Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Happy Birthday to

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday to
    Posted: 19 May 2020 at 7:57pm

skye (40), The Betting Baron (36), dawi03 (36), davidjones (90), last race louie (82)
Members, so to speak, who between them all have provided absolutely zero posts on our site.  Big smile

max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:06pm
The attrition rate of punters seems to be frightful.
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 8:31pm
I've thrown in the towel.............it's far too much like hard work for little return Unhappy 
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 9:07pm
Terribly difficult to win, unless you are very selective. Wasn't always so. So much has changed in the betting landscape, and some of it is not easy to understand. What was one of my main edges, for years, barriers, seems not to be as important in racing, as it once was. And it isn't because of over-betting. It just does not seem to be the factor it once was, in deciding races.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 11:15pm
Come on you guys! ... it's always darkest before the dawn!! ... I was about to give up too, but I got a winner today, and I managed to keep the winnings!!!Party
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Members, so to speak, who between them all have provided absolutely zero posts on our site.  Big smile  

Made a post recently that didn't require a response, however it's allegedly been viewed over 1,000 times!  I'd reckon about 20 genuine views at most, with most of the the rest presumably being roaming drones et al.

Which makes you wonder about all the Big Brothers or worse out there.  Apart from Dutton staffers needless to say.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 8:35pm
What has Peter Dutton done wrong.     Closing the external Borders had to happen.      He left you internal Border dwellers alone.    It is the Premiers who have the Spy Robots on you.

Never mind Donald John will fix all problems after November.
 Post Reply Post Reply