Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Jarryd Hayne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:51am
Yeah, I gget the bit about on line dating being the  "norm"   Thumbs Down,  but   " normally " these major football "stars " have to knock the women off them with a stick.  They only have to step into a bar or cafe and the women flock to them.  Same with most well known sports stars, altho footballers seem to be the worst.  So as big a "star" as he is, and he has to pull a woman on line , is what makes it super creepy IMHO.
animals before people.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:57am
I would think it is 'safer' for them online than picking up groupies in pubs.
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:07am
In my sex vampire client's defence, Your Honour, he went to great expense to avoid drink driving.Embarrassed
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.

Simon Cameron

ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:09am
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/sports/trade-talk-jarryd-hayne-to-announce-new-twenty-year-contract-with-silverwater-sevens/

““It’s always been my dream to play for Corrective Services NSW”

Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Online dating is now the most common way people meet and marry. According to a survey of 14,000 newly weds last year.19% of them met through an online service compared to 17% through friends or 15% through school/uni and 12% through work.

Not sure I’d call it dating and not sure marriage is the end goal for tinder

There’s a difference between dating sites and rooting sites
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:37am
The world is changing fast Shrunk. ''They'' are stealing our culture. We wont know what to impose on new people soon.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:00am

Hmmm, obviously not thenLOL
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:04am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Hmmm, obviously not thenLOL

How was she to know such  a prominent person would Dracula her?Shocked

Image result for dracula cartoon
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:50am
One day Women will grasp that men are so much different.

The Psycho make up sees many weird ways that the "stallions " get their rocks off .
Most noted is the usually harmless peeping tom routine .

In there are the ravenous Biters who frenzy on causing pain.

the chokers who often murder .

I'M STICKING TO BLOW UP DOLLS
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

The Psycho make up sees many weird ways that the "stallions " get their rocks off .

I must admit I had never heard of biting sex before except with animals and rapists. I mean animal animals, as in cats.

Simon Cameron

Isaac soloman View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac soloman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:56am
yes macca. in the end, nature is nature. Animal instinct is animal instinct.

how women can dress nowadays, is just flirting/flouting the rules of nature.

what is passed as bikinis nowadays....

when do women start taking responsibility, as well.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:57am
Never took you for a burka kind of guy Isaac.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:07am

Never took you for a burka kind of guy Isaac.

What Isaac says is so true ..    Visual stimuli is mind blowing.

Women do attract , which makes them vulnerable, in certain circumstances.

Remember the beach inspectors who sent many home .
---
Take an in season mare near a stallion and see what you get.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

I must admit I had never heard of biting sex before except with animals and rapists. I mean animal animals, as in cats.

At the hight of passion many folk nibble.

Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:28am
Haynable Lector.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:02pm
Apparently he bit her genitals to the stage of bloodshed , while a taxi waited for him for 20 minutes.
He then returned to his pizz up in Sydney.

This bloke could get many years ...    Incredible ,   
I thought gentle meant something , but what a low grade encounter . He's never met her , her mothers there and he hires a Taxi to wait 20 minutes.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:54pm
How bloody embarrassing is ''the media''?

Tens of reporters and camera crews have Hayne's home staked out 24/7, knowing he has to come out at least 3 times a week to report to police, just so they can mob him when he comes out to ask the mind-numbingly stupid questions like Did you do it Jared or Do you have anything to say to the alleged victim? He says nothing and they then go to camera to report he had nothing to say.Then they follow him to the police station and do it all over again.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 3:01pm

How bloody embarrassing is ''the media''?

Tens of reporters and camera crews have Hayne's home staked out 24/7, knowing he has to come out at least 3 times a week to report to police, just so they can mob him when he comes out to ask the mind-numbingly stupid questions like Did you do it Jared or Do you have anything to say to the alleged victim? He says nothing and they then go to camera to report he had nothing to say.Then they follow him to the police station and do it all over again.

But for the will of God , There go I .

I'm uncontrollable when I get onto = Ice cream , Chocolates , The Punt

I spelt it right Whale, Knowing you were ready to pounce.
Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:07pm
Took Donald Trump's advice the wrong way would be the defense. Donald meant use your hands not teeth when you grab them by the pussy.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:24pm
This has got be made into a telemovie. Can you imagine turning up at a woman's place for a quickie with the meter running on the taxi?LOL This will take 20 minutes max says our sporting prince. Then he barges past mum, rips off daughter's clothes, performs a clitoredectomy on her and makes it back to the taxi with time to spare. Then heads off to the Merrylands RSL for a 3am session.Confused

Simon Cameron

Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:31pm

This has got be made into a telemovie. Can you imagine turning up at a woman's place for a quickie with the meter running on the taxi?LOL This will take 20 minutes max says our sporting prince. Then he barges past mum, rips off daughter's clothes, performs a clitoredectomy on her and makes it back to the taxi with time to spare. Then heads off to the Merrylands RSL for a 3am session.Confused

Apart from misunderstanding the phrase "eat pussy", taking literally. It was a pretty impressive logistic effort. Remember the taxi trip would be around 250km back.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:35pm

This has got be made into a telemovie. Can you imagine turning up at a woman's place for a quickie with the meter running on the taxi?LOL This will take 20 minutes max says our sporting prince. Then he barges past mum, rips off daughter's clothes, performs a clitoredectomy on her and makes it back to the taxi with time to spare. Then heads off to the Merrylands RSL for a 3am session.Confused[/

Taxi waiTING------- Haynes rooTING------- Mum & Victim hurTING

The mind boggles      
Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 4:48pm
He could say he did not know he bite her that hard and thought blood was because it was that time of the month so he left. Hence he was in there for only a short time.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 5:35pm
Aye, this is getting a bit smutty even for these forums, so please clean it up a tad.
I would sympathise with any female members viewing Stern Smile
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 5:40pm
She had surgery the next day to repair the damage, guess Jarryd bite off more than he can chew this time.
VOYAGER View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VOYAGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

I agree with this in a certain way.

Can you imagine every man walking into a public swimming pool or onto a beach with a mankini, riding up the back part and showing the full package, Matt Shirvington style, out front.

That model who was on Bondi last week, who just had a bikini on which only had the landing strip for the bottom part, was just asking for trouble. I mean, seriously, she was a stunner, but I have heard stories that on a fully packed Bondi, women who have worn similar outfits, have had problems.

Remember, it might take intelligence to be smart , but it takes experience to be wise
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 5:57pm
I think Emily knows what she is doing She is the nude model in the Blurred Lines music video. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 6:28pm

She dodged a bullet by Hayne turning up. Fancy asking someone you’ve never met to come to your house a have their way with you....whilst mums in the joint

Could have been a real sicko with worse intentions.
Enabled View Drop Down
Yearling
Yearling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enabled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:26pm
Great plot. Can only get weirder if the mum was involved in a threesome.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by VOYAGER VOYAGER wrote:

Originally posted by Isaac soloman Isaac soloman wrote:

I agree with this in a certain way.

Can you imagine every man walking into a public swimming pool or onto a beach with a mankini, riding up the back part and showing the full package, Matt Shirvington style, out front.

That model who was on Bondi last week, who just had a bikini on which only had the landing strip for the bottom part, was just asking for trouble. I mean, seriously, she was a stunner, but I have heard stories that on a fully packed Bondi, women who have worn similar outfits, have had problems.

Got to agree with Afros here.  For starters , the sheila with the bikini last week.  Why bother wearing it at all ?  There was way more stringy bits wrapped around her middle than there was between her legs.  Just go nekkid .   Yeah she has a stunning body, but that was over the top.   Every ole perve and sicko must have been drooling, and wondering who they could crack onto, since it wasnt going to be her . ( Cue in blow up dolls in Maccas case, or some poor innocent female in other cases ) .
And Matt Shirvington style is gross.  Bouncing around and eyeing everyone off. Has he never heard of athletic supports ??  
Yeah, women have to take responsibilty for what they do.   They might strut their stuff and be perfectly safe, like the lady in the bits of string last week, but what trouble are they causeing for other females ?
Not many men have access to string lady, so who are the violent wacko ones going to take their urges out on after viewing her ?  

animals before people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>