Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Happy Birthday Furious

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brave_ponies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 6:15pm
Happy Birthday furious! 🎂
All the best for a great year for you, and your mum.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 6:24pm
Cheers Furious Beer
Scientist & Global Warming Expert
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 6:37pm
Way to go Furious!  Clap

ps expect you had to bake your own cake and cook the celebratory meal as per usual.  Tongue
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:06pm
No I have my eldest out cooking tea!  Son making turkish garlic bread and Husband trying to get a new laptop working for all my different outside work (all the different programs I need).  He's pulling out his hair and I've done a fair bit of that also trying as well.

Thanks all I've had mostly a lovely day found Mum some new shoes and a new jumper for myself. That is except said computor which is lovely and maddening at once.  But said boss has given me another job and have to get back to it till called for tea.
Ticino View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ticino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:31pm
Hello,
Happy Birthday to you from your friend from the far and distant Country of Germany. Sorry for the
late greetings, but we're 10 hours behind your time.
As you told us, you had a great time. Btw, I was 'foaled down' at the same year as you.
I have check about the Group 3 winner by  "Fastnet Rock" in France. The only entry I could found was
a 3 year old filly named I can fly (Fastnet Rock-Madonna Dell'orto by Montjeu)  from Family of Landseer and Treve.

regards from Germany, Ticino 
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 12:57am
Happy birthday for yesterday furious - a fellow Aries!!! ... all the best to you, sounds like you were surrounded by family who made it special, and that means that you are blessed! That's Fantastic! ... they should stretch it into the weekend at least, in fact, the rest of the month would seem appropriate!Wink 

Enjoy!Hug
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 8:05am
Thanks again all.  
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:29pm
Have a happy one next year too Furious ..     I'm usually behind since I voted recently but I beat the bluddy lot for 2019. aye

furious View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 3:19pm
Oh dear Maccamax my husband does that also.  Wishes you a week before or the day before so he doesn't forget!!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2018 at 1:34am
Originally posted by furious furious wrote:

Oh dear Maccamax my husband does that also.  Wishes you a week before or the day before so he doesn't forget!!<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

I was 364 days before so that wins the prize.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic