Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Prince of Caviar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prince of Caviar
    Posted: 05 May 2017 at 5:42pm
Son of the great mare. Wonder who is going to train him?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 7:53pm

The Prince of Caviar

Caviar is a capsule of invigorating energy, packed with the proteins, minerals, vitamins and oils essential at their purest for a healthier life.

The Beluga is the Prince of caviar. The eggs have, what could be described a ‘midnight-greyish appearance, with a rich, buttery and delightful taste. Beluga is distinguished by each Egg sporting a most distinct circle of outer dark-grey with a further inner of medium grey culminating in an off-white bulls-eye. The Beluga Roe is the largest available in the Caviar World and also happens to be the most expensive.

It is without doubt the finest type of Caviar on the market and should be served completely naturally devoid of accoutrements such as hard boiled eggs etc.. However and if need be with toast and / or briefly heated crisped-up Blinis.

The Beluga - Prince of caviar. Photo courtesy of PRINCESSE d ISENBOURG et Cie LtdThe Beluga – Prince of caviar. Photo courtesy of PRINCESSE d ‘ISENBOURG et Cie Ltd

The Beluga (huso-huso) can live up to 130 years and creates large opalescent Caviar with a delicate membrane and a much rewarding flavour. Maturity can take up to 20 years or more. In their natural habitat, this  fish could weigh up to 900 kg (2,000 lb) and as such may yield in excess of 200Kg of Roe.

The caviar usually reaches the market without any additions or processing whatsoever other than adding the commensurate salting level of 3,6%. As always with such perishable commodities, careful handling coupled to a perfect cold-retention-chain during transportation and storage being much essential elements prior to its final showdown with the taste-buds.

PRINCESSE d ‘ISENBOURG et Cie in Holland Park, London holds regular Caviar Tastings for up to ten participants.

reductio ad absurdum
Sneck View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Magnolian Khan Magnolian Khan wrote:

Son of the great mare. Wonder who is going to train him?
I'd go with Snowden.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 12:24am
Hawkes inc
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 2:00pm
  Ned Hunt 2 hours ago

Prince Of Caviar (Sebring x Black Caviar colt) down to jumpout at FlemingtonVRC on Friday morning.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 1:38pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mKxanZJkkE

Orange silks/white pompom.

Edited by Gay3 - 20 Oct 2017 at 3:13pm
Time is a flat circle
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 3:08pm
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 3:14pm
Looks to go about as well as the rest of the stable, at this stage Confused
That should give them a leg up for the CC LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 3:39pm
Appreciate the help on the silks Gay but he was the only horse wearing orange in the jumpout Wink
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 4:52pm
I had trouble with the 3 'reds' & wasn't sure 'till pulling up, so thought it may help with any who are colour blind to some degree which I'm not.
I certainly had no intention of offending.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 4:56pm
I only saw red colours, no orange, at least early on.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

I had trouble with the 3 'reds' & wasn't sure 'till pulling up, so thought it may help with any who are colour blind to some degree which I'm not.
I certainly had no intention of offending.

No offence. That's what the winky face is for Thumbs Up
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 6:16pm
Should be named Prince of Mullet Gut ?
Einstein View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Einstein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 11:59pm
I think he looks ok. Strong and willing but wasn't allowed to run on, not sure why you wouldn't want him to run on at the end to push for the win, teach him what its all about. He will get a win or two.
bradjm View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Einstein Einstein wrote:

I think he looks ok. Strong and willing but wasn't allowed to run on, not sure why you wouldn't want him to run on at the end to push for the win, teach him what its all about. He will get a win or two.

That's Hawkes

I remember When he was darleys trainer his horses always had soft trials
Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:01pm

This was just a gallop. He will learn it eventually, this is just the beginning
WarriSymbol View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarriSymbol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by bradjm bradjm wrote:

That's Hawkes

Hawkes trained for Darley???
Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by WarriSymbol WarriSymbol wrote:

Originally posted by bradjm bradjm wrote:

That's Hawkes

Hawkes trained for Darley???

Correct
brave_ponies View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brave_ponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:53pm
Hawkes had a (famous) blew with Inghams and had already left when Darley bought the lot. Peter Snowden was trainer at that time.
RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 6:57pm

PRINCE OF CAVIAR

2yo Bay Colt
D.O.B: 23-Sep-2015
by SEBRING  from BLACK CAVIAR
5x Pedigree Report 

StatusActive
Owner’s Details Mr G J Wilkie, Mrs K J Wilkie, Werrett Bloodstock Pty Ltd, Mr C H Madden, Mrs J G Madden, Mrs P A Hawkes, Mr D M Taylor, Mrs J Taylor
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 8:25pm
Bump
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 1:53pm
Jumpout for Black Caviar's Boy
Darryl Sherer - Monday May 7

Prince Of Caviar had a gentle jumpout at Werribee on Monday as Black Caviar's son ramped up his latest preparation.

Prince Of Caviar finished third in his 800m heat, beaten two lengths by a Danny O'Brien-trained All Too Hard colt but was not asked a serious question by Dwayne Dunn.

Sebring is the sire of Prince of Caviar

Sebring is the sire of Prince of Caviar

Co-trainer Wayne Hawkes said the trial was intended to be more educational than inspirational.

"He was good enough, they walked early and he just sat in behind them," Hawkes said.

"That would have taught him something and he was nice through the line.

"You just try and teach them - this is only pre-season stuff and we'll get serious when we need to.

"He's pretty Joe Cool as a horse, nothing much worries him."

Dunn said thetwo-year-old son of Sebring has made good physical improvement.

"He's done really well and is a different horse this time in," Dunn said.

"He's maturing well and learning all the time. He jumped well today and I could have led if I wanted to but the aim was to tuck in behind and teach him something.

"He's been on easy street so far and hasn't had any real pressure applied. He's put together well and is lovely and balanced underneath you.

"Obviously he's got the pedigree to live up to but he doesn't know that. He's only sitting in second gear at the moment and we don't know what his full throttle is."

reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:56pm
I like what I see.

He will be good, All Too Hard kind of good.
reductio ad absurdum
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:36pm
Was a nice jumpout today. Was still full of running after the line which is always good to see
Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 3:28pm
Nominated for a couple of races this weekend.
Cranbourne on Friday night
Sandown on Saturday
"Go Hard or Go Home”
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 3:31pm
Race 1 - Taj Rossi Series Heat 2 (1200 METRES)Times displayed in local time of Race Meeting
Of $100,000.1st $55,000, 2nd $18,000, 3rd $9,000, 4th $5,000, 5th $3,000, 6th $2,000, 7th $2,000, 8th $2,000, 9th $2,000, 10th $2,000
Prize money contribution totalling 2% will be directed to jockey and equine welfare prior to distribution 
Handicap, Two-Years-Old, Apprentices can claim.
This race carries a SUPER VOBIS Nominators Bonus of $7,000 and a SUPER VOBIS Owners Bonus of $23,000 for qualified horses.
VOBIS Gold 2YO Horse Owners Bonus: $20,000

Track Name: Lakeside Track Type: Turf Track Condition: Soft 6 

Field Limit: 16 + 4 EM

Last 10HorseSexAgeTrainerHcp Rating
10x5ADVANCINGC2Mick Price59
2ARDEESuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeC2Robbie Griffiths
36x4BRITISH MEDIUMC2Mick Price60
43CELESTIAL KINGSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeG2Grahame Begg62
5059xCORONELSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeC2Anthony Freedman59
6DEGRASSEC2Robbie Laing
76EMBRACE ME (NZ)F2Danny O'Brien61
8ENRICO PALLAZZOSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeG2Leon & Troy Corstens
95x3102EXPEDIUSSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeG2Trent Busuttin & Natalie Young62
101GANGIKASuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeF2John Salanitri63
11HILL OF GRANGESuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeF2David & B Hayes & T Dabernig
123HOLY RAISESuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeC2Darren Weir61
1375ICE GHOSTG2Gordon Richards59
1472JUTHOORC2David & B Hayes & T Dabernig61
158KINGS BROOKF2David Brideoake60
16323KOBE PRINCESSSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeF2Luke Oliver61
1722NO SHAMEF2Anthony Freedman61
1866PERFECT PARTYF2Robbie Griffiths61
19PRINCE OF CAVIARC2Michael, Wayne & John Hawkes
20RELATIVE DIRECTIONF2Leon & Troy Corstens
21SCIPIOC2Danny O'Brien
2282x261SCOTTISH ROGUEG2Tony McEvoy62
233SHAMINOG2David Brideoake61
24SKARBEKF2Anthony Freedman
259SO MAGNIFIQUESuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeC2Mitchell Beer59
26263x16SOLAR STARF2Anthony Freedman62
2781SONIC DEEDF2Michelle Payne63
28TAHITIAN DANCERF2Shane Nichols
292THAT SONGG2David & B Hayes & T Dabernig64
301THE AUGUSTC2Brent Stanley63
31THORONDORC2Robbie Laing
32ZAMELLOSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeF2Leon & Troy Corstens
33ZIPSPURSuper Vobis Bonus SchemeVOBIS Gold Bonus SchemeC2Shea Eden
345ZUME FORWARDF2Michael Moroney60
reductio ad absurdum
adolphus twirk View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adolphus twirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:17pm
Nellie Melbas brother could not sing
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:21pm
This one can run and will win on debut. I am surprised they are getting him there so quickly but he will win. 

Hold on, I have just seen a So You Think in the entries. 

reductio ad absurdum
Smoke and Mirrors View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smoke and Mirrors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:30pm
Race 1 Sandown Lakeside
Saturday 11.35am

Luke Nolen to ride
"Go Hard or Go Home”
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:38pm
reductio ad absurdum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>