Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Conformation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

photo assessments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
Author
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:37pm
reductio ad absurdum
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:38pm
reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:51pm
Your shout djebel and I'll take her.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 9:54pm
I should give it some thought. I would imagine in 5 days she will have topped 10 Grand ?
reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:01pm
I would think so. But can always dream...
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:10pm
There appears to have been tendon trouble near fore, either that or she's " tied in" at the knee fwiw.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:15pm
How do you tell Carioca?
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:18pm
Yes please, Carioca .  Give us a run down as to how you pick that , or why you think it ?   I am looking but not seeing a whole lot ???
animals before people.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:28pm
She has trialled twice. Her ladt , while she was unplaced seemed a nice effort. That was back in Feb and she has been named since.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Dizzy Dizzy wrote:

How do you tell Carioca?

Just blow the photo up Dizzy and look down at the tendon sheath slightly above near fore fetlock joint, you will see a thickening there and a general thinning as it reaches the back of the knee, to my eye I think there may have been a problem there and off hind cannon has blemishes , may I say have been hooked up in a fence at one time, this is only an opinion .
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:30pm
Seller said she's sound, beautifully bred , put ya hand up , worth it on breeding alone.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:34pm
Thanks Carioca. Can see what you mean.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:35pm
The two photos above , one of the head, the other front on shot of legs ??? no side on.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Not a great photo but what can you make of her ?

Wonderful pedigree currently $400 in NZ Gavelhouse. 

reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:48pm
So definitely your shout djebel. I will take a share.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 10:55pm
Lol, if you "pinch"this for a paltry sum both of you should go to church for a year and don't forget the plate.
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 1:58pm
She is currently @ $1,100.
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 2:59pm
So much to like about her but agree the near fore is not clean, but time can heal.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

There appears to have been tendon trouble near fore, either that or she's " tied in" at the knee fwiw.

To my eye, a low bow OF so it shows how tricky pics can be LOL
IF there is a soundness issue, it'd be fresh as she's shod.
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:36pm

How do you tell Carioca?

Just blow the photo up Dizzy and look down at the tendon sheath slightly above near fore fetlock joint, you will see a thickening there and a general thinning as it reaches the back of the knee, to my eye I think there may have been a problem there and off hind cannon has blemishes , may I say have been hooked up in a fence at one time, this is only an opinion .

How do we blow pics up Carioca (or others), I'm always wanting to do that Confused
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:37pm
She is listed as currently spelling and "Sound".  djebel needs to put a bit more in his wallet I think.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:49pm
Getting anything OUT of his wallet is apparently Dlebel's major problem.  Wink
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

How do you tell Carioca?

How do we blow pics up Carioca (or others), I'm always wanting to do that Confused

I have an IPad Gay3, so all I do is thumb and forefinger together ( touching) and gently tweak open, it should enlarge the shot, then move image around to suit.
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Getting anything OUT of his wallet is apparently Dlebel's major problem.  Wink

It's fricken empty. 
reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:17pm
Spent on the filly?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:18pm
Lost on her paternal relations Confused
reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Lost on her paternal relations Confused

LOL
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:46pm
reductio ad absurdum
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:53pm
Assessment on Lynda Carter? She amazing! Would definitely get more then $1,100 on GavelHouse.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 5:07pm
Gee unlike Dizzy I have no idea what you are seeing Carioca.  No wonder some of my picks don't make the races.  Just can't see the damage they may be carrying.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>