Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Village Administration - Support and Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Multiple IDs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multiple IDs
    Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:43pm
I recently read in the thread "Moderators" that someone questioned multiple IDs being used. Is it possible that single IDs become the norm? I for one am tired of conversations where two people are having a healthy debate and then others join in and back up the argument of one of the debating parties, only to find out that the people supposedly backing up the peson are only fictitious IDs of the person in the debate. Why have multiple IDs??? To me, this is the only drawback of this village forum. I absolutely love our cyber community - i think its unique and yes, i believe that some of the residents here are people i could call friends. So, is there any way that we can stop having multiple IDs?
Perhaps we should have a poll.
All those who wish to have multiple IDs ceased say 'Aye'. And you only get to vote once.LOL
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

andynr123 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andynr123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:47pm
Aye.
Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:48pm
Aye
Season 2012 = 102 Years since Collingwood has beaten Carlton in a Grand Final.
The Insider View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Insider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:51pm
Aye
kiwi88 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:52pm
Aye
TIGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:53pm
Agree 100% doreen but this would mean taj would have no Harry,Ace,Mav Ids no moreWink
Hidden In Hollywood
RFlensing View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RFlensing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 6:56pm
Aye. I post with one ID, and have no need for a second.
Tommo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tommo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 7:06pm
Aye (would love to know who.  Pm me if you know)
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 7:31pm
Aye
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 7:39pm
Aye. It's called sock-pupppetry and it's very bad form on the internet.
Relampago View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relampago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:05pm
Aye - Too much hard work would it be having 2 ~ people need to get a life. Plus Im just still getting the knack of having one....

Perhaps Jolls is the entire Mafia MobLOL (just jokes mate)
Daintree Duke Fan Club President!!! RIP!!!

Melbourne Autumn Tipping Champion 2009!
Melbourne Spring Tipping Champion 2009!
Kong View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:07pm
aye
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:08pm
about  time.

one  I.D.  per  person  and  ban  women  its  a  racing  forum..
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Liar  Liar Liar Liar wrote:

about time.one I.D. per person and ban women its a racing forum..

Idiot. Let's try banning people like you. Try stepping into the 20th century.
Fine View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:14pm
Then one day in the future, you could even make it into the 21st. What a neanderthal.
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:21pm
fair  enough  fine.. 

i  will  amend  that  to  no  virgins  then..
kornjulio2 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kornjulio2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:22pm
AYE...I DAM KORNJULIO THEREFORE I AM
Relampago View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relampago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:23pm
So that would still rule you out then LL...

Or does your hand count???

LOL

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:29pm
women  just  dont  know  their  place  anyone  relampago.

ask  a  woman  does  she  want  a  drink  and  she  bites  yer  hand  off  .. open  a  door  for  her  and  your  a  chauvinist  pig..

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Liar  Liar Liar Liar wrote:

women  just  dont  know  their  place  anymore  relampago.

ask  a  woman  does  she  want  a  drink  and  she  bites  yer  hand  off  .. open  a  door  for  her  and  your  a  chauvinist  pig..

Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:31pm
Women dont know their place? And what is their place? Ive been raised to see them as equals, you are obviously some sort of caveman
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:32pm
doreen  has  it  sussed  tho  rel.  ..  one  i.d.  only  look  at  all  the  hassle  it  would  have  saved  with  ormond  and  his  hit  squad..

but  mature  women  are  like  that...
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:34pm
im  a  manxman  jolls  ..  and  our  women  know who  is  the  boss  m8..  the  money  provider..

house  and  kids  is  a  womans  place  ..  simple  as...

be it  cave  or  owt  else..
Relampago View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relampago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:37pm
Perception is the key LL....

Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:40pm
jolls  look  at  all  the  money  the  arabs  save  not  having  to  educate  them  for  instance  because  they  dont  need  it  as  they  will  get  a  good  owner  and  be  provided  for  ..  we  have  spoilt  western  women  and  cost  ourselves  a  fortune  in  the  process  .. and  are  they  grateful  ..  my  arse  are  they..
Relampago View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relampago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:42pm
So your moving to UAE then LL?

Jolls View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:43pm
I dont subscribe to the "women should be locked in the kitchen" theory. My mum is a very successful businesswoman, earns a sh*tload more than most of the men i know.

Each to their own
Grug View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Jolls Jolls wrote:

I dont subscribe to the "women should be locked in the kitchen" theory.

Yeah, my missus is a sh*thouse cook.
vontastic View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vontastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:46pm
_popupControl(); aye & please ignore Liar Liar posts don't argue with a fool. 
Liar Liar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liar  Liar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 8:47pm
right  a  pampered  kid  ..  private  education.. 

how  can  you  comment  on  real  world  basics  ..  you  dont  live  in  the  real  world  ..

ever  had  a  job  jolls..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic