Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Islamic Terror - a few home grown nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 117>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:21am
Don't forget the grease PT. Lot of squeaky wheels on that particular vehicle.
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:25am
Tell me about itLOL
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

You have 2 very large rooms full of people You have the choice of which one you enter. In one room 11,000 people will be randomly snuffed out, in the other room, 2 people.

Which room would you feel safer standing in?

Irrational fear of foreigners tells us that you are more comfortable in the room where 11,000 will go

That is how irrational fear works. It makes no sense.

you better tell the counter-terrorism unit and all the law enforcement agencies they are wasting our $ and their time and resources on an "irrational fear".
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:38am
You might think it a waste of time and money, but they are the reason we are being kept safe, and dont need to be paranoid. They do a fantastic job
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:47am

You might think it a waste of time and money, but they are the reason we are being kept safe, and dont need to be paranoid. They do a fantastic job

you make no sense. If its an irrational fear, why do we need to be kept safe?

kept safe from what?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 9:57am
keep up please
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 10:16am
you post such idiotic conflicting horsesh*t.

you applaud counter terrorism. you applaud govts being spy agencies on all its citizens to keep us safe from terrorism. you applaud the ramped up security measures...police carrying machine guns on the streets. you applaud extra bag checks at public venues. You applaud removal of civil liberties in the name of counter-terrorism.

yet you tell us all we have an irrational fear of terrorism.

are you frikkin nuts?

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:01am
C' Clueless.     >>>     You forgot the Bikies.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:05am
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

C' Clueless.     >>>     You forgot the Bikies.

who, the coffin cheaters or the mob sh*tters?
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:21am
Originally posted by cabosanlucas cabosanlucas wrote:

you post such idiotic conflicting horsesh*t.

you applaud counter terrorism. you applaud govts being spy agencies on all its citizens to keep us safe from terrorism. you applaud the ramped up security measures...police carrying machine guns on the streets. you applaud extra bag checks at public venues. You applaud removal of civil liberties in the name of counter-terrorism.

yet you tell us all we have an irrational fear of terrorism.

are you frikkin nuts?

I cant help it if you cant understand it.

Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:28am
[

[/QUOTE]

I cant help it if you cant understand it.

[/QUOTE]

it ain't nuclear physics, pretty obvious I would have thought unless his brain is wired wrong
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:45am
Deary me(thanks Fiddles) you would think so Whale
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:51am

Deary me(thanks Fiddles) you would think so Whale

Where is Fiddles?   ..       So many missing in action.

Haven't heard from Jujuno since Mary bit Adams Apple.

( I kept it clean just for JJ.)

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:56am
JJ isn't too far away maxie, poor Fiddles though I couldn't tell you. I think maybe that alleged music he listens to may have radicalized him and he is in a basement somewhere plotting to launch it on the world. A crap music Caliphate. 
Shrunk in the Wash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrunk in the Wash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 5:15pm

I understand the power of irrational fear, and that you blokes are in the tight grip of Islamophobia, but there is help out there, should you CHOOSE to look. Thumbs Up

Those silly Filipinos are obviously being irrational. Wish they would harden the "F"up .
Hundreds of people killed but as long as it's not PT's family, who gives a stuff. Such a small %
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 5:21pm

You have 2 very large rooms full of people You have the choice of which one you enter. In one room 11,000 people will be randomly snuffed out, in the other room, 2 people.

Which room would you feel safer standing in?

Irrational fear of foreigners tells us that you are more comfortable in the room where 11,000 will go

That is how irrational fear works. It makes no sense.

you better tell the counter-terrorism unit and all the law enforcement agencies they are wasting our $ and their time and resources on an "irrational fear".

I wonder if there's such a thing as "rational fear"?
Maybe not because fear is a kind of reflex to do with self preservation?
How about "rational caution"? "Alert, not alarmed?"
Maybe sometimes it's irrational to not be "alert"?
So many questions about how best to take the threat of terrorism when it's running rampant. I guess that's why it's called "terrorism."
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:12pm
I'll tell you what rational fear is, when your on a racehorse that's bolting down the road and you know if he try's to take the corner at speed he's going to go base over apex, because steel shoes and asphalt is not a good mix, if he goes straight ahead there's a chance you may be "t boned" and the sh-t is running down your hocks, that's real fear!
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

I'll tell you what rational fear is, when your on a racehorse that's bolting down the road and you know if he try's to take the corner at speed he's going to go base over apex, because steel shoes and asphalt is not a good mix, if he goes straight ahead there's a chance you may be "t boned" and the sh-t is running down your hocks, that's real fear!

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:24pm
the highest terrorism threat level is 'certain' .

not to worry, thats just irrational fear...
stayer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 8:28pm

Aw but that scale was made up by fear-y people wasn't it? They're feary and stuff.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Love it LOL
animals before people.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by stayer stayer wrote:

Aw but that scale was made up by fear-y people wasn't it? They're feary and stuff.

Yeah.  Just worry warts.  Not like PT who sees no fear at all from his barista.Big smile
Safe in his house by the river, miles and miles away from Lakemba and Bankstown, with not a mosque in sight.
What is there to fear, except for floods.  Thumbs Up

animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 2:45pm

Do you ever think about what you say?

Why should we have to spend billions of dollars to protect ourselves from something if it is nothing to worry about?Wacko

Treating the symptoms is never going to fix the problem.

If we just keep on allowing the invasion forces of Radical Islamic Terrorism into our country, do you suggest that we just keep enlisting more people into the Middle Eastern Crime Squad and the Anti-Terrorism forces - maybe that is the growth industry of the future.Dead

In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 2:57pm
I shouldn't have to lock my front door either, but I know I will get burgled if I dont. Thank goodness we pay a lot of money to police that take care of burglars and every violent criminal in the community who preys on innocent people. 
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 3:11pm

I shouldn't have to lock my front door either, but I know I will get burgled if I dont. Thank goodness we pay a lot of money to police that take care of burglars and every violent criminal in the community who preys on innocent people. 

I know your fishing PT.      The crime rate is spiralling out of control and the unsolved serious crime exceeds 50%.
( from memory )
I only faced court once in my last 4. So that's a good %.

I didn't think you had burglars in your area.

Has Whale re located   ( I'm joking Whale , I would trust you with my wife )

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 3:21pm

I know your fishing PT.      The crime rate is spiralling out of control and the unsolved serious crime exceeds 50%.
( from memory )

Yet if you listen to the triggered right on here there is no crime except Muslim crime, and it is the only one we should be scared of. 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 3:26pm

You must be paranoid! ... none of your neighbours in Utopia bother to lock their doors! 

... hmmm, maybe they don't realise that the barista is a Muslim!Shocked
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 4:57pm

( from memory )

Yet if you listen to the triggered right on here there is no crime except Muslim crime, and it is the only one we should be scared of. 

ah no. you were the one welcoming loss of civil liberties and the need for govts to spy on its people because of the current climate we are in.

were you talking about govt agencies monitoring and collecting all our data to keep us safe from burglaries. ??
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 5:03pm

( from memory )

ah no. you were the one welcoming loss of civil liberties and the need for govts to spy on its people because of the current climate we are in.

were you talking about govt agencies monitoring and collecting all our data to keep us safe from burglaries. ??
It works well in North Korea!Dead
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 12:04pm
28 shot in an Arkansas nightclub overnight. 

Sorry, false alarm, it wasn't terrorism Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 117>