Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Conformation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Inside Natures' Giants - Racehorse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inside Natures' Giants - Racehorse
    Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 1:08pm

Thought this may be of interest to some, it's a dissection show:

http://channel4.com/programmes/inside-natures-giants/4od#3234339 & an email also came thru' saying this:

for those on this side of the pond a google search for "inside natures
giants racehorse" can link you to a site like
http://eztvstream.com/inside-nature%E2%80%99s-giants/inside-natures-giants-season-3-episode-4-racehorse
I use firefox and downloadhelper to save the video file that can be watched
with vlc player

I think the 'pond' reference in this case is US/UK - rather large one methinks LOL

Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

VEEEIGHT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VEEEIGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 2:19pm
 You beat me too it Gay LOL but what a fascinating documentry.
Easily smashed
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 7:27pm
How did you get onto it Veeeight? 2 forums alerted me & now I see it's on CH; they reckon it's a great watch tho' I've not had time to see it Smile
Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
VEEEIGHT View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VEEEIGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 7:37pm
I posted the link on CH.  I clicked on the link via the email I received from the backyard racehorse forum.It was streaming fast earlier today however not so now.Thumbs Down I paid for a download and have now burned it. It really is a must see.
Easily smashed
giddyup View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giddyup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 11:56am
http://www.videozer.com/video/q4rqhW
You can definately watch it here for free.  Thanks Gay for bringing it to my attention.  For any of you who haven't seen an autopsy or don't understand the inner workings of a horse - it's a must see! Cheers.
Wortel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wortel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 9:58am
I got to watch this.

Had to look away at some parts but tried my best not too.

Amazing information really.

I didn't even know which part of the horse was what really until I saw this.

The idea of champions being "average" because they're right on the edge of breaking down is something I haven't thought of before.

Really looking at the horse as fragile but powerful.

Funny how they didn't know that a horse tucks it's legs under when it's off the ground. I've seen so many stills and slo-mos so I've never even thought that it was a unknown 150 years ago.

Everybody should watch this.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic