Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LNP government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 572573574575576 760>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

Originally posted by max manewer max manewer wrote:

Chinese reacting angrily to Turnbull's allegations of interference in Australia, does this mean the Libs and Labor will be giving back any monies donated by the Chinese ? Is Malcolm acting under instructions from the US State Dept ? Will the public learn the detail of the alleged interference ? So many questions, I hope the Chinese tourists don't stop coming, in protest ! Bottom line, Turnbull is a definite "NBG", wherever you examine his activities.

you nailed 🎩when you said he is aways the last to arrive at the party. most times its after he flat out says he wouldnt be going.

the leader who leads by being dragged with a chain around his neck.

You should bunk in with max.Wink

max is the man πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ™‚
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:07pm

So what is the Chinese "interference" Turnbull is on about ?

He can't tell you, for the same reason Shorten shouldn't have told Dastyari who in turn told the chinese.

Geez max. Would you prefer Turnbull advertise the country's defenses too?
I started with nothing and still have most of it left
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:11pm
You have said it time after time. Illegals who fly in aren't the dreaded 'boat people'. 

You know the ones the ALP decided were not desirable so sent them of to Nauru once it was run down by theALP administration and to Manus Island?

Remember? Google it.
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:12pm
I'll settle for a "generic" explanation, like say, they are directing mind control experiments at Federal Parliament, anything that might explain the degeneration in there.
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:14pm

I'll settle for a "generic" explanation, like say, they are directing mind control experiments at Federal Parliament, anything that might explain the degeneration in there.

That's easy.
Too many lefties in both houses to prevent the government from doing their job.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by scamanda scamanda wrote:

So what is the Chinese "interference" Turnbull is on about ?

He can't tell you, for the same reason Shorten shouldn't have told Dastyari who in turn told the chinese.

Geez max. Would you prefer Turnbull advertise the country's defenses too?

That may end up being the federal police focus. Submissions have been made to them to investigate it

Utegate all over again. Mal plays grubby politics very badly
scamanda View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scamanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:20pm
Yep, Slimey Sam tips off the chinese and.......... it's Turnbull's fault.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:21pm
Thumbs Up 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:25pm
Back to important issues.

WHAT HAPPENED to Christine Kenneally's head.    ( don't be rude )

Would have to be the worst hairdo on earth .
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Back to important issues.

WHAT HAPPENED to Christine Kenneally's head.    ( don't be rude )

Would have to be the worst hairdo on earth .

senator cashs hairdo.

discuss. 🐝🐝🐝
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 12:28pm
We'd be better with Malcolm Meninga as PM. I recall he did try to enter politics once, got in front of a camera, spoke for a minute, then announced, "I'm f***ed". Thus ended his political "career". Way too honest for the job.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 1:17pm

We'd be better with Malcolm Meninga as PM. I recall he did try to enter politics once, got in front of a camera, spoke for a minute, then announced, "I'm f***ed". Thus ended his political "career". Way too honest for the job.

was great tv.

seriously, the sh*t we let poiticians get away with simply because we have been conditioned to be that way, a reluctant acceptance that politicians live by a different standard and set of rules...is just unreal.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 1:19pm
and to think you have a bunch of cretins who believe politics is an interactive online game.

doesnt help....
Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 1:28pm
On Saturday, the Labor MP Pat Conroy accused the government of leaking intelligence information about Chinese influence to damage the opposition.

β€œYou just have to look at who leaked the supposed Asio briefing to the press,” Conroy told the ABC.

β€œIt has come from someone from the government – the intelligence agencies would never do that – someone from the government has leaked classified intelligence in an attempt to embarrass the Labor party.”

The Liberal MP Craig Kelly said foreign governments would not be able to trust Australia if Senator Dastyari was part of the government.

β€œHow can the US and how can the UK be prepared to share sensitive intelligence information if they think that Senator Dastyari could potentially sit in the government?” he told the ABC.

and if it hadnt been leaked?LOL

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 3:48pm
LABOR is now known as the CONDOM PARTY>

Bill Shorten says, it more accurately reflects the Labor stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of dicks and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!

It just doesn't get more accurate than that!

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:10pm
Where did you "steal" that from macca ?
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:24pm

Where did you "steal" that from macca ?

My search machine has great power Max .   >   It even revealed your good Real Estate advice last week.

( From an E mail my Joking Boy sent )
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 12:30am
I think you have your immigrants confused with your refugees Doc. Most that paid good money to get here have no interest in the dole queue.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:07am
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

I think you have your immigrants confused with your refugees Doc. Most that paid good money to get here have no interest in the dole queue.

There are terrific families who migrate, I have one opposite me.

Doc would be referring to the particular group who are still receiving welfare after 5 years and the illegals who have cost us over 20 Billion since Labor / Greens had their way a few years ago.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ThreeBears ThreeBears wrote:

Come and visit some of our immigrants in Bankstown TB ... they have their cheques delivered by Uberbludge!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:24pm
Must be at least 20 years since anyone got a welfare cheque.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 6:33pm
Closer to 30 I think
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:31pm
John Alexander has just announced he will not be standing for parliament again at the next election. Why would Bennelong voters vote for him now?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:37pm
Huh ? was his blood sugar low or something ? That is extraordinary, and I cannot imagine what he has to gain from it in the by-election. Honesty, perhaps we should applaud it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 1:57pm
both candidates dont even live in the elctorate. although kristina is only 800m outside apparently. maybe the boundaries changed...has she always lived in the west ryde/eastwood area?

JA lives just up the road --- at bondi.

advantage kristina cupcake.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:17pm
Kristina is desperate - her television career is in tatters, Chinese cash is drying up for the ALP, she just needs a job!Cry
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:19pm
Her Sky News career? Have the 5 viewers all deserted her or just some?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:20pm
She will be ok Doc, if she loses on Saturday Sam will step aside and go back to running the party in NSW and she will move into the vacant Senate seat
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Her Sky News career? Have the 5 viewers all deserted her or just some?

Make that 56 viewers PT.

Was over in Perth for the weekend and, experiencing hotel room boredom as one does, actually tuned into Sky for a while.

Bad move: even the mildly converted neo's would have been turned off by the incessant, unargued bias emanating from the teleprompter reliant and other talking heads.  Dead 

Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 5:39pm
Make that 6 viewers.  No auto-cue for me unfortunately  Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 572573574575576 760>