Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Today's HOTTEST Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Luva Punt View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luva Punt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Rosscoe Rosscoe wrote:

Yes, the old days have certainly gone!

I started a thread years back called "Rosscoe's Rippers" which had a following however these days I've gone under the radar. I was actually trialling a system back then which I still use today. But the deadbeats finally destroyed me from posting on here as many other tipsters would acknowledge .....,

Why share a winning formula when most on here are ridiculed by others?

I rarely post on the Thoroughbred Village forums these days,,,,,, I tried also to share my thoughts on the sharemarket however that thread has now lost interest and so have I!

People come and go however it's not the forum of old. There are a few regulars who go under different names these days & many like me who drop in occasionally to have a read & giggle!

I have noticed you don't post much anymore  Rosscoe, but when you do, it is still worth listening to.

I noticed you posted a good thing you had backed at the Gold Coast, and another one at Doomben or Eagle Farm, during the carnival, and they both won.

Hope your horses are running well for you mate.  Thankyou for the advice you have offered me in the past, and for your contributions to the forum Thumbs Up

Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Luva Punt Luva Punt wrote:

I started a thread years back called "Rosscoe's Rippers" which had a following however these days I've gone under the radar. I was actually trialling a system back then which I still use today. But the deadbeats finally destroyed me from posting on here as many other tipsters would acknowledge .....,

I rarely post on the Thoroughbred Village forums these days,,,,,, I tried also to share my thoughts on the sharemarket however that thread has now lost interest and so have I!

People come and go however it's not the forum of old. There are a few regulars who go under different names these days & many like me who drop in occasionally to have a read & giggle!

I have noticed you don't post much anymore  Rosscoe, but when you do, it is still worth listening to.

I noticed you posted a good thing you had backed at the Gold Coast, and another one at Doomben or Eagle Farm, during the carnival, and they both won.

Hope your horses are running well for you mate.  Thankyou for the advice you have offered me in the past, and for your contributions to the forum Thumbs Up

Well I find your posts very informative Rosscoe so keep in touch with us fwiw.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 9:54pm

As they did for all the others mentioned including one of the last to stop posting in Delta Deel Disapprove

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 9:56pm
Kingy had/has health problems & having seen his potentially good horse Wheatsheaf Flyer is no longer with us, that probably hasn't helped either Cry
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Crash View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2019 at 11:16pm
Kembla
3/5 Shadow Colour
8/1 Undoubted

Randwick
1/1 Spaceboy
7/4  Loved One + 12 Palurien
9/2 Mansa Musa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215