Join up at Sportsbet - Click here


Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miranda so Devine
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Miranda so Devine

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Message
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Makes me laugh the way people put forward various arguments to back their current obsession. The cause du jour is hatred of Muslims and the "outrage" over those 7 banned countries not allowing Israelis in is a joke. People who put this argument mainly don't give a stuff about Israel and many dislike jews but it is a convenient argument.

Same with the "outrage" over Trad's comments, I would not be surprised if those so upset are wife beaters themselves or at least have sympathy with his views, but any stick to beat Muslims with and lump them all in the same room is taken by these immoral opprotunists

Ummm...
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.


Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:51pm
Who's there?
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:53pm
Judge
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Makes me laugh the way people put forward various arguments to back their current obsession. The cause du jour is hatred of Muslims and the "outrage" over those 7 banned countries not allowing Israelis in is a joke. People who put this argument mainly don't give a stuff about Israel and many dislike jews but it is a convenient argument.

Same with the "outrage" over Trad's comments, I would not be surprised if those so upset are wife beaters themselves or at least have sympathy with his views, but any stick to beat Muslims with and lump them all in the same room is taken by these immoral opprotunists

Quite so, Whale.  
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:55pm
rocks?
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:58pm
oops, i missed a bit...

Judge who, he says, leaning forward and tilting his chin just so...
Back to Top
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

...not only that, you decided to take the idiocy one step further- let's implicate "the left", even though there's not the slightest reason for doing so, other than that offered up by the likes of Bolt and Devine. As I said, hook, line and sinker.


whatever. i wont overlook someone saying its ok to slap woman just because it puts me on the same side as bolt and devine.



This is the dumbest straw man in the history of dumb straw men. Of course it's not ok too hit anyone. Who, apart from Trad, is arguing that it is?



great work. you just denounced trad and his abhorrent comments without trampling on bolt or miranda in the same sentence. took you a while but you got there




You can't be this stupid... I'll spell it out for you. Bolt and Miranda would have you believe Trad speaks for all Muslims. He doesn't, let alone those all on "the left".

GEDDITT?





try this on for size.

trad doesnt speak for all muslims. but he is in a position of authority and a spokesperson. for the faith. so his filthy comments deserve even harsher condemnation for that reason.

and bolt and devine have sweet fa to do with it.






Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

...not only that, you decided to take the idiocy one step further- let's implicate "the left", even though there's not the slightest reason for doing so, other than that offered up by the likes of Bolt and Devine. As I said, hook, line and sinker.


whatever. i wont overlook someone saying its ok to slap woman just because it puts me on the same side as bolt and devine.



This is the dumbest straw man in the history of dumb straw men. Of course it's not ok too hit anyone. Who, apart from Trad, is arguing that it is?



great work. you just denounced trad and his abhorrent comments without trampling on bolt or miranda in the same sentence. took you a while but you got there




You can't be this stupid... I'll spell it out for you. Bolt and Miranda would have you believe Trad speaks for all Muslims. He doesn't, let alone those all on "the left".

GEDDITT?





try this on for size.

trad doesnt speak for all muslims. but he is in a position of authority and a spokesperson. for the faith. so his filthy comments deserve even harsher condemnation for that reason.

and bolt and devine have sweet fa to do with it.







So Pell speaks for all Catholics? Oops, we've done that already and you didn't like it much...ouch!
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:04pm
...because he's in a position of authority like... and he's a spokesman...of sorts
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:06pm
And Bolt and Devine will go to the wall to defend Pell, cabo. What do you make of that?
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

oops, i missed a bit...

Judge who, he says, leaning forward and tilting his chin just so...

Judge a sad sack who writes gelati like "leaning forward and tilting his chin just so."
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:11pm
Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:14pm

Elderly mum gets meeting but no apology from archbishop at Royal Commission


A 92-year-old woman fighting for justice over her late daughter's alleged sexual abuse has met with Melbourne's Catholic archbishop but says his sympathies don't cut the mustard.

Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.

Maybe you just don't GEDDIT?
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:16pm
Muslims are the only ones who condone abuse, if you don't mind Whale.
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

<h1 ="title" id="page-title">Elderly mum gets meeting but no apology from archbishop at Royal Commission</h1>


A 92-year-old woman fighting for justice over her late daughter's
alleged sexual abuse has met with Melbourne's Catholic archbishop but
says his sympathies don't cut the mustard.



Geez sorry I alluded to a certain lowlife scumbag... has led to whale googling stuff... I guess it's at least on thread topic though.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.

Maybe you just don't GEDDIT?

Hmm. "Judge is a sad sack". It's such a devastating retort...Judge is a pooh bum, or Judge is a knob end...I'm really glad you didn't think of those!!!
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.

Maybe you just don't GEDDIT?


Hmm. "Judge is a sad sack". It's such a devastating retort...Judge is a pooh bum, or Judge is a knob end...I'm really glad you didn't think of those!!!

Nah still don't get it.
Any way....
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:22pm
pell has made lots of disgusting comments . and guess what ? each one was severely criticised and condemned. he copped plenty. and still does. whats your point other than being an obedient lefty deflecting to those evil catholics ?
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

pell has made lots of disgusting comments . and guess what ? each one was severely criticised and condemned. he copped plenty. and still does. whats your point other than being an obedient lefty deflecting to those evil catholics ?

"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

pell has made lots of disgusting comments . and guess what ? each one was severely criticised and condemned. he copped plenty. and still does. whats your point other than being an obedient lefty deflecting to those evil catholics ?

And Trad's comments have been criticised. 

WTF are you calling me an "obedient lefty". I'm a catholic who actually voted for Turnbull (you can check my posts in here), and have been severely disappointed. Though I am beginning to draw a bead on you. The sort of reactionary "lefty" who arrives at his conclusions because of his in-built prejudices, and because he's decided to leave his critical faculties at the door.

Sad, but true.
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

Nah, that doesn't work. Not in the context of a knock-knock joke. But I appreciate it was the best you could come up with stayer. I'm willing to give it a C-, which, let's be honest, is probably a PB.

Maybe you just don't GEDDIT?


Hmm. "Judge is a sad sack". It's such a devastating retort...Judge is a pooh bum, or Judge is a knob end...I'm really glad you didn't think of those!!!

Nah still don't get it.
Any way....

Ask one of your 6 year olds.
Back to Top
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

And Bolt and Devine will go to the wall to defend Pell, cabo. What do you make of that?
i judge pell without taking any notice of bolt or devine. thats easy. you however, were so compromised with a muslim advocating the beating of woman that you had to make two news hounds the bigger story. as if their trickery was worse than domestic violence. wimp.
Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 32889
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:39pm
What is worse Trad making a dumb statement or 40% of priests actually abusing children ?
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:39pm
You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.
Back to Top
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 10 Aug 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 6301
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.

Here's a revolutionary thought you might want to think about, judge - maybe, just maybe, stop calling people dumb etc. It's a dumb way to think which shows your own dumbness. And stuff.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.

Here's a revolutionary thought you might want to think about, judge - maybe, just maybe, stop calling people dumb etc. It's a dumb way to think which shows your own dumbness. And stuff.

You're quite right, stayer. My apologies. But when entering into a discussion with you it's kind of...inevitable.
Back to Top
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 6306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.


There ya go again. wrong story bro. the bashing story is trad and woman. stay on track. stop mentioning catholics too.

devine confirmed the lefts hypocrisy in staying silent. i noted that because i caught it on radio. it was an accurate point. i felt like putting it in a miranda devine thread.










Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by JudgeHolden JudgeHolden wrote:

You are a rolled gold idiot. I'm not compromised by anything, dumbo. You judge Pell without taking notice of Bolt and Devine. But your ears prick up when they want to bash Muslims. The mind boggles.


There ya go again. wrong story bro. the bashing story is trad and woman. stay on track. stop mentioning catholics too.

devine confirmed the lefts hypocrisy in staying silent. i noted that because i caught it on radio. it was an accurate point. i felt like putting it in a miranda devine thread.


Gawd, back to ground zero.

Can you answer one question? Who else is advocating domestic violence?

And here's a fun fact for you. Whatever Trad says it's still against the law in this country. So no need for conniptions. But you keep championing one set of battlers whilst being happy to throw another set under the bus. I know you're type, brother Wink









Back to Top
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 8154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 10:58pm
Just to avoid confusion:

Gawd, back to ground zero.

Can you answer one question? Who else is advocating domestic violence?

And here's a fun fact for you. Whatever Trad says it's still against the law in this country. So no need for conniptions. But you keep championing one set of battlers whilst being happy to throw another set under the bus. I know you're type, brother Wink
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.