Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Kim Kardashian has gone blonde again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by James Bond Esq James Bond Esq wrote:

Originally posted by Whale Whale wrote:

poor missy just can;t stop posting, her obsession with Kim knows no bounds LOL

no wonder you are depressed, a 50 yr old man with the brain aof a 15 yr old girl Ouch

You have the brain capacity of a NEWT not a whale.

You are possibly the dumbest person on this site and a total representation of everything that it is wrong with this Country.

this from the fool who has the arrogance to call the South African judge stupid Confused

sticking to the "theme " of your posts, if I am a representation then tell me exactly where I have shown that I am the slightest bit interested in social media, Kim Kardashian or overly influenced by Americans.

you don't like big mouths, I don't like big, moronic mouths like your missy
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

James Bond Esq View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:24pm
Your name should be Wail not Whale.

By you posting in the thread, you prove you have interest. You have spent time actively putting effort in. Get IT!

I can out debate you on any issue, anywhere, any time.

I own you. You have the brain capacity of a newt.

And you are sad and lonely there typing away all day without any friends, because you have abused them all and anyone meaningful in your life has left you because of your personality.

A sad, lonely endangered Whale without anybody or anything because they can't stand being near you because of the way you wail and sook and carry on like a numbnut.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Tuft_it_Tees Tuft_it_Tees wrote:

OK, JBE, I'll bite, what is important ?

My tactic has worked. I have shown Prima facie, the boganification of Australia.

And the example is the style of abusive comments like those from Whale, sorry Wail.

In this country, Bogans think it is passe to abuse each other and walk away without any understanding of what is manners of style or sophistication.

Our media does this every day in most articles and thus Australia is trapped in this Bogan style of outlook and living that can never be cleansed or righted.

We are doomed to have loud mouth omron Bogans ranting on and on into the netherland forever without ever realising that we, as a society and a people and a culture should be better than this.
Tuft_it_Tees View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_it_Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:41pm
You just finished an abusive rant against Whale, so I am seeing much leading by example, JBE.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:53pm

Your name should be Wail not Whale.

By you posting in the thread, you prove you have interest. You have spent time actively putting effort in. Get IT!

I can out debate you on any issue, anywhere, any time.

I own you. You have the brain capacity of a newt.

And you are sad and lonely there typing away all day without any friends, because you have abused them all and anyone meaningful in your life has left you because of your personality.

A sad, lonely endangered Whale without anybody or anything because they can't stand being near you because of the way you wail and sook and carry on like a numbnut.

of course you can, everyonee is stupid including that judge.

you are much more of an expert in South African jurisprudence LOL

as far as the other point , you are the one who was wailing about how depressed you are, no wonder having the "brain " of a 15 yr girl Smile
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:55pm

You just finished an abusive rant against Whale, so I am seeing much leading by example, JBE.

abusive but an excellent example of the misplaced superiority complex of a deluded mind, that is when he is not bearing his soul about how depressed he is LOL
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 1:59pm

OK, JBE, I'll bite, what is important ?

My tactic has worked. I have shown Prima facie, the boganification of Australia.

And the example is the style of abusive comments like those from Whale, sorry Wail.

In this country, Bogans think it is passe to abuse each other and walk away without any understanding of what is manners of style or sophistication.

what does that mean mr great debater Confused

you keep telling us how smart you are but you use a word which means the exact opposite of what you are trying to convey Clap
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 2:24pm
Was there a full moon last night, you both copped knocks backs or both? You both seem to be obsessed with superiority complexes & finding fault with others.
Smarten up your attitudes Stern Smile
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tuft_it_Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 2:24pm
I see Kim Kardashian was krash tackled by some krazy k***. Hope it wasn't James Bond esq, or he has possibly gone into shock and departed the forum.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2014 at 8:46pm

I see Kim Kardashian was krash tackled by some krazy k***. Hope it wasn't James Bond esq, or he has possibly gone into shock and departed the forum.

JB autograph hunting for sure .Thumbs Up he has been MIA hasnt he !
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 7:24pm

Kim Kardashian to visit Melbourne later this month to launch fragrance

• NUI TE KOHA

• Herald Sun
  • October 01, 2014 4:36PM
Kim Kardashian and baby North West attend the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion

Kim Kardashian and baby North West attend the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week. Picture: Pascal Le Segretain

KIM Kardashian’s love affair with Australia continues with the pop culture queen confirmed to visit again later this month.

The drop-in, to launch a signature fragrance — Kim’s sixth scent on the market — comes weeks after Kardashian’s trek around the country with her touring rapper husband Kanye West and their baby girl North.

“I’m so excited to be launching my latest fragrance Fleur Fatale in Australia. I love Australia so much, I can’t help always wanting to come back,” Kardashian says.

She will spend two days in Melbourne to spruik the scent, with a VIP event at Spice Market on

October 18 and a public appearance at Chadstone Shopping Centre the next day.

Kardashian’s affection for Melbourne food and fashion is well noted.

She bought at Marais and Zambesi and ate at Spice Temple and KFC.

“I did notice that everyone in Melbourne dresses very chic and sleek, and that they wear a lot of black,” she told Confidential.

“I wore black pretty much the whole time I was in Melbourne — I guess I fit in pretty well.”

Meanwhile, the phenomenon known as Kimye has stolen the spotlight at fashion shows in Paris this week.

Kardashian said her fashion choices had changed since becoming a wife and mother. She added North, 15 months, is quickly becoming a fashionista. “North loves to dress up. She always is carrying a purse and co-ordinates her shoes.”

Fleur Fatale will launch exclusively in Chemist Warehouse, My Chemist and My Beauty Spot stores.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 10:10pm
can hardly wait.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:12am

Kimmy loves Australia and Australia loves Kimmy.

http://blogldc.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dekes-Techniques-026-classic-heart.png

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:18am
I bet she says that about every country she visits, how is that even worthy of putting pen to paper fF$..??

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:21am
Has JBE got an update on her pubic hair colour for us? Blonde or brunette at the moment?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 6:51pm
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 7:45pm
do blokes find seeing those blue veins in her boobs a nice sight ?Cry
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:37pm
Not particularly. I find them quite off-putting. If I was forced to choose though I'd rather see the blue veins in her boobs than the blue veins in your boobs.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by ExceedAndExcel ExceedAndExcel wrote:

Not particularly. I find them quite off-putting. If I was forced to choose though I'd rather see the blue veins in her boobs than the blue veins in your boobs.

or macca's boobs...Sick
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuft_it_Tees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 9:01pm
This thread is krap !
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:48am

not sure why you even think i  have blue veins, but thanks for comparing mine to hers Thumbs Up. as a teenager i always wanted big boobs, and now i am so pleased it never happened.  just trying to imagine what those ones will be like when gravity sets inCry  , and she is bound to get back and shoulder trouble.
dont worry E&E, your wonderful body is safe from me .  i just bet you have to beat the teeny boppers off with a club .Big smile
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

not sure why you even think i  have blue veins, but thanks for comparing mine to hers Thumbs Up. as a teenager i always wanted big boobs, and now i am so pleased it never happened.  just trying to imagine what those ones will be like when gravity sets inCry  , and she is bound to get back and shoulder trouble.
dont worry E&E, your wonderful body is safe from me .  i just bet you have to beat the teeny boppers off with a club .Big smile

Oh. So you're are more like a couple of pancakes dangling off a hook? I find that even less appealing so my comment about who's I'd rather see if forced to choose stands.

Glad to hear my body is safe from you. Although sadly it's a long way from wonderful.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:02am

Oh. So you're are more like a couple of pancakes dangling off a hook? I find that even less appealing so my comment about who's I'd rather see if forced to choose stands.

Glad to hear my body is safe from you. Although sadly it's a long way from wonderful.

pretty sure It's fried eggs hanging off nails...not pancakes...:facepalm:

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:03am
Fried egg nailed to wood.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:15am
Either is acceptable Fiddles and either way, it's far from appealing.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 12:53pm
haha,  and i just bet both of you have bodies like greek gods . Cry
i so have a put down in my head , but if i post it the mods will suspend me, so you are off the hook even if i am not .LOL

animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:03pm
You must have missed the part where I said my body is far from wonderful. Not bad enough that I can't make the jokes about it myself yet though.

Glad to hear we're off the hook, even if your fried eggs (happy fiddles? ) aren't!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:21pm

haha,  and i just bet both of you have bodies like greek gods . Cry
i so have a put down in my head , but if i post it the mods will suspend me, so you are off the hook even if i am not .LOL

exceed is the chubby one...Wink

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:22pm
Not sure i'll ever be able to eat fried eggs again after today's thoughts...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:33pm
Geez we're a couple of fine specimens Fiddles!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic