Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

King Of The Hill - Laying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phazeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 3:42pm
So, my whammy was less embarrassing than Afros's, but I'm not sure that gets me a win. What's the rule for both winning? LOL
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 4:14pm
Not sure, we may have to refer it to a higher authority, but I'm pretty sure you have to hand back the car keys ...Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Phazeal Phazeal wrote:

So, my whammy was less embarrassing than Afros's, but I'm not sure that gets me a win. What's the rule for both winning? LOL

If both king and challenger have winners, king stays on, fairest way to do it IMO.
Phazeal View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phazeal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 7:59pm
Okay. Would be good to post that to the opening post, if you're able to edit. Maybe if you ask a mod nicely they might do it for you :)
After 'winning' with a slightly less 'losing' 'winner', I'm not sure I'm able to really celebrate Ouch
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 9:29pm
Surely the shortest priced selection is the winner? ... no different to if they are both successful "lays" ... he who takes the greatest risk ... just sayin' 
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Bonfield View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 7:45am
S3: Big Duke
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 7:56am
Phazeal retains King after a rough day all round in that round

In the challenger round Flight got a lay at evens to earn another shot at the King.
Flight View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 9:27am
Randwick R8 No 14 Russian Revolution

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
― V.C. King
Magnolian Khan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 9:42am
Chautauqua
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2017 at 12:56pm
Russian Revolution
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 3:25pm
Easy update this week!

Flight is Queen again in a walkover after Phazeal didn't submit a selection, Afros is challenger as the only successful layer in the challenger round...
Bonfield View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 11:38pm
Big Duke
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 7:38am
SR8 H1 Silent Sedition
Flight View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 9:32am
Randwick R5 No 11 Global Glamour

Good luck Afros.

Smile

“The probability of a certain set of circumstances coming together in a meaningful (or tragic) way is so low that it simply cannot be considered mere coincidence. ”
― V.C. King
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 12:03pm
Same to you Flight

I considered a hail mary play on Winx with the stories about her feet but Waller is to smart to run her if she has any chance of being beaten and also where is the fun in that!
Afros View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 12:06pm
I would also consider spelling this game for a while if we continue to see a lack of interest, it's not really fun if we only have 4 people (including King/Queen round) each week...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic