Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

The Greatest Australian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnolian Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 4:49pm
Who is vadim
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 4:54pm
One of a host of bottom feeders who have attempted to sell tips, apparently.
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 6:28pm
John Williamson, hell do me, a glass of red , he singing Cootamundra Wattle, does it to me all the bloody time.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 7:20pm
Recent references Of Vlad or vad ,   I believe are toward PUTIN>

The old member here was a fraud who set up tipping sites and was most dishonest/ misleading with the results published.
   Still listed on google ( not active ) has been banned by paypal and I would suggest is screwing people by some other means.
Second Chance View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Second Chance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Recent references Of Vlad or vad.   

The old member here was a fraud who set up tipping sites and was most dishonest/ misleading with the results published.  Still listed on google ( not active ) has been banned by paypal and I would suggest is screwing people by some other means.

Unlike you and me Macca, who are neither screwing or being screwed.  Disapprove
Passing Through View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 7:28pm
max manewer View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max manewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 7:36pm
The real Vadim was famous for romancing beautiful women, the TBV version may have had ambitions along those lines, hitting a barrier with his head as the handicap !
acacia alba View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acacia alba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Carioca Carioca wrote:

John Williamson, hell do me, a glass of red , he singing Cootamundra Wattle, does it to me all the bloody time.

Oh dont you just love Cootamundra Wattle !!!!   What a song .
And True Blue !!    Is it me or you ??  
animals before people.
maccamax View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maccamax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Second Chance Second Chance wrote:

Originally posted by maccamax maccamax wrote:

Recent references Of Vlad or vad.   

The old member here was a fraud who set up tipping sites and was most dishonest/ misleading with the results published.  Still listed on google ( not active ) has been banned by paypal and I would suggest is screwing people by some other means.

Unlike you and me Macca, who are neither screwing or being screwed.  Disapprove

It is all in the mind S.C.
A push in the bush is worth two in the hand some say.   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 5:39am
Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Galleries of pink galahs, Diamantina drover, so many great songs on that album. 
Carioca View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Originally posted by acacia alba acacia alba wrote:

Galleries of pink galahs, Diamantina drover, so many great songs on that album. 

What fine judges of music you both are, always nice to have people on the same page.
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Passing Through Passing Through wrote:

Has VaDim been mentioned yet?

Australian champion eater, Whobegotyou's greatest fan(tatts to prove it) multi-media personality. He  even bobbed up on The Chase Australia last week. 

A genuine all-rounder Thumbs Up

Popped up for some national burger day promotion shoving burger patties down his gullet in a rather disgusting display. Kudos for finding something he’s good at though. Still looks like a serial killer.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/melbourne-eater-cal-stubbs-consumes-23-patties-in-19-minutes/news-story/88c768dd09bdaa8d995f8e49bd3d9971

Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passing Through Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 6:07pm
That is disgusting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123