Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Breeding - Public Forums > Stallions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hinchinbrook

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Red Hare View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Originally posted by Red Hare Red Hare wrote:

Unbelievable.

For $8-10m in revenue, you'd reckon they could find someone to walk him around for a bit.

They were walking Danehill around for a bit, letting him have a pick, when he pulled/reared/fell,,,whatever he did,,and died as a result of that.  
Unless you are there to actually see it with your own eyes, you are always thinking  "how the hell did that happen "  ??   Or at least, I am.
Agree there. I'm not underestimating the 'freak' factor. I'm just a little perplexed that a joint with three stallions, two of them in the upper echelon of price and quality, would even have a walking machine.... I'm probably underestimating the scope of the regular walking job.

Either way, it's incredibly sad for all involved - not least the owners of the 150-odd mares he was due to serve.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic