Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Margaret Court Renaming Possibilities !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 2:09pm
I loved that "doggie" Picture.

They are on the right track to do to their mates , what Shorten's mob are doing to the Country.
I wonder if Common Sense . >
Will ever make a comeback.
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

SkyDancer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyDancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 2:40pm
Roberta Williams Ice Pipe Stadium
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

They are on the right track to do to their mates , what Shorten's mob are doing to the Country.

Did Turncoat abdicate Macca? You're right in at least one way. Shorten, like the great disappointment, has known about the biggest scandal in Australian economic history (hyperbole? - maybe a little)   and not even a whimper from either. 
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 4:11pm
Wonder who Margy is going to barrack for tomorrow in the womens doubles final at Roland Garros?

Maybe we should eliminate the doubles tournament and just have the mixed doubles. That sounds more like  Margy's style!
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Shawy38 View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawy38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 4:14pm
I don't get all this hating death threat bullgelati.
She is allowed to have an opinion, so leave the poor woman alone fiddlesticks.
And no, I don't agree with her opinion but I don't believe she deserves to be treated the way she has been.
It's disgusting
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 5:52pm
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Did Turncoat abdicate Macca? You're right in at least one way. Shorten, like the great disappointment, has known about the biggest scandal in Australian economic history (hyperbole? - maybe a little)   and not even a whimper from either. 

Turncoat didn't win the last election did he ?.       >   Maybe I've been listening TBV's Labor supporters . They think Labor has been in power since Rudd won all those years ago.
I wonder if Common Sense . >
Will ever make a comeback.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic