Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > All Sports - Public Forums > Joffs All Sports Bar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

MELBOURNE KILLING - Event Date: 09 Nov 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudgeHolden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:15pm
Test tubes...that just gets funnier and funnier each time oneone...no, seriously.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by rusty nails rusty nails wrote:

Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Why don't you go first rusty - tell us all about your pointless existence.

Treat it as a job interview - I may offer you a real job!

Hahahaha
Don’t tell me I’ll earn a gajillion dollars.....

I live on the northern beaches Dummy,so I’ve got no interest in a job at Bankstown in a fantasy business.
But thanks for the consideration.

Pointless existence?
I don’t need to boost myself up when I’m on here.
I don’t need to lie to people I don’t know,who I’ll never meet to make myself feel better about myself.
How many posts you made on this site you sad little man?

Northern Beaches eh? ... not sure which one?LOL
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:48pm
Northern Beaches ??  Is that somewhere impotent Ermm importent ?   Where is that anyway ?   People like me have no idea about northern beaches , so it really doenst matter much in the big scheme of things where you live.
animals before people.
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 11:58pm
They have a an abundance of housing commission and lower end rental accommodation there aa ... nice area, Tony Abbot's people ... mix with the dregs of society like rustard!!Wink
In reference to every post in the Trump thread ... "There may have been a tiny bit of license taken there" ... Ok, Thanks for the "heads up" PT!
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:14am
Great area , had one at Manly Vale , 2 on the one block at North Narrabeen.      Good Rental .       Needs the tunnel to Manly and away it goes .        . My ex still owns the one at Manly Vale . its on the sydney side of that horrible Spit Bridge .
Big house up on the hill .. Opposite the Park .
Give her my love if you see the Bxxxxxx .
Dr E View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 12:59am
Ouch... she still lost though macca ... just not financially!LOL
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Dr E Dr E wrote:

Ouch... she still lost though macca ... just not financially!LOL

Your right actually Doc.....   Tortured by her Heroine addicted daughter
who was the cause .     I barred her from the house when on the gear . and Mum found blood thicker than water.
We housed her , no rent at Narrabeen. But the unforseen creeps up .
Eventually they get the heavy crim element around them and it's time to move.   The beauty gets them more than the gutter
Nothing has improved in the junky scene ---    Terrible .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122