Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LNP government.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631
Author
Message
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 13 Apr 2017
Status: Offline
Points: 2911
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:56pm
PS Macca told me it is best to humor/humour the mentally unstable


By all means keep humouring yourself then. LOL
Back to Top
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.


Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:16pm
Deary me.  Confused
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

  Now you two geniuses - give us all another laugh and tell us exactly who is going to pay the great ballooning national debt?  Phone a friend at CommSec if you need to. Take your time. Nobody will be holding their breath awaiting your supposedly brilliant responses. 

Most will understand that the "ballooning national debt" is predominantly down to Federal policies and initiatives.  

And what has the Commsec report on economic performance of the States and Territories got to do with that reality?  Wacko
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:38pm
Allow me to rephrase that: the greatest single contributor to "balooning National Debt" is the Federal Government.
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:43pm
I thought the self proclaimed great economic managing adults were going to fix the debt/deficit 'problem' in 2 years, not double and triple them. Confused
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 19742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

Labour is doing a good enough job of turning Victoria into a basket 


Astonishingly ignorant bear, it is Labor, but keep saying others here are not intelligent LOL
Not to mention the fact that Victoria is thriving as SC's post demonstrates

All based on the property boom ... Ooops!

I'm sure someone said it's going to crash 45% ... this month if I recall!

Ponzi Scheme according to someone ... LOL

Already dealt with this SC ... trying again because you didn't like the answer?Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:50pm
Where is the pink and the abuse?

Who are you?
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:51pm
Remind me please Doc, and am quite serious as well as interested, just what was offered about "Ponzi Schemes" in relation to the Victorian State Government?



Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 19742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Where is the pink and the abuse?

Who are you?

Someone should ask Dr Ford the same thing.
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 25993
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

your kind words are much appreciated Thumbs Up

PS Macca told me it is best to humor/humour the mentally unstable Wink


It is HUMOUR Whale..     You lost most of it when you were circumsized.
Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 7:05pm
Great to see some understated humor on here.  

Which leads into an opportunity to say I and probably quite a few others really enjoy opinions that more than often differ from mine/ours, but which are expressed with occasional logic or the above mentioned humor.

Macca, Stayer, Doc, and more than a couple of other Liberal conservatives, they very much help keep the Bar alive. Clap

Unlike a couple of other Conservodytes* who most often add nothing of substance.  No names, if you'll just Bear with me though the preferred pacing industry preferred position also does come to mind.  Wink

See ya.

* extreme right wing troglodytes  Wink  
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2581
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:37am
Yet again another back handed compliment from sc.

More than a touch of envy in that post.

In light of the Royal Commission you would be taking a banks advice with a grain of salt.


Back to Top
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 15156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:40am
And I even enjoy crossing swords with you Isaac.  Smile

If only because there's no underlying nastiness about you.
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2581
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:47am
LOL

I do find it strange for someone who wants to breed horses, its as though you are biting the hand that feeds you.


Back to Top
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5857
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:47am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Nice rant Doc, good to see you've discovered more colours as well nice work! As usual however you're missing the point or perhaps pretending it's something different to suit your argument.

This is not about the au pairs this is about Duddon helping mates out, I know you rightards think good government involves secret hand shakes, winks and brown paper bags but it doesn't.

My wife is from overseas and on a PR visa, her 18 year old sister was to come visit over last Christmas, she graduated from high school last year, however her tourist visa application was rejected on the grounds that 'they can't see where she is making an income and are worried she intended to come here to work on a visa that does not allow this' maybe they forgot to add the text 'if your family donate to the LNP or your a matw of Peter Dutton then an appeal will be successful?


As for your sister in law, sorry, I would love to help, but maybe you should take it up with your local member if you think the decision is wrong.

That's how they are brought to the attention of the Minister - ALP members are always asking Dutton to allow Islamic Hate Preachers, and anyone else who the Intelligence Services have Red Flagged, into the country ... as I said in my post.Wink

If your sister in law has a legitimate claim, I for one would love to see her in the country ... even if she was to work as an Au Pair whilst she's here.

You mention your wife is on a visa ... just wondering, what does it take for her to gain Australian Citizenship from here?

As for a politician doing favours for mates ... do you think Dutton should be crucified and made an example of, or do you think that ALL politicians do favours for their mates, and in fact that is the dictionary definition of what politics is all about?Ermm

Please don't be like CNNPT - hypocritically feigning OUTRAGE!!! about nothing.Dead


I think all political corruption should be stamped out regardless of which party does it.

Sister in law had no intention of working, just a family visit over christmas, she was actually bringing down a couple of the younger members of the family who needed an 18+ escort, the two young ones got approved but she got declined so none could come. The wife has PR but I think she can transition to citizenship now as she's been here longer then the required 4 years.
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2581
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:31am
Trouble is afros, for the legit case there will be an illegit one.

My brother married a chinese lady, they barely knew each other, let alone communicate. She then had to return to china for ten months before being allowed to stay. I assume it was to test the legitimacy of the marriage.

Then i started hearing stories of Aussie blokes being paid, 10 k was a figure, to marry the chinese women.

Brothers marriage barely lasted, but the lady got to stay in aus.

How many sham marriages are out there? and of any nationality.


Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34110
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:01am
so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 02 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 13655
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:09am
Morrison is flip-flopping like crazy but Team Murdoch/2GB are doing their damnedest to paint him as the pragmatic man-of-action.Wink
I am a person of high integrity. I pride myself on that.
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 19742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Nice rant Doc, good to see you've discovered more colours as well nice work! As usual however you're missing the point or perhaps pretending it's something different to suit your argument.

This is not about the au pairs this is about Duddon helping mates out, I know you rightards think good government involves secret hand shakes, winks and brown paper bags but it doesn't.

My wife is from overseas and on a PR visa, her 18 year old sister was to come visit over last Christmas, she graduated from high school last year, however her tourist visa application was rejected on the grounds that 'they can't see where she is making an income and are worried she intended to come here to work on a visa that does not allow this' maybe they forgot to add the text 'if your family donate to the LNP or your a matw of Peter Dutton then an appeal will be successful?


As for your sister in law, sorry, I would love to help, but maybe you should take it up with your local member if you think the decision is wrong.

That's how they are brought to the attention of the Minister - ALP members are always asking Dutton to allow Islamic Hate Preachers, and anyone else who the Intelligence Services have Red Flagged, into the country ... as I said in my post.Wink

If your sister in law has a legitimate claim, I for one would love to see her in the country ... even if she was to work as an Au Pair whilst she's here.

You mention your wife is on a visa ... just wondering, what does it take for her to gain Australian Citizenship from here?

As for a politician doing favours for mates ... do you think Dutton should be crucified and made an example of, or do you think that ALL politicians do favours for their mates, and in fact that is the dictionary definition of what politics is all about?Ermm

Please don't be like CNNPT - hypocritically feigning OUTRAGE!!! about nothing.Dead


I think all political corruption should be stamped out regardless of which party does it.

Sister in law had no intention of working, just a family visit over christmas, she was actually bringing down a couple of the younger members of the family who needed an 18+ escort, the two young ones got approved but she got declined so none could come. The wife has PR but I think she can transition to citizenship now as she's been here longer then the required 4 years.

1. If there was a way of stamping out corruption in politics, there would be a dramatic shortage of politicians! ... the problem is it's tit for tat - this Dutton thing is unusual, being that it is so trivial - normally the two parties will agree to look the other way! ... take the Dual Citizenship ... BOTH sides agreed that they didn't need an audit - they are ALL running scared.

2. Your sister in laws situation just sounds ridiculous, unless she is coming from an Islamic country, in which case vigilance is crucial. I wonder if your wife held citizenship, would that help? ... if you haven't, I would definitely take it up with your local MP, for next time - they are employed by us!   
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2581
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?

blowfish how do you make that assumption?

You are a strange character.

Were you aware that this sort of thing happens?

I wasnt until practical experience.

Just an observation.


Back to Top
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Location: broome
Status: Offline
Points: 34110
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 41 minutes ago at 9:47am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?

blowfish how do you make that assumption?

You are a strange character.

Were you aware that this sort of thing happens?

I wasnt until practical experience.

Just an observation.



I don't know your brother Confused
     LET PEACE REIGN
What does that mean ?
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 37 minutes ago at 9:51am
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?

blowfish how do you make that assumption?

You are a strange character.

Were you aware that this sort of thing happens?

I wasnt until practical experience.

Just an observation.



Very common occurrence. I know 4 people who ''married'' a person to get them citizenship(one a relative). Going rate used to be $10k, not sure what it is now.

Why do you hate your brother?
Back to Top
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion


Joined: 05 Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 19742
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 4 minutes ago at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?

blowfish how do you make that assumption?

You are a strange character.

Were you aware that this sort of thing happens?

I wasnt until practical experience.

Just an observation.



Very common occurrence. I know 4 people who ''married'' a person to get them citizenship(one a relative). Going rate used to be $10k, not sure what it is now.

Why do you hate your brother?

I hope you reported them to Mr Dutton, you typical Socialist hypocrite.

Why do you hate yourself?LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Back to Top
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Status: Offline
Points: 2581
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 16 minutes ago at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

so your obsession with China is triggered by hatred for your brother ?

blowfish how do you make that assumption?

You are a strange character.

Were you aware that this sort of thing happens?

I wasnt until practical experience.

Just an observation.



Very common occurrence. I know 4 people who ''married'' a person to get them citizenship(one a relative). Going rate used to be $10k, not sure what it is now.

Why do you hate your brother?

isnt that illegal?

same reason you hate your brother.....Confused
Back to Top
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2013
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 26192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 59 minutes ago at 8:29pm
I dont have a brother, but if I did I wouldn't hate him.

Yes it is illegal
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 629630631
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.266 seconds.