Join up at Bet Easy - Click here - Bet Easy is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Harness Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

GLOUCESTER PARK Fri 17/2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GLOUCESTER PARK Fri 17/2
    Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 11:50pm
Like the GP trots...see how we go....:
R1 Quite a few chances..#1  CHALLENGING drawn to win coming off odds on win here last start...#3 JUST BET ON BLACK..best draw for a while, good strike rate and could tip them out at nice price...#5 ESTOCADA...consistent chance..#11 HES THE ARTIZAN..lousy draw but nice win last start....#12 QUESTIONAVBLE GESTURE...hot form, ordinary draw but Lewis drives.
BET:  #3 Just Bet On Black Each Way

R2 #5 NEW WORLD ORDER looks a good thing.

R3 Race in two #3 SHES ARTFUL 212 from last 3 all off SR draws..got the good draw here and #8 RED HOT MAJOR 29-11-4-5 raced in top class last prep..bungled Stand start in SS debut on resumption..should be too classy.
Bet: #8 Red Hot Major Win & 3/7 quinella

R4 Harder race with #1 ARGYLE RED an in form C6 horse been winning C5-C9 races in an M0 with a great draw, #2 EL HOMBRE getting a decent draw at last but pretty inconsistent, #4 IM LISART is a pro place getter but has Voak on board and #12 GAZZ WANNABET is a c9 M1 rated horse in form from an ordinary draw.
BET: 1/12,1/12, 2/4 Trifecta.

R5 #3 PAY ME CULLEN ignore last start 7th in SS in good form prior, #6 BETTOR OFFER class horse of the race and #10 CUT FOR AN ACE in great form with Hall driving should fight it out.
BET: #6 BETTOR OFFER to win with a 3/6/10 Box Trifecta.

R6 Race in two #8 OUR JIMMY JOHNSTONE...class horse of the race and the in form #9 IM FULL OF EXCUSES.
BET: Quinella 8/9

R7 Plenty of chances with #7 IM ROCKARIA 14-9-2-0 good enough to take to Vic for Derby but missed out with a 5th in quali the fell in at Albury last start..draw doesnt help..
BET: Dont like the race...too many unknowns

R8 #1 OUR REGAL IDEAL Bond's trained and well drawn..#3 TWOANDAHALF TIGERS should win but has been finding a couple better in recent races and #5 VANQUISHED..Bonds again and a big class drop.
BET: #5 VANQUISHED to win with a 1/3/5 boxed tri.

R9 #6 HEZ THE JAZZMAN should be the omen bet as I'm doing this while watching a Satchmo doco and I'll leave it that in the worst race of the night.

R10 I went too early on the worst race call and my only interet in the last would be watching #7 CHANGE OF ADDRESS aptly named as he has his first WA race coming from Victoria...fair provincial form with rough place bet on #2 R J BOPPER.
Bet:#7 Change of Address Each Way and R J Bopper for the place.
The Dude Abides
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Bet Easy.

waggamick View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waggamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2017 at 10:31am
Like the GP trots...see how we go....:
R1 Quite a few chances..#1  CHALLENGING drawn to win coming off odds on win here last start...#3 JUST BET ON BLACK..best draw for a while, good strike rate and could tip them out at nice price...#5 ESTOCADA...consistent chance..#11 HES THE ARTIZAN..lousy draw but nice win last start....#12 QUESTIONAVBLE GESTURE...hot form, ordinary draw but Lewis drives.
BET:  #3 Just Bet On Black Each Way    3rd $2.25 place div...F4 $108

R2 #5 NEW WORLD ORDER looks a good thing.  2nd $1.60SP

R3 Race in two #3 SHES ARTFUL 212 from last 3 all off SR draws..got the good draw here and #8 RED HOT MAJOR 29-11-4-5 raced in top class last prep..bungled Stand start in SS debut on resumption..should be too classy.
Bet: #8 Red Hot Major Win & 3/7 quinella   DISASTER

R4 Harder race with #1 ARGYLE RED WIN an in form C6 horse been winning C5-C9 races in an M0 with a great draw, #2 EL HOMBRE getting a decent draw at last but pretty inconsistent, #4 IM LISART is a pro place getter but has Voak on board and #12 GAZZ WANNABET 3rd is a c9 M1 rated horse in form from an ordinary draw.
BET: 1/12,1/12, 2/4 Trifecta.      Nil Pay

R5 #3 PAY ME CULLEN ignore last start 7th in SS in good form prior, #6 BETTOR OFFER class horse of the race and #10 CUT FOR AN ACE in great form with Hall driving should fight it out.
BET: #6 BETTOR OFFER to winStar $1.60 with a 3/6/10 Box Trifecta. 3 let me down

R6 Race in two #8 OUR JIMMY JOHNSTONE..WIN $2.20 .class horse of the race and the in form #9 IM FULL OF EXCUSES....well named 4th.
BET: Quinella 8/9

R7 Plenty of chances with #7 IM ROCKARIA 14-9-2-0 good enough to take to Vic for Derby but missed out with a 5th in quali the fell in at Albury last start..draw doesnt help..
BET: Dont like the race...too many unknowns  well left

R8 #1 OUR REGAL IDEAL Bond's trained and well drawn..#3 TWOANDAHALF TIGERS should win but has been finding a couple better in recent races and #5 VANQUISHED.scratched...Bonds again and a big class drop.
BET: #5 VANQUISHED to win with a 1/3/5 boxed tri.  1/3 Quinella $4.10 Exacta $10

R9 #6 HEZ THE JAZZMAN should be the omen bet as I'm doing this while watching a Satchmo doco and I'll leave it that in the worst race of the night. unplaced $31..dead as Satch...

R10 I went too early on the worst race call and my only interet in the last would be watching #7 CHANGE OF ADDRESS StarStarStar WIN $8.50  $2.80...aptly named as he has his first WA race coming from Victoria...fair provincial form with rough place bet on #2 R J BOPPER. 3rd $3.20
Bet:#7 Change of Address Each Way and R J Bopper for the place.

Pretty ordinary start but left the best until the last.
The Dude Abides
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic