Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

LeBron James

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 12:31am
To add to what I wrote above, he also made his team find a way,
Thats how he won 6 titles.

It simply didnt matter who or what was put to him as a task, Jordan would find a way.
Trust me, he would have made a mess of Le Bron.
Le Bron is elite. A champion
Jordan is out of the stratosphere. Another echelon.
MJB View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 3:43pm
Swept 4-0.

Where's he off to? He clearly won't be returning to Cleveland.

I hope he somehow can get to Houston. Philly a chance too.
ThreeBears View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeBears Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 12:36pm
That's it! Change teams if you think you're the only teammate worth playing with. Maybe the "fashion icon" would do better if he bought some big boy pants?
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 1:07pm
Did you see him pass to himself when he threw the ball hard into the backboard - ran in - caught it & dunked. Sort of says it all really !
Refer ALP Election Promises
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 1:47pm
MJ wouldn't win with Cleveland: that's for sure.
JudgeHolden View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

MJ wouldn't win with Cleveland: that's for sure.

Jordan’s support act was headed by a bloke considered to be one of the best players to play his position in the history of the NBA. James’ is headed by Kevin Love.

Hopefully with Irving and Hayward returning for the Celtics they can provide a challenge from the East. Getting a bit boring.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 1:56pm

LeBron James Wants to Stay in the NBA Long Enough to Play Against His Son

It could actually be doable.

LeBron James is one of the most accomplished basketball players the NBA has ever seen. And while he may be coming off a disappointing NBA Finals loss to the Golden State Warriors — and a next-level troll by Warriors player Draymond Green at the Warriors' victory parade — the basketball legend still has an achievement he wants to reach, even if he's almost 40 when he does it.

In an appearance on Uninterrupted, James opened up about what would be the greatest accomplishment of his career.

"If I'm on the same court as my son in the NBA," he said. "That would be number one in my lifetime as an NBA player." more...

http://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a21345888/lebron-james-wants-to-play-against-son/?utm_campaign=DailyDose&utm_source=menshealth.com&utm_medium=newsletter&smartcode=YN_0025433395_0001670109&sha1hashlower=b1ad5da2ab5a04329bb3141970d921987d6b821e&md5hash=c705fc7a576bf06a15f308a4ea87ed42

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 2:51pm
188cm (6 ft 2in) at 17. Better get some growth spurt happening. Le Bron was 4 to 5 inches taller at the same age. Too much pressure as well i would have thought
Refer ALP Election Promises
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12