Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Most likely to happen in 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most likely to happen in 2012
    Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:43pm
Let me preface this by saying this is just a light-hearted thread to fill in some time before the carnival starts. Please nobody take anything personal, or get offended, it's just a joke!!

Which of the following is most likely to occur in 2012

a) Black Caviar is to get beaten

b) Jimbob is to release his first novel

c) Whale and Quez will move in together

d) Princerubiton will give some terrible tips

e) Browndog will vote for Tony Abbott

f) Pazman's trip to the UK will actually get off the ground

g) Questions will finally find an answer

h) Jujuno won't namedrop in a post (I do like your posts by the way, so don't stop)Smile

i) Blaster will start posting his tips on South American gallops, trots and dogs

j) Hatch will bag a jockey

k) Virgin islands wins the Oaks on a bog track in Sydney

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

jayzaa View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:48pm
The boys would be chuffed if Virgin Islands wins the Oaks.
www.keffelstein.com

gotta live the dream
Kingy View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:48pm
You forgot to mention any of Brooke's formula's working LOL
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:50pm
I'm not sharing a cell with him...no way man..!!
SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
BROOKE View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BROOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 12:53pm
I will get banned. forever.
odds $1.01
James0330 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 1:14pm
K) And i am very biased :)
grumpyguts View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grumpyguts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 3:49pm
NSW Racing will win in the High Court
Betfair will leave Australia and will be welcomed in Argentina
Sky and TVN will amalgamate into a single enterprise under CEO bagdad bob
Ricky Callender will pick a winning quaddie at Rosehill without a Waller selection
Jo will get through a whole shift on Sky one saturday correctly naming every winning jockey
Quez will get four 100/1 winners using the Vaal barrier system and change his tag to 'I told you so'
HAARP mishap creates a permanent monsoon over outback - now called Lake Simpson
Mark Webber wins at Monte Carlo and thanks his mechanics and engineers for their great work
If you believe you can or you believe you can't you are absolutely right
Note to self: don't respond to loonies, trollers and obnoxious posters...
Quezacotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quezacotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:05pm
ROFL..Vaal has already provided some mega priced winners over the last 12 months..
66-1
74-1
56-1
48-1

I like to look at these little systems as nothing more than " netting " bets...place your net in the same place every single cast, and let the law of averages, natures chaos or pure randomness do the rest.

The under-over systems bet, is a " netting bet " but with it, your net has finer holes, therefore catches twice as many results...

As for predictions..I'll predict a complete overhaul of racing media and the ridiculous multi tote system currently digging it's own grave.
&
The Cox Plate to be won by an international horse.
SPRINTER SACRE - "SIMPLY THE BEST"
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by subastral subastral wrote:

Well his posts have increased from 3 words to sometimes as many as seven words LOL
Onya Jimbob Thumbs Up
Morgan Dollar View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Dollar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 4:18pm
Jamal to finish every single one of his posts with:

"Cheers,

Jamal"
Go The Dollar..!
jimbob04 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 6:11pm

Let me preface this by saying this is just a light-hearted thread to fill in some time before the carnival starts. Please nobody take anything personal, or get offended, it's just a joke!!

Which of the following is most likely to occur in 2012

a) Black Caviar is to get beaten

d) Princerubiton will give some terrible tips

e) Browndog will vote for Tony Abbott

f) Pazman's trip to the UK will actually get off the ground

g) Questions will finally find an answer

h) Jujuno won't namedrop in a post (I do like your posts by the way, so don't stop)Smile

i) Blaster will start posting his tips on South American gallops, trots and dogs

j) Hatch will bag a jockey

k) Virgin islands wins the Oaks on a bog track in Sydney

lol i just might

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 6:19pm

Who name-drops?

Gai and John and Bruce and Denise and Gary and Mick and Natasha don't think that's funny..Ermm

Ermm
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 7:14pm
l) Michelle Payne to ride a winner
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by BROOKE BROOKE wrote:

I will get banned. forever.
odds $1.01

We can only hope....
HUSSLER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUSSLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2012 at 7:30pm
Divorces to win 1st up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 9:57am

If that ever happened I would beach myself

The Insider View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Insider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 10:26am
Korny will replace BB as head of Qld Racing, and do all press releases himself LOL
magic_idol View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magic_idol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by The Insider The Insider wrote:

Korny will replace BB as head of Qld Racing, and do all press releases himself LOL
Hahaha & spend $1,000,000 on beautiful Looking  pamphlets for projects that will never get off the ground due to lack of moneyWink
Happy Fit Horses Win Races :-)
oddsonbet View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddsonbet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by HUSSLER HUSSLER wrote:

Divorces to win 1st up
RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
HUSSLER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUSSLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:00pm
LoL go whatch the trial
HUSSLER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUSSLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:01pm
Watch ffs
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:50pm
I really take exception to Hussler continually using the term ffs in his posts, over and over again.
Ok I'm a female, but suspect many blokes are also totally sick of him using the term.

And, as the Mayor has suggested we do, I'm formally complaining to mods and asking that this person either quit using the term or be suspended from the forums.

Of course anyone who supports the continual use of the term by this neanderthal is entirely entitled to do so.

oddsonbet View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddsonbet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

I really take exception to Hussler continually using the term ffs in his posts, over and over again.
Ok I'm a female, but suspect many blokes are also totally sick of him using the term.

And, as the Mayor has suggested we do, I'm formally complaining to mods and asking that this person either quit using the term or be suspended from the forums.

Of course anyone who supports the continual use of the term by this neanderthal is entirely entitled to do so.

Well lucky for you you haven't met Da_Judge would be lucky if he ever wrote a sentence that didnt finish with ffs and their best mates so im tipping its rubbed off.
Kirl View Drop Down
Weanling
Weanling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:13pm
idk wtf ffs even means

bst fwifw imnsho I'd be angry at the world too, had I been gelded
HUSSLER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HUSSLER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:17pm

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:47pm
Yeah, pull your head in you potty-mouthed misogynist. What did you say, incidentally ?
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 8:57pm

I do hope you're joking...

I don't find the use of initials to be particularly offensive...and I never swear...

Just so long as it's not graphic it passes thru to the keeper...

Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 9:02pm
Do you think Second Chance had a winning day, or.......?Sick
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 9:08pm
Well I apparently stand corrected. At least by some who consider it's entirely fine for Hussler to use the ffs term in two out of three of his frequent posts.  Ouch
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 9:17pm
It is indicative an an impoverished vocabulary for sure, and he also seems to be a stranger to sentences of more than 5 words. Keep repeating the same word(s) or initials in every sentence and it will annoy, ffs or anything else.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic