Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Miranda so Devine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Makes me laugh the way people put forward various arguments to back their current obsession. The cause du jour is hatred of Muslims and the "outrage" over those 7 banned countries not allowing Israelis in is a joke. People who put this argument mainly don't give a stuff about Israel and many dislike jews but it is a convenient argument.

Same with the "outrage" over Trad's comments, I would not be surprised if those so upset are wife beaters themselves or at least have sympathy with his views, but any stick to beat Muslims with and lump them all in the same room is taken by these immoral opprotunists

Ummm...
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:51pm
Who's there?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:53pm
Judge
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:55pm

Makes me laugh the way people put forward various arguments to back their current obsession. The cause du jour is hatred of Muslims and the "outrage" over those 7 banned countries not allowing Israelis in is a joke. People who put this argument mainly don't give a stuff about Israel and many dislike jews but it is a convenient argument.

Same with the "outrage" over Trad's comments, I would not be surprised if those so upset are wife beaters themselves or at least have sympathy with his views, but any stick to beat Muslims with and lump them all in the same room is taken by these immoral opprotunists

Quite so, Whale.  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:55pm
rocks?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:58pm
oops, i missed a bit...

Judge who, he says, leaning forward and tilting his chin just so...
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

...not only that, you decided to take the idiocy one step further- let's implicate "the left", even though there's not the slightest reason for doing so, other than that offered up by the likes of Bolt and Devine. As I said, hook, line and sinker.

whatever. i wont overlook someone saying its ok to slap woman just because it puts me on the same side as bolt and devine.

This is the dumbest straw man in the history of dumb straw men. Of course it's not ok too hit anyone. Who, apart from Trad, is arguing that it is?

great work. you just denounced trad and his abhorrent comments without trampling on bolt or miranda in the same sentence. took you a while but you got there

You can't be this stupid... I'll spell it out for you. Bolt and Miranda would have you believe Trad speaks for all Muslims. He doesn't, let alone those all on "the left".

GEDDITT?

try this on for size.

trad doesnt speak for all muslims. but he is in a position of authority and a spokesperson. for the faith. so his filthy comments deserve even harsher condemnation for that reason.

and bolt and devine have sweet fa to do with it.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:02pm

...not only that, you decided to take the idiocy one step further- let's implicate "the left", even though there's not the slightest reason for doing so, other than that offered up by the likes of Bolt and Devine. As I said, hook, line and sinker.

whatever. i wont overlook someone saying its ok to slap woman just because it puts me on the same side as bolt and devine.

This is the dumbest straw man in the history of dumb straw men. Of course it's not ok too hit anyone. Who, apart from Trad, is arguing that it is?

great work. you just denounced trad and his abhorrent comments without trampling on bolt or miranda in the same sentence. took you a while but you got there

You can't be this stupid... I'll spell it out for you. Bolt and Miranda would have you believe Trad speaks for all Muslims. He doesn't, let alone those all on "the left".

GEDDITT?

try this on for size.

trad doesnt speak for all muslims. but he is in a position of authority and a spokesperson. for the faith. so his filthy comments deserve even harsher condemnation for that reason.

and bolt and devine have sweet fa to do with it.

So Pell speaks for all Catholics? Oops, we've done that already and you didn't like it much...ouch!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:04pm
...because he's in a position of authority like... and he's a spokesman...of sorts
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:06pm
And Bolt and Devine will go to the wall to defend Pell, cabo. What do you make of that?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:07pm

oops, i missed a bit...

Judge who, he says, leaning forward and tilting his chin just so...

Judge a sad sack who writes gelati like "leaning forward and tilting his chin just so."
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:11pm
Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:14pm

Elderly mum gets meeting but no apology from archbishop at Royal Commission

A 92-year-old woman fighting for justice over her late daughter's alleged sexual abuse has met with Melbourne's Catholic archbishop but says his sympathies don't cut the mustard.

stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:16pm

Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.

Maybe you just don't GEDDIT?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:16pm
Muslims are the only ones who condone abuse, if you don't mind Whale.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:19pm

<h1 ="title" id="page-title">Elderly mum gets meeting but no apology from archbishop at Royal Commission</h1>

A 92-year-old woman fighting for justice over her late daughter's
alleged sexual abuse has met with Melbourne's Catholic archbishop but
says his sympathies don't cut the mustard.

Geez sorry I alluded to a certain lowlife scumbag... has led to whale googling stuff... I guess it's at least on thread topic though.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Hmm. "Judge is a sad sack". It's such a devastating retort...Judge is a pooh bum, or Judge is a knob end...I'm really glad you didn't think of those!!!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:21pm

Hmm. "Judge is a sad sack". It's such a devastating retort...Judge is a pooh bum, or Judge is a knob end...I'm really glad you didn't think of those!!!

Nah still don't get it.
Any way....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:22pm
pell has made lots of disgusting comments . and guess what ? each one was severely criticised and condemned. he copped plenty. and still does. whats your point other than being an obedient lefty deflecting to those evil catholics ?
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:24pm

pell has made lots of disgusting comments . and guess what ? each one was severely criticised and condemned. he copped plenty. and still does. whats your point other than being an obedient lefty deflecting to those evil catholics ?

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:30pm

And Trad's comments have been criticised. 

WTF are you calling me an "obedient lefty". I'm a catholic who actually voted for Turnbull (you can check my posts in here), and have been severely disappointed. Though I am beginning to draw a bead on you. The sort of reactionary "lefty" who arrives at his conclusions because of his in-built prejudices, and because he's decided to leave his critical faculties at the door.

Sad, but true.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:31pm

Nah still don't get it.
Any way....

Ask one of your 6 year olds.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:35pm

And Bolt and Devine will go to the wall to defend Pell, cabo. What do you make of that?
i judge pell without taking any notice of bolt or devine. thats easy. you however, were so compromised with a muslim advocating the beating of woman that you had to make two news hounds the bigger story. as if their trickery was worse than domestic violence. wimp.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:39pm
What is worse Trad making a dumb statement or 40% of priests actually abusing children ?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:39pm
You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:45pm

You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.

Here's a revolutionary thought you might want to think about, judge - maybe, just maybe, stop calling people dumb etc. It's a dumb way to think which shows your own dumbness. And stuff.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:49pm

Here's a revolutionary thought you might want to think about, judge - maybe, just maybe, stop calling people dumb etc. It's a dumb way to think which shows your own dumbness. And stuff.

You're quite right, stayer. My apologies. But when entering into a discussion with you it's kind of...inevitable.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:50pm

There ya go again. wrong story bro. the bashing story is trad and woman. stay on track. stop mentioning catholics too.

devine confirmed the lefts hypocrisy in staying silent. i noted that because i caught it on radio. it was an accurate point. i felt like putting it in a miranda devine thread.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:57pm

There ya go again. wrong story bro. the bashing story is trad and woman. stay on track. stop mentioning catholics too.

devine confirmed the lefts hypocrisy in staying silent. i noted that because i caught it on radio. it was an accurate point. i felt like putting it in a miranda devine thread.

Gawd, back to ground zero.

Can you answer one question? Who else is advocating domestic violence?

And here's a fun fact for you. Whatever Trad says it's still against the law in this country. So no need for conniptions. But you keep championing one set of battlers whilst being happy to throw another set under the bus. I know you're type, brother Wink

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:58pm
Just to avoid confusion:

Gawd, back to ground zero.

Can you answer one question? Who else is advocating domestic violence?

And here's a fun fact for you. Whatever Trad says it's still against the law in this country. So no need for conniptions. But you keep championing one set of battlers whilst being happy to throw another set under the bus. I know you're type, brother Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic