Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

I was Prince Andrew's sex slave.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I was Prince Andrew's sex slave.
    Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:07am

‘Sex slave’ at centre of Prince Andrew scandal fled to Australia as a teen

Buckingham Palace names victim in Prince Andrew sex charge

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/external?url=http://content6.video.news.com.au/h0dHhscjruI8GbdPCEBDxtSNyn_x2ies/promo244654766&width=650&api_key=kq7wnrk4eun47vz9c5xuj3mc
Virginia Roberts. Picture: Facebook

Prince Andrew with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Picture: NI Syndication

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts. Picture: Michael Thomas/Solo

Prince Andrew with Virginia Roberts. Picture: Michael Thomas/Solo

PRINCE Andrew is rushing back to London as the royal family was rocked by an Australian mother’s claims she was forced to have sex with him while a minor.

Buckingham Palace was in damage control, having been forced to issue a second denial in 24 hours over allegations the Prince’s close friend — a convicted paedophile — supplied the partyboy royal with under-age girls.

Virginia Roberts, 31, has accused billionaire Jeffrey Epstein of keeping her as a teen sex slave to be available on demand to him and a string of powerful friends, ­including the Prince.

“I was a paedophile’s top girl, being trained up for a British prince,” said Ms Roberts, who was used by Epstein for four years from the age of 15.

“I was totally under Jeffrey’s spell. I was his personal sex slave.”

Ms Roberts says she was paid $15,000 by Epstein to have sex with the Prince in London, New York and on Epstein’s private US island.

Ms Roberts says she was kept as a sex slave between 1999 and 2002, when she escaped to Australia and settled on the NSW Central Coast where she had three children with her Australian husband.

PALACE PLAYBOY LEAVES TRAIL OF DIRTY LINEN

In a bombshell lawsuit, Ms Roberts claims she was pimped out to the Prince at the age of 17. She claims that on the private US island, she was forced to join in an orgy with a bevy of other under-age girls.

“He trained me to do whatever a man wanted. I would do anything to keep Jeffrey happy and keep my place as his No.1 girl,” she said.

Ms Roberts said on one ­occasion she was specifically flown to London from the US as a “gift” to Andrew.

“It was made clear to me that my job was to do whatever pleased him,” she said.

“The Prince didn’t give me money with his own hands. Jeffrey always took care of paying me.”

She said she had been excited to meet the Prince and had taken him to a sex “dungeon” where she entertained him.

Prince Andrew.

Prince Andrew.

Ms Roberts says she was abused on a daily basis, and trafficked to friends of Epstein.

Court documents also ­allege she was loaned to American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.

It comes as speculation grows as to what has been captured by hidden cameras planted by Epstein in his sex parlours.

The shocking allegations have been revealed for the first time following legal action by Ms Roberts filed last week.

She claims she was unfairly shut out of secretive negotiations between prosecutors and Epstein in a recent criminal proceeding.

It resulted in an 18-month jail term for soliciting a minor for prostitution.

Prince Andrew with Princess Beatrice and Prince Charles. Picture: Getty Images

Prince Andrew with Princess Beatrice and Prince Charles. Picture: Getty Images

Speaking to London’s Daily Mail, Ms Roberts said she first met Prince Andrew at a dinner with Epstein.

“Andrew was making eye contact with me at every chance and concentrating on my plunging V-neck top.

“He didn’t ask me anything about myself. I just sat there with a smile frozen on my lips.”

Buckingham Palace has ­issued two denials over the claims saying that “any suggestion of impropriety with under-age minors” by the Duke of York was “categorically ­untrue”.

It said yesterday: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with (the woman). The allegations made are false and without any ­foundation.”

shannon.deery@news.com.au

Australian escape after being kept as a slave for four years

THE woman at the centre of a sex scandal engulfing Prince Andrew has told how she fled to Australia as a teen to escape a powerful ring of super-rich sex predators.

Virginia Roberts, who claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was a minor, says she was kept as a personal sex slave for almost four years before she was able to escape to Australia.

She was still a teen when she landed here with a single suitcase, a new husband and dreams of a new life on the other side of the world.

It was almost as far away as she could get from the sordid and grubby world of billionaire businessmen and their perverted ways.

From the age of 15, she was allegedly kept to serve “every sexual whim” of financier Jeffrey Epstein and his friends, including Prince Andrew.

According to court documents, it was Epstein, himself, who inadvertently helped his young sex slave to flee.

She was 19, and after joking he had to trade her in for a younger model, Epstein sent her to Thailand to complete a massage course.

While thousands of miles away and alone for the first time in years, Ms Roberts met and fell in love with an ­Australian martial arts expert.

They married after just 10 days and, with the support of her new Australian husband, Ms Roberts found the courage to flee to Australia.

The couple settled on the New South Wales Central Coast in November 2002 and started a family, eventually having three children.

When she told Epstein by phone that she would not be returning, Ms Roberts said the billionaire replied: “Have a nice life.”

In her new life, she spent time at the beach with friends, loved to swim and ride horses.

Six years after establishing a new life in Australia, Ms Roberts said she was left terrified after being tracked down by Epstein.

He had become increasingly concerned about pending legal action, she said, and had used third parties to track her down, called her mobile phone and urged her to stay quiet. She reassured him she would.

In 2009, Ms Roberts was contacted by the FBI who had found photos of her during their investigations into ­Epstein. He struck a deal with US prosecutors and served 13 months in prison.

EXCERPTS FROM UNPUBLISHED 2011 PRESS INTERVIEW WITH VIRGINIA ROBERTS

WE (the Prince and I) went on to Tramp (nightclub). He was the most hideous dancer I have ever seen. He was grabbing my hips and he was pouring with perspiration and he had this cheesy smile. After about half an hour we drove back to Ghislaine (Maxwell)’s. All of us went upstairs. Ghislaine and Jeffrey left us after that. In the morning, Ghislaine said: ‘You did well, he had fun.”

HE got me a cocktail from the bar and then asked me to dance. He was groping me. He touched my breasts and my a-. He was not my type, but I’d been trained not only to not show my emotions but to do what was wanted.

HE started licking my toes, between my toes, the arches of my feet. And then we went into the bedroom and he proceeded to make love to me, so to speak. He wasn’t rude. It wasn’t like rape. But it wasn’t like love either. It was more like, ‘I’m getting my business done”.

ANDREW was smiling ear-to-ear. A beautiful girl called Johanna Sjoberg...was sitting on Andrew’s knee. Ghislaine guided me over to Andrew...we kissed each other on the cheek and Ghislaine placed me on his other knee. Ghislaine said: ‘You should take him upstairs for a massage.” I took him upstairs to the Dungeon. Someone had put classical music on the speaker system. He lay face down on the table. I started with his feet, then his calves.

I FLEW there with Jeffrey and Ghislaine and seven Russian girls. We were told to assemble in a big cabana. When I walked in Andrew and Jeffrey were seated in chairs. Jeffrey directed us with hand gestures. Jeffrey and the Prince were laughing and then they stripped and I performed a sex act on Andrew. There was a dinner the next day and then Andrew was gone.

FROM COURT DOCUMENTS

JANE Doe 3 (Roberts) was forced to have sexual relations with this Prince when she was a minor in three separate geographical locations: in London (at Ghislaine Maxwell’s apartment), in New York, and on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls).

(THE Prince’s paedophile friend) Epstein also trafficked Jane Doe 3 for sexual purposes to many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders. Epstein required Jane Doe 3 to describe the events that she had with these men so that he could potentially blackmail them.

EPSTEIN instructed Jane Doe 3 that she was to give the Prince whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe 3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse.

EPSTEIN’S purposes in “lending” Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information.

(GHISLAINE) Maxwell facilitated Prince Andrew’s acts of sexual abuse by acting as a ‘madam” for Epstein, thereby assisting in internationally trafficking Jane Doe 3 (and numerous other young girls) for sexual purposes.

SOME of the photographs in the defendant’s (Epstein) possession were taken with hidden cameras set up in (Epstein’s) home in Palm Beach. On the day of his arrest, police found two hidden cameras and photographs of under-age girls on a computer in the defendant’s home. (He) may have taken lewd photographs of Jane Doe 102 with his hidden cameras and transported (them) to his other residences and elsewhere.

James Bond Esq View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:10am

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: The first full account of the masseuse at the center of the explosive Prince Andrew 'sex slave' drama... but is she telling the truth? 

• Prince accused of abusing 'Jane Doe 3' at orgy where she was 'sex slave'
  • Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007
  • She told extraordinary story of three years working for billionaire Epstein
  • Said that she was paid to give erotic massages to tycoon and associates
  • Claimed Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Robert, acted as his 'madame'
  • Palace has emphatically denied Prince had relations with underage girls
  • Now the most complete story yet of this young woman can be published

By Sharon Churcher For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 08:30 AEST, 4 January 2015 | Updated: 04:47 AEST, 5 January 2015

3k shares
Breaking her silence: Miss Roberts when she spoke to the Mail on Sunday in 2011
+9

Breaking her silence: Miss Roberts when she spoke to the Mail on Sunday in 2011

It is the most extraordinary story of sex, power, influence and the abuse of young girls and it has already sent Jeffrey Epstein, one of the richest men in America, to jail.

And today this sordid saga erupted once again with Prince Andrew sensationally forced to deny having any sexual contact with the woman whose claims have dogged him for years. Last week, the Prince was accused of abusing ‘Jane Doe 3’ – an anonymous name used in American court papers – at an orgy where she was being used as a sex slave. Jane Doe 3 is Virginia Roberts, whose story was first uncovered in 2007 by The Mail on Sunday following a painstaking investigation by our reporter Sharon Churcher, who tracked her to Australia.

The story Miss Roberts told was extraordinary – how she spent three years as an under-age ‘sex slave’ working for billionaire Epstein, a friend of the Prince, and paid to give erotic massages to the tycoon and his associates. She also claimed that Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, acted as Epstein’s ‘madame’.

The allegations by Miss Roberts are threatening the reputation of the Queen’s second son. The Palace has emphatically denied that the Prince has had relations with underage girls.

Now, thanks to the court documents Miss Roberts lodged in Florida last week, The Mail on Sunday can publish the most complete story yet of how this young woman was exploited by Epstein’s shuttered world of seedy sex and influence. We spoke to Miss Roberts twice, the last time just 12 months ago. While fragments of her testimony to us were reproduced last week, only now can we present her comprehensive account with previously unpublished material. 

Last week it was sensationally claimed that Prince Andrew had taken part in what, it was implied, was sex with a girl who was under the age of consent according to the law in Florida. As the papers lodged in the Palm Beach court spell out: ‘Epstein forced Jane Doe 3 to have sexual relations with a member of the British Royal Family, Prince Andrew (aka Duke of York).

‘Epstein instructed Jane Doe 3 that she was to give the Prince whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe 3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse. Maxwell facilitated Prince Andrew’s acts of sexual abuse by acting as a “madame” for Epstein.’

In response, Buckingham Palace issued a strongly worded denial.

But Miss Roberts’s account differs. She says she first encountered Epstein and later Prince Andrew through Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the disgraced newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell.

She was working as a changing room assistant in the spa at Donald Trump’s palatial Florida country club, Mar-A-Lago, where her father was a maintenance manager. Soon after her 15th birthday, in 1998, she says she met Ghislaine at the club.

The socialite was a friend of Epstein’s and the pair were known in New York and London for their hedonistic lifestyle, which concerned Royal courtiers after Andrew began to associate with them. Andrew was photographed surrounded by topless women during one holiday with them in Thailand and was pictured sweatily cavorting with Ghislaine at a Halloween sado-masochistic-themed party in Manhattan, reinforcing his public image as a party loving playboy.

Scroll down for video 

Teen: Miss Roberts pictured aged 15 at her mothers home in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1998
+9

Teen: Miss Roberts pictured aged 15 at her mother's home in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1998

Miss Roberts says she had no idea of the risks she was running when she leapt at an invitation from Ghislaine to work for Epstein. ‘I was wearing my sexy white Mar-A- Lago uniform – a white miniskirt and a skintight white polo top – and studying an anatomy book when I was approached by this striking woman in her mid-40s with a very proper British accent – Ghislaine,’ Miss Roberts told The Mail on Sunday.

‘She noticed what I was reading and I told her I wanted to become a masseuse and she said she worked for a very wealthy gentleman called Jeffrey Epstein who was looking for a travelling masseuse and I’d get training and be paid large amounts of money.’

Youthful pose: Virginia Roberts as a teenager in 1997, before she met Jeffrey Epstein
+9

Youthful pose: Virginia Roberts as a teenager in 1997, before she met Jeffrey Epstein

Miss Roberts was told she could start work immediately and was driven to Epstein’s sugar-pink mansion on the Palm Beach waterfront. The stairway was decorated with photos of naked young girls and Miss Roberts eventually would learn that she, too, was being photographed by hidden cameras.

‘But I was too nervous to take it in,’ she says. ‘Another lady led me into Jeffrey’s bedroom. It had a king-size bed, and a spiral staircase that led down to a pool.

‘The lady walked me straight through into the massage room. It was part of a suite – a shower room, a steam room and another closet-sized room where I later learned the sex toys were kept.

‘Jeffrey was lying face-down on a table, completely naked. He asked me a whole bunch of questions and within the first hour, he knew my life story. I told him I’d been a runaway and I’d lived on the street and I’d taken ecstasy tablets and I wasn’t a virgin and he said, “So you’re a bad girl in a good girl’s body”.’

‘The lady told me to follow her instructions. She had me put oil on my hands and then she grabbed one of his feet and started to massage it and she told me to take his other foot. Then she took off her shirt and started rubbing her breasts across Jeffrey and told me to take off my clothes. He had sex with me and the woman fondled me. I was thinking, “This is wrong. This is not legitimate massage.” But they liked me. The lady said, “She’s got a knack for it.’’ And I thought, “These are important people. I must be doing something right.” The lady gave me $200 [£130] and said I was to come back the next day.’

Miss Roberts was nauseated by the sexual acts that she was instructed to perform. But she was charmed by Epstein’s rags-to-riches life story – which, he intimated, was an example to her. ‘Jeffrey said he wanted to be my mentor,’ says Miss Roberts. ‘I felt that he and Ghislaine really cared for me. We’d do family things, like watch Sex And The City and eat popcorn.

‘But it was a sick family. I was a paedophile’s top girl, being trained up for a British Prince. He trained me to do whatever a man wanted. I was worried, but I would do anything to keep Jeffrey happy and keep my place as his No 1 girl.’

It was in 2001 that Miss Roberts was told she would be flying to London – and after they landed they drove straight to Ghislaine’s house. ‘Ghislaine showed me upstairs to a small bedroom. That night I gave Jeffrey an erotic massage. I was jetlagged. I went to sleep.

Her big day: Miss Roberts with her husband Robert on their wedding day in Thailand in 2002
+9

Her big day: Miss Roberts with her husband Robert on their wedding day in Thailand in 2002

‘The next morning, Ghislaine came into my room. She was chirpy and really giddy. She jumped on the bed and said, “Get up, get up, sleepyhead. You’ve got a big day. We’ve gotta go shopping. You need a dress because you’re going to dance with a prince tonight.” She said I needed to be “smiley” and bubbly and very happy to be around him and give a lot of energy to him because he was the Queen’s son. Miss Roberts said they went shopping for a £5,000 Burberry bag and other designer dresses, perfume and makeup. ‘We got back to Ghislaine’s house around 4pm and I ran straight upstairs to have a shower,’ she said.

FATHER OF ALLEGED VICTIM: 'I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A PRINCE OR A PAUPER' 

Sky Roberts, father of Virginia Roberts, who has demanded Prince Andrew face court is his daughters claims were true 
+9

Sky Roberts, father of Virginia Roberts, who has demanded Prince Andrew face court is his daughter's claims were true 

Last night, the father of alleged victim, Sky Roberts, 58, demanded the royal face court if his daughter's claims were true.

He told the Sun on Sunday: 'I don't care if he is prince or pauper. If what Virginia said is true he has to pay the consequences. 

'If the Prince had sex with my daughter when she was underage, he has to be prosecuted.'

Speaking at his ranch in Summerfield, Florida, he added: 'I thought all of this was in the past. I feel sick now to think of these men and her.' 

His daughter said: 'There will be a time when we explain stuff, just not this time.' 

Elsewhere, Epstein's former butler Juan Alessi - who worked at his Florida mansion for 11 years - said in 2011 the Prince spent weeks there. 

He claims Prince Andrew was a guest at pool parties full of naked women and also enjoyed daily $100-an-hour massages.   

‘When I went downstairs, Ghislaine and Jeffrey were in the lounge. No one seemed too fussed even though we were expecting the Duke of York any minute. There was a knock at the door. There was a car outside with two men, who I think were security. Ghislaine led Andrew in and introduced me and we kissed each other on the cheek as I’d been told is the English custom.

‘Ghislaine served tea. She knew Fergie, who I gathered was the Prince’s ex-wife, and they talked very fondly about their daughters. Then Ghislaine played one of her favourite guessing games. She asked Andrew how old he thought I was and he guessed 17 and they all kind of laughed about it and Ghislaine made a joke that I was getting too old for Jeffrey. She said, “He’ll soon have to trade her in.”’

It was widely known in Jeffrey’s set that he liked young girls.

Miss Roberts says she sat between Jeffrey and Andrew at dinner, claiming: ‘Andrew was making eye contact with me at every chance and concentrating on my plunging V-neck top. He didn’t ask me anything about myself. I just sat there with a smile frozen on my lips. Ghislaine had whispered, “The Prince seems really interested in you.”

‘We went on to Tramp. We were led into a VIP area and Andrew got me a cocktail from the bar then he asked me to dance. He was the most hideous dancer I had ever seen. He was grabbing my hips and he was pouring with perspiration and he had this cheesy smile. I was used to being used for sex by men but it was not behaviour that I was used to in public, and not from a Prince who had daughters. I felt everyone was watching us.’

By her account, Miss Roberts’s first tryst with the then 41-year-old Prince allegedly took place later that night at Ghislaine Maxwell’s London townhouse. ‘All of us went upstairs and I asked Jeffrey to snap a picture of me with the Prince. I wanted something to show my Mom. Ghislaine and Jeffrey left us after that,’ she said.

‘In the morning, Ghislaine said, “You did well. He had fun.” We flew straight back to the States. I suspected that the only reason we went to London was that I was a “gift” to Andrew.’

Miss Roberts makes the extraordinary claim that she was paid about $15,000 (just under £10,000) by the 58-year-old Epstein as a reward for sleeping with the Prince and other sexual services for Epstein.

There is no suggestion that the Prince knew that Epstein paid her.

‘I was totally under Jeffrey’s spell. I was his personal sex slave. Ghislaine joked about how young I was when they introduced me to Andrew.’

Despite the Palace’s vehement denials of impropriety, Miss Roberts says: ‘It was made clear to me that my job was to do whatever pleased him’ – adding that she ‘wouldn’t have dared object’ to any demand.

‘The Prince didn’t give me money with his own hands,’ she added. ‘Jeffrey always took care of paying me after I “entertained” his friends.’’

Andrew was at the time a special trade envoy, but after Epstein was prosecuted he resigned. He subsequently broke off his friendship with the financier and has been working to rebuild his reputation with his charitable trust. His focus is on trying to grow British prosperity, including training young people to become ‘economically active’ through schemes such as apprentices and a digital enterprise award.

Going public: Miss Roberts as she is now
+9

Going public: Miss Roberts as she is now

Speaking later, Miss Roberts said she remains mortified by her meeting with Prince Andrew.

‘To be honest, I was sort of excited to meet the Prince. That was the lifestyle to which Jeffrey had accustomed me,’ the blonde, now 30, said.

Miss Roberts says she met Andrew for a second time around Easter 2001, at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.

‘I was in Florida when I was called up and told I was needed in New York,’ she recalls. ‘When I got to the mansion, I was told, “Get ready. You are meeting someone in the library.” Andrew was sitting there in a big leather armchair behind which there was a desk covered with photos of girls and young women, including one of me.

‘I was almost nude in the picture. I don’t think Andrew could have missed seeing it when he walked in. Ghislaine had just given him a present, some kind of big blow-up toy that was his Spitting Image puppet. He was smiling ear-to-ear. He looked like a kid whose parents were taking him to Disney World.

‘A beautiful girl called Johanna Sjoberg, who worked for Jeffrey, was sitting on Andrew’s knee. Ghislaine guided me over to Andrew and I think he recognised me though I don’t know if he remembered my name. We kissed each other on the cheek and Ghislaine placed me on his other knee.’

In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, Johanna has confirmed the encounter, saying she was 21 at the time and had been hired by Ghislaine to answer phones and serve drinks in return for $20 (£13) an hour.

Ghislaine subsequently asked her to give Epstein foot massages, she elaborated, and the tycoon tried to persuade her to ‘touch his nipples’. ‘He couldn’t believe I refused. No one else had ever done that,’ she said.

After being introduced to Andrew in the library, she sat on his lap. Miss Roberts says it was made clear to her that she was expected to have sex with Andrew – although again the Palace completely refutes any suggestion of impropriety.

‘Ghislaine said, “You should take him upstairs for a massage,” ’ she says, burying her face in her hands. ‘I took him upstairs to the Dungeon. He undressed and lay face down on the table. I started with his feet, then his calves the way Jeffrey liked it.’

Friends: Prince Andrew with Jeffrey Epstein in New York in 2011 after the financiers conviction
+9

Friends: Prince Andrew with Jeffrey Epstein in New York in 2011 after the financier's conviction

This time there was no extra payment for the session, she added. ‘Because I wasn’t on the road, I just got my usual hourly rate, which at that time was $200.' 

She met Andrew one final time on Epstein’s Caribbean island, where she says she entertained him with an ‘orgy’. ‘I flew there with Jeffrey and Ghislaine,’ she says, ‘and seven Russian girls who didn’t speak a word of English turned up with a modelling agent. Jeffrey was so excited. He said, “We’re going to do a big photo shoot with you and the girls.” The agent took the pictures.

Miss Roberts claims that her first tryst with the then 41-year-old Prince allegedly took place later at the London townhouse of Ghislaine Maxwell, pictured
+9

Miss Roberts claims that her first tryst with the then 41-year-old Prince allegedly took place later at the London townhouse of Ghislaine Maxwell, pictured

‘They were very provocative. We were topless and he had us in sexual positions. Then were told to assemble in a big cabana. When I walked in, Andrew and Jeffrey were seated in chairs. Jeffrey directed us with hand gestures. Jeffrey and the Prince were laughing. The next day, Andrew was gone.

‘I remember thinking I would never have a normal life again but, as sick as it sounds, Jeffrey was my master. I was totally in his power. I never thought of trying to escape.’

For her 19th birthday, in August 2002, Epstein purchased a plane ticket to Thailand for her, where he enrolled her in a massage course.

Asked if she planned to escape, she blushes. Despite the degradation she endured, she insists that she never would have lied to her ‘mentor’.

‘I really did think that I could give him better massages if I studied in Thailand,’ she says.

Shortly after arriving there, however, she met an Australian martial arts expert, whom we have agreed to identify only by his first name, Robert. They fell in love and, just ten days later, they married.

‘Robert taught me how to live again,’ says Miss Roberts.

For 11 years, they lived in virtual seclusion in a rural suburb of Sydney. But a year ago, the couple moved back to America with their three young children. ‘I still dream about Jeffrey. I still wake up at night in tears,’ said Miss Roberts, who is working on a memoir.

Her memory of Prince Andrew plays heavily on her mind.

‘A lot of powerful men were part of Jeffrey’s scene, but I specifically remember Andrew,’ she says.

But she says it is now time ‘to fight’, adding: ‘When I think of what he and these other men did, it breaks my heart. I am going to name every guy who deserves to be named when I go to court.’

And yesterday she said she was being ‘unjustly victimised again’ after her account was called into question. ‘These types of aggressive attacks on me are exactly the reason why sexual abuse victims typically remain silent and the reason why I did for a long time,’ she says. ‘That trend should change. I’m not going to be bullied back into silence.’

Epstein’s lawyer Jack Goldberg said the allegations were old and salacious and had been consistently proven to have no merit.

Ghislaine Maxwell was not available for comment but has previously branded all claims against her as ‘untrue’ and ‘obvious lies’.  

+9

Fiddlesticks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:42am

Virginia Roberts, 31, has accused billionaire Jeffrey Epstein of keeping her as a teen sex slave to be available on demand to him and a string of powerful friends, ­including the Prince.

“I was a paedophile’s top girl, being trained up for a British prince,” said Ms Roberts, who was used by Epstein for four years from the age of 15.

“I was totally under Jeffrey’s spell. I was his personal sex slave.”

Ms Roberts says she was paid $15,000 by Epstein to have sex with the Prince in London, New York and on Epstein’s private US island.

Ms Roberts says she was kept as a sex slave between 1999 and 2002, when she escaped to Australia and settled on the NSW Central Coast where she had three children with her Australian husband.

So she comes to Australia has a happy life and 3 kids and then all of a sudden thinks, hey I should tell the world about when I was shagging rich men and maybe I'll get some more money...15 eh, what's the bet she wasn't 15 and she was 16 or 17 or 18...???

Panspermia.
Ecair Issoire View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 8:12am
i'm not sure if this should be mergerd with the
" this could get ugly thread" or not..

1 question that comes to mind is wtf were her parents soing whilst all this was going on..?

"She was working as a changing room assistant in the spa at Donald Trump’s palatial Florida country club, Mar-A-Lago, where her father was a maintenance manager."

Initially I assumed that she must've been an orphane or homeless- ie had no
family to support her. How could her father let her do this? Even if she didn't tell the truth
you'd think he could've worked it out or atleast suspected something was not right.
A young girl spending time in an old man's mansion ..flying around the world etc..giving him "massages"....wtf?
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Ecair Issoire Ecair Issoire wrote:

i'm not sure if this should be mergerd with the
" this could get ugly thread" or not..

can't find that thread Ouch
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 8:53am

it is all there...the reasons, the cover-ups...

the girl was under-age...it has been verified by the FBI...what more evidence do you need...

when your daughter is a teenager she will probably make mistakes as well...hopefully not to this degree...

as I said in the other withdrawn thread...the reason there is a classification of what constitutes a "child" is because their brains are not functioning the same as an adult...they are ingenuous...ruled by  hormones sending strange messages to their minds and bodies...they need to be protected by law until they are capable of rational thinking...

and that goes for teenage boys as well as girls... 

Angry

Edited by Browndog - 05 Jan 2015 at 8:58am
Desert War, Rain Lover, Latin Knight, Hay List, Mustard...my turf heroes...
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 9:18am

I'm not questioning why the girl made a mistake..

I'm questioning why the parents didn't do something about it.

Geraldo View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geraldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 9:30am
LOL, the other thread has been withdrawn?  That must be a first, withdrawn because it was too boring, rather than because it was libellous.
TBV - where it is the Silly Season all year round.
jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Geraldo Geraldo wrote:

LOL, the other thread has been withdrawn?  That must be a first, withdrawn because it was too boring, rather than because it was libellous.

it was withdrawn because the usual suspects trashed it late last night, knowing the mods weren't around...

surprised they are still active today...

let's hope they don't ruin this one as well..

and EI...the parents didn't know what was happening...the girl admitted she was a runaway...

it must be weird for the neighbours of the family, where they lived on the Central Coast, to find this young respectable mother was not all she seemed...

jujuno View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jujuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 9:57am
 for those who don't know what "ingenuous" means...it sums up this fifteen year-old girl perfectly... 

simplechildliketrustingtrustful, over-trusting, unwary,unsuspiciousunguarded, unsceptical, uncriticalunworldlywide-eyed,inexperiencedgreen
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:24am
just trying to get my head around the timing of the events

she was working at the country club with her dad..got
offered this "job"..started doing it, making good $..
+ ranaway from home - to live with the rich pedophile ? or elsewhere?

did her familty report her missing?
would the pedophile be subject to "kidnapping" charges aswell, if she was living with him?
djebel View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:28am
Not sure how I feel about all this. I have no doubts laws where broken but I am not sure she is a victim. Sure under the law she is a victim.............................

And I guess that is all that counts.............
reductio ad absurdum
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:33am
Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

Not sure how I feel about all this. I have no doubts laws where broken but I am not sure she is a victim. Sure under the law she is a victim.............................

What about the other 40 or so as young as 12?

The only reason she is the prominent one is that Epstein did a grubby deal to admit to an underaged procurement to get a prosecution and to suppress the evidence on his influential friends. On going civil cases are just busting open the original coverup.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 11:06am
Originally posted by jujuno jujuno wrote:

Originally posted by Geraldo Geraldo wrote:

it was withdrawn because the usual suspects trashed it late last night, knowing the mods weren't around...

surprised they are still active today...

let's hope they don't ruin this one as well..

and EI...the parents didn't know what was happening...the girl admitted she was a runaway...

it must be weird for the neighbours of the family, where they lived on the Central Coast, to find this young respectable mother was not all she seemed...

the insults were flying long before I joined in
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 2:26pm
I dunno.  Looks like this girl could have walked away when ever she liked.  Didnt he allow her to go off to Thailand alone ?  So she wasnt kept a virtual prisoner .
Yes, I know what he did was wrong, and there were kids younger than her involved.
Wasnt she off in Florida by herself when she was called, and she went, to New York or somewhere ? 
Doesnt make much sense to me.
animals before people.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 2:52pm
she was effectively a prostitute - not a slave... but too young - to decide that she wanted
that career option..The law is there to protect underage people from older predators.

the 12 yr olds were clear cut cases of pedophilia -

i guess when we are talking about 16,17 yr olds the laws differ from place to place
+ obviously individuals differ in degrees of maturity.
also it's a bit more disturbing when the man is much, much older.

Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 2:57pm

In March 2005, a woman contacted Palm Beach police, concerned that her 14-year-old daughter had been taken to Epstein’s mansion by an older girl and paid $300 after stripping and massaging him.[11] She had undressed but left on her underwear.[24]

Police started an 11-month undercover investigation of Epstein, followed by a search of his home. Subsequently, they alleged that Epstein had paid several escorts to perform sexual acts on him. Interviews with five alleged victims and 17 witnesses under oath, phone messages, a high school transcript and other items they found in Epstein's trash and home allegedly showed that some girls were under 18, although some maintained to him at the time that they were of ″proper″ age.[25] A search of Epstein's home found numerous photos of girls throughout the house, some of whom had been interviewed earlier by the police.[24] He had set up a system of young women recruiting other women for his massage services.[11] Two housekeepers stated to the police that Epstein would receive "massages" every day whenever he stayed in Palm Beach.[24] In May 2006, Palm Beach police filed a probable cause affidavit saying that Epstein should be charged with four counts of unlawful sex with minors and one molestation count.[24] His team of lawyers included Gerald B. LefcourtAlan Dershowitz and later also Kenneth Starr.[11] Epstein passed a lie detector test in which he was asked whether he knew of the under-age status of the girls.[26]

Instead of following the recommendation of the police, the prosecutors considered the evidence weak[26] and presented it to a grand jury, an uncommon procedure in non-capital cases. Former chief of Palm Beach police Michael Reiter later wrote to State Attorney Barry Krischer to complain of the state's "highly unusual" conduct and asked him to remove himself from the case.[11] The grand jury returned only a single charge of felony solicitation of prostitution,[27] to which Epstein pleaded not guilty in August 2006.[28]

In June 2008, after pleading to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution, Epstein began serving an 18-month sentence. He served 13 months in jail of his 18-month sentence for soliciting an underage girl for prostitution. He is a registered sex offender.[4][29]

After the accusations became public, several parties returned donations they had received from Epstein, including Eliot L. SpitzerBill Richardson,[14] and the Palm Beach Police Department.[25] Harvard announced that it would not return any money.[14]

On June 18, 2010, Epstein's former butler, Alfredo Rodriguez, was sentenced to 18 months in jail for trying to sell a journal that he said recorded Epstein's activities. Special Agent Christina Pryor reviewed the material and agreed it was information "that would have been extremely useful in investigating and prosecuting the case, including names and contact information of material witnesses and additional victims."[30][31]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:20pm
don't think anyone is denying what Epstein got up to was crossing the line, but Andrew wouldn't be so daft as to ruin the integrity of his family..
Panspermia.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:25pm
The morality and ethics of sexual deviance rarely brings family or position into account.
Whale View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:36pm
naive
subastral View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote subastral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Fiddlesticks Fiddlesticks wrote:

don't think anyone is denying what Epstein got up to was crossing the line, but Andrew wouldn't be so daft as to ruin the integrity of his family..

Royal Family and integrity.....
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Browndog Browndog wrote:

Originally posted by djebel djebel wrote:

What about the other 40 or so as young as 12?

The only reason she is the prominent one is that Epstein did a grubby deal to admit to an underaged procurement to get a prosecution and to suppress the evidence on his influential friends. On going civil cases are just busting open the original coverup.

I feel sorry for Prince Andrew. Infact, it spans a whole harem of under-age girls.

The persecutors include a former US president, prominent businessmen of major corporations still working today, Hollywoods elite and superstar sportsmen who have transcended their sport more than any others.

I hope I have kept it vague enough that I give you a clue without naming the perpetrators involved.

When Rolf Harris was convicted recently and Jimmy Saville was named and shamed; it was said that they were the tip of the iceberg and here is your proof.

The obsession that men in power have with under-age girls is one of the most terrible things that is allowed to go on in our society today. All covered up. And it is even worse in other cultures where men are even more dominant.

There are men who sell their daughters as commodities to get money.

The human race is one farked up beast.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 5:43pm

Silence of the Epstein women: Former top model among several female employees of billionaire who refuse to answer questions on Prince Andrew 'sex slave' allegations

• Ex-model among women staying silent on dealings with Jeffrey Epstein 
  • Adriana Ross also refused to answer questions about Prince Andrew 
  • She was hired by billionaire Epstein and worked at his mansion in Florida 
  • Ross was asked if Prince slept with under-age girls but did not comment
  • Two other female employees of Epstein also refuse to answer questions 

By Sam Marsden for the Daily Mail

Published: 08:54 AEST, 5 January 2015 | Updated: 09:26 AEST, 5 January 2015

A former top model is among several women who have refused to answer questions about their dealings with Jeffrey Epstein under oath, including whether Prince Andrew was involved with under-age girls.

Adriana Ross, who moved to Florida from her native Poland in 2002, was hired to work at billionaire Epstein’s Florida mansion and helped to organise his diary.

She was interviewed on video in March 2010 by a lawyer for alleged abuse victims as part of civil proceedings against the paedophile financier. But she repeatedly invoked the US constitution’s Fifth Amendment, which protects people against incriminating themselves.

Miss Ross was asked: ‘Has Prince Andrew ever been involved with under-age minor females to your knowledge?’ She replied: ‘I refuse to answer.’

Scroll down for video 

Diary organiser: Former top model Adriana Ross (right) is among several women who have refused to answer questions about their dealings with Jeffrey Epstein (left)
+5

Diary organiser: Former top model Adriana Ross (right) is among several women who have refused to answer questions about their dealings with Jeffrey Epstein (left)

No comment: Nadia Marcinkova, left, and Sarah Kellen, right, pleaded the Fifth Amendment when asked about Prince Andrew
+5

No comment: Nadia Marcinkova, left, and Sarah Kellen, right, pleaded the Fifth Amendment when asked about Prince Andrew

The former model gave the same response when asked if she had ever met Prince Andrew or flown on Epstein’s plane with the royal. Miss Ross did not answer any other questions about her involvement with Epstein.

She was one of four women who worked for the billionaire who were named as ‘potential co-conspirators’ in a plea bargain agreement in which they and Epstein were given immunity from future federal prosecution in the US.

Two of the others – Epstein’s personal assistant Sarah Kellen and his Yugoslav model girlfriend Nadia Marcinkova – also refused to answer questions. Miss Kellen has been accused in US legal documents of bringing Epstein a succession of under-age girls for sex.

During the civil proceedings, she was asked by a lawyer: ‘Would you agree with me that Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein used to share under-aged girls for sexual relations?’

She replied: ‘On the instruction of my lawyer, I must invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege.’

Miss Marcinkova was asked: ‘Have you ever been made to perform sexually on Prince Andrew?’ She answered simply: ‘Fifth.’ Other women said to have been present when Epstein abused under-age girls have not commented on the latest claims about Andrew.

Actress Emmy Tayler (pictured), who was said to be close to Epstein’s ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, has also refused to comment 
+5

Actress Emmy Tayler (pictured), who was said to be close to Epstein’s ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, has also refused to comment 

Prince Andrew and Epstein
+5
Prince Andrew photographed with Virginia Roberts in 2001
+5

The women have refused to answer questions on whether Prince Andrew (pictured with Epstein, left) was involved with under-age girls. Right, the Prince with Virginia Roberts

They include Johanna Sjoberg, one of the financier’s young personal masseuses, who has previously claimed that she allowed the prince to put his hand on her breast for a photograph in 2001.

British-born aspiring actress Emmy Tayler, 40, who was said to be close to Epstein’s ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, has refused to comment on her relationship with the billionaire. This weekend there was no answer at an address linked to her in Oxford.

A close acquaintance of Andrew last night said his predilection for the high life lies at the root of many of his public travails, and those of his former wife, Sarah Ferguson.

‘The fact is that both Andrew and Sarah love to live a millionaire lifestyle, without having the actually millions to fund it,’ the family friend told the Mail. ‘They are, therefore, drawn to people that can.’

The Duke of York and his ever-present duchess have nurtured a group of eye-wateringly rich friends and acquaintances who can bankroll their love of swanky foreign resorts and private jets.

In 2011, Andrew was the guest of Saudi billionaire Mohammed Abdul Laif Jameel on a super yacht moored off Corsica, while in 2010, he was seen on another yacht said to be chartered by a ‘millionaire friend’ – this time in Sardinia.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 5:52pm

If Andrew had sex with my daughter when she was under age he should be prosecuted, says father of Virginia Roberts

• Virginia Roberts alleges she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York
  • She says she was used as a 'sex slave' at an orgy when she was under age 
  • Her father said royal should face court if his daughter's claims were true 
  • The Palace denies Andrew had any sexual contact with Miss Roberts 
  • Sky Roberts also claims his daughter was introduced to the Queen 
  • Buckingham Palace says it has 'no record of such a meeting' 

By Sam Greenhill and Paul Thompson In Florida For The Daily Mail

Published: 21:40 AEST, 4 January 2015 | Updated: 11:50 AEST, 5 January 2015

1.8k shares

The father of the woman who alleges she was forced to have under-age sex with Prince Andrew said yesterday that he should be prosecuted if the claims were true.

Sky Roberts, 58, also claimed his daughter Virginia had been introduced to the Queen while visiting London with billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Mr Roberts spoke out to support his daughter, who is now 30, and said her claims should be tested in court.

Scroll down for video 

Sky Roberts (left), the father of the woman (right, Virginia Roberts aged seven) who alleges she was forced to have under-age sex with Prince Andrew, said he he should be prosecuted if the claims were true 
+6

Sky Roberts (left), the father of the woman (right, Virginia Roberts aged seven) who alleges she was forced to have under-age sex with Prince Andrew, said he he should be prosecuted if the claims were true 

Buckingham Palace has emphatically denied that Andrew had any sexual contact with Miss Roberts.

Her father said: ‘I brought up my children and that includes Virginia to always tell the truth … Why would she lie?’

Mr Roberts added: ‘Virginia told me a few years back that she met Prince Andrew when she went to London and she also said while they were there she met the Queen … [Virginia] had been flown to London by Jeffrey. He would fly her all over the world and she would give him massages on his private jet.’

Share this article

1.8k shares

The claim of a meeting with the Queen has not been made by Miss Roberts herself. A Palace spokesman said: ‘There is nothing to suggest that this claim is true. We have no record of such a meeting.’

Prince Andrew vehemently denies the claims made in a new legal action by Miss Roberts that he abused her as an under-age girl at an orgy where she was being used as a ‘sex slave’.

+6

The legal allegation states that Miss Roberts was ‘forced’ to have sex with the royal at parties in London, New York and the Caribbean. She claims she was told to ‘give the prince whatever he demanded’ by his friend Epstein – the US paedophile who hosted the parties – and that she was converted ‘into what is commonly referred to as a sex slave’.

Mr Roberts, who lives on a five-acre ranch in Summerfield, near Ocala, Florida, said he had never talked to his daughter about her allegedly being kept as a sex slave by Epstein and loaned out to other rich men.

But he insisted that if Prince Andrew did have sex with his daughter when she was 17 and under the legal age limit, he should be prosecuted.

‘I don’t care if he is a prince or the guy who lives down the road … it should not have happened and they must face the consequences,’ he said. ‘Having under-age sex is against the law and he should be prosecuted.’

Mr Roberts, who divorced from Virginia’s mother Lynn eight years ago, said he has not spoken to his daughter in three months. Miss Roberts and husband Robert left their home in Titusville, Florida, and are now in Colorado. 

Her father said he never suspected she was being abused by Epstein and his friends; adding: ‘At the time we thought it was all OK. Virginia never once said anything about any sexual activity. I never asked her because I did not think that was going on.

‘Mr Epstein seemed an upstanding kind of guy. She would go to his house in Palm Beach but always come home. When he started flying her all over the world we just thought what a life she was having … All Virginia ever said was that she was hired to give massages.’

He said his daughter was never in trouble with police and avoided any involvement in drugs while growing up in California and Loxahatchee, Florida.

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 6:23pm
At the time we thought it was all OK. Virginia never once said anything about any sexual activity. I never asked her because I did not think that was going on.

‘Mr Epstein seemed an upstanding kind of guy. She would go to his house in Palm Beach but always come home. When he started flying her all over the world we just thought what a life she was having … All Virginia ever said was that she was hired to give massages.’

This clearly reads as though the parents knew what she was doing ..at least
getting paid overs to give massages to an old rich dude, in the privacy of his house..
+ get flown around the world to very expensive holiday resorts to do the same..
+ that she was not missing at all..

the parents must be very very stupid to not have suspected something was going on, other than massages..or they were paid to play stupid.

if your 15 yr old daughter said some rich old dude wants me to go to his house and give him massages..+ he'll pay me big bucks..would you just say, "no worries have fun?"
as if.
imo
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiddlesticks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 6:48pm

But he insisted that if Prince Andrew did have sex with his daughter when she was 17 and under the legal age limit, he should be prosecuted.

‘I don’t care if he is a prince or the guy who lives down the road … it should not have happened and they must face the consequences,’ he said. ‘Having under-age sex is against the law and he should be prosecuted.’

if that's the case there's a million kids out there having under aged sex ??!!

Confused

Panspermia.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 6:53pm

Age of consent

The law in Victoria sets clear age limits for when you can legally have sex. This is called age of consent.

A person can be charged with a sexual offence if they perform a sexual act that breaks these age limits, even if the younger person agrees to it.

The age of consent for same-sex relationships is the same as it is for heterosexual relationships.

Under 12 years old

If you are under 12, a person can't have sex with you or touch you sexually or perform a sexual act in front of you, even if you agree.

Twelve to 15 years old

If you are 12 to 15, a person can’t have sex with you, touch you sexually or perform a sexual act in front of you if they are more than two years older than you, even if you agree.

However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed that you were 16 or if there was less than a two-year age difference between you. This is exactly two years. For example, if a person is 17 and has sex with someone who is 15, it is not a crime. But if the person was 18, it is a crime unless the person believed the person was 16.

Sixteen to 17 years old

A person who is caring for you or supervising you, like a teacher, youth worker or foster carer, can't have sex with you or sexually touch you or perform a sexual act in front of you, even if you agree, unless they are married to you. However, it is not an offence if the person honestly believed you were 18 or older.

from here

http://www.legalaid.vic.gov.au/find-legal-answers/sex-and-law/age-of-consent

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ecair Issoire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 6:55pm
the laws in wherever prince andrew allegedly had sex with the girl
would be relevant..+ may differ to the laws in victoria.

he is claiming not to have had sex with her...he could
have - or in future could claim that he beleived she was 18 or older..i suppose.
Browndog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Browndog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:03pm
Statutory Rape Is Illegal Sexual Activity Between Two People When It Would Otherwise Be Legal If Not For Their Age

In accordance with the FBI definition, statutory rape is characterized as non-forcible sexual intercourse with a person who is younger than the statutory age of consent. The actual ages for these laws vary greatly from state-to-state, as do the punishments for offenders.

Many states do not use the actual term "statutory rape," simply calling it rape or unlawful sexual penetration among a variety of other titles. These laws rarely apply only to intercourse, but rather to any type of sexual contact.

Dating someone without sexual contact cannot be considered a form of statutory rape, and is almost never illegal. All states have an "age of consent," or an age at which a person can legally consent to sexual activity and can then no longer be a victim of statutory rape.

Some states also have laws that take into consideration the "age difference" between both people involved. In many states, the more years there are between the adult and the minor, the more serious the offense. All states have laws with special consideration and age restrictions where a relationship involves a person of authority over a minor; this includes but is not limited to, teachers, coaches, assistant coaches, or tutors.

Generally, the age of consent is 18 in these situations and the penalties for violation of these laws are more severe. These laws change, and can vary depending on other circumstances. For more information on how these laws apply in your state, visit the Answer Board

Statutory rape charges can be reported and filed by the victim, parents of the victim, professionals in mandatory reporting situations, and in most states they can be raised by the state. California has been a primary example of this filing charges against fathers of pregnant women who are, or were, minors at the time of conception and doing it at the protest of both the women and the parents of the involved parties.

The term "Age of Consent" is a term not found in many state statutes, but rather reflects an absence of prohibition. As used on this website, the "Age of Consent" reflects the age at which a person can no longer be a victim of statutory rape; or, the age at which a person may legally consent to most types of sexual activity with another person. This age varies from 14-18 in all states in the USA with over half the states adopting the age of “16” as the legal age of consent.

There are still restrictions in some states on what type of sexual activity is permissible, such as oral sex and sodomy, as well as restrictions on the relationship of the two people involved, for example a teacher-student relationship. These restrictions typically run until the age of 18, though some states still have laws against oral sex or sodomy at any age. There are also differences in the severity of criminal offense based on the age difference between the adult and the minor.

We strongly encourage anyone who is in need of legal advice concerning statutory rape charges or any other criminal charges to contact your district attorney or a local private attorney as soon as possible. A screening service is available through "LegalMatch.com" allows you to post your case anonymously and respond only to prescreened lawyers who meet your legal needs and want to help you. There is no obligation to respond. It's Free, Confidential and Nationwide.
Find more useful tips and information in our posted article "Interview an Attorney".

http://www.sexlaws.org/what_is_statutory_rape

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Bond Esq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:05pm
Just simply say; I thought she was 18. Scott Free.

Sorted.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>