Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Racing Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Gotta Minute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gotta Minute
    Posted: 27 May 2018 at 1:55pm
This filly really took my eye at the trials and I'm all over the $1.9 in R3 at Goulburn today.

Two trials ago she went better than Pedicel in running 2nd to it, and Pedicel then wins at Canterbury on debut. Gotta Minute then comes out and spanks everything untouched in her next trial.

She has drawn 12 of 13 but the 1000m at Goulburn is a long run from the chute to a very soft home turn and then a fairly long straight. Perfect for a 2yo on debut and she will be out of trouble and able to show what she has under the hood.

She's short, and the stable is not going nearly as well as it can do at the moment, but she will be winning and onto city class soon enough.

Sunline...simply supreme
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 3:44pm
I hope no one followed. God knows what Van Damme was doing there. Never in the race and did his best to ensure it ran last.
Sunline...simply supreme
Xavier View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 3:46pm
I actually thought it broke down
Karl and Susan Kennedy are my heroes
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 4:02pm
Needs more than a minute, got home nicely.
SHOVHOG View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHOVHOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 4:21pm
What odds did you end up securing ?
" In gambling the many must lose in order for the few to win"
Sunline View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 4:48pm
Took $1.9 Dead
Sunline...simply supreme
3blindmice View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3blindmice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 5:07pm
Luckily I just watched.The ride was appalling from every perspective. The tactics were questionable but if you go back and stay wide there's absolutely no reason to then take off even wider on the turn. Maybe he thought it was Gosford and he was on Champagne Cuddles?
 Post Reply Post Reply