Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Geoengineering/Weather Manipulation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 12:24pm
... yet the same people are telling us that drought and bushfires in Austraia are an UNPRECEDENTED!!! sign of CATASTROPHIC MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING!!! .... RRRREEEEEE!!!Wacko
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 1:22pm
A more clarifying post from AV last night explaining the extent & gravity of a situation that now appears out of the control of anyone bar the perpetrators Ouch (16616)

Whilst there isn’t much going on weather wise for the next 10 days, there is a fair bit going on elsewhere with 5 tropical cyclones trying to form at once in the Indian Ocean, which of course never happens and cant happen without massive amounts of manipulation.

I have recorded a video tonight, its at the bottom of this update, taking a look firstly at how dry the inland is due to the heavy metals spraying that has recommenced, and then hit with electro magnetic frequencies.

The are off the North West coast is being also hit today again, but nothing like what we saw a few weeks ago, it appears there main target is now the interior of the country, with the frying happening right over Central Australia, and also QLD.

The fire situation in NSW and QLD is getting worse, winds will continue and get stronger next week, and this will make the fire problem much worse than it already is.

The interior was hit very hard in the last few days, and as we have seen there is little molecules left to form any clouds at all, and the fried air is moving East now slowly.

A new round has developed today off the NW coast, it is a bit smaller and further South than the usual spot, and this too will come across the country over the weekend.

As mentioned in the video, the reason it’s so dry is because the chemtrails have gone to new levels in the last month, today I have seen something different, the chemicals sprayed a different colour.

They now clearly show up on the satellite, and these will float into NSW and not allow anything to set up anytime soon, and will be hit hard over the weekend with EMFs.

Here is what our skies looked like today, the top one is this morning, and the bottom one about an hour ago, the chemicals are spreading across the sky and will soak up all of the water vapour, so it won’t fall as rain or form clouds, and then flood New Zealand in a few days time.

So this will ensure the dry spell will run for the least another 10 days, and most likely a fortnight, with this ramping up again. Can’t wait for the water tests to come back in a few weeks, many people now showing a huge amount of metals in their rainwater.

If you want to live a lot longer, I wouldn’t be drinking anything other than purified water, or boiled water, Steve from Yorketown reported arsenic and big levels of it in the rainwater.

In better news, the oceans have majorly warmed near Australia in the last 7 days, and to be this far above normal like this would usually see flooding rains in Australia.

Which also explains why they are frying the inland, because there will be a lot of moisture coming in from the North West from these waters up North, and usually lots of rainfall, especially when Cosmic Rays are at space age highs.

The water temps themselves the raw numbers, are extremely high, we still have the warmest waters on Earth off the Northern coasts.

As you would know, this should provide major fuel for troughs to develop, but instead we have seen something extraordinary.

And this above is just downright stupid, we cannot get a cloud develop over us with near record temperatures, and yet not one, not tow, but 5 potential cyclones are developing over waters that are 4 degrees cooler.

This is absolutely ridiculous, I would expect one on the MJO pulse but 5 areas of cyclone development is just plain stupid, as it defies logic.

In the video, I showed the wind patterns that we would normally see in this area up until 2017, the last 2 years, the wind patterns have been totally different, causing things like this.

FB post y/day:

AV  5 tropical cyclones in the Indian Ocean at once, what are the chances of that do you think? Are they taking the piss or what?

JB Notice all our weather has gone to where that Saudi company has contracts to deliver rain!

AV 
of course, thats where they are creating the negative Ions, and don't forget its magnetic, they have to spray first, and then pull the clouds in using HAARP.

Re the chemtrail pics above (nr Adelaide)

AV 
If anyone thinks this is normal they need to admitted to the nearest mental facility

MJV  I wonder do the Pilots know what’s happening on their flight ?

AV  I'm sure they do, yesterday I was watching closely and a Singapore airlines flight came over and stopped the train half way through the sky, and before it did it started to splutter. I think they have a switch they flick which activates the mix on and off whenever they see fit.

LV  then it is even worse than I thought. If this is happening then a lot of people know what is happening and surely some of them will talk about it.

AV  not if they have confidentiality agreements, or threatened with going missing. Which is why there are reports of a lot of suicides in the USA, the military have a chemtrail program with planes set up just for that.

LW  yes I am sure the military have planes set up for it and pilots who are aware of what they are doing. To do this with domestic flights and stop pilots talking would be much more difficult than in the military. If they are spraying us on domestic flights with the full knowledge of the pilots then hopefully one of them will have the courage to talk about it.

Client forecasting site:
Chris from Oberon:

I know you go on about the man made frying – how do you explain the huge level of frying going on in the middle of the pacific ocean, there are no humans there ??. The other point about all the metals that are getting tested in water – is it not a function of all the dust from the drought that is blowing around ie dust/soil which contains metals naturally from the soil that is showing up ?? Australian soils contain a huge amount of metals which is the success story of Australia the last 200 years .
Not trying to cause trouble but just making observations and asking questions to learn.

AV  HAARP and all of the other devices cannot work without metals being in the sky, thats why they have spent 30 years spraying the skies. Don’t forget, the whole Earth is covered in metals all the time, they can hit any area as long as there are metals, the Pacific ocean has huge airline traffic. I mentioned a few weeks back that they will now hit the Northern Hemisphere hard as it is winter there, much easier to keep it dry when there is less moisture. Rainwater is pure, always has been, that the thing about fresh water, the weather purifies it, but not anymore.
Peter Warrack.: another great report, keep up the good work , because we are learning so much about how these thing effect our weather.

AV  Cheers Peter, see how this meeting goes next week, sadly I think the only way this will stop is to do the unthinkable, its been mentioned a fair bit recently on social media, lets hope it doesn’t come to that. (no idea I haven't asked yet)

Tony Vic  So a couple of questions on frying etc. Who is doing it? Why are they doing over Central Australia? Why aren’t the government doing anything about it?

AV  Hi Tony, either China or the USA, most likely China, won’t be long before they own us. They have been hitting the NW for most fo the year, but recently have switched to Central Australia. They spray the chemicals in the Bight mostly, that floats up over land and they then use the Doppler Radars to fry the air, as well as HAARP, and then dry out the atmosphere. But there is also many other ways to artificially ionise the atmosphere, I have covered them a fair bit during this year. Our cell phone tower network is actually a frequency grid, if you knocked out your local tower you would not see too much difference in reception, its created to dry out the atmosphere and microwave the negative Ions.

Our government are UN puppets, unless One Nation gets in at the next election, they will bow to the UN and global elite and let our farmers go to the wall. I am having a meeting with our local MP next week, but it will be a waste of time IMO. And sadly, in the next 18 months, farmers, and then by extension people in the cities, will see how serious this becomes. 5G comes out next year and is a weapon, and no one is paying attention, if you think its bad now, what till it gets rolled out, the frequency it uses a re dangerous to humans for one, but with 1000 extra transmitters between each tower, the frying of the air will go up to much higher levels.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 7:21pm

November 2019 Wrap UP.
Where to start. MOST IMPORTANTLY - thanks to all the Likers & Followers of our page that have sent in you snaps and vids from the last month. We are glad we waited until now to put this video out because while it's over 30 degrees in Brisbane with a low pressure system - at the same time - IT's SNOWING DOWN SOUTH, at almost Christmas.
The Northern hemisphere is the one that's supposed to have a white Christmas. !!!!!!
We are getting through all your wondering inbox messages and responding as soon as possible and the incredible messages of support we are constantly getting, means we know we are on the right track.
REMEMBER - if video games have taught me anything - "If you find enemies on your path, it means you are going in the right direction !!!"
AND if Tetris also taught me anything = "If you try to fit in, you will disappear."
Lame-stream-media have ramped up their brainwashing assault, and even the same Corporation have come out and done "Cloud Seeding" / "Geo-Engineering will reduce CO2" stories and then call HAARP RIPPLES = "Gravity Waves"
Many Tell-Lie-Vision "Meteorologists" have taken extra money from the Bureau Of Meteorology (FACT) to continue to hide the truth and we often get asked how can they continue to get it so wrong.? That's because not even they know how much Geo-Engineering is being done and what HAARP is capable of.
We do NOT want to alarm anyone BUT as we stated a couple of weeks ago..... These conditions around the Country are EXACTLY the same just before the last HUGE flood in QLD that ripped through Toowoomba / Murphy's Creek / Grantham... then Ipswich and ended up flooding half of Brisbane.
Continuous spraying in-land, Storm on the horizon that should have dumped for at least 2-3 days, crazy HAARP activity and then the high winds and weird HOT / DRY wind to come in from the coast.
They are pushing the moisture inland and holding it there..
As you will see in this video the local council out that way have just issued a warning that they are "Testing" the warning system.
As we saw from last time - there was an in-land "Tsunami" that no warning was enough to allow people to get out of that area.
We really appreciate all the wonderful insight that our followers send our way. To us - nothing surprises us.. BUT for all those new to this "Weather Manipulation" - Weather as a weapon topic, your added info is greatly appreciated.
So here we go with our newest - " Pin to top of page" post.
Keep waking up those that have never heard of this and remember our predictions along the way and know we always get it right... I wonder why ???? That's because we know the TRUTH about what's going on up there !!!!!!
Thanks again
Higgins Storm Chasers

UNsustainable Agenda 21 is raging in Australia .. everyday I hear about another unbelievable thing the government is doing to get people off their land .. the drought was geo engineered and so are the fires .. next will be floods .. they have drained the Darling River and turned a beautiful lush and green region into a dust bowl .. the dust storms blowing away previous top soil have actually uprooted huge trees ..the farmers are becoming militant .. seeing that they are at war .. sadly the farmers so not know the whole story .. time for us to educate them about geo engineering .. time to educate the firemen who are questioning the intensity of the fires also .. thousands of tons of aluminium were sprayed before they HAARPED these fires .. over 150 raging in NSW and now families are trapped in some villages .. have to stay and protect themselves as best they can as there is no way out.. another horror weekend ahead

Chemtrails are plumes of toxic chemicals spewed from military and commercial jets that greatly diminish the sunlight, destroy trees, contaminate water supplies and float into the brains and bodies of all living things on earth. Globalresearch.ca reports that independent testing results show the components of these aerosols filtering down around us. A typical chemtrail cocktail includes barium, nano aluminium coated fibreglass, radioactive thorium, nickel, blood, mould spores, yellow fungal mycotoxins, ethylene dibromide, etc.

Activists across the world have alerted the masses as to the extreme health risks of these blanketed sprays. They point to major increases in asthma and upper respiratory diseases, links to diminished brain cognitive function and heart disease.

A new study has discovered nano-particles of metal are already present in human brains. The name of the study is Magnetite in the human body: Biogenic vs. anthropogenic. Researchers from the UK, Mexico, Scotland and America discovered that “high temperature magnetite spheres” which are less an 200 nano-meters (NM) in diameter can “enter the brain directly through the olfactory nerve.” The study says that magnetite is an airborne matter that found in urban areas, and these particles result from “combustion” or high heating.

The study remarks that “biologically formed nano-particles” were first discovered in the brain over twenty years ago. Although the researchers didn’t look at any of the the toxic substances found in chemtrails, they clearly declare that the olfactory pathway is how magnetite nano-particles enter into the brain and this alone is a serious concern for health.

If that is true, then how many thousand times more dangerous is breathing in mercury, nano aluminium, fungal mycotoxins or desiccated blood and polymer fibres?

Stopsprayingus.sf is an activist group located in San Francisco. They have discovered very high levels of aluminium in their drinking water – 4700μg/L. With this much nano aluminium in the water, how much more are in the brains of San Franciscans?

The physical proof of the entryway of nano-particles into brains just shows how critical it is to protect ourselves and our families.

Protect yourself and your brain. Stay hydrated with alkaline water, it’s also essential to take detoxing organic herbs like cilantro and turmeric.

oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 11:04am
I was recently diagnosed with an excess of nano- particles
Refer ALP Election Promises
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 1:02pm
Shows how the rain is blocked coming into Australia & only 6mins. I always find the comments as interesting as the videos LOL
(18435)

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 10:23am
AV: Afternoon all, good news is that I’m going to Canberra! After seeing some evidence, the member for barker insists I present at a Canberra meeting with his colleagues in February, so they can see what I presented to him. And in what was most surprising, when I suggested turning off the Dopplers for a couple of months, he wasn’t against the idea!

So I need another 5 people who will test rainwater between need and then. First 5 people and then I will message you for your address so I can send the sample bottle. The more evidence we have the better. More details tomorrow night in the blog.

AV: Afternoon all, I have now filled the remaining quota for rainwater tests. So some instructions, it must be fresh rainwater, so that won't be anytime soon for many of us, must be in a stainless steel bowl and 1 metre off the ground, to avoid contamination. I will send the sample bottles out tomorrow, and will give you the address to send them back once we have our samples.

Tony Pasin says that if his colleagues see the presentation I put to him this morning, we may get our wish and get access to the Bom and the Doppler Radars and a senate inquiry. So no guarantees, but we have to start somewhere and we will see what happens, hopefully for all of our sake, we can end this act of war on Australian citizens.

SM: Tony has been fantastic for our region since coming into office. Wrapped to hear he is listening and taking on board your information.
PD: Out of interest AV do any other countries run Doppler radars and have they seen any effects ?
AV: yes America has them everywhere and they have modification programs in every state.

On an Aussie Geo group but I haven't checked how true this statement is:

Bikpela Ron GOOGLE HAS SCRUBBED THEIR SEARCH ENGINE OF ALL OPPOSING VIEWS ON CHEMTRAILS, SHOWING ONLY RESULTS THAT PROMOTE OFFICIAL GOV’T NARRATIVE

AND:

Marion Combe Hope someone's saving all these videos before facebook and youtube delete them, there's some heavy censorship going on. I posted a video of a guy think his name was Dave Eggers or something like that and he was talking about spraying & geoengineering & how it's fire accelerant anyhow facebook have deleted it 🤬

In case anyone's interested, sorry it won't hyperlink so need copy/paste Angry (19499)
https://www.communityrun.org/petitions/stop-geo-engineering-our-australian-skies

Edited by Gay3 - 11 Dec 2019 at 1:36pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 2:02pm
but Gay, it's because of coal ...
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:02pm
AV: Afternoon all, some people in Victoria have contacted Maurice Blackburn lawyers, who say they are happy to look at the chemtrail issue.
I have sent them an email requesting that I can present them scientific data to put a case forward. If anyone is interested, please use this link and email them, and quote this reference number, 5507425. in the description, just say that you are very concerned about what is happening with chemtrails and you would like to join this case number.
The more people who are concerned the better chance we have that a strong case can be put forward to the Civil Aviation Authority. The link is below, many thanks.

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:18pm
Done.

To no avail unfortunately as a friend did the above and:
"They just rang me & aren’t going to take the case at all.
They say it’s beyond their scope. https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t6d/1/16/1f610.png";);" class="_6qdm">😐"

Edited by Gay3 - 11 Dec 2019 at 3:36pm
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 3:56pm
This was funny!

Just had a call from Maurice Blackburn to say that they received my expression of interest.

Young girl said; 

"we have had a few contacts and inquiries about this, unfortunately, we do not have the resources to follow up, and after initial investigation, it appears that chem trails are just condensation ... the claims are unsupported by scientific research ... it appears to be a Conspiracy Theory"

I said, "so ...  it's a conspiracy theory!!??" ... 

she said "Yes" 

"You mean like in the Mel Gibson movie?"

Her - "Ummm ... I know Mel Gibson is an actor ...?"

"The movie was called Signs ... Oh you should watch it - it's a very good movie about a crazy conspiracy theorist ... but IS he crazy? ... or are the Government after him?"

Her - "Yes so we have had a number of contacts about this"

"What about HAARP?"

Her - "What's that?"

"It's an anagram - stands for High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program - it's been associated with Chem Trails and weather control globally"

Her - "Ummm ... ok? I don't know anything about that ..." ... at this point I could sense I was losing her

"Ok, so you won't be pursuing this because it's a Conspiracy Theory ... like Climate Change"

That sparked up the brainwashed Millennial within!Tongue

Her - "No not like Climate Change - there is scientific evidence and agreement on Climate Change ..."

"Oh, is there? ... well yes, everyone acknowledges that the climate changes and always has you should watch that movie! ... anyway, I'm a Boomer, so I best go!Big smile"

Then she laughed ... not sure what she was thinking, but it was fun to me.

Soooo ... no, Maurice Blackburn is not conducting any kind of action on this.
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 4:33pm

No win no fee was a big thing for me...

and there is no way they would be winning.  

Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 5:03pm
Same T ... if it costs nothing to ask the question, it's silly not to ask.
Tontonan View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tontonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 9:44pm
Agreed.  

I can't see that Maurice Blackburn would be part of any conspiracy and they have rejected the case on its (lack of ) merit.   

It beats me how people can reject the notion of climate change being exaggerated by the entire sum of humanities activities yet embrace the idea that secret agents are weaponizing the weather with high altitude fairy dust and their high frequency radio transmissions.  
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2019 at 10:09pm
I don't think MB were prepared to make the effort to ask the right people the right questions on their own dime, and every chance that the wrong answers would conflict with existing income streams.

Yep, "religious zealots" don't care that the prophecies of the wrath of the Climate Gods never seem to materialise, and can always be debunked with common sense as pure fiction ... but that HARP stuff is scary gelati!Stern Smile
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 9:28am
From the Oz Geo group:
 AV: I spoke to the government yesterday and am putting in a submission to present at the parliamentary standing committee meetings in February in Canberra, this politician wants me to present to the rest of the house what I presented to him yesterday. When I asked him to turn the radars off for the next 4 months, he wasn't against the idea. I told him if we did that and ground commercial aircraft, we would see the biggest flood in history. We have the warmest waters on Earth currently around us and cannot get a cloud to survive more than 30 minutes before it gets sliced and diced.

Last night's private Blog:

He told me he was very open minded, and is highly concerned about 5G, which also relies on chemicals and metals in the air so that the millimetre wavelengths can have the same impact on water vapour that Doppler Radars have, except at much higher frequency.

The other thing I asked is to get a team to inspect the radars, because even though they might have been hacked by a foreign entity, which we know they were, physically the radars would also need to see upgrades to do what they are currently doing.

I also asked for funding to employ a team to measure the frequencies in real time, using scientific instruments to measure the wavelengths and frequencies they are putting out, that would be a slam dunk class action case.

He is open to a senate inquiry, which would facilitate all this, hopefully this is the first step in all of us seeing things change, it might be a long road, the problem is we don’t have time because our rainfall window is only the next 4 months.

The warmest place on Earth is off the Northern coasts of Australia. Even the shockwaves we see daily are not enough to keep this area from doing what it should be doing.

We still cannot get barely a cloud to develop, as the ionising is reaching new levels, but I think we are not far away from a big explosion of rain through this region.

(Re. above chart) how we still see stories about positive IOD is beyond me, this is La Nina and Negative IOD returning to where it was on July 14th.

Given the unprecedented spraying this last two weeks, the bushfire risk will be massive next week, not only will the heat be oppressive, but humidity is going to be very low, and the level of metal particulates are going to be through the roof.

So we have a very long 10 days ahead of us away from the Southern coastlines, so please stay safe and get prepared, because this summer is going to be awfully bad in more ways than one.

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 11:53am
So the warmest places on earth ATM are off the north coast, try telling the people at Marble Bar and Newman that, both have 46deg.& 47deg. lately, where were these blokes 2 years ago when this dry was getting a grip?
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 12:28pm
Waters Carioca, these are sea surface temps LOL LOL LOL
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Waters Carioca, these are sea surface temps LOL LOL LOL

Oh, I'm running true to form the heats got to me already.
oneonesit View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oneonesit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 1:29pm
All the young birds on here Carioca always seem keen to give us old blokes a tickle up  LOL
Refer ALP Election Promises
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 2:29pm
Yeah mate, old man emu losing his tale feathers amongst other things.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2019 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

Yeah mate, old man emu losing his tale feathers amongst other things.

Let's go with tail*
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 1:16pm

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

US Air Force dreams of future weather warfare techniques.

In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather-modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.

A high-risk, high-reward endeavor, weather-modification offers a dilemma not unlike the splitting of the atom. While some segments of society will always be reluctant to examine controversial issues such as weather-modification, the tremendous military capabilities that could result from this field are ignored at our own peril. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns to complete dominance of global communications and counterspace control, weather-modification offers the war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. Some of the potential capabilities a weather-modification system could provide to a war-fighting commander in chief (CINC) are listed in table 1.

Technology advancements in five major areas are necessary for an integrated weather-modification capability:

1. advanced nonlinear modeling techniques,
  2. computational capability,
  3. information gathering and transmission,
  4. a global sensor array, and
  5. weather intervention techniques.

Some intervention tools exist today and others may be developed and refined in the future.

Chemtrails From SpaceDecrease PrecipitationWeather WarfareIonospheric HeaterUAV Dronefeatured

References

If any of the links above do not work, copy the URL and paste it into the form below to check the Wayback Machine for an archived version of that webpage.

https://weathermodificationhistory.com/weather-as-force-multiplier-owning-the-weather-in-2025/?fbclid=IwAR3WQNJWckM80rmbClJsafIC_26PLLjm3mlgYlclJV1Ex4yBWzN3-lpujFc

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 7:15pm
Only 15 mins & a must listen for those at least half interested Smile

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 9:19pm
Note the date he posted. Fires erupted in the Hills the day after - as predicted.

David De La Rue

Last night I could smell accelerants in the air and tomorrow we are getting a 44 degree day with dry lightning. #geoengineering much?
The big Pharma companies and Australian government are gonna start a bush fire in the Adelaide hills I reckon... #auspol #chemtrails #teamchemtrails #genocide #unconstitutional

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2019 at 10:01pm
Gay it certainly doesn't help when you have people suffering from pyromania wandering the country no matter what's in the atmosphere, just saying.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 3:44pm

3 mins

Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 11:01am
It doesn't come any more blatant than this! Job well done by the Doppler radar Angry

Redemption View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 11:21am
But Gay, no human, no man, no woman, no anybody, would ever dare think of manipulating weather.
There wouldnt be a scientist in world history that would have thought of doing that, nor find a way to.
Scientists are dumb. 

:)
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 7:41pm
A clarifying explanation I found in a Youtube 'comments' albeit 5 years old.

Geoengineering has been discussed for years as a possible solution for ‘correcting’ the world’s weather. But all the while that discussions were taking place amongst recognized establishment scientists and government advisors it was already in place and in full swing, just adding to the climate confusion. They were having their discussions ‘in the dark’ so to speak anyway, because it had already been sanctioned and financed by people at a much higher level with the necessary connections to the military.
So, if this is true, what are their objectives? Here are my conclusions based on available evidence and the work of leading researchers at the sharp end.
A. To weaponize the atmosphere for HAARP/Scalar technology (completed). The particulates in aerosols which are now permanently present in our atmosphere due to continual replenishment by aircraft, have allowed the atmosphere to accept a current. The atmosphere is naturally non-conductive this means in effect that it has now been weaponized.
B. To dominate all agriculture/seed production using weather as a weapon By heating the ionosphere using HAARP, the jet stream can be moved. Weather systems can be manipulated denying chosen areas their natural rainfall. Storms can be propagated or snowfall created – in fact almost any kind of weather event can be manufactured for political or financial advantage.
C. To ultimately have control of the world’s population using A and B above (Agenda 21). But it appears that there is also a further and more sinister objective. Although information through normal channels is limited, it has nevertheless been clearly established by researchers such as Clifford Carnicom, Sofia Smallstorm and others, that part of the aerosol programme is to facilitate the implementation of a trans-humanist agenda without our consent.
Therefore we must add:
D. The combining of the natural human system with nano technology. This involves the changing of our blood, tissue and DNA - and to some extent the evidence to date indicates that this has already been achieved. Sofia Smallstorm’s presentation ‘From Chemtrails to Pseudo Life’ is well researched and should be watched by anyone that thinks this is all conspiracy theory. Sofia's website is called: About The Sky www.aboutthesky.com
Morgellons disease has now been shown to be a direct consequence of a body’s intolerance to the microscopic fibres and nano technology found in aerosol chemtrails that we are all breathing. There are now many thousands of sufferers worldwide. Visit www.morgellonsexposed.com Clifford Carnicom's site contains a wealth of meticulous investigation into all aspects of the aerosol operations and its consequences for human health including the Morgellons catastrophe. He is making it freely available for the good of humanity. You can view and download all his scientific research to date. www.carnicominstitute.org
Dane Wigington’s site www.geoengineeringwatch.org has the best coverage you will find in one place - anywhere on the internet. I doubt there is anyone with a more comprehensive knowledge on the subject. Like Clifford Carnicom Dane has been forced to give up a ‘normal’ life in the pursuit of truth and exposure of this massive crime. It has become clear to me over the years that there is a common thread that connects all ‘truthers’ as we might describe ourselves. That is that we are all conscience driven. You will never enlighten anyone about chemtrails, corruption or anything else if all they care about is what there might be ‘in it’ for them - or they don’t care about tomorrow. Most people I know are like this to some degree and sadly, I have lost some friends along the way because they didn’t understand and I wasn’t prepared to do all the compromising. Tragically, as ecosystems collapse and species’ become extinct, the weight of stubborn, often arrogant, deniers of geoengineering hinders its cessation. In summary, it is my belief that the aerosol programme is a joint operation shared by several different groups who’s objectives overlap and who have been forced to work together bound by the need for absolute secrecy. It’s clear that a lot of politicians, scientists and doctors are still in the dark, because they get their information from official sources above them who’ve been told that geoengineering is still just ‘an option’ should we need it.
As for human health, the incidence of Alzheimer’s, Autism, Dementia and many other serious illnesses such as Morgellons has increased dramatically since the spraying started in earnest in the 1990’s. It doesn’t take a genius to understand why the ingredients of aerosols sprayed around the clock in such huge quantities are poisonous to very many life systems including our own. As hard as it may be to accept, the perpetrators of this agenda know this. It is logical to assume, in that case, that as they have access to such incredibly advanced technology, they must also have the means of protecting themselves. Remember, Agenda 21 is all about massively reducing the world's population so it may be enjoyed by the surviving elite.
The truth about the geoengineering agenda, like so many other truly important issues of our time, will not be found in your TV set. If you ‘Google’ chemtrails you won’t necessarily get the truth - but you will get over 6 million results. That’s a hell of a conspiracy theory".
Sean Hunter www.awarenessnews.com - See more at: http://www.dorseteye.com/…/chemtrails-the-conspiracy-theory… Chemtrails: The Conspiracy Theory That Never Was
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2019 at 7:55pm
I'm a jet pilot and I can tell you they are spraying chemicals and knew this 20yrs ago! I have photos of high altitude spraying and know for a fact it is real! It's not a Conspiracy, people need to wake up before it's too late!!!😎😎😎

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>