Join up at Sportsbet - Click here


Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pauline Hanson knows nothing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Pauline Hanson knows nothing

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 46>
Author
Message
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6217
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 6:13pm

when the IPA arent writing liberal party policy, they form a panel on any number of abc shows.

infiltration is staggering.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.


Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 12582
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 6:24pm
The IPA also gets a regular gig in the Herald-Sun.

It's understood they along with the Business Council of Australiaprovide journalist Terry McCrann with talking points to which he adds verbs, nouns, adverbs and punctuation for his business articles in the Herald-Sun.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

What tf PT?

Do you read what you write before you hit post?

Are you saying that she is the ONLY politician who holds herself up to any level of honesty?

"A specific accusation of impropriety has been leveled against her and rather than confront the issue and address the points made she is acting like a person with something to hide."

OMG!!! ... a politician who has had "a specific accusation of impropriety has been leveled against her and rather than confront the issue and address the points made she is acting like a person with something to hide".

FIRST TIME EVER!!!!Ermm

... and she did a preference dealShocked - SHAME PAULINE, SHAME!!!



Pleezzzz PT ... you don't be need to be as pathetic as the CFMEUALPGetUpsetABC, who have turned it into a vindictive witch hunt, to get a point across ... sorry, I'll retract that statement!Wink


OK, tell me this PT ...

What would the response have been if Andrew Probyn and Barry Cassidy had conspired to break accepted journalistic protocols, designed to protect Australian forces entrenched in war torn states, and revealed on Insiders that Di Natale, or Shorten, or any political party leader was planning to travel to Afghanistan?

What if Bolt and Latham had done the same?

Would it have been knowing winks, sneers and snide chuckles from the left, and nothing more? ... or a front page story, OUTRAGE and vilification of the treasonous action of a pair of media hacks with a political agenda ...?Confused

... no squirming, no spin, no bullgelati, just try to answer honestly ... if you can.Cool

Just one honest answer would be a pleasant surprise PT ... just one ... we could call it The Easter Miracle!Thumbs Up
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 9:54am
Not another undeclared property or properties in Maitland? Being a poor champion of the battler is pretty lucrative, it seems, and despite her protesting the contrary. Wasn't she crying to ACA not long ago that she was broke and had to sell her home, but refused to sell it to foreigners?

Apparently she rents out properties on Airbnb, which admits to cost shifting to avoid paying tax here.

As Pauline rails against multi national tax avoiders, why on earth would she use one to earn income she doesn't declare on her register?

A bag of contradictions....or lies is our Pauline
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 1477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 10:58am
You are busy PT, your head must be spinning.

Is this thread really worth your intellect?

"Apparently"...get factual.

"A bag of contradictions....or lies is our Pauline", she is not alone.

Meanwhile, back at the trump thread....


Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

You are busy PT, your head must be spinning.

Is this thread really worth your intellect?

"Apparently"...get factual.

"A bag of contradictions....or lies is our Pauline", she is not alone.

Meanwhile, back at the trump thread....



It was in the Telegraph, and naturally caution should always be shown in quoting them.

  ''she is not alone'' 

Are you saying that it is true?
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 1477
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

You are busy PT, your head must be spinning.

Is this thread really worth your intellect?

"Apparently"...get factual.

"A bag of contradictions....or lies is our Pauline", she is not alone.

Meanwhile, back at the trump thread....



It was in the Telegraph, and naturally caution should always be shown in quoting them.

  ''she is not alone'' 

Are you saying that it is true?

A couple of poli's in vic come to mind, also nsw....

A bloke of your intellect shouldnt be quoting that source then or is it convenient for you?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 12:38pm
You are struggling Isaac 
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You are struggling Isaac 


well this is not his area of expertise, he specialises in Kim Kardashian trivia
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

What tf PT?

Do you read what you write before you hit post?

Are you saying that she is the ONLY politician who holds herself up to any level of honesty?

"A specific accusation of impropriety has been leveled against her and rather than confront the issue and address the points made she is acting like a person with something to hide."

OMG!!! ... a politician who has had "a specific accusation of impropriety has been leveled against her and rather than confront the issue and address the points made she is acting like a person with something to hide".

FIRST TIME EVER!!!!Ermm

... and she did a preference dealShocked - SHAME PAULINE, SHAME!!!



Pleezzzz PT ... you don't be need to be as pathetic as the CFMEUALPGetUpsetABC, who have turned it into a vindictive witch hunt, to get a point across ... sorry, I'll retract that statement!Wink


OK, tell me this PT ...

What would the response have been if Andrew Probyn and Barry Cassidy had conspired to break accepted journalistic protocols, designed to protect Australian forces entrenched in war torn states, and revealed on Insiders that Di Natale, or Shorten, or any political party leader was planning to travel to Afghanistan?

What if Bolt and Latham had done the same?

Would it have been knowing winks, sneers and snide chuckles from the left, and nothing more? ... or a front page story, OUTRAGE and vilification of the treasonous action of a pair of media hacks with a political agenda ...?Confused

... no squirming, no spin, no bullgelati, just try to answer honestly ... if you can.Cool

Just one honest answer would be a pleasant surprise PT ... just one ... we could call it The Easter Miracle!Thumbs Up

STILL no honest answer? ... just more fake news and spin?Ouch

... he's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy ...LOL
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 6:38pm
... btw, I'm sure the ABC would have been all over this fake news ... but it's a public holiday, so the parasites don't work ... we still pay their wages though!Thumbs Down
Back to Top
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 13 Apr 2017
Location: Werribee
Status: Offline
Points: 825
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2017 at 7:29pm
Well then. This is worse than the Trump thread. Why is Australia still wasting time on this half baked rooster?
 
Never mind. I don't think I really want to know the answer.
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:08pm
Oooops!!

A recording, obtained by the Courier Mail, features One Nation Chief of Staff James Ashby detailing how to make money off of the party's candidates during the Queensland election. Ashby has hit out at the "illegal recording," claiming that he had used a "poor choice of words."


The tape exposing Pauline Hanson & James Ashby plotting to screw their own candidates for $$$ is an absolute shocker. I’ve heard it.

Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:12pm
surprised, i for one always had the FEELING she was only in it for 1 reason $$$$$

Disclaimer :  one man's impression  Smile
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:52pm
James Ashby claimed it was an innocent One Nation brainstorming session. 

Think about that for a bit.
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:06pm
Image result for calculating greedy face
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:33pm
Apparently Pauline and Ashby are the real victims here and the villains those who leaked the recording

Seems PHONy are always joking about ripping off the Electoral Commission and taxpayers, but they are never really serious.

Senator Empirical Evidence Roberts says that it is just a beat-up and it isn't true, despite not having heard the evidence himself.
Back to Top
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6217
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:41pm
Im sure senstor roberts will get to the bottom of a party of money making cheats.

unhinged moron that he is
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:48pm
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 12582
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:50pm
Rod Culleton is said to have been brought in to sort out the financials.
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Apparently Pauline and Ashby are the real victims here and the villains those who leaked the recording

Seems PHONy are always joking about ripping off the Electoral Commission and taxpayers, but they are never really serious.

Senator Empirical Evidence Roberts says that it is just a beat-up and it isn't true, despite not having heard the evidence himself.


LOL
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Apparently Pauline and Ashby are the real victims here and the villains those who leaked the recording

Seems PHONy are always joking about ripping off the Electoral Commission and taxpayers, but they are never really serious.

Senator Empirical Evidence Roberts says that it is just a beat-up and it isn't true, despite not having heard the evidence himself.

Hillary can relate to this, can't she PT?LOL

I'm definitely voting for Pauline now!Big smile

... at last a politician with a plan to balance the budget!!!Clap
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:16pm
Oh dear, Senator Tinfoil's adviser has been arrested
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:37pm
He'll be OK ... he's a victim!

He can just claim that his actions are a result of allegedly being traumatized by the sexual advances of an Anglican Minister, Peter Slipper, and if he is unsuccessful in extorting some more cash, he will be looked after forever by the NDIS (now that it is properly funded!) Thumbs Up
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:40pm

One Nation adviser Sean Black arrested in Brisbane

Adam Gartrell, Amy Remeikis

Published: May 24 2017 - 3:30PM

Queensland police have charged a senior One Nation adviser with multiple counts of assault.

Sean Black, a media and policy adviser to outspoken senator Malcolm Roberts, was taken into custody in Brisbane on Wednesday.

He was later charged with three counts of common assault and three counts of assault occasioning bodily harm. Details of the allegations against him cannot be reported for legal reasons.

He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court later on Wednesday, a police spokesman said. Mr Black has been under investigation since a complaint was lodged last August, as revealed by Fairfax Media. It is understood police arrested him after he failed to appear for a scheduled interview on Wednesday morning.

In February, Senator Roberts defended Mr Black over media reports about him, branding them "fake news".

"While it's terrible that Pauline and I are subjected to lies and smears to try and discredit us politically, it's totally unacceptable that when they can't find dirt on us the media go after our staff," Senator Roberts said in a Facebook post. "I have been working closely with Sean for the past five months and he is a great asset to our team and to Pauline's team, both as a hard working aide and as a personal friend. I have seen no evidence of the caricature he is painted to be, he loves his family, has a great sense of humour and is extremely well liked by all those who associate with him.

"Sean has my full support and will continue to have my full support in this office for as long as I am an elected official."

Mr Black declined to comment on the allegations at the time.

The adviser has been a controversial figure in Queensland politics, starting out in the 1990s as a Labor operative tasked with destroying Pauline Hanson's party when she first burst onto the scene. He left the ALP after being caught up in a vote-rigging scandal detailed in the Shepherdson corruption inquiry. He was never charged with any crimes but subsequently gravitated towards conservative politics. In 2008, he was elected to the Logan City Council, where he was accused of bullying and flying into fits of uncontrollable rage.

At one stage, he was banned from entering council chambers or dealing with staff after a string of complaints of intimidation. The mayor at the time said he had a "sad history of unacceptable behaviour" and ordered special security arrangements for any meetings he attended. Colleagues said he was disruptive and chaotic. At the time Mr Black admitted to raising his voice and swearing but said the ban was a result of his political enemies trying to silence him. With One Nation on track to make big gains at the next Queensland election, sources have named Mr Black as a potential future state leader.

One Nation has been contacted for comment. 

Follow us on Facebook

This story was found at: http://www.theage.com.au/content/adaptive/theage/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-adviser-sean-black-arrested-in-brisbane-20170523-gwborb.html

Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:42pm
Ooops! ... wrong adviser!LOL
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:45pm
He wont be far behind methinks.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 15750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:52pm
Sounds like that may both be able to run with a similar defence! 

... gee, the ALP are really in combat mode, Pauline has them all sh1tting bricks up there!!!Shocked
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 18303
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 4:57pm
Back to Top
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Status: Online
Points: 11567
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

One Nation adviser Sean Black arrested in Brisbane

Adam Gartrell, Amy Remeikis

Published: May 24 2017 - 3:30PM

Queensland police have charged a senior One Nation adviser with multiple counts of assault.

Sean Black, a media and policy adviser to outspoken senator Malcolm Roberts, was taken into custody in Brisbane on Wednesday.

He was later charged with three counts of common assault and three counts of assault occasioning bodily harm. Details of the allegations against him cannot be reported for legal reasons.

He will appear in Brisbane Magistrates Court later on Wednesday, a police spokesman said. Mr Black has been under investigation since a complaint was lodged last August, as revealed by Fairfax Media. It is understood police arrested him after he failed to appear for a scheduled interview on Wednesday morning.

In February, Senator Roberts defended Mr Black over media reports about him, branding them "fake news".

"While it's terrible that Pauline and I are subjected to lies and smears to try and discredit us politically, it's totally unacceptable that when they can't find dirt on us the media go after our staff," Senator Roberts said in a Facebook post. "I have been working closely with Sean for the past five months and he is a great asset to our team and to Pauline's team, both as a hard working aide and as a personal friend. I have seen no evidence of the caricature he is painted to be, he loves his family, has a great sense of humour and is extremely well liked by all those who associate with him.

"Sean has my full support and will continue to have my full support in this office for as long as I am an elected official."

Mr Black declined to comment on the allegations at the time.

The adviser has been a controversial figure in Queensland politics, starting out in the 1990s as a Labor operative tasked with destroying Pauline Hanson's party when she first burst onto the scene. He left the ALP after being caught up in a vote-rigging scandal detailed in the Shepherdson corruption inquiry. He was never charged with any crimes but subsequently gravitated towards conservative politics. In 2008, he was elected to the Logan City Council, where he was accused of bullying and flying into fits of uncontrollable rage.

At one stage, he was banned from entering council chambers or dealing with staff after a string of complaints of intimidation. The mayor at the time said he had a "sad history of unacceptable behaviour" and ordered special security arrangements for any meetings he attended. Colleagues said he was disruptive and chaotic. At the time Mr Black admitted to raising his voice and swearing but said the ban was a result of his political enemies trying to silence him. With One Nation on track to make big gains at the next Queensland election, sources have named Mr Black as a potential future state leader.

One Nation has been contacted for comment. 

Follow us on Facebook

This story was found at: http://www.theage.com.au/content/adaptive/theage/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-adviser-sean-black-arrested-in-brisbane-20170523-gwborb.html


They only recruit the best- proven nut jobs.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 46>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.070 seconds.