Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Maccamax - Have you thought about an obit?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by saintly96 saintly96 wrote:

When I die, I want free Wi-Fi at my headstone, that way the kids might visit me.

Great idea.  I couldn't get away with just Wi-Fi.  I'll have to have an unlimited access free ATM as a headstone then maybe my deadbeat son-in-law will suggest that my oldest visit.  The youngest daughter will visit anyway because she's still single and now knows what a deadbeat husband looks like.LOL  I'd put in the Wi-Fi because she loves music.
Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

A French polisher does a lot of rubbing. You can take it from thereWink

they're a bit slow in here BD....deary me...LOL
Panspermia.
Shammy Davis View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

they're a bit slow in here BD....deary me...LOL

I understood completely.  Fiddles was being naughty.  
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

He is a Journo Larry .  I don't read him much

LMAO...LOL..oh come on, stop lying....you quote stuff off his website daily macca...daily.

Panspermia.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 1:15pm

He is a Journo Larry .  I don't read him much

LMAO...LOL..oh come on, stop lying....you quote stuff off his website daily macca...daily.

Great minds may think alike but I rarely go near Pickering ,
or paper news. I do tape and watch a lot of T.V Political shows so blame them for my undisputed expertise.
And yes,   it is nice to have a well polished knob.   Wished I had realised some 70 years and avoided the pain of the Furry Noose that only does the same job anyway.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2014 at 9:31pm

OHHH.  OK.   I know a french polisher does work with restoring furniture, but missed that little point.
Thanks.Thumbs Up

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 12:22am
Not many miss my little point A>A> .   Years ago I was credited with about 50% of the bonking in Sydney .   Nothing to brag about I suppose , as Sydney isn't really a big place.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 12:37am
Gees Saintly .. He closed down the best picture for this generation,
I have to go all the way to page 96 of the Gods Thread to have a peep at that nice little dog.
Try as I may I couldn't transfer it here and as I'm sure I'm not the only deviate on here , send us another copy.    
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 10:27am

Not many miss my little point A>A> .   Years ago I was credited with about 50% of the bonking in Sydney .   Nothing to brag about I suppose , as Sydney isn't really a big place.

Wow.  50% of the bonking.  Sydney is a small place.LOL
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 11:56am
small things amuse small minds.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 12:29pm
Still think orbit is a good idea...
Panspermia.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 1:53pm

Still think orbit is a good idea...

HERBIT and I might agree.

Think about it.        her bit.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

small things amuse small minds.

It isn't the length of the fuse AA.
        It is the quality of the powder.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 2:06pm
MMM,  Macca  , similar to a dog chasing a bus., me thinks .
fisrt you gotta catch it, then work out what to do with it when you do.
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

MMM,  Macca  , similar to a dog chasing a bus., me thinks .
fisrt you gotta catch it, then work out what to do with it when you do.

You bring back memories.   I upended a sweety on Bondi Beach one time and she nervously asked me what I wanted.
   I said " your knickers around your ankles "
She started to cry about, how she had failed me , she said " when I heard I was going out with you I didn't wear any "   
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 4:11pm
"You ditty ol' man" as the Son used to say to Steptoe Wink
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 4:20pm
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2014 at 9:44pm
Gee that was lucky.   I only had my post removed. Phew . Thought the a Vet. trip was on..
I don't know where they get them but a café had human testicles on toast as a breakfast option up here recently.
I told the waitress I couldn't try them as I am allergic to bread.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 3:19am
Topic: Maccamax - Have you thought about an obit?
    Posted: Mar 2014 at 9:20am

Macca: When I read this I thought of you.    God bless you.

Gees Shammy , 3.10 am and you have me out buying the early edition of our Daily Telegraph.     YIPPEE , I'm not listed in todays Obit's so at least that stuffs up another day for Fiddlesticks.
Everything seems to be happening .
I even got BANNED yesterday, The Mods are deadly at the moment.
I asked the Mod what I said wrong ..   She said she couldn't print it to tell me or she would get banned too.      
   Isn't that so funny.   I luv it.   best part is Fiddles won't " get it ".
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 11:11am
There you go Macca.  Just think about it.  I've given you something to keep yourself occupied in your old age. I clearly believe your posts might be a bit embellished so now early in the morning (if your stiff skeletal limbs allow) you can go out to buy the Daily Telegraph just to see if you are mentioned in the obits.

You've got something else to thank we yanks for now.LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

There you go Macca.  Just think about it.  I've given you something to keep yourself occupied in your old age. I clearly believe your posts might be a bit embellished so now early in the morning (if your stiff skeletal limbs allow) you can go out to buy the Daily Telegraph just to see if you are mentioned in the obits.

You've got something else to thank we yanks for now.LOL

Chicken Surprise

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the 'Chicken Surprise',
The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.
Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly
and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around,

before the lid slams back down.

'Good grief, did you see that?' she asks her husband.

He hadn't, so she asks him to look in the pot.

He reaches for it and again the lid rises and he sees two little eyes,

looking around before it slams down..

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over,

explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

'Please sir,' says the waiter, 'what you order?'

The husband replies, 'Chicken Surprise'

(You're going to love this,

and you're going to hate yourself for loving it!...)

'Ah! So sorry,' says the waiter,

'I bring you Peeking Duck by mistake'.......

SOMETIMES I PRETEND TO BE NORMAL,

but I lost my medication!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 12:12am
Peeking Duck!  LOL.LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2014 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Shammy Davis Shammy Davis wrote:

Peeking Duck!  LOL.LOL

Hello Shammy.   Shame to see such an educational thread dying in the arse.   Thought you may have been on the way to the Ukraine.
   I see The Italians are in a big financial mess.   They probably need a WW to improve the economy.
Wonder whose side they will be on this time.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 3:22am
Maccamax:  The Italians are always on their own side of things.  Besides who in their right mind would want to be involved with them.  If you are student or tourist in Italy you run the risk of being arrested ( on some trumped up charge) and spending a great portion of your remaining life trying to get free from their court system.  All those pictures of the beautiful historical places in Rome, et al, (just like the pictures of Hungary) are photo shopped.  Italy, like Hungary and a few other places, I've traveled need comprehensive "waste management" plans written into their constitutions.

As for combat engagements and WWIII, forgive me, but it was you that boasted that you wanted to be a Marine and it was you that was heading to the Ukraine.  Be there and done that.  Mrs Shammy and I just returned from the USMC base at Quantico, VA.  We visited with friends and the USMC Museum there.  Lots of memorial unit monuments along the woodland trails encircling the beautiful museum.  Most stones had the names of the fallen.  I knew some of them.  Came mighty close to having my name enscribed on them  Not interested in another war.

As for you, my Ozzie friend, when your sex life (or at least the embellishment of it) begins to become a fleeting memory, a good war might well add some excitement to your life.   You won't have to shop at the chemist for little rubber attachments because there is little time (if you want to be a true warrior) to use them.  Right now, you can head right to your local Army surplus store and outfit yourself with military articles of attire that will at the very least get the attention of the young ladies.  I do recommend that if you arm yourself, it not be with any loaded with metalic objects or to more specific with anything that when you pull the trigger the discharge reaches are few micrometers in front of you.LOL   After reading some of your posts, I think your method of scaring off the enemy is to "expose yourself."

I've got some old tactics manuals, so when you decide to go, I give them to you.

You know with all the diplomates running around the world, talking about how to make peace, threatening sanctions, spending our tax dollars, arousing the international press, and for the most part acting stupid, I think both of us will be in our graves before WWIII is a reality.

By the way, I've taken a couple swipes at you on other threads in Racing and Breeding forums.  You all tuckered out by the time you finish the "word association" thread? LOL  I guess,sarcastic posts won't get you aroused.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 5:18am
Don't think I've been on any breeding Forums.   R&S on occasions but I think my 27 life bans, over in that sewer, now carry a "no parole.
   Is someone stealing my Monica.     Clinton won't be pleased.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 8:19am

Don't think I've been on any breeding Forums.   R&S on occasions but I think my 27 life bans, over in that sewer, now carry a "no parole.   Is someone stealing my Monica.     Clinton won't be pleased.

What a surprise!  I would have thought the "breeding forum" would be your place of choice.  So you don't have any particular hangouts, you just keep yourself "generally" entertained.  

Don't know who is doing Clinton now.  Certainly not Hilary.  Monica is on the lamb taking cover from ditty old men as Gay3 identifies them.  To think, if you'd been born in the states you (as you have been protrayed on TBV) might have been President, but then you wouldn't have received all the free yank GI giveaways, would you?  Hope you didn't get addicted to those cigarettes and chocolates.  I hope you didn't wear those nylons either.Wink

Hilary and Bill slept in separate bedrooms in the White House.  She would have never reached over and felt his leg remarking "that's a big one."LOL  According to some of the women familiar with Bill, nothing was big about him.  "Belittling Bill" will definitely be present if Hilary decides she wants to be President.  If she is elected the USA will have two predator weapons:  Predator Drones and Predator Bill.Shocked  I think Hilary still thinks an orgasm comes when she picks up the Red Telephone in the oval office as the world faces a crisis.  The shame is we couldn't get her pick up any telephone when our Libyan ambassador was killed.

With our current President and his current "stupidity" ratings, Michelle is probably searching for a comfortable sofa to sleep on.  Can't think of many folks comfortable sleeping with an idiot.  My guess is she and the girls have been granted asylum in China for humanitarian reasons.

I notice you've not responded to whether you'll be fighting in the Ukraine.  Not to worry, I don't think your presence or that of Princess Julie is going to be required.  Putin has gotten what he wants and from the sound of President's last speech, Barrack has conceded the Crimea to Russian.

It's possible that "Cry Me A River" is now Barrack's favorite song.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 9:05am
Oh my, feels like I've wandered onto the set of the show "Waiting for God" in this thread...
Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shammy Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 11:41am

Oh my, feels like I've wandered onto the set of the show "Waiting for God" in this thread...

If he'll have me.LOL
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 11:45am
This is the transit lounge thread. 

Destination and estimated departure time unclear
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 1:21pm
Shammy, I have it from a reliable source that "bill the wonderfill" was a mouthful.
Hilary isn't the most attractive type , so the different rooms doesn't come as a surprise.
With that considered and your weather of late I would say Hilary also suffers with chilblains.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>