Join up at Crownbet - Click here - Crownbet is Thoroughbred Village’s premier betting partner - Join here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click here for the Thoroughbred Village Home Page - Australia's Premier Online Horse Racing Community. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. Also follow @Villagebet on Twitter for racing tips. Sign up for the village newsletter by clicking here: Newsletter Signup. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Global Cyber Attack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

cabo isn't concerned though. Something about East Timor assures him he is immune from the 47,000 cyber attacks we will have this year. 

the highest nsw counter terrorism boss has told me a terrorist attack will happen in sydney and no one can stop it.

no one has told me of the certainty that my identity will be stolen and used in a crime.

so...

what should i be most fearful of pt?

its quite funny noting you shatting your pants about a cyber attack but terrorism is oh so islamic paranoia.

im just waiting for you to link these cyber hackers to the vatican.
Sponsored Links
Click here to view the promotions at Crownbet.

Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:31pm
What is the link between Islamic terror and cyber attacks from Russia or Nth Korea?Confused
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

What is the link between Islamic terror and cyber attacks from Russia or Nth Korea?Confused

soiled undies.
cabosanlucas View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cabosanlucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:43pm
hey pt,

do you still trust our intelligence and security agencies in keeping us safe when they cant even keep a work computer safe with a decent password?

Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

Originally posted by Tlazolteotl Tlazolteotl wrote:

I have vastly superior internet security, and nothing sensitive to protect, than any of these pro numbskuls who are getting hacked with very valuable
national and business info that they should be protecting.

Admin
Admin

What do you have Tlaz?
I've just renewed this as I've been very happy with them for the past 2 years Smile

https://bitdefender.com.au/solutions/internet-security.html

Kaspersky Internet Security- I'd change that if I thought the KGB was after my state secrets.

LastPass- password manager with a very long master password and a Yubikey as 2FA- it's a little doodad I keep on my key ring that generates one-time passwords.

A VPN

A Datashur secure USB flash drive. I wish I had something interesting to put on it.Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGVRbMKjOGw
Tlazolteotl View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tlazolteotl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:12pm

Originally posted by Gay3 Gay3 wrote:

I have vastly superior internet security, and nothing sensitive to protect, than any of these pro numbskuls who are getting hacked with very valuable
national and business info that they should be protecting.

Admin
Admin

What do you have Tlaz?
I've just renewed this as I've been very happy with them for the past 2 years Smile

https://bitdefender.com.au/solutions/internet-security.html

Kaspersky Internet Security- I'd change that if I thought the KGB was after my state secrets.

LastPass- password manager with a very long master password and a Yubikey as 2FA- it's a little doodad I keep on my key ring that generates one-time passwords.

A VPN

A Datashur secure USB flash drive. I wish I had something interesting to put on it.Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGVRbMKjOGw

Oh, and Malwarebytes free version. People keep on telling me it's good for extracting malware that others have missed. It hasn't found anything yet but it's free so I'll keep it to run the occasional scan.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic