Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 579580581
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:32pm
Maxie ???
Second in the 2017 TBV Dead Pool Competition
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:37pm
Sorry oneone, but I am sure he will appreciate Senate QT more also
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Softy Softy wrote:

Oh so that’s how you explain moral virtuosity.
Lol.
It's pointless explaining anything to an arrogant out of touch self opinionated elitist bully know it all ... it's never had any positive outcome when I've wasted my time trying with the other ones!LOL  
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:51pm
Wonder is she will be on the lookout for "staffer" ?
Second in the 2017 TBV Dead Pool Competition
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Originally posted by 3blindmice 3blindmice wrote:

How's the treatise on the relationship between "moral virtuosity"/sex/disease coming along btw? Noticed you've avoided a key question so I'll highlight it for you : are fellation and cunnilingus "immoral" in your world?  

While you're contemplating that exceedingly simple question perhaps you could also enlighten the forum as to your definition of "moral virtuousity".  Is it sex outside marriage for example? Would that include the thousands of people in long term de facto relationships or just singles? Particular acts between consenting adults? 

RUOK?

Has your blow up doll suffered a puncture, or have you misplaced the ole anal intruder?

Stay calm and blow hard(er).Wacko

Really not sure how any of that might be relevant, and, not sure I can help you if you have to ask? ... but I'll deflect your questions (and the hysteria and outrage) to Mr Incredible, who is responsible for taking you down this rabbit hole in the first place ... oh, and take a pill ... or two.

You're either far more stupid than I think you are (a difficult proposition), or just a tad smarter. Bookies have the former at 1/10 but I'll be generous and suggest the reason you haven't responded is that (a) you didn't know what you were writing about in the first place and now realise the error of your ways and (b) you finally woke up to the obvious place my prompts were leading you to. Give a fool enough rope.....

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by oneonesit oneonesit wrote:

Maxie ???

He mixed his sex maniacs up     1-1.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:44pm

How's the treatise on the relationship between "moral virtuosity"/sex/disease coming along btw? Noticed you've avoided a key question so I'll highlight it for you : are fellation and cunnilingus "immoral" in your world?  

While you're contemplating that exceedingly simple question perhaps you could also enlighten the forum as to your definition of "moral virtuousity".  Is it sex outside marriage for example? Would that include the thousands of people in long term de facto relationships or just singles? Particular acts between consenting adults? 

RUOK?

Has your blow up doll suffered a puncture, or have you misplaced the ole anal intruder?

Stay calm and blow hard(er).Wacko

Really not sure how any of that might be relevant, and, not sure I can help you if you have to ask? ... but I'll deflect your questions (and the hysteria and outrage) to Mr Incredible, who is responsible for taking you down this rabbit hole in the first place ... oh, and take a pill ... or two.

You're either far more stupid than I think you are (a difficult proposition), or just a tad smarter. Bookies have the former at 1/10 but I'll be generous and suggest the reason you haven't responded is that (a) you didn't know what you were writing about in the first place and now realise the error of your ways and (b) you finally woke up to the obvious place my prompts were leading you to. Give a fool enough rope.....

Come on, just what is it that you're looking for ... love and understanding?Confused

Sorry, you have too many issues ... you can beg all you like, but I ain't wasting my time trying to re-educate you ... look how it turned out with Whale ... I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.Ouch

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:50pm
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 10:08pm

Come on, just what is it that you're looking for ... love and understanding?Confused

Sorry, you have too many issues ... you can beg all you like, but I ain't wasting my time trying to re-educate you ... look how it turned out with Whale ... I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.Ouch

Your answers on school exams must have been scintillating, or did you learn to be an ignorant fwit later in life?

We can take it that you haven't got a clue what you meant by "moral virtuousity" but whatever it is it must involve people who identify as LBTQI. The thought of all those gay conservatives must give you nightmares. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2018 at 3:58am

Your answers on school exams must have been scintillating, or did you learn to be an ignorant fwit later in life?

We can take it that you haven't got a clue what you meant by "moral virtuousity" but whatever it is it must involve people who identify as LBTQI. The thought of all those gay conservatives must give you nightmares. 
Try reading again silly - gay conservatives are a GOOD thing! ... arrogant ass wipes craving acknowledgement and approval are just an embarrassment to themselvesEmbarrassed

PS: "ignorant fwit"? ... PLEEEEEAZZZZZLOL ... try to come up with a half insulting insult ... this is really turning into a yawn fest for the regular readers ... must admit, I didn't do too well on school exams, but then, teachers have never paid my mortgages, and I never lost an argument with an arrogant, over confident, elitist, tool either!Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 579580581
  Share Topic