Join up at Sportsbet - Click here

Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Margaret Court Renaming Possibilities !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Margaret Court Renaming Possibilities !
    Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 2:25pm
Nicole Pratt Dome
I've only backed one certainty in my life....& it lost !
Sponsored Links
Click here to grab your bonuses when you join up with Sportsbet.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 2:28pm
The Turnbull Rabbit Warren
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:15pm
The Hana Mandlikovs Stadium ( is she even still living here ? )
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:18pm
“Australia you have been chosen by God for a great move of the Holy Spirit. This move of God will be the greatest move of God ever known in mankind’s history and will start towards the end of the 20th century and move into the 21st century. This move of God will start a great revival in Australia, spread throughout the whole world and usher in the second coming of Jesus. This will be the final revival before the coming of the Lord.”

- Quote from the website of Margaret Court's Victory Life Church.

No room for gays on the Jesus bus though. 

Why do we receive Tithes and Offerings?

‘Bring all the tithes (a tenth) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house and try Me now in this, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour out for you such blessings, that there will not be room enough to recieve it.’ Malachi 3:10

‘Give and shall be given to you, good measure, pressed down, shaken togehter and running over, will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.’ Luke 6:38

‘Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you.’ Deuteronomy 16:17

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:19pm
The BALLS an ALL Centre ...      If you haven't got at least 2 your ineligible.
They would still get a full house and maybe Samantha Stosur would get to round 3.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:20pm
If it sounds like a cult and smells like a cult.....
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Nicole Pratt Dome

The straPONDEROSA is ideal one-one.      Don't the lesso's feathers get ruffled if there is any opposition to their views.

Stealing all our crumpet and what an ideal "grooming " environment for the abnormal .
All those youngsters , so vulnerable & being like lettuce in a rabbit patch for these seasoned " Bunnies".
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:27pm
I'd be more than happy to call it the Ivanovic Centre Of Excellence. I know she is not Australian....& there have been greater players.....however she is the standout in beauty & grace as far as I'm concerned. Lets put it this way - poor old Adam Scott struggled to hit the ball when he was dating her - totally understandable imo as well !
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

The BALLS an ALL Centre ...      If you haven't got at least 2 your ineligible.
They would still get a full house and maybe Samantha Stosur would get to round 3.
Not sure that would rule out too many Macca. Certainly would not worry the Williams brothers.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 3:35pm
Isn't Serena pregnant?Shocked 

Must have been an immaculate conception, so good with Margaret Thumbs Up
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 4:37pm
It's a tennis court isn't it ... how about "Car Park".
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Isn't Serena pregnant?Shocked 

Must have been an immaculate conception, so good with Margaret Thumbs Up

more references to catholicism.

that catholic education sunk in and has been retained. Good news. 🙏👍
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 5:42pm
Yes Mr C' Clueless ...      It's called brainwash where I come from and no stain remover will ever shift it.
   In so many walks of life.      The Religions , Cults , etc.     Living Gods , how sickening .    
   Good example to the importance of a stable , loving , family environment for children to be reared in .      
But we are heading down the other path ,   Government priorities now seem to be to favour the deviate , depraved , abnormals of life at the expense of future generations .    SUM TING WONG with that.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2017 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Yes Mr C' Clueless ...      It's called brainwash where I come from and no stain remover will ever shift it.
   In so many walks of life.      The Religions , Cults , etc.     Living Gods , how sickening .    
   Good example to the importance of a stable , loving , family environment for children to be reared in .      
But we are heading down the other path ,   Government priorities now seem to be to favour the deviate , depraved , abnormals of life at the expense of future generations .    SUM TING WONG with that.

I cant agree with you on religion macca but each to their own. govts playing along with identity politics and social engineering do somat their own peril. if you want to split society up into groups...you better make sure you dont leave any out. especially like a sh*t load of working class people who just happen to be white. Just ask hillary..,
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:08pm
Oh the hypocrisy of the "Feathery Legged Yellow Ball Chasers" (thanks maccamax!) Confused 

WTA Double TourBMW Malaysian Open Doubles 2017

The Tournament Winner of the Year 2017 was after 2 played Final Sets (0 : 2) Player A.Barty/C.Dellacqua.ClapPartyBeer

A.Barty/C.Dellacqua won this game against the second Finalist M.Melichar/M.Ninomiya.

http://tennis.wettpoint.com/en/wta-double/bmw-malaysian-open-doubles.html

... meanwhile, whilst all of the radical lesbian tennis players and their triggered mates are calling for Margaret Court's head on a stick for voicing her Christian beliefs ...

Malaysia holds contest on how to 'prevent' homosexuality

KUALA LUMPUR (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Malaysian health authorities are holding a contest on how to "prevent" homosexuality and transgenderism, drawing criticism from campaigners that it was fanning hatred and violence towards LGBT people.

Activists say intolerance of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people has spiked in recent years in Malaysia, a multi-ethnic Southeast Asian country that is majority Muslim.

In the latest controversy, the health ministry's contest invites participants to submit video clips for categories including one called "gender identity disorder", according to details on the ministry's website.

The ministry described gender identity disorder, also known as gender dysphoria, and cited examples of people who are gay, lesbian, transsexual and tomboys.

The contest guidelines added that the videos must include elements showing the "consequences" of being LGBT, as well as how to "prevent, control and seek help" for them.

Homosexuality is taboo in Malaysia, where gay sex is criminalized, punishable by up to 20 years in prison, caning or a fine.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-malaysia-lgbt-idUSKBN18T10P

... but NO COMMENT from Casey! ... or Sam or Andy or Martina ... the irony is Casey picked up $12,000 for her doubles win, the competition winners get a paltry $935 ...

COME ON CASEY, HAND BACK YOUR TROPHY AND YOUR CASH!!! ... or keep your head down, and tell all your psycho Lesbefriends and supporters, to leave a truly principled champion alone, and stick to what you know ... munching carpet.Ermm
Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to. Col. Jessep: You want answers? Kaffee: I want the truth! Col. Jessep: You can't handle the truth!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:11pm
I think we will be sticking with Margaret Court Arena.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 5:13pm
Is Margaret Court Arena in Singapore? I always thought it was in MelbourneConfused
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 8:44pm
Wonder would Malaysia name their court after Casey ??    That would be a nice touch.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:38pm
I think the overzealous "Feathery Legged Yellow Ball Chasers" better be careful who they go upsetting ... seems that both the Muslims and the Christians think that they need to be "cured" ... might pay to shut up, and try not to flaunt their "symptoms" ...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 5:00pm
Google Maps has made the change 

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 5:08pm
ol margy should sue for defamation.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 5:10pm
??
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 12:05am
Racists.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 12:11am
btw, did Casey hand back her $12k and her Malaysian Open Doubles Trophy?

What about Martina? ... did she hand back her Dubai Duty Free Doubles Trophy and all the lovely cash that came with that?

... few things are worse than lippy hypocritical dykes.Thumbs Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

btw, did Casey hand back her $12k and her Malaysian Open Doubles Trophy?

What about Martina? ... did she hand back her Dubai Duty Free Doubles Trophy and all the lovely cash that came with that?

... few things are worse than lippy hypocritical dykes.Thumbs Down

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 7:57am
Not even hysterical triggered lyin' RWNJs?Shocked
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 10:10am
Did you guys even check Google maps?  Crikey Mr Fake News is cut and pasting himself into an irrelevant flip flop waffler.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:48pm
Google maps claim that they had been "hacked" ... probably by a gutless lefty coward, lurking in the shadows ... like the ones who got their asses kicked by Andrew Bolt ...LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Google maps claim that they had been "hacked" ... probably by a gutless lefty coward, lurking in the shadows ... like the ones who got their asses kicked by Andrew Bolt ...LOL

The latest footage of bolt kicking arse is even better.

dirty harry would run from andy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:59pm
These idiots obviously didn't know his background. Before he was a lollipop, he was a lollipop-outerer in brothels. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic