Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MELBOURNE KILLING - Event Date: 09 Nov 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

I was, never felt a thing , when I woke up they gave me a rusk to chew on , I think I only had two teeth!
You've gone the full circle then Carioca - you've only got two teeth now by all reports LOL 
Give peace a chance
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

I was, never felt a thing , when I woke up they gave me a rusk to chew on , I think I only had two teeth!

You've gone the full circle then Carioca - you've only got two teeth now by all reports LOL 

Not Nice oneone . No respect for the aged , infirm , disabled .
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by marble marble wrote:

Deception, Lying 
and Tacky

Does Ultra Conservatism permit Doc to lie? 

Fascist scholars teach that Fascists should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being tacky (the Bankstown name).  These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Fascism - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

[/QUOTE]
I think you are losing have lost the plot Whale.Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Enabled Enabled wrote:

Originally posted by Sneck Sneck wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

And the solution is stop ALL Muslim immigration ?
What do we do with Muslims already here, lock them all up, or at least those in the demographic, about 100,000 Confused
People respond to incentives and disincentives. Just ban circumcision and halal, neither are desirable in a modern society, and most of them will self deport. 

Round all up, have them work for one of the big miners for a certain period all men woman and children.

Instead of using dynamite to dig out the open cut mines, make them dig it out.

Isn't that what they do with the recalcitrants at home - bury them up to their necks?
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:26pm

It was not a superstition in ancient times when the Jews enforced it, was a sensible health measure like many dietary rules to not eating shellfish, pork etc which were prone to infectious diseases in hot weather before modern refrigeration and preparation of food.

Like many of those things it may not be as relevant in modern times, but the guy who keeps rpeating it was a superstition is 100% wrong

Interesting Whale!

I had never really considered this before ... I learn something new from you every decade!!Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:31pm

I was considering having it done, until the doctor warned me of the risks of major surgery!Cry
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:10pm
I'm sure if you took your hands of it Doc it would only be a minor op.
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

It was not a superstition in ancient times when the Jews enforced it, was a sensible health measure like many dietary rules to not eating shellfish, pork etc which were prone to infectious diseases in hot weather before modern refrigeration and preparation of food.

Like many of those things it may not be as relevant in modern times, but the guy who keeps rpeating it was a superstition is 100% wrong

Interesting Whale!

I had never really considered this before ... I learn something new from you every decade!!Thumbs Up

Total BS from whale there. He must have read it somewhere on the net.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Interesting Whale!

Thanks for your contribution, what a mediocre teacher you must be.Confused

It is my own theory, I don't believe it was the word of god but I do believe there were some very clever people in charge back then who devised sensible, safe ways of conducting every day life.

Could well be wrong but that is how I see it
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:02pm
Ok, and a good teacher would tell you that it's great to come up with original ideas (especially for you!) but then you should find out how valid they are, through learning from people who know better.
"She's going through a growth phase." - GW
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:04pm

Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Interesting Whale!

Thanks for your contribution, what a mediocre teacher you must be.Confused

It is my own theory, I don't believe it was the word of god but I do believe there were some very clever people in charge back then who devised sensible, safe ways of conducting every day life.

Could well be wrong but that is how I see it
I believed you Whale, and now you say you made it up.

I've never been so embarrassed in all my life.Embarrassed
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:06pm
Where did Afros go ... 3 more arrested today ... might have thrown a brick through the TV ...Embarrassed
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:07pm
I think it makes sense, maybe it  is the only original thought I have had, so I really don't care if anyone agrees with it. In the end none of us were around then and it is all speculation

You know better I guess, god told you the truth Confused 
There are heaps of snipers on this forum , me included. However they all make a contribution now and then.

You are the only exception, 100% sniper, that makes you unique. You must be so proud  Clap
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:08pm
[

[/QUOTE]
I believed you Whale, and now you say you made it up.

I've never been so embarrassed in all my life.Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

It makes sense though Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:10pm
I liked it Whale - must have got me at a weak moment.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:11pm
... or are you calling me a sniper?Confused
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:13pm
Where's Afros? ... and Where's Billy????Tongue
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:52pm
Gee Doc, for someone who claims to be so successful at life your sure showing an obsession with being the top dog on an internet forum!

Unlike yourself I have a life and responsibilities outside of browsing these forums all day, sorry I couldn't be here for you!

I'm going to leave our debate where it is, you seem incapable of shifting away even slightly from your ignorant view point, maybe you should move to one of those Facebook pages like 'Reclaim Australia' I'm sure you'll find plenty of supporting voices there!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 10:15pm

I think it makes sense, maybe it  is the only original thought I have had, so I really don't care if anyone agrees with it. In the end none of us were around then and it is all speculation

You know better I guess, god told you the truth Confused 
There are heaps of snipers on this forum , me included. However they all make a contribution now and then.

You are the only exception, 100% sniper, that makes you unique. You must be so proud  Clap
Again correct Whale - I can confirm you don’t have many original thoughts - lines up well with my “new thread” statistics. We seem to be getting along much better lately. I’ll also take that comment re contributions as a back handed compliment ( if you don’t mind of course )
Give peace a chance
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 10:57pm

Where's Afros? ... and Where's Billy????Tongue

Hahahah,
That’s funny dummy!
That’s what I’ve been thinking about you.
Been a little shy in responding to 2 very basic issues on another thread,so you’re hiding over here....

# big fibber being found out
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Gee Doc, for someone who claims to be so successful at life your sure showing an obsession with being the top dog on an internet forum!

Unlike yourself I have a life and responsibilities outside of browsing these forums all day, sorry I couldn't be here for you!

I'm going to leave our debate where it is, you seem incapable of shifting away even slightly from your ignorant view point, maybe you should move to one of those Facebook pages like 'Reclaim Australia' I'm sure you'll find plenty of supporting voices there!

That's funny - another three arrested today - the surveillance recordings would take A YEAR to listen to nonstop - over 7,000 hours! - and you still live in your bubble of denial.

At least express your thanks to those people who are allowing you to sleep soundly at night.

Sorry I'm not familiar with Reclaim Australia, but if you are are a fan, I'll give them a miss thanks!Wink
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:22pm
Whose the dummy that doesn’t understand scale.

No one says there is no threat,just that shock jocks,racists and people with small man syndrome over egg it.

How many do drink drivers kill every year?
How many do terrorists kill each year?

Yet you screech and yell about the much lesser risk,and ignore the thing that’s much more likely to hurt you.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:28pm
Bad luck doc, one idiot retires

but unfortunately the other keeps up with the same.....

Rust. Different subject but same vile language.

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:30pm
rust. 
shame, comparing road deaths with terrorism.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 12:55am
Isaac, I would be happy to treat repeat road offenders as terrorists - they are using a favoured deadly terrorist weapon after all ...

The penalties for driving offences are totally inadequate, they hardly act as a deterrent at all, particularly as we do see so many repeat offenders, we need to crack down.

So maybe I agree with rusty on this, to some degree? ... hmmm, it makes me feel stupid just saying that! Embarrassed
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:30am
Rust = Ok with some panel beating ..=
Afros =   Wouldn't feed it to your Dog.    3 more of his friends into the           slammer today ..      the red face will be regular if Islam remains active.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:10am

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

That's funny - another three arrested today - the surveillance recordings would take A YEAR to listen to nonstop - over 7,000 hours! - and you still live in your bubble of denial.

At least express your thanks to those people who are allowing you to sleep soundly at night.

Sorry I'm not familiar with Reclaim Australia, but if you are are a fan, I'll give them a miss thanks!Wink

I am not denying terrorism is a threat, however I dispute your suggestion that it is as huge a threat to Australian lives that you seem convinced it is and also this idea you have that the entire population of a faith should take responsibility for the actions of a few. Are you also calling for all Catholics to apologize for some of their faith molesting children?

Yes mate, I also got the news and I applaud ASIO for doing a good job yet again, but that is their job. I'm sure you nearly wet your pants with excitement at another event happening to support your hatred of people different to yourself. I still maintain my belief that marginalizing and isolating a group of people from the majority of the population will create more problems then it solves.

Not a fan of Reclaim Australia at all but I reckon you'd be in heaven looking at their page, sharing the memes saying things such as 'fcuk off we're full' or 'veteran: $500/week, immigrant:$1500/week' and other fictional claims, get onto it, you'll love it!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:12am

Rust = Ok with some panel beating ..=
Afros =   Wouldn't feed it to your Dog.    3 more of his friends into the           slammer today ..      the red face will be regular if Islam remains active.

Calm down old fella, have you had that cold drink and sit down in the air con yet?
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:22am
It’s a perfectly rational and dare I say obvious point you’re making Afros, but you may as well reading Shakespeare to a corn chip to expect some of the reactionary knuckleheads in here to understand.

If they didn’t have their shrill hysteria, they really wouldn’t have anything. And you can see it across multiple threads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>
  Share Topic