Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Topic ClosedMessage to members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message to members
    Posted: 15 Mar 2017 at 9:51am
Dear villagers,

Just a couple of short notes from your Mayor..

1. Firstly, I have revamped the village newsletter to keep members up-to-date and primed for the weekend's racing. There's a lot happening in the village, and beyond, so it's a MUST that you are signed up and receiving it.

I really appreciate having you on board.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

If you haven't done so, please sign up now by clicking here: Village Newsletter Signup.

You will need to go through the quick process to opt in. It's a simple signup process, and because it's kept internally at the village, there is NO chance of receiving emails from any other parties as a result of you signing up. 

The newsletter contains lots of interesting information that is different from what you get in other publications. So please make the effort to sign up. Thank you! Smile

2. Secondly, for those having a punt on the horses, I know you have a multitude of betting options available to you. However, when people ask me how they can best support the village, I always say the most helpful and tangible way is to click through one of our links to join up at Sportsbet. Simply joining through our links not only helps us enormously but also provides you with access to the most trusted market leader in online betting. So please, Click to join Sportsbet now.

I really appreciate your loyalty and support of our website.Hug

Best of luck and good day to you all,

CheersBeer, Mayor

Edited by Mayor - 15 Mar 2017 at 9:53am
Mayor
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic