Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Nitric oxide products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nitric oxide products
    Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:31pm
Seems they've been around for a long time but still claim to be great for racehorses.

Evidently,works like EPO, increasing blood flow.

and legal?

Here's a taste of one product

Myo-Tec Racing with Tribulin® is a powerful growth booster for high performance horses. It has been formulated to increase Nitric Oxid levels in the body, resulting in dramatic muscle size growth, strength, endurance and power output.

Nitric oxide technically is a signaling molecule that helps control a range of processes in the body, including nerve signaling, muscle growth and the dilation of blood vessels.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

RED HUNTER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:33pm
Gastro plus is another.

Could be plenty more.

(One day we'll find out what those MORUYA trained horses are running on)
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:36pm
You can google search "nitric oxide for racehorses" 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:44pm
Oh my goodness...what have I fallen on.

Nitric oxide erection – Insane erections
Nitric oxide (full story): http://www.erectionhub.com/erectile-dysfuncti... 
If you’re tired of not being able to enjoy 100% natural feeling sex as a result of soft erections that don’t last long enough then, a nitric oxide erection is what you’re looking for.
My name is David, founder of www.erectionhub.com the No. 1 online erection review for men wanting to overcome erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I am a fully trained erection expert!
Topics Covered
What is a nitric oxide erection
What are the best nitric oxide products
Is Xxtreme NO the best natural nitric oxide supplement?
What are the key benefits of nitric oxide?
How will nitric oxide supplements improve your erections and sex life?
The best way to explain a nitric oxide erection is to understand the erection process. It all starts with arousal and feeling sexually stimulated.
Step 1. When you’re aroused, your brain sends messages to increase production of natural nitric oxide.
Step 2: If you’re over 25, chances are you don’t have enough accessible nitric oxide. The result of insufficient natural nitric oxide is always softer erections that don’t last long enough for you and your sex partner to enjoy sex.
Step3: Natural nitric oxide is so important because, nitric oxide relaxes blood vessels (vasodilation). When your blood vessels are relaxed as a result of nitric oxide products or natural nitric oxide more blood can flow to muscles and the soft tissue inside your penis. In fact, by adding the best nitric oxide supplements, Xtreme NO, your penis will receive 10 times more blood than when flaccid.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED HUNTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:45pm
There's more but it gets dirtier...well,too dirty for this forum's like.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 7:57pm
I use nitric acid every day. It is great stuff.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

I use nitric acid every day. It is great stuff.

whats it do for you, BD  ??   burn you out a new "outlet" ? 
or do you use it to clean rust off the pipes ??Big smile
animals before people.
Tuft_it_Tees View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_it_Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2014 at 11:15pm
Nitric Oxide and Nitric Acid are two very different substances !
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 8:34am
You are right TITS, I use nitric oxide, not acid, just a typo, not concentrating( Embarrassed), which is one of the reasons I use it. I can't live without it

AA while the pipes are very rusty, haven't resorted to acid treatment yetLOL

I would imagine a fair few members here over a certain age would survive on nitric oxide, or nitroglycerin to produce nitro oxide 
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 9:53am
Ah...........the anti angina medication Confused
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 9:54am
Thumbs Up It is a vasodilator Opens blood vessels and improves blood flow

Edited by Browndog - 13 Oct 2014 at 9:56am
Tuft_it_Tees View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_it_Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 10:40am

Red Hunter is a deeply suspicious man who sees people using all sorts of chemical substances, legal and illegal, to improve horse performance. I suspect he is quite right though, and who can blame them, re the legal ones anyway. I once went to a naturopath who happened to mention that she had several customers who were horse trainers, seeking an edge from "natural" remedies for their horses. Co-enyme Q10 seemed to be a popular one with them.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic