Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Hapy Birthday Maccamax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 9:54pm
Good to hear, hopefully your sharing nature will bring the old boy out of his shell.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Afros Afros wrote:

Good to hear, hopefully your sharing nature will bring the old boy out of his shell.

My old boy has been in his shell since 10.44PM on 28th November 1998.

he is good 1st up tho.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Originally posted by <b>maccamax</b> maccamax wrote:

SORRY ....     It's APRIL FOOLS DAY .

I truly appreciate you anyway . Good luck in life .

Geez aa, you must be one of the worst for not fully reading threads LOL

Oh well, I just thought I would get in the spirit of things, just in case, you know Wink
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by D.OLIVER 2 D.OLIVER 2 wrote:

Happy bday Max.
I have missed our phone conversations the last year, but business is business and my buildings come first.....:)Have a great day and chat before the Melbourne cup.
Btw mate...
Get starfedddd...:)😃

Your still a naughty boy I see.
I wish I could get Starfeeeed ..   Been 16years 6 months and 20 hours since I was last hung by the furry noose.

I might appeal to someone seeking to be a martyr , after all those years,aye.

I'm a bit wary of Fiddles, I offered him a room if he ever visits this brothel called Brisbane.   I gave my chastity belt to JJ.
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:47pm
Happy 83rd Birthday Maccamax
Seems to be a different day every year.
Pilote D'essai
Meow Meow Meow
Keeps winning though
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 1:04pm
I doubt many of us can keep up Xavier & am sure macca will take great delight with a typical play on words over my remark LOL
Have a good one old fella Beer

Experience is something you gain a few minutes after you could have used it!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 10:51am
It was my real birthday yesterday 9th .  ( true story )

The "old fella " didn't  have a good one Gay3,      but I enjoyed the cake My daughter in law produced.
   The time just flies the older you get ....      I've been on this train too long and I think Malcolm can get us into surplus if he puts everyone over 75 on boats heading north.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:14am
Are you a bit like Her Madge,   Macca ?  Have a big celebration on one day, and a real birthday on another day  ??  Thumbs Up  No wonder time flys if you have 2 birthdays in one year !!Cry
You can get on a north bound boat if you wish, but why would you want to do that ??Confused
Stay here and annoying the c**p out of all of us.  That will be more fun.
Hope you had a nice day, whenever it was Beer

animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 12:21pm
Thank You AA.         Your one of the precious relics Of TBV.       If your a resident in this hot box called QLD ,   The North Pole sounds good .
     At least I would see something Bare I'm told .       
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 9:34pm
PartyHappy Birthday maccamax! ... this is all I could afford ... enjoyHug

cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 9:51pm
Happy bday ol mate.

hope you had a stiff drink and slipped a lucky lass a length.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:08pm
Belated happy bday Macca. Hoping you got a load away on way or the other!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 2:53pm
lol   ...         Sounds like I'm a sex maniac by the tone of my happy birthday wishes .  

I told you long ago that I haven't been to the well since Nov 1998 .  

Not much future in shooting pool with a piece of string for a cue.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic