Please visit VillageBet for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 48 minutes ago at 9:38am
Of course they will pt.

but they will do it inclusively, not  with the wholesale job losses labor would have made.

Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 47 minutes ago at 9:39am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Good bye MALCOLM TURNBULL you Bxstard.    Egg on your face .... .

You should be thanking Malcolm maxie.

His changes to the Senate cleaned out 5 ferals and the next Senate election will clean out most of the rest.Clap
Windmill cancer survivor.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 46 minutes ago at 9:40am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Of course they will pt.

but they will do it inclusively, not  with the wholesale job losses labor would have made.

Why change anything or spend any money if climate change is a fraud and is not real?

That is just dumb isn't it?
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 14 minutes ago at 10:12am
Wow! Talk about a shock result! If anyone has any other certainties they’d like to see rolled just ask me to declare them. Happy to help!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 54 minutes ago at 10:32am
WE WANT DOC ____   when _ NOW.
Thank You SENSIBLE PEOPLE.
    Thrive with the LNP.

<
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 24 minutes ago at 5:02pm
I do not like to blow my own trumpet, but I seem to remember a poster on here saying take the odds for the Libs   

And if you piled up for another minority government double it is your shout for the champagne and lobster!

I hope that the Labor party do realise something from this disaster.

Your leader can not be a died in the woll unionist, unless they have a image like Hawke, and after Rudd you can not have a diplomat as a leader either.

Like him or loathe him, Albanese has had the parliament and senate experience. As has been stated Bill was given a cushy seat after his union career.

This top end of town bulls$#t is just so stupid and illogical, and you want to know why, because most Australians want to be included in the big end of town, and so they aspire to that position in society.

Unlike the Libs prefer3ence deal with dodgy clive, which gave them a huge kick in Queensland (seriously the voters there and in Barnaby's electorate, must be all adulterers and immoral Australians), the Labor/Greens preferences are never going to give the Labor party a huge kick, especially in the regional rural areas.

Congrats to everyone who grabed the odds, (personally I took $7.00 and $9.00) for a good collect
Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 16 minutes ago at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Josh Frydenberg just said on Insiders that climate change is real and the LNP will introduce policies to address it.

I'm sure they will but instead of spending vast amounts of lowering emissions, I hope they'll address ways in which to work with climate change (this post probably should be in the 'CC' thread but the comment was here Wink)
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 13 minutes ago at 5:13pm
Very comprehensive Voyager, if misguided.

Because in reality the result was essentially down to personality politics, full stop.Wink
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 1 minutes ago at 5:25pm

Josh Frydenberg just said on Insiders that climate change is real and the LNP will introduce policies to address it.

In that case, ScoMo will hand the Prime Ministership over to Joshie in about 9 or so years.Wink

How was Insiders today ... entertaining I would think!LOL

Can't wait to watch Q&A tomorrow night!Big smile
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 58 minutes ago at 5:28pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

The Libs are home & Hosed according to the Sky experts .

We can start spending our winnings on this reversal.

Who would have thought the LNP would prevail.

We won't see PT & Rusty for a month if the Labor machine has pups.

OHHH My ....   What a difference a week makes.
Thank You SENSIBLE PEOPLE.
    Thrive with the LNP.

<
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 45 minutes ago at 5:41pm
I am a bit perturbed about all the months/days we spent arguing the toss with Rusty about the impact of changing the rules for franking credits & property investment. Now we will never know who was right. Anyway - whats the old saying - "all's well that ends well" !
TBV Statistical Analyst - & often misunderstood !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 41 minutes ago at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

In that case, ScoMo will hand the Prime Ministership over to Joshie in about 9 or so years.Wink

How was Insiders today ... entertaining I would think!LOL

Can't wait to watch Q&A tomorrow night!Big smile

Will that be the last QandA before the thin skinned bible basher shuts it down and it becomes Rupe's ABC?
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 47 minutes ago at 7:39pm
Thin skinned bible basher?LOL

Billt shorten stuffed up by partaking and showing himself up for  what he is. CLUELESSLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 754755756
  Share Topic