Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MELBOURNE KILLING - Event Date: 09 Nov 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 53 minutes ago at 9:33am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Sorry for embarrassing you Doc. Come on, you are itching to post, I promise I will not count your posts LOL

It's OK Whale, I don't feel all that special, even though you ARE my favourite stalker.

... but it's not just me, you are an embarrassment to humanity.Embarrassed

At least I do a better job than my feeble stalker Isaac Wink
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 30 minutes ago at 9:56am

Sorry for embarrassing you Doc. Come on, you are itching to post, I promise I will not count your posts LOL

It's OK Whale, I don't feel all that special, even though you ARE my favourite stalker.

Keep it up Whale & I'll publish my "new thread" stats . You always underperform in those 
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 26 minutes ago at 10:00am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Keep it up Whale & I'll publish my "new thread" stats . You always underperform in those 

lol you really have an inflated sense of self importance. I guess kitchen technicians enjoy high status at the local league club LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 16 minutes ago at 10:10am
I noted the Sudan migrant Family were all rescued when their Melbourne House went up in flames last night..   All 9 Kids were lucky.
What can I say when my Mum had 10 kids .

Being an only child , Whale doesn't understand .    
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 4 minutes ago at 10:22am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I noted the Sudan migrant Family were all rescued when their Melbourne House went up in flames last night..   All 9 Kids were lucky.
What can I say when my Mum had 10 kids .

Being an only child , Whale doesn't understand .    

your parents kept trying till they got it right?
If you are the youngest they failed miserably Confused
Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 59 minutes ago at 10:27am
Hows the media going on the moral bashing of Trolley Man.
The actions were 2 totally separate things.

Robbing and petty theft, most likely to survive, as he is homeless.
To helping police with a guy stabbing people to death.

Nahhh, kick a dude down thats already down, who then tries to elevate himself to a new personal height.

Petty theft versus street murder?

Umm, yeah.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 56 minutes ago at 10:30am
Originally posted by Redemption Redemption wrote:

Nahhh, kick a dude down thats already down, who then tries to elevate himself to a new personal height.

Umm, yeah.

5 years for aggravated burglary, not so petty

You don't place much store in facts do you, still saying the gas bottles exploded Confused
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 53 minutes ago at 10:33am

Umm, yeah.

Sorry , But Burglars are murders waiting to happen.    He has offended many times .   We have to be safe in our own homes at least . HANG them.
He will get consideration for his trolley effort when he faces Court.
           Then HANG him.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 13 minutes ago at 11:13am
He's not the only person guilty of offending "many" times Macca
Give peace a chance
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 16 minutes ago at 12:10pm

TRUE oneone .     However, there is some crime that is totally unacceptable in my eyes .
   Of course the big ones speak for themselves ,   but BURGLARY , Home invasions do go wrong and next thing you have Violent assaults or even murder on your hands.

My No one belief is .    
                        YOU MUST BE SAFE IN YOUR OWN HOME.
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 14 minutes ago at 12:12pm

The only comparison similar to Gangland warfare and Islamist terrorism, is they are both thugs and total morons.

There was a Muslim in a nearby shop in Bourke Street on the weekend, in front of cameras, declared the muslim terrorist, "a murderer, an idiot, and not what Muslims are meant to be about".

Now THATS a Muslim worthy of award and recognition.
Dont hear those words coming from Waleed Aly.

Should members of the Greek Orthodox Church have spoken out that Andrew Veniamin was a murderer, no good, evil etc when he was busy being a ruthless gun for hire?
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 6 minutes ago at 12:20pm
I remember the outrage and demands for condemnation from the Greek Orthodox community last year when James Gargasoulas mowed people down in Bourke Street on his God's instruction Afros.

Actually I dont.
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 34 minutes ago at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How many times have you posted that story or an update or duplicate of it Isaac?

I dont think you are even trying now you have become a Doc devotee.

Where is the yesterday story of the Muslim labour camps in China?

thats what pt thinks of the muslims, after all.

goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 30 minutes ago at 12:56pm

Umm, yeah.

I see your point , in saying that, i feel this guy needs to donate the procedes of the misguided do gooders and return all the property with interest that he has taken , then he might know how it feels to lose . People who have done heroic acts also happen every day and they need a pat on the back .giving of one self should be a Natural thing in the normal walk of life . I saved two Japanese swimmers in the surf at Broad beach and didnt end up a hero in other peoples eyes but hopefully they still remember the day .
goldey View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 22 minutes ago at 1:04pm
The guys who went to help when they saw the burning ute are the true heroes here , it is not their job like the police , they showed the true meaning of champions . One lost his life and the other stabbed in the neck. Trolley man possibly made the situation More unpredictable for the police to handle .
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 21 minutes ago at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

How many times have you posted that story or an update or duplicate of it Isaac?

I dont think you are even trying now you have become a Doc devotee.

Where is the yesterday story of the Muslim labour camps in China?

thats what pt thinks of the muslims, after all.

Very creative Isaac, but you are correct, I dont believe Muslims should be abused and  put into forced labor camps. Do you?
djebel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 49 minutes ago at 1:37pm

Umm, yeah.

Without knowing the story, well said Redemption Thumbs Up Hug

STRIKE WHILST THE IRON IS HOT

reductio ad absurdum

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 25 minutes ago at 3:01pm

TRUE oneone .     However, there is some crime that is totally unacceptable in my eyes .
   Of course the big ones speak for themselves ,   but BURGLARY , Home invasions do go wrong and next thing you have Violent assaults or even murder on your hands.

My No one belief is .    
Sorry Macca - I should have made my point a touch clearer. I was actually referring to a fellow TBV poster
Give peace a chance
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 57 minutes ago at 3:29pm

My No one belief is .    
Sorry Macca - I should have made my point a touch clearer. I was actually referring to a fellow TBV poster

I got it Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic