Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > Buy and Sell
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Memorabillia WANTED TO BUY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farmermick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Memorabillia WANTED TO BUY
    Posted: 16 May 2017 at 2:59am
Howdy,

Looking to buy any HORSE RACING/PACING Memorabillia, something a but unusaul not into the framed pictures but saddlecloths/whips/silks actual items worn in races and such-good $$$$ paid for the right items. have purchase some beaut saddle cloths from the USA but sadly my source who had been going to the races for 75 years passed away and his daughters not knowing gelati about racing sold all his collectables. pm me or email me-media.mania@hotmail.com or ph-0404217470 if okay to use this? 
Ethical Farming
Boutique Horse Stud
Medicinal Plant Research
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic