Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Happy Birthday Slowdown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:28am
thanks Guys, got to bed early. just getting ready to go to the track with the two babies. top night with my little family and a wonderful feed. yes S.C. the tattoo total has been passed. LOL I think I will leave it at that. apparently breeding thoroughbreds doesn't allow for tattoos. very happy with both the girls trials yesterday. the blinker addition has really switched on Star.

Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 2:29am
Well I missed that one !!!  Hope you have many more happies, and winners !!!
Go Riverman !!!
I watched the trials vids.
Keep us posted when they race.
I am having a drink for you now .
Havnt mastered the funny faces just yet .
animals before people.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 10:08am
Wishing you a super day slowdown & a wonderful season as a trainer with more highs than lows Big smile

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 11:21am
Happy Birthday slowdown. Thumbs UpBeer Hope you have a great day!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 11:32am
Have a good one Slowdown, but remember you have to be up at 5am tomorrow!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 11:44am
Gee that year went fast.  Hope you have a lovely day.
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:03pm
thanks Guys, took the day off. took Rebel to the track at 8-30 am. how good is that. having a quiet coopers and spending the night with my little family . Saturday night will be different as its my 50th today. around 40 people with a meal and beer , wine and spirits. fortunately no early start Sunday.
Rebel - racing. Lionel - in work. Glory - spelling. Ray - spelling. A Wee Nip - in work.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 10:23am
I hope you have a super day slowdown, a celebratory evening as good as the above & a year of winners & successful foalings Big smile

crooked_gambler View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote crooked_gambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 10:51am
Happy birthday slowdown, hope it’s another great year ahead
This space has been intentionally left blank
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 11:20am
Happy Birthday slowdown.  Hope you have a great day! Thumbs UpBeer
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 1:21pm
Wow the years flow by so quickly.  Have a great day.
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 1:23pm
Happy Birthday Slowdown, Hope the year brings you much success and happiness, CheersBig smile
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 3:59pm
Thanks everyone, great day already. presents included tie ups, winkers and a new crow bar. dont put them down in the long grass. you may never find it again. LOL
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm
At least long grass means your out of that drought from a few seasons ago!  Once was riding a horse which had had an injury from barbed wire and could spot any lying around or loose a mile away.  It stopped dead from a canter unfortunately I didn't.
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 5:43pm
yes Furious, if we do get a dry time its not for long. Saw a show on the ABC about how farmers are moving down here due to the drought. did the same thing 19 years ago. I never complain about sloshing about in the mud after umpteen years of drought outside toowoomba. still no better there. Mate says its actually worse. i find it hard to imagine as our paddocks used to look like gravel roads. i hear you re the horse and coming off. i miss riding but dont miss that bit.....
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:43am
Wishing you a wonderful birthday slowdown with suitable presents & smooth sailing throughout the year  Handshake Beer
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:59am
Well another year has past and boy has our world changed.  Glad to see your racing up and running again and winners coming in strong for you.  Hope that continues and the world becomes a brighter place again.  So happy birthday and may all your mares foal safely this spring.  It's really amazing all the foal photos on Racenet with the amazing length of grass after the last few years of almost no grass.  I'm loving it.
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 12:14pm
You are joining the over the hill gang now mate Big smile  Many happies and lots more winners Thumbs Up
animals before people.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 12:43pm
From me too.  Thumbs Up
horlicks View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote horlicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 12:58pm
Have a great day and many more

Beer
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:14pm
Birthday greetings Slowdown, keep up the good work.
TJMitchell View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TJMitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:24pm
Only the best are born in September. HB.
Time is a flat circle
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:12pm
Happy Birthday slowdown, hope you have had a wonderful day! Beer
slowdown View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowdown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 5:01am
thanks everyone for your kind wishes. had a bbq with family. cheers Slowdown
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 9:59am
All the best slowdown for a super day, great foaling down results & winners at the upcoming carnival Big smile
Dizzy View Drop Down
Premium
Premium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 10:17am
Happy birthday slowdown.Beer

maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 12:49pm
Enjoy them as they come around too quick.   Put more water in the Whisky .

At 68 , that is part of the house rules ....   Or was that 48.

Happy Birthday    
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 1:00pm
Happy birthday Slowdown, I hope the year brings you winners and happiness..Beer
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 1:04pm
Lots of winners in the coming year.
Happy Birthday.
animals before people.
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 1:51pm
Wow birthdays come around again each year.  Hope its a good one Slowdown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>