Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Luvs Ya All !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Luvs Ya All !
    Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 6:23am
Just like to wish all the regular Joffs "degenerates" a Happy New Year. Great bunch of characters that add a bit of spice to out lives. Whenever I am bored & want to chill out I usually have a look in here - & rarely leave without a chuckle. I look forward to another year of spirited banter. Cheers all & thanks to the mods.
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 9:26am
A Kind Thought oneone.       > Shows You and other sensible conservatives,

are prepared to tolerate these bathplugs at such times.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 9:55am
Filling pockets oneone? Tongue
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Yes PT....but everyone's . I luvs you all. 🍻
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 10:11am
Thumbs Up
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 10:15am
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Yes PT....but everyone's . I luvs you all. 🍻

Image result for insincerity the name
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 12:22pm
You are right about the degenerate part, 1-1, I'd be surprised if this site is still going in a year's time, for various reasons.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 12:29pm

Just like to wish all the regular Joffs "degenerates" a Happy New Year. Great bunch of characters that add a bit of spice to out lives. Whenever I am bored & want to chill out I usually have a look in here - & rarely leave without a chuckle. I look forward to another year of spirited banter. Cheers all & thanks to the mods.

Happy new year to you too OneOne. And great to see you back on board.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 12:33pm

And a Happy New Year to you oneone. Always good to see your posts on Joffs. It adds some balance to what would otherwise be a leftish free for all.

And watch out for those tainted Kebabs. Dead

I started with nothing and still have most of it left
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 11:31pm
Cheers 1+1 ... just saw this one too!

All the best for 2018 and lots of winners everyone!Thumbs Up

... but I would like to offer my most sincere wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year to Whale, because I know he craves my attention.Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic