Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LAYING CERTAIN FAVS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.
Punters, click here for everything about betting: Villagebet - Community of punters.

LAYING CERTAIN FAVS

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LAYING CERTAIN FAVS
    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:06am
DAY1 WEDNESDAY7TH AUGUST.

Ok what will become of...

$990.00. That's whats in my wifes account atm.



TARGET lets try to make .50% every day! think that's $4.50

PLAN   laying certain favs all day   

Nxt race is the first race.. RIC RACE 4.Let the losing begin.



update after the last race of the day.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:23am
Originally posted by ARDTOWIN ARDTOWIN wrote:

DAY1 WEDNESDAY7TH AUGUST.

Ok what will become of...

$990.00. That's whats in my wifes account atm.



TARGET lets try to make .50% every day! think that's $4.50

PLAN   laying certain favs all day   

Nxt race is the first race.. RIC RACE 4.Let the losing begin.



update after the last race of the day.


BTW..Ive no control over what races it picks up seems to have a reason for not playing some race that leaveS me scratching my head at times.
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:36pm
THE STORY SO FAR..UNINTERUPTED ..

08/08/2019 3:21:48 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 15:22 R5 1300m Mdn     8. Manhattan Money     173930050601     Lay2     0.15     3.4     0.15     5.52
08/08/2019 2:46:51 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:47 R4 1300m Mdn     7. Nord Avenir     173928736362     Lay2     0.61     3.6     0.61     5.37
08/08/2019 2:39:45 PM      Lay3- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:40 R7 1450m Hcap     3. Mister Smartee     173928483353     Lay3     -1.98     4.6     0.55     4.76
08/08/2019 2:19:56 PM      Lay2- KemG (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:20 R6 1600m Mdn     1. Deelbraka     173927704153     Lay2          3.05     0.61     
08/08/2019 1:50:59 PM      Lay2- MIsa (AUS) 8th Aug - 13:52 R5 1000m CL1     1. No Crystal Ball     173926550908     Lay2     -0.31     3.05     0.15     6.74
08/08/2019 1:29:57 PM      Lay3- Warr (AUS) 8th Aug - 13:30 R6 1000m Hcap     3. Nicajon     173925718248     Lay3     2.96     4.6     2.96     7.05
08/08/2019 12:49:09 PM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:50 R4 1450m Mdn     1. The Premier     173923758363     Lay2     0.15     3.3     0.15     4.09
08/08/2019 12:29:09 PM      Lay2- Warr (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:30 R4 2000m Mdn     2. Bedouin King     173922820471     Lay2     0.15     3.75     0.15     3.94
08/08/2019 12:09:12 PM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:10 R3 1250m Mdn     7. Ohchebelcavallo     173922010446     Lay2     0.15     3.5     0.15     3.79
08/08/2019 12:17:04 PM      Lay3- Wood (NZL) 8th Aug - 12:18 R7 1600m Hcap     2. Come Sei     173922322969     Lay3     -2.26     5.1     0.55     3.64
08/08/2019 11:34:18 AM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 11:35 R2 1250m Mdn     11. Show Tickets     173920765738     Lay2     0.15     3.2     0.15     5.9
08/08/2019 11:09:20 AM      Lay2- KemG (AUS) 8th Aug - 11:10 R1 1200m CL1     6. Satin Socks     173919872786     Lay2     0.05     3.45     0.05     5.75
08/08/2019 11:02:21 AM      Lay2- Wood (NZL) 8th Aug - 11:03 R5 1400m Hcap     5. Showmeware     173919630643     Lay2     0.05     3.45     0.05     5.7
07/08/2019 3:19:31 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 15:20 R8 1200m Hcap     4. Arctic Blaze     173831480217     Lay2     0.05     3.7     0.05     5.65
07/08/2019 2:58:01 PM      Lay3- Belm (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:59 R4 1200m CL1     1. Regal Magic     173830715181     Lay3     0.55     4.7     0.55     5.6
07/08/2019 2:40:22 PM      Lay3- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:38 R9 1350m CL2     3. Exdream     173830119613     Lay3     0.55     2.56     0.55     5.05
07/08/2019 2:09:39 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:10 R6 1100m CL2     5. The Publikin     173829049092     Lay2     0.05     3.3     0.05     4.5
07/08/2019 1:48:42 PM      Lay2- Belm (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:49 R2 1200m Hcap     6. Boomtastic     173828305520     Lay2     0.55     3.05     0.55     4.45
07/08/2019 1:44:12 PM      Lay3- Cant (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:45 R5 1250m Hcap     12. Havin Fun     173828146318     Lay3     2.41     4.3     2.41     3.9
07/08/2019 1:27:47 PM      Lay2- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:28 R7 1200m CL5     2. Adoradancer     173827565228     Lay2     0.55     3.4     0.55     1.49
07/08/2019 1:19:16 PM      Lay3- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:20 R5 1000m Hcap     8. Germanotta     173827256928     Lay3     -1.71     4.1     0.55     0.94
07/08/2019 12:59:50 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:00 R4 1718m Hcap     4. Hahndorf     173826604312     Lay2     0.55     2.82     0.55     2.65
07/08/2019 12:44:22 PM      Lay3- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 12:45 R4 1300m Hcap     2. Make It Count     173826118609     Lay3     0.55     4.5     0.55     2.1
07/08/2019 12:17:23 PM      Lay3- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 12:18 R5 1100m 3yo     9. Sheezasinga     173825233694     Lay3     14.07     5     14.07     1.55
07/08/2019 10:59:57 AM      Lay2- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 11:00 R1 1200m 3yo     4. Pure Legend     173822639685     Lay2     1.49     3.45     1.49     -12.52
07/08/2019 10:51:37 AM      Lay3- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 10:52 R7 1200m Mdn     6. Pure Class     173822391939     Lay3     -11.02     4.8     2.9     -14.01
07/08/2019 10:16:38 AM      Lay3- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 10:17 R6 1600m Mdn     12. Floral Art     173821256403     Lay3     -2.2     5     0.55     -2.99
07/08/2019 9:41:01 AM      Lay2- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 09:42 R5 1800m Hcap     3. Maestro Blu     173819959233     Lay2     -0.79     3.25     0.35     -0.79
                                        

KEMBLA ABANDOND SO REFUND DUE THERE..STRUGGLING TODAY BUT IT WILL TURN ..
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 5:42pm
FRI SAT SUN ..MY GIRLS TIME..SHORT VACATION ..NOTHING TILL MONDAY .
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 6:05am
END DAY 2     PROFIT $9.20

09/08/2019 2:14:10 AM      Lay3- Sand 8th Aug - 02:15 1m2f Hcap     Dreamweaver     173991721301     Lay3     0.55     4.2     0.55     9.2

09/08/2019 12:39:16 AM      Lay3- Sand 8th Aug - 00:40 1m2f Hcap     French Mix     173975877961     Lay3     12.21     4.6     12.21     8.65
08/08/2019 10:09:32 PM      Lay3- Brig 8th Aug - 22:10 7f Hcap     Picketts Charge     173956917315     Lay3     -9.38     4.5     2.68     -3.56
08/08/2019 5:09:46 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 17:10 R8 1300m CL3     2. Im Icey     173934161718     Lay2     0.15     3.5     0.15     5.82
08/08/2019 3:56:47 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 15:57 R6 2000m Mdn     6. Bloom Away     173931258647     Lay2     0.15     3.15     0.15     5.67
Originally posted by ARDTOWIN ARDTOWIN wrote:

THE STORY SO FAR..UNINTERUPTED ..

08/08/2019 3:21:48 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 15:22 R5 1300m Mdn     8. Manhattan Money     173930050601     Lay2     0.15     3.4     0.15     5.52
08/08/2019 2:46:51 PM      Lay2- Pinj (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:47 R4 1300m Mdn     7. Nord Avenir     173928736362     Lay2     0.61     3.6     0.61     5.37
08/08/2019 2:39:45 PM      Lay3- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:40 R7 1450m Hcap     3. Mister Smartee     173928483353     Lay3     -1.98     4.6     0.55     4.76
08/08/2019 2:19:56 PM      Lay2- KemG (AUS) 8th Aug - 14:20 R6 1600m Mdn     1. Deelbraka     173927704153     Lay2          3.05     0.61     
08/08/2019 1:50:59 PM      Lay2- MIsa (AUS) 8th Aug - 13:52 R5 1000m CL1     1. No Crystal Ball     173926550908     Lay2     -0.31     3.05     0.15     6.74
08/08/2019 1:29:57 PM      Lay3- Warr (AUS) 8th Aug - 13:30 R6 1000m Hcap     3. Nicajon     173925718248     Lay3     2.96     4.6     2.96     7.05
08/08/2019 12:49:09 PM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:50 R4 1450m Mdn     1. The Premier     173923758363     Lay2     0.15     3.3     0.15     4.09
08/08/2019 12:29:09 PM      Lay2- Warr (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:30 R4 2000m Mdn     2. Bedouin King     173922820471     Lay2     0.15     3.75     0.15     3.94
08/08/2019 12:09:12 PM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 12:10 R3 1250m Mdn     7. Ohchebelcavallo     173922010446     Lay2     0.15     3.5     0.15     3.79
08/08/2019 12:17:04 PM      Lay3- Wood (NZL) 8th Aug - 12:18 R7 1600m Hcap     2. Come Sei     173922322969     Lay3     -2.26     5.1     0.55     3.64
08/08/2019 11:34:18 AM      Lay2- Kemp (AUS) 8th Aug - 11:35 R2 1250m Mdn     11. Show Tickets     173920765738     Lay2     0.15     3.2     0.15     5.9
08/08/2019 11:09:20 AM      Lay2- KemG (AUS) 8th Aug - 11:10 R1 1200m CL1     6. Satin Socks     173919872786     Lay2     0.05     3.45     0.05     5.75
08/08/2019 11:02:21 AM      Lay2- Wood (NZL) 8th Aug - 11:03 R5 1400m Hcap     5. Showmeware     173919630643     Lay2     0.05     3.45     0.05     5.7
07/08/2019 3:19:31 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 15:20 R8 1200m Hcap     4. Arctic Blaze     173831480217     Lay2     0.05     3.7     0.05     5.65
07/08/2019 2:58:01 PM      Lay3- Belm (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:59 R4 1200m CL1     1. Regal Magic     173830715181     Lay3     0.55     4.7     0.55     5.6
07/08/2019 2:40:22 PM      Lay3- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:38 R9 1350m CL2     3. Exdream     173830119613     Lay3     0.55     2.56     0.55     5.05
07/08/2019 2:09:39 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 14:10 R6 1100m CL2     5. The Publikin     173829049092     Lay2     0.05     3.3     0.05     4.5
07/08/2019 1:48:42 PM      Lay2- Belm (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:49 R2 1200m Hcap     6. Boomtastic     173828305520     Lay2     0.55     3.05     0.55     4.45
07/08/2019 1:44:12 PM      Lay3- Cant (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:45 R5 1250m Hcap     12. Havin Fun     173828146318     Lay3     2.41     4.3     2.41     3.9
07/08/2019 1:27:47 PM      Lay2- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:28 R7 1200m CL5     2. Adoradancer     173827565228     Lay2     0.55     3.4     0.55     1.49
07/08/2019 1:19:16 PM      Lay3- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:20 R5 1000m Hcap     8. Germanotta     173827256928     Lay3     -1.71     4.1     0.55     0.94
07/08/2019 12:59:50 PM      Lay2- Gawl (AUS) 7th Aug - 13:00 R4 1718m Hcap     4. Hahndorf     173826604312     Lay2     0.55     2.82     0.55     2.65
07/08/2019 12:44:22 PM      Lay3- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 12:45 R4 1300m Hcap     2. Make It Count     173826118609     Lay3     0.55     4.5     0.55     2.1
07/08/2019 12:17:23 PM      Lay3- Ipsw (AUS) 7th Aug - 12:18 R5 1100m 3yo     9. Sheezasinga     173825233694     Lay3     14.07     5     14.07     1.55
07/08/2019 10:59:57 AM      Lay2- Cran (AUS) 7th Aug - 11:00 R1 1200m 3yo     4. Pure Legend     173822639685     Lay2     1.49     3.45     1.49     -12.52
07/08/2019 10:51:37 AM      Lay3- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 10:52 R7 1200m Mdn     6. Pure Class     173822391939     Lay3     -11.02     4.8     2.9     -14.01
07/08/2019 10:16:38 AM      Lay3- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 10:17 R6 1600m Mdn     12. Floral Art     173821256403     Lay3     -2.2     5     0.55     -2.99
07/08/2019 9:41:01 AM      Lay2- Ricc (NZL) 7th Aug - 09:42 R5 1800m Hcap     3. Maestro Blu     173819959233     Lay2     -0.79     3.25     0.35     -0.79
                                        

KEMBLA ABANDOND SO REFUND DUE THERE..STRUGGLING TODAY BUT IT WILL TURN ..
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 5:48pm
back from a break..
Little action today smaller risk and the odds are weird too..

12/08/2019 3:40:57 PM      Lay1- GlbD (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:41 R8 1800m Pace M     6. Hilltopsomewhere     174493963019     Lay1     0.05     3.15     0.05     9.9
12/08/2019 3:29:57 PM      Lay1- Melt (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:30 R8 2240m Pace M     6. Shesa Tricky Bridge     174493690906     Lay1     0.05     2.52     0.05     9.85
12/08/2019 3:21:58 PM      Lay1- Newc (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:22 R7 1609m Pace M     6. Love My Sister     174493503921     Lay1     0.05     2.16     0.05     9.8
12/08/2019 12:16:32 PM      Lay3- Newc (AUS) 12th Aug - 12:17 R2 2030m Pace M     2. Monsieur Darcy     174487780651     Lay3     0.55     5.1     0.55     9.75
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 5:50pm
But the coins roll in ..ha ha ha and ha
Originally posted by ARDTOWIN ARDTOWIN wrote:

back from a break..
Little action today smaller risk and the odds are weird too..

12/08/2019 3:40:57 PM      Lay1- GlbD (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:41 R8 1800m Pace M     6. Hilltopsomewhere     174493963019     Lay1     0.05     3.15     0.05     9.9
12/08/2019 3:29:57 PM      Lay1- Melt (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:30 R8 2240m Pace M     6. Shesa Tricky Bridge     174493690906     Lay1     0.05     2.52     0.05     9.85
12/08/2019 3:21:58 PM      Lay1- Newc (AUS) 12th Aug - 15:22 R7 1609m Pace M     6. Love My Sister     174493503921     Lay1     0.05     2.16     0.05     9.8
12/08/2019 12:16:32 PM      Lay3- Newc (AUS) 12th Aug - 12:17 R2 2030m Pace M     2. Monsieur Darcy     174487780651     Lay3     0.55     5.1     0.55     9.75
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2019 at 7:06pm
Tuesday
Day 4

COINS ROLL IN

PROFIT $15.98


13/08/2019 2:40:35 PM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:40 R7 1450m Hcap     5. Hercules Mo     174572580340     Lay1     0.35     2.48     0.35     0.35
13/08/2019 4:54:25 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 16:55 R7 1100m Hcap     3. Atacama Sky     174577838842     Lay1     0.33     2.9     0.33     15.63
13/08/2019 4:19:25 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 16:20 R6 1300m Hcap     6. Jelani Express     174576252904     Lay1     1.49     3.3     1.49     15.3
13/08/2019 3:44:26 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 15:45 R5 1600m Hcap     3. Tom Almighty     174574994798     Lay1     -1.06     4.4     0.33     13.81
13/08/2019 3:44:57 PM      Lay3- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 15:45 R5 1600m Hcap     3. Tom Almighty     174575011995     Lay3     -0.5     4.5     0.15     14.87
13/08/2019 3:06:25 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 15:07 R4 1100m CL2     2. Flash Of Thunder     174573607834     Lay1     0.33     3.2     0.33     15.37
13/08/2019 2:59:26 PM      Lay1- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 15:00 R8 1400m Hcap     3. Kurocaine     174573371370     Lay1     0.33     3.6     0.33     15.04
13/08/2019 2:54:28 PM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:55 R8 1100m Hcap     11. Manly Cove     174573192359     Lay1     0.33     3.65     0.33     14.71
13/08/2019 2:53:59 PM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:55 R8 1100m Hcap     11. Manly Cove     174573171859     Lay3     0.69     3.95     0.69     14.38
13/08/2019 2:26:32 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:27 R3 1300m Hcap     4. Metallic Belle     174572083429     Lay1     -0.42     2.28     0.33     13.69
13/08/2019 2:19:34 PM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:20 R7 1200m CL2     10. Street Scream     174571770239     Lay1     0.33     1.87     0.33     14.11
13/08/2019 2:19:17 PM      Lay2- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:20 R7 1200m CL2     6. Sneaky Fella     174571760501     Lay2     -3.41     7.2     0.55     13.78
13/08/2019 2:04:32 PM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:05 R6 1200m Hcap     3. Jamaican Dream     174571248201     Lay1     2.16     2.56     2.16     17.19
13/08/2019 1:59:06 PM      Lay3- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:00 R6 1000m Hcap     9. Balle Dor     174571024352     Lay3     -0.39     3.6     0.15     15.03
13/08/2019 1:59:33 PM      Lay1- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 14:00 R6 1000m Hcap     9. Balle Dor     174571039124     Lay1     -1.06     3.65     0.4     15.42
13/08/2019 1:49:09 PM      Lay3- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:50 R2 1435m CL2     1. Pair Of Fivez     174570702607     Lay3     0.25     3.65     0.25     16.48
13/08/2019 1:49:33 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:50 R2 1435m CL2     1. Pair Of Fivez     174570714310     Lay1     0.15     3.55     0.15     16.23
13/08/2019 1:42:06 PM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:40 R6 2100m CL1     6. Nautibernie     174570433956     Lay1     0.15     3.85     0.15     16.08
13/08/2019 1:39:09 PM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:40 R6 2100m CL1     6. Nautibernie     174570316389     Lay3     0.25     2.96     0.25     15.93
13/08/2019 1:32:11 PM      Lay3- APrk (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:33 R2 2138m Trot S     6. Matatoki     174569975985     Lay3     0.25     2.9     0.25     15.68
13/08/2019 1:24:43 PM      Lay3- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:25 R5 1100m CL1     2. Nine Not Out     174569739088     Lay3     2.73     3.7     2.73     15.43
13/08/2019 1:24:40 PM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:25 R5 1100m CL1     2. Nine Not Out     174569737378     Lay1     4.71     3.7     4.71     12.7
13/08/2019 1:12:14 PM      Lay3- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:13 R1 1200m CL1     1. Vista View     174569282901     Lay3     -1.66     3.05     0.81     7.99
13/08/2019 1:12:38 PM      Lay1- Brme (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:13 R1 1200m CL1     1. Vista View     174569294857     Lay1     -3.02     3.1     1.44     9.65
13/08/2019 1:04:16 PM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:05 R5 1100m Mdn     7. Appian Way     174568999554     Lay3     -0.46     3.3     0.2     12.67
13/08/2019 1:04:39 PM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 13:05 R5 1100m Mdn     7. Appian Way     174569013331     Lay1     -0.94     3.35     0.4     13.13
13/08/2019 12:44:43 PM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:45 R4 1100m CL1     3. Take The Mountain     174568338715     Lay1     0.25     2.02     0.25     14.07
13/08/2019 12:44:18 PM      Lay3- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:45 R4 1100m CL1     3. Take The Mountain     174568320439     Lay3     0.05     2     0.05     13.82
13/08/2019 12:29:44 PM      Lay1- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:30 R3 1400m Mdn     5. Inverary Castle     174567760708     Lay1     0.25     4.4     0.25     13.77
13/08/2019 12:29:19 PM      Lay3- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:30 R3 1400m Mdn     5. Inverary Castle     174567742879     Lay3     0.05     4.4     0.05     13.52
13/08/2019 12:25:15 PM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:25 R4 1200m CL2     8. Estrado     174567592908     Lay1     0.76     2.88     0.76     13.47
13/08/2019 12:24:54 PM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:25 R4 1200m CL2     8. Estrado     174567578773     Lay3     0.29     2.88     0.29     12.71
13/08/2019 12:09:45 PM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:10 R3 1600m Mdn     8. Chambermaid     174567060901     Lay1     -0.4     2.58     0.25     12.42
13/08/2019 12:09:22 PM      Lay3- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:10 R3 1600m Mdn     8. Chambermaid     174567049539     Lay3     -0.08     2.58     0.05     12.82
13/08/2019 11:59:45 AM      Lay1- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:00 R2 1200m Mdn     3. Power Of Mandala     174566725423     Lay1     0.25     4.8     0.25     12.9
13/08/2019 11:59:23 AM      Lay3- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 12:00 R2 1200m Mdn     3. Power Of Mandala     174566706903     Lay3     0.05     4.8     0.05     12.65
13/08/2019 11:49:48 AM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:50 R3 1100m 3yo     2. Sir Rocket     174566374683     Lay1     0.71     1.74     0.71     12.6
13/08/2019 11:49:31 AM      Lay2- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:50 R3 1100m 3yo     5. Well Known     174566366840     Lay2     0.55     6.6     0.55     11.89
13/08/2019 11:49:24 AM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:50 R3 1100m 3yo     2. Sir Rocket     174566363936     Lay3     0.28     1.73     0.28     11.34
13/08/2019 11:34:26 AM      Lay3- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:35 R2 1200m Mdn     2. Moscini     174565991766     Lay3     -0.08     2.7     0.05     11.06
13/08/2019 11:29:49 AM      Lay1- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:30 R1 1200m 3yo     1. Bronze Star     174565801883     Lay1     -0.36     2.42     0.25     11.14
13/08/2019 11:29:35 AM      Lay2- Ball (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:30 R1 1200m 3yo     3. Number One Star     174565795944     Lay2     0.55     6.2     0.55     11.5
13/08/2019 11:21:28 AM      Lay3- Mngl (AUS)13th Aug - 11:22 R1 1609m Trot M     8. Rolling Secret     174565559001     Lay3     0.05     3.05     0.05     10.95
13/08/2019 11:09:50 AM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:10 R2 1600m CL1     4. Satin Rain     174565285820     Lay1     0.25     2.42     0.25     10.9
13/08/2019 11:09:29 AM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 11:10 R2 1600m CL1     4. Satin Rain     174565278144     Lay3     0.05     2.34     0.05     10.65
13/08/2019 10:54:30 AM      Lay3- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 10:55 R1 1450m Hcap     4. Al Pheroz     174564915861     Lay3     0.05     2.92     0.05     10.6
13/08/2019 10:54:52 AM      Lay1- Quir (AUS) 13th Aug - 10:55 R1 1450m Hcap     4. Al Pheroz     174564924131     Lay1     0.25     3     0.25     10.55
13/08/2019 10:34:52 AM      Lay1- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 10:35 R1 1600m Mdn     3. Deelbraka     174564446796     Lay1     0.05     1.56     0.05     10.3
13/08/2019 10:34:30 AM      Lay3- Gosf (AUS) 13th Aug - 10:35 R1 1600m Mdn     3. Deelbraka     174564438951     Lay3     0.05     1.56     0.05     10.25
Back to Top
ARDTOWIN View Drop Down
Champion
Champion
Avatar

Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Location: PHILLYPEENS
Status: Offline
Points: 2201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ARDTOWIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 7:35pm
MORE COINS

14/08/2019 4:09:39 PM      Lay3- Bath (AUS) 14th Aug - 16:10 R3 1730m Pace M     4. Arma Naughty     174674235950     Lay3     0.05     2.72     0.05     31.55
14/08/2019 4:09:56 PM      Lay1- Bath (AUS) 14th Aug - 16:10 R3 1730m Pace M     4. Arma Naughty     174674248892     Lay1     0.68     2.5     0.68     31.5
14/08/2019 3:53:35 PM      Lay3- Redc (AUS) 14th Aug - 15:54 R2 2040m Pace M     1. Monumental     174673627356     Lay3     0.05     3.05     0.05     30.82
14/08/2019 3:38:59 PM      Lay1- Belm (AUS) 14th Aug - 15:39 R6 1700m CL1     1. Heavenly Affair     174673185077     Lay1     -0.42     2.54     0.33     30.77
14/08/2019 3:19:41 PM      Lay3- Bala (AUS) 14th Aug - 15:20 R8 1300m Hcap     6. Sonic Deed     174672560988     Lay3     0.05     2.88     0.05     31.19
14/08/2019 3:05:00 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 15:05 R8 1300m Hcap     9. Ginas Hope     174672044443     Lay1     3.57     4.5     3.57     31.14
14/08/2019 3:04:48 PM      Lay3- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 15:05 R8 1300m Hcap     9. Ginas Hope     174672036948     Lay3          4.6     0.25     
14/08/2019 2:54:03 PM      Lay1- WFrm (AUS) 14th Aug - 14:55 R7 1100m Hcap     9. Ballistica     174671649945     Lay1     -2.48     3.85     0.87     27.57
14/08/2019 2:44:03 PM      Lay1- Bala (AUS) 14th Aug - 14:45 R7 1400m CL2     1. Nistaan     174671279418     Lay1     -0.32     1.97     0.33     30.05
14/08/2019 2:37:38 PM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 14:38 R8 1350m Hcap     9. Stampe     174671046220     Lay1     0.34     2.18     0.34     30.37
14/08/2019 2:29:05 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 14:30 R7 1500m Hcap     14. Frankly Harvey     174670733095     Lay1     0.95     4.3     0.95     30.03
14/08/2019 1:54:09 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:55 R6 1800m Hcap     6. Spanish Point     174669422879     Lay1     0.33     4.6     0.33     29.08
14/08/2019 1:48:10 PM      Lay1- Belm (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:49 R3 2200m Hcap     1. Black Russian     174669195346     Lay1     1.49     3.1     1.49     28.75
14/08/2019 1:44:12 PM      Lay1- WFrm (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:45 R5 1200m Hcap     3. Juventus     174669061771     Lay1     -0.94     3.85     0.33     27.26
14/08/2019 1:27:15 PM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:28 R6 1200m Hcap     7. Desert Digby     174668418320     Lay1     0.33     2.52     0.33     28.2
14/08/2019 1:19:14 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:20 R5 1300m Hcap     15. Lickopaint     174668089137     Lay1     1.33     4.9     1.33     27.87
14/08/2019 1:09:17 PM      Lay1- WFrm (AUS) 14th Aug - 13:10 R4 1400m Hcap     6. Lifetime Quest     174667687643     Lay1     -0.61     2.86     0.33     26.54
14/08/2019 12:52:19 PM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:53 R5 1110m CL2     2. Skins     174667038395     Lay1     0.33     3.75     0.33     27.15
14/08/2019 12:44:19 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:45 R4 1000m Hcap     12. Paris     174666713363     Lay1     0.33     1.98     0.33     26.82
14/08/2019 12:37:23 PM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 12:38 R9 1200m Mdn     2. Ihu     174666418111     Lay1     1.33     3.9     1.33     26.49
14/08/2019 12:24:23 PM      Lay1- Bala (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:25 R3 1400m Mdn     5. Imperial Raider     174665917105     Lay1     -0.78     3.35     0.33     25.16
14/08/2019 12:17:23 PM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:18 R4 1350m Mdn     2. Smooth Move     174665604830     Lay1     0.33     3.1     0.33     25.94
14/08/2019 12:09:27 PM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:10 R3 1000m Hcap     10. Al Dorama     174665313556     Lay1     0.33     2.42     0.33     25.61
14/08/2019 12:03:25 PM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 12:04 R8 1200m 3yo     2. Bullybrook     174665089766     Lay1     0.33     3.85     0.33     25.28
14/08/2019 11:59:27 AM      Lay1- WFrm (AUS) 14th Aug - 12:00 R2 1600m Hcap     2. Achondrite     174664970876     Lay1     0.86     2.94     0.86     24.95
14/08/2019 11:49:28 AM      Lay1- Bala (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:50 R2 1300m Mdn     5. Lis De Lune     174664691578     Lay1     -0.31     1.94     0.33     24.09
14/08/2019 11:42:29 AM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:43 R3 1660m Mdn     3. Combativite     174664452067     Lay1     0.33     3.05     0.33     24.4
14/08/2019 11:24:32 AM      Lay1- WFrm (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:25 R1 1300m 3yo     1. Hulk     174663867365     Lay1     0.33     2.22     0.33     24.07
14/08/2019 11:14:33 AM      Lay1- Bala (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:15 R1 1050m Mdn     5. Kiroshima     174663575121     Lay1     2.01     4.8     2.01     23.74
14/08/2019 11:07:35 AM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:08 R2 1660m CL5     3. Char Char     174663328534     Lay1     -1.24     3.25     0.55     21.73
14/08/2019 10:59:34 AM      Lay1- Sand (AUS) 14th Aug - 11:00 R1 1300m 3yo     1. Lady Loire     174663060320     Lay1     0.55     3.2     0.55     22.97
14/08/2019 10:51:38 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 10:52 R6 4200m Stpl     3. Lacustre     174662830191     Lay1     0.55     3.75     0.55     22.42
14/08/2019 10:32:38 AM      Lay1- Doom (AUS) 14th Aug - 10:33 R1 1350m 3yo     2. Splendarama     174662252100     Lay1     0.67     2.48     0.67     21.87
14/08/2019 10:16:42 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 10:17 R5 3500m Stpl     7. El Corby     174661741195     Lay1     -0.02     2.06     0.55     21.2
14/08/2019 9:41:39 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 09:42 R4 1400m Hcap     3. Dalmar     174660328882     Lay1     0.55     5     0.55     21.22
14/08/2019 9:06:40 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 09:07 R3 2200m Mdn     2. Junior     174659249082     Lay1     1.33     2.18     1.33     20.67
14/08/2019 9:06:48 AM      Lay3- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 09:07 R3 2200m Mdn     2. Junior     174659253698     Lay3     0.59     2.16     0.59     19.34
14/08/2019 8:31:42 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 08:32 R2 3100m Hrd     1. Bay Rocker     174657730176     Lay1     -0.68     2.24     0.55     18.75
14/08/2019 8:31:49 AM      Lay3- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 08:32 R2 3100m Hrd     1. Bay Rocker     174657735452     Lay3     -0.19     2.24     0.15     19.43
14/08/2019 7:56:48 AM      Lay3- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 07:57 R1 3100m Hrd     1. Summer Warrior     174656570871     Lay3     16.49     3.15     16.49     19.62
14/08/2019 7:56:44 AM      Lay1- TeAr (NZL) 14th Aug - 07:57 R1 3100m Hrd     1. Summer Warrior     174656569504     Lay1     0.33     3.15     0.33     3.13
14/08/2019 3:14:42 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 03:15 1m3f Hcap     Beechwood Jude     174639668530     Lay1     7.92     3.15     7.92     2.8
14/08/2019 2:59:48 AM      Lay1- Ling 13th Aug - 03:00 7f Hcap     Fancy Flyer     174636439400     Lay1     -6.12     4.6     1.7     -5.12
14/08/2019 2:59:54 AM      Lay3- Ling 13th Aug - 03:00 7f Hcap     Fancy Flyer     174636460779     Lay3     -12.71     4.6     3.53     1
14/08/2019 2:44:45 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 02:45 7f Hcap     Knowing Glance     174633482424     Lay1     -1.22     4.2     0.38     13.71
14/08/2019 2:44:53 AM      Lay3- Carl 13th Aug - 02:45 7f Hcap     Knowing Glance     174633508877     Lay3     -2.48     4.1     0.8     14.93
14/08/2019 1:44:50 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 01:45 1m Nov Stks     Frankels Storm     174623876353     Lay1     -0.02     1.48     0.05     17.41
14/08/2019 1:14:52 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 01:15 1m1f Nov Stks     Noble Music     174619953437     Lay1     0.32     2.08     0.32     17.43
14/08/2019 12:59:54 AM      Lay1- Ling 13th Aug - 01:00 5f Hcap     Requited     174617859754     Lay1     -0.17     4.4     0.05     17.11
14/08/2019 12:44:52 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 00:45 6f Hcap     Forever A Lady     174616022281     Lay1     0.19     3.6     0.19     17.28
14/08/2019 12:30:10 AM      Lay1- Ling 13th Aug - 00:30 5f Nov Stks     Cool Sphere     174614141672     Lay1     -0.04     1.82     0.05     17.09
14/08/2019 12:14:56 AM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 00:15 1m Hcap     Flying Dragon     174612096229     Lay1     0.05     3.3     0.05     17.13
14/08/2019 12:09:58 AM      Lay1- Carl 13th Aug - 00:10 5f Nursery     Ice Skate     174611463024     Lay1     0.32     4.9     0.32     17.08
13/08/2019 11:59:58 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 00:00 1m2f App Hcap     Deinonychus     174610124893     Lay1     -0.17     4.3     0.05     16.76
13/08/2019 11:45:00 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 23:45 1m6f Hcap     Diocletian     174608550621     Lay1     0.05     2.7     0.05     16.93
13/08/2019 11:14:59 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 23:15 1m4f Nov Stks     Cape Cavalli     174605300819     Lay1     0.05     2     0.05     16.88
13/08/2019 10:59:02 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 23:00 5f Hcap     Gamesome     174603607483     Lay1     0.05     3.2     0.05     16.83
13/08/2019 10:44:04 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 22:45 1m4f Hcap     Its How We Roll     174602345924     Lay1     0.05     2.92     0.05     16.78
13/08/2019 10:29:03 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 22:30 5f Cond Stks     Stake Acclaim     174601179331     Lay1     0.05     2.92     0.05     16.73
13/08/2019 10:14:05 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 22:15 5f Nursery     Royal Council     174599883520     Lay1     0.05     2.6     0.05     16.68
13/08/2019 9:59:06 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 22:00 1m6f Hcap     Road To Paris     174598542561     Lay1     0.05     1.64     0.05     16.63
13/08/2019 9:44:05 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 21:45 7f Nov Stks     Ventura Bounty     174597401770     Lay1     0.56     2.56     0.56     16.58
13/08/2019 9:29:07 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 21:30 1m Nov Stks     Cloud Drift     174596124524     Lay1     -0.15     1.47     0.31     16.02
13/08/2019 9:14:08 PM      Lay1- FfosL 13th Aug - 21:15 1m2f Mdn Hcap     Sincerity     174594953446     Lay1     -0.16     4.1     0.05     16.17
13/08/2019 8:59:11 PM      Lay1- Nott 13th Aug - 21:00 6f Nursery     Coastal Mist     174593701564     Lay1     0.05     4.4     0.05     16.33
13/08/2019 7:09:12 PM      Lay1- Leet (AUS) 13th Aug - 19:10 R8 1758m Pace M     4. Sly Dream     174585393034     Lay1     0.05     1.76     0.05     16.28
13/08/2019 6:39:22 PM      Lay1- Leet (AUS) 13th Aug - 18:40 R7 1758m Pace M     4. Jacks Last Hoo Raa     174583474178     Lay1     0.05     3.35     0.05     16.23
13/08/2019 6:29:15 PM      Lay1- Shep (AUS) 13th Aug - 18:30 R7 1690m Pace M     2. Lets Went     174582834689     Lay1     0.16     4.8     0.16     16.18
13/08/2019 6:19:22 PM      Lay1- GlPk (AUS) 13th Aug - 18:20 R3 2130m Pace M     1. The Bird Dance     174582202545     Lay1     -0.01     1.18     0.05     16.02
13/08/2019 6:09:17 PM      Lay1- Leet (AUS) 13th Aug - 18:10 R6 2147m Pace M     2. Olinsky     174581506918     Lay1     0.05     3.9     0.05     16.03
13/08/2019 6:00:17 PM      Lay1- Shep (AUS) 13th Aug - 18:01 R6 2190m Trot S     8. Enforce The Law     174580891215     Lay1     0.05     2.8     0.05     15.98
13/08/2019 5:49:21 PM      Lay1- GlPk (AUS) 13th Aug - 17:50 R2 2536m Pace M     9. Zozo Ma Gogo     174580339456     Lay1     0.19     3.15     0.19     15.93
13/08/2019 5:39:19 PM      Lay1- Leet (AUS) 13th Aug - 17:40 R5 2147m Pace M     2. Molly Kelly     174579925817     Lay1     -0.04     1.8     0.05     15.74
13/08/2019 5:29:23 PM      Lay1- Shep (AUS) 13th Aug - 17:30 R5 2190m Pace M     2. Friends     174579458983     Lay1     0.28     2.24     0.28     15.78
13/08/2019 5:19:24 PM      Lay1- GlPk (AUS) 13th Aug - 17:20 R1 2130m Pace M     6. Vivere Damore     174578967835     Lay1     -0.13     3.65     0.05     15.5
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.





Click here to view current promotions at Bet Easy.