Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

NRL Season 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:54am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

& girls there is nothing more unappealing than for a fellow having to watch a  female shot putt competition. Take the tip ! Not sure the average women sees it any better either !

I couldn't be more agreeable with you one one, on both posts , not that it matters.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:36pm
Yes oneone, "men" Confused do play Netball ... it's played a lot in Universities (like women's Rugby), unsurprisingly, and in mixed comps ... I don't think they tell their mates in the real world.Embarrassed
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:42pm
What position did you play Doc?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 4 minutes ago at 2:58pm
lol ...      just re enforcement that femininity has rolled out the door.

Anyone read that rubbish of Lisa Wilkinson about her taking lessons in the martial arts and attending the gym.    She doesn't have to worry about rapists.        . Her ugly head would be her best protection IMHO.

That only gives silly people a false sense of security.    

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 41 minutes ago at 3:21pm
[QUOTE=Passing Through] What position did you play Doc?[/QUOTE
Inside out, for the doc I reckon.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 48 minutes ago at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

[QUOTE=Passing Through] What position did you play Doc?[/QUOTE
Inside out, for the doc I reckon.

Some had posteriors like ORZIZARZIZ but some class flashed up regularly.
Better on the eye ( I voted NO remember)

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 12 minutes ago at 5:50pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 52 minutes ago at 7:10pm
Wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall in the change rooms macca! 

... what do you reckon, under their football gear they all look like Melania, and they all get naked, and run around in the showers, giggling and flicking each other with their towels ...?

Just a thought.Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 50 minutes ago at 7:12pm
... and when I was playing, that was what all front rowers did after a hard game.Heart
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 14 minutes ago at 7:48pm
That photo above says it all really. I mean seriously , do "normal" women really want to play rugby league . I don't think I've ever met one that wanted to. 🏈
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 4 minutes ago at 7:58pm
Normal women don't want watch it.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 43 minutes ago at 9:19pm
Let me be the first to congratulate the NRL on the unmitigated successful of their social  experiment, of banning White Males from the game so far this weekend.

The #metoo movement should be delighted to know that there were no rapes or murders reported in either game!Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 40 minutes ago at 9:22pm
Tonight's game as prelude to watching a Dragons v Bulldogs game in the not too distant future ... Red and White v Blue and White and not a white man to be seen ... better game anyway, white men should stick to golf!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic