that you knew nothing about that number (P367).

14. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to mobile telephone number 0400 100 438.
Particulars
A. You stated that you had never received a call on that number (P367-P368).

15. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to mobile telephone number 0400 100 438.
Particulars
A. You stated that you did not know of VIP Pty Ltd (P368-P369).

16. AR 175(f): Charge:  You failed to give evidence as required to the Stewards' inquiry when requested by the Stewards to do so, that evidence being:
· SMS records relating to mobile telephone service 0418 311 802 for the period 1 October 2003 through to 31 December 2003
which records were required to be produced to the Stewards on or before Tuesday, 16 March 2004.
CHARGES AGAINST G NEWITT

1. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2003 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in denying that you knew Anthony Cullen was a bookmaker prior to the Stewards' inquiry on 18 December 2003.
Particulars
A. You stated that you did not know Anthony Cullen was a bookmaker from the time you met him until the inquiry commenced (P 145).

2. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between Craig Newitt and Anthony Cullen. 
Particulars
A. You stated that on the evening of 15 November 2003 you spoke to Anthony Cullen using Craig Newitt's phone (P 247).

3. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of Craig Newitt's contact with Anthony Cullen on 16 November 2003.

Particulars
A. You denied that Craig Newitt went with you to see Anthony Cullen at his home on 16 November 2003 (P 232 to P 235).

4. AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 22 January 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of Craig Newitt's contact with Anthony Cullen on 16 November 2003.

Particulars
A. You stated that on 16 November 2003 you spoke with Anthony Cullen on numerous occasions using Craig Newitt's telephone (P 152 to P 163, P 232 to P 236). 

CHARGES AGAINST D SCHMITT

1. Rule AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone calls between the telephones used by C Newitt (0438 319 802) and A Cullen (0418 311 802) on 12 and 13 November 2003.

Particulars
A. You stated that you spoke to Anthony Cullen whilst driving your motor vehicle to Bendigo Races on 12 November (P 269 to P 270).

2. Rule AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone calls between the telephones used by C Newitt (0438 319 802) and A Cullen (0418 311 802) on 12 and 13 November 2003.

Particulars
A You stated that you spoke to Anthony Cullen on the morning of 13 November (P 268).

3. Rule AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of your claiming to have accompanied C. Newitt to Tasmania between 22 and 24 November 2003. 
Particulars
A. You stated that you probably went to Tasmania with Craig Newitt on or about 22 November 2003 (P 275 to P 277).

4. Rule AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in respect of your claiming to have accompanied C. Newitt to Tasmania between 22 and 24 November 2003. 
Particulars
A. You stated that you accompanied Craig Newitt to Tasmania between 22 and 24 November 2003 (P 276 to P 278).

CHARGE AGAINST M GAUCI

1. Rule AR 175(g): Charge:  at the Stewards' inquiry on 11 February 2004 at Melbourne you gave false evidence in relation to telephone conversations between Anthony Cullen and Craig Newitt on 23 November 2003.

Particulars
A. You stated that on 23 November 2003 you spoke with Craig Newitt using Anthony Cullen's telephone (P 320 to P 321).

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:54am
Thanks Browndog

-------------
DiEM25 for the world.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:55am

Originally posted by kavg kavg wrote:

12 months for you in the loony bin .

OK. What's it like inside the loony bin Hatch?

-------------
DiEM25 for the world.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:00am

My  horses become great mates with me .  they get extremely well treated and they are very kind to me.  But they learn early  to behave.  Newitt  giving the horse a kick in the guts , i doubt if the horse would feel it ,there would be no injury ,no mark no bruise .   The horse might get a bit of a fright .   You people are crazy making a mountain out of a molehill .  Jockeys are permitted to wear spurs on a horse ,  and any horseman ,nobody is mentioning that is cruel ,  neither am i . 

So the stewards who fined him $400 for misconduct were wrong, and everyone else is wrong, and hatch and Newitt are right.

Get your head out of the sand, he was wrong to kick the horse in the guts like he did, end of story.

Posted By: The Nem
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:22am
hmm its not a great look however they whip horses with a whip...so should we stop that as well??
I've seen trainers hit horses extremely hard when they do something wrong and i'm told it doesnt hurt the horse just let's them know who the boss is. They are learning and sometimes its the best way to learn...who here wasn't chastised as a young kid when they did something wrong?!?!

I am sure other things go on behind closed doors in the stables but if forums like this bring them out into the public then it is not a great look for racing. we don't want to give the hippy protestors more ammunition...

-------------
Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser...

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:36am
Never saddled a horse myself before but someone was telling me that often the horse holds its breath so the saddle is not so tight resulting in it needing a punch in the stomach to let the wind out? Is that right?

Posted By: Lordy
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:50am

So why did he kick the horse??

Hatch seems to believe the horse was misbehaving an trying to bite Newitt but I can't see any reference to that anywhere. Confused

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:57am
What nonsensense we have on here ,a horse can kick a barrier attendant ,strapper, jockey,  do a serious injury   ,it would not attract one post on here  , a jockey kicks a horse ,has no chance of causing any injury ,  and look at the dills who are posting.

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by The Nem The Nem wrote:

hmm its not a great look however they whip horses with a whip...so should we stop that as well??
I've seen trainers hit horses extremely hard when they do something wrong and i'm told it doesnt hurt the horse just let's them know who the boss is. They are learning and sometimes its the best way to learn...who here wasn't chastised as a young kid when they did something wrong?!?!

I am sure other things go on behind closed doors in the stables but if forums like this bring them out into the public then it is not a great look for racing. we don't want to give the hippy protestors more ammunition...

seeing trainers or jockeys hit/kick horses, unnecessarily, does not make it right...and certainly is not good for the image of racing...

some horses are naturally mean and will bite viciously...eg Raceway, Devil's Arcade...they are usually controlled with restraints...

others are just attention-seekers... like to nibble at people's shirts and bags and occasionally get in a little nip ...usually can be educated out of it...

others have been mal-treated and respond in kind...no names mentioned but anyone who has read some of my older posts will know certain horses have been abused and their subsequent behaviour is evidence of it...

some are just old, ornery and smart enough to know what they can get away with...eg Mustard...

Newitt (and Hatch) would never ride my horses if they kicked them in the guts...

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm

What nonsensense we have on here ,a horse can kick a barrier attendant ,strapper, jockey,  do a serious injury   ,it would not attract one post on here  , a jockey kicks a horse ,has no chance of causing any injury ,  and look at the dills who are posting.

You are the biggest dill on here as is evident by your posts.

He was fined $400 for misconduct, end of story.

Do you know what misconduct is?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:03pm
Horse late scratching ,  kicked at barrier by jockey .

Posted By: jujuno
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:06pm

Hatch, obviously you can't differentiate between the intelligence of a horse and a human...

in most cases, humans are smarter and can reason properly...

in your case the horse gets the gong...

-------------
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:10pm
Anyone that says hitting or punching or slapping a horse does not hurt is a fool.Horses especially thoroughbreds have thin hair and extremely thin skin. On top of this by nature they are extremely nervous creatures so pain only adds further stress. I have been around horses my whole life and seen all sorts of cruel treatments that work but does not make them right. There is always alternatives, James you are right some horses will suck air in when getting girthed up and hold their breath but rather then punch them in the gut all you need to do is lead them in a short sharp trot and then tighten the girth. Anyone that needs to physically stand over horses is stuck in the stone ages and is no horseman.

Posted By: Repent
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Hatch, obviously you can't differentiate between the intelligence of a horse and a human...

in most cases, humans are smarter and can reason properly...

in your case the horse gets the gong...

LOL toucheLOL

-------------
Bundy- Australasia's number one tipster.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:11pm

Maybe we should fine the horse next time it happens.  Dead

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:12pm
When i read these posts ,i think it would be touch and go ,who is the smarter.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:15pm
You are down to 8 feet and still digging hatch.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:15pm

When i read these posts ,i think it would be touch and go ,who is the smarter.

When I read your posts it is a no brainer.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:18pm
The more I read Hatch's posts, the more I am convinced it is a parody account. Nobody could seriously type the stuff Hatch does with a straight face.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:19pm
LOLWink

-------------

Posted By: Maitland City
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:42pm

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:07pm
M.C      you put the best post on the thread ,thats funny ,  surely you forumites on here are not going to say he did much wrong are you  ??

Posted By: Winning Run
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:09pm
Funny related story about first horse I had. At its second start was walking through race stalls with trainer and as we passed the hosing area we saw a strapper unleash a big kick to the stomach of a horse. Trainer goes off his head at the strapper etc etc. Later my horse came out and flew home to win by 3 lengths at 20-1. All concerned are happy and I said should we sling the strapper and the trainer looks at me funny. He says you do know the strapper that kicked the horse was your strapper and it was your horse! I'm glad I didnt go out and watch the parade as I might of realised and reduced my bet.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:12pm
He did plenty wrong hatch....his technique was terrible......horse barely blinked. Head butts have to be perfectly executed otherwise you can do more damage to yourself.

We will not even mention what a goose he made of himself or how an incident now known world wide would bring racing into disrepute...will we

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:17pm

I  wouldnt like to be trying to handle any horses some of you blokes broke in ,they would be like spoilt kids ,wouldnt want to do anything.

Posted By: mc41
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:21pm
 Hatch I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by mc41 mc41 wrote:

Hatch I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Please explain ,what works ?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:13pm
A hot poker ?

-------------
Panspermia.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

A hot poker ?

It did  ,  for the branding  .

Posted By: Go Flash Go
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:23pm
The Herald Sun has taken up the story, at 1:18 pm today, l wonder where they got the idea from ?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:29pm

ockey Craig Newitt fined $400 for kicking horse in the stomach after a trial at Sandown

• by:Rod Nicholson 
  • From: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/" rel="nofollow - Herald Sun  
  • January 17, 2013 1:18pm
  • LEADING jockey Craig Newitt has been fined for kicking a horse in the stomach.

Stewards, headed by chief Terry Bailey, completed their inquiry at Sandown races on Wednesday and fined Newitt $400.

Newitt rode three year old gelding Harvey's True Heart, trained by Caulfield's Mick Price, in Heat 8 of the jump-outs at Sandown last Tuesday week.

Bailey said it was a rare case. "We don't have many cases of this kind,'' he said.

A remorseful Newitt said that he was "really sorry'' for the incident.

Newitt said it was a “spur of the moment” incident. "It should not have happened and I regret it,” he said.

Bailey said Newitt's action was seen by a steward on duty.

"He said he greatly regretted his action. He said he had been riding trackwork at Caulfield all morning (from pre-dawn) and then rode in all of the eight jump-outs.

"When Harvey's True Heart gave him a hard time, he said he reacted the way he should not have reacted. He immediately apologised.

"Given his remorsefulness and the extenuating circumstances, we thought that $400 was an appropriate penalty,'' Bailey said.

Stewards fined Newitt for misconduct under the provisions of the Australian Rules of Racing (83a) "in that after dismounting from Harvey's True Heart, which competed in Heat 8, he kicked the gelding in the stomach.''

Harvey's True Heart is preparing for a return to the racetrack after a 19 week break, having finished second twice and third at his three career starts.

Newitt has ridden 48 winners this season in Victoria, including 20 in the city to be equal fourth on the jockeys' premiership ladder.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by James James wrote:

Never saddled a horse myself before but someone was telling me that often the horse holds its breath so the saddle is not so tight resulting in it needing a punch in the stomach to let the wind out? Is that right?

you ARE joking I hope ??Cry
punch in the guts ??   what sort of horse people do you hang around with ?
there is a right way and a wrong way of getting them to expell air so the girth can be tightened .
OMG where do people come up with this stuff ?Angry

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:36pm
bullies kick and flog.
horsemen educate correctly.
and if it was mine, and it needed educating, the last moron i would want educating it would be
Newitt.  he gets paid to ride, not kick, the horse.
and some people wonder why OTTTBs can be absolute nutters !  half the time they dont even know why they are being punished !

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

there is a right way and a wrong way of getting them to expell air so the girth can be tightened .

A hot poker ??

-------------
Panspermia.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:53pm
Horses at one time were branded with a red hot branding iron ,  i think they would prefer a harmless kick in the guts by a little jockey.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 2:56pm
Hatch, give it up, you are embarrassing your profession. You talk as if you are a jockey, or in the loop. I dare say they don't want you as their spokesperson. It is 2013, your views are as outdated as Beta.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:12pm

No mate of mine. Just something somebody told me once.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:16pm

Horses at one time were branded with a red hot branding iron ,  i think they would prefer a harmless kick in the guts by a little jockey.

AT ONE TIME being the key words here.  you are shooting yourself in the foot here.
its not acceptable now, in case you havnt noticed ?
move on into the 21st century, hatch.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 3:31pm

Newitt said it was a “spur of the moment” incident. "It should not have happened and I regret it,” he said.

So even Newitt admits it was the wrong thing to do.  So now the only person left who believes it was OK is Hatch.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Lordy Lordy wrote:

So even Newitt admits it was the wrong thing to do.  So now the only person left who believes it was OK is Hatch.

LOL  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Clap

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Muppetmaster
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:07pm
Hatch has gone out to a cold poker...

-------------
civilisation - the social process whereby societies achieve an advanced stage of development and organization

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 4:55pm
Remarkable ,such a big deal ,out of so small an incident.   Be different if the horse had any chance of by being anyway harmed ,same as the rider giving the horse e gentle bunt after it played up and dropped him off.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:09pm

Remarkable ,such a big deal ,out of so small an incident.   Be different if the horse had any chance of by being anyway harmed ,same as the rider giving the horse e gentle bunt after it played up and dropped him off.

You are the only one who has made it out to be an issue.

Everyone, including Newitt himself can see what he did was wrong. Everyone except you that is.

He was fined for misconduct and accepts what he did was wrong and inappropriate. Now if you would do the same the thread would die a slow death. The fact you cannot accept that you have made yourself look a fool, despite Newitt disagreeing with you, shows you up for the person you are, arrogant and stubborn.

Now behave, accept that you were wrong and move on.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:32pm
Ha   ,  ha  ,  im waiting to see the day ,  the headlines ,   ''   horse scratched at barriers after being kicked by jockey  ''   

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:36pm

Ha   ,  ha  ,  im waiting to see the day ,  the headlines ,   ''   horse scratched at barriers after being kicked by jockey  ''    

Ha ha, I am waiting for the day that Hatch admits he was wrong, and that a jockey was at fault.

C'mon hatch, Newitt admitted he was wrong, and that the misconduct charge was warranted, why can't you do the same?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 5:55pm
Newitt  , said he was sorry to get a light penalty .     Im not before the stewards ,  only some misguided people .

Posted By: Whale
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:00pm

Newitt  , said he was sorry to get a light penalty .     Im not before the stewards ,  only some misguided people .

Nearly everyone in this thread

-------------
Victor Orban 1.74 m, Michael Bloomberg 1.73 m, Emmanual Macron 1.77 m, George Soros 1.8 m

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:20pm
Yes Whale ,what they all have to ask themselves ,''  did he hurt or harm the horse ''   If the answer is no ,then he has not done much wrong , just responded to a misbehaving horse,on the spur of the moment in frustration ,  should be understandable to each and everyone of us .

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:22pm
Everyone's automatically thinking about the horse, no-one's given a thought to Newitt, except a few, mainly Hatch, that provide some balance.

It could be anything from something serious like he may have anger management issues, to something like he's had a heavy work load, may have missed sleep, or even may have missed breakfast and consequently was naturally a bit emotional, with his tolerance levels being a bit low, at the time.

He's apologised good on him, he's paying the fine l expect, what more can he do ?

Posted By: RoosterCogburn
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:23pm
You were hit a lot as a child, weren't you hatch?

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Go Flash Go Go Flash Go wrote:

Everyone's automatically thinking about the horse, no-one's given a thought to Newitt, except a few, mainly Hatch, that provide some balance.

It could be anything from something serious like he may have anger management issues, to something like he's had a heavy work load, may have missed sleep, or even may have missed breakfast and consequently was naturally a bit emotional, with his tolerance levels being a bit low, at the time.

He's apologised good on him, he's paying the fine l expect, what more can he do ?

Yep and we all go home and kick our dogs in the guts after a tough day, or punch our cats...tough man when you have to give an animal a hiding because bossy is stealing your thunder!!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:53pm

Boo effing  hoo. Newitt's not making excuses for what was a minor but extremely stupid action and I'm sure he doesn't need you to make them for him.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:55pm

that sounds suspiciously like a lawyer making excuses for a bloke bashing his missus !!
we all get tired, work hard, miss breakfast, get tired and emotional sometimes, etc, but thats not a reason to mistreat an animal.
its an excuse , and it obviously doesnt pass muster for most of us here.
he has admitted what he did was wrong and for that i give him credit.
unlike hatch who is like the 3 wise monkeys.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Gettingbigger
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 6:58pm

No mate of mine. Just something somebody told me once.

With out looking silly , can I ask how do they do it , not taking sides just curious .

-------------
Say nothing once why say it again

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:02pm
You can make horses exhale by trotting them up in a short tight circle then re-tighten the girth, give em quick drink of water, pinch between their nostrils gently to make em sneeze.

Posted By: Gettingbigger
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Group 1 Selections Group 1 Selections wrote:

You can make horses exhale by trotting them up in a short tight circle then re-tighten the girth, give em quick drink of water, pinch between their nostrils gently to make em sneeze.

makes sense  , thanks

-------------
Say nothing once why say it again

Posted By: Quaddie King
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:29pm

M.C      you put the best post on the thread ,thats funny ,  surely you forumites on here are not going to say he did much wrong are you  ??
What would be funny is both horses retaliated and kicked the living daylights out of both jockeys causing them massive injuries.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:34pm
you can pull a front leg forward. 
you can walk them for a few mins.
you can just leave them stand for a very short time.
they will exhale and then you can take it up a couple of holes.
they are like us.  they cant hold their breath forever !!
most trainers, or their strappers, if you watch them, saddle up and walk the horse to the ring, then check the girth again.  just a walk does it.
simple stuff . punching the horse in the guts is the stuff of sickos.

-------------
animals before people.

Posted By: Gee Gee
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:38pm
What a small brain.

horse should have kicked the hobbit in the nads!

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by RoosterCogburn RoosterCogburn wrote:

You were hit a lot as a child, weren't you hatch?

I   got some whacks i can tell you ,  and i deserved every one of them and more .   I hold no malice against anyone who whacked me.        But my life has been good ,im very grateful for what has happened  .  I believe in punishment for wrongdoing ,  human or not.

Posted By: well_rated
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm

wouldn't say its the best way but is one way.

we used to saddle up half way, go for a quick walk and tighten up when we came back. 

I've kicked one once, after it kicked me, leaving a nice scar on my left leg.

got it back the next day, held the thing while they gelded him.

what Craig did wasn't the worst thing, yes it was wrong but I've seen a lot worst on race tracks. He has a bit of history and the stewards are getting sick of it.

One thing that amazes me with him is how quickly he brings horses back to scale. watch him on Saturday if you're there, he'll be the first at the gates every race, coming back in a gallop most of the time.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:24pm
Tennis players smash their raquets when theyré frustrated, footballers punch each other and so on, why can't a jockey become frustrated at times, he's a sportsperson just the same, theyré not robots.

He's paid for it with his fine.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:33pm
well rated, you are just verifying for me he is a jockey and not a horseman .
jockeys can ride,, for sure.
horsemen understand their horse.
no it wasnt the worst thing by far.
but he was dumb enough to get caught.  not very smart !  not a thinking jock.  not a good look.
if i paid him to ride my horse, and it played up on him, and he kicked it, i would kick him.
i dont pay him to disciplin my horse.  ( if it was my horse !!LOL)  he gets paid to ride. 

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:37pm

Tennis players smash their raquets when theyré frustrated, footballers punch each other and so on, why can't a jockey become frustrated at times, he's a sportsperson just the same, theyré not robots.

because jockeys dont own the horse,  other people do,  and jockeys get paid to ride it,    not do their nanna and smash it.
owners have the final say,   not some half baked midget that feels like a tough by kicking a horse.

-------------
animals before people.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:38pm

I   got some whacks i can tell you ,  and i deserved every one of them and more .   I hold no malice against anyone who whacked me.        But my life has been good ,im very grateful for what has happened  .  I believe in punishment for wrongdoing ,  human or not.

Did you write this while sober Hatch?  I can see it now. Naughty baby - whack. Naughty dog - thump. Bad cat - kick. 

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:47pm

Um, maybe because a racquet is an inanimate object. You don't take your anger out on another living creature.
Your footballer analogy also cracks me up. When footballers punch each other they get suspended. On what level do we condone physical violence to another human??

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 8:48pm
Hatch believes in physical punishment for everything, it shows in his lack of comprehension and writing skills, hit first talk later eh Hatch...?

-------------
Panspermia.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:04pm

because jockeys dont own the horse,  other people do,  and jockeys get paid to ride it,    not do their nanna and smash it.
owners have the final say,   not some half baked midget that feels like a tough by kicking a horse.

What do other people do when their ill-tempered horse throws a jockey and he or she is out of work for 9 months with a back injury ?

Am just saying there can easily be two sides to this. No condoning anything (Sub)

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

Hatch believes in physical punishment for everything, it shows in his lack of comprehension and writing skills, hit first talk later eh Hatch...?

I am very happy with the results i have from braking my own horses in ,  beautiful well behaved animals ,i love them .   I love animals ,even spiders ,i wont kill them ,wont even give them a kick in the guts.

Posted By: Hollywood
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:38pm
I bet if the horse was carrying a firearm Newitt would have thought twice about kicking it ....Tongue

Posted By: well_rated
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:40pm
I'll never forget the day when a now Melbourne Cup winning jockey came around the home turn at Geelong and whipped my horse I was strapping twice in the head, one hitting her in the eye.

I almost dragged him off in the yard and warned him that if I ever caught him doing that again I'll flog him to an inch of his life. 
He complained about me to the stable and I informed them that I was treating for a black eye caused by him hitting her in the head twice, I then got the replay of the run and he never rode for the stable again.

Now I rate him as one of the best horsemen in the world.
Some change, some don't and won't.

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I bet if the horse was carrying a firearm Newitt would have thought twice about kicking it ....Tongue

LOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: Gay3
Date Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:19pm

The horse has evolved as a prey animal with its' soft underbelly being the kill zone so a jockeys' soft toed kick certainly wouldn't inflict much if any physical pain but will have a lasting impression mentally.
The next fella who jumps off it in a hurry, most likely won't get a chance to land one, as it'll be off 'n' gone, having learnt quickly Wink

-------------
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.05 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2022 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net