Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Goat Herders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goat Herders
    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:33pm
He we go? They have just got a winner!! Are they going to give us a cry and a big thanks to owners and kiss butt

Edited by Gay3 - 20 Mar 2019 at 6:42pm
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:33pm
Wtf?
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
Straight arrow View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:47pm
Little bit harsh on them. But am I the only one sick of there sycophantic pumping up of there own tires?? They are two c Williams in one
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:28pm
Do what I do SA, hit the remote, switch channels or make a nice cuppa .
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:47pm
Yep u r right! Just sometimes it's there. I'm a sky watcher normally. As u miss to much of what's going watching R.com
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:57pm
I suspect the title may well be litigious, so would appreciate advice from those with more knowledge on the subject, please.
Presently no persons or horses have been mentioned, simply the implication based on rumours & innuendo.
I do realise the term has been used here previously but not as a title header.

Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 7:43pm
Who ever the goat herders are? I'm ok if you take it down! Won't offend me. But can see to a certain couple they might be trying to distance themselves from the label. No problems
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straight arrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 7:57pm
What I find strange is? That they never got exposed in the investigation? Who ever they were? Strange that one??
SHOVHOG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHOVHOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:17am
They enjoy a win and good luck to them. People who don’t like them celebrating is more a reflection of them then peter and manny.
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 6:02am
What is this even about?
what’s wrong with celebrating a win?
Emotion is not illegal
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
 Post Reply Post Reply