Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Paranormal/Spiritualiy/Metaphysics etc.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paranormal/Spiritualiy/Metaphysics etc.
    Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 5:58pm
I somehow stumbled across the New Dawn Magaizine which sure is an eye opener & I only wish I could speed read as there's just so much of interest LOL
http://newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-changing-face-of-russian-psi-research

Part of the above article:

The KGB Takes Control

“A psychotronic generator can influence an individual or a whole crowd of people. It can affect a person’s psyche mentally and emotionally. It can affect memory and attention span. A psychotronic device can cause physical fatigue, disorientation, and alter a person’s behaviour,” asserts the Soviet biologist Edward Naumov. According to Ostrander and Schroeder, “certain generators can arouse fear, anxiety, anger, insomnia, depressions and suicidal thoughts and even lead to cerebral thrombosis.” The KGB, says Naumov, spent more than half a billion roubles on developing psychotronic technology.

When it comes to alleged Soviet mind control technology, nothing can compare to the immensity of project ‘Woodpecker’. Apparently, using an array of giant transmitters, the Soviets began to beam extremely low frequency (ELF) modulated signals all over Western Europe, Australia, North America and the Middle East. These transmissions, claims Tim Rifat, were designed to “permanently rewire the neural networks in the brains of the entire Western population, thereby destroying their social cohesiveness…” The KGB, it is said, had copied the brain frequencies of pathological criminals, mental patients, clinically depressed people and socio-psychopaths, whose brain wave maps they had studied. It is these negative frequencies that were beamed down on the West – from the early 1980s until the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Assuming it was real, project Woodpecker appears to have been a tremendous success!

Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 6:04pm
Yer, a few people here have been nobbled by these Russian psycotronic generators LOL 
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2017 at 7:55pm
I have had my tin foil  hat on Thumbs Up There for my brain is in permanent neutral now.  Cry
animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic