Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Horse Racing - Public Forums > Tipping and Wagering
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

Rating the Corporates ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carioca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2022 at 12:45pm
Xmas coming up , they all want a big bonus Clap 10 races coming into play all states $$$$ , one born every minute , their onto it , f...em , I say . AngryAngry
Gay3 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gay3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 3:50pm
ABC
By business reporter Samuel Yang
The Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) launches an investigation into two of the nation's biggest online sports betting companies over money laundering concerns and warns that it wants the multi-billion-dollar gambling industry to "lift its game".
Wisdom has been chasing me but I've always outrun it!
Brudder_A View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brudder_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 5:56pm
"lift its game" ???

In terms of accounting - that means the ROI better improve!

Any mugs out there who forgot to do the laundry?
ExceedAndExcel View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 8:14am
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2023 at 3:11pm
0 - 10 and that is my rating, weak grubs.
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2023 at 4:08pm
what about the question dodging.
of course if you bet and win even small amounts you get barred. even if you boost a few medium size bets of a fe hundred they bar you. and they reduce your boost so you dont get the same as others. squirmy interview by the sportsbet ceo. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-04-04/online-gambling-house-of-representatives-committee-sportsbet/102186232 
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 2:22pm
called one of the corps its been 2 years since i closed my account. I asked if i could open again with a clean slate. The guy said you can open but no promotions or bonus bets not even the bonus fist second third they run. Bad business bloody grubby weak corps.   
Plastic letters View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic letters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 3:36pm
Spinner, ever had a bet canceled by the TAB?
rusty nails View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rusty nails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 7:50pm
The TAB?

One of my sons was cleaning up betting on local Rugby, a while ago he put a bet on a treble.
They refused the bet in total, suspended the markets in which he tried to bet,then reversed the odds in the games in which he bet.

For about a month, if he moved around, he could get set on a machine at local pubs.
Then, they stopped offering markets in the pub/club machines.

A billion dollar company that sh1ts itself if someone is making less than 2k off them each week…
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2023 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Plastic letters Plastic letters wrote:

Spinner, ever had a bet canceled by the TAB?

no. in general you cant get the same value with the TAB though so i haven't focussed there. i like the boost, or powerplay ect the corps offer until you land a few. Even if your showing a loss they seem to still profile you and reduce the boost then take it completely. GRUBS   
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2023 at 7:32pm
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 12:18pm
everyone should be on the same page. 
Minimum and max bet size, 
same promos to everyone.
i walk into a club with a mate and he immediately gets a text, deposit $50 and we will give you a $50 bonus bet. Not every account is the same.
My mate boosts odds from $4 to $4.80 and mines taken away. 
Grubby to no end.  
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2023 at 12:17pm
we are getting soft, letting the grubby corps dictate to us like they are offering some sort of favour letting us bet with them. Weak grubs of the highest level. A stance needs to be taken. Everyone needs to be on the same page. 
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2023 at 12:53pm
haven't posted for a while but the corporates are still prize grubs, i don't care how they disguise themselves there weak individuals the lot of them. When's a corp going to actually run a book and grow some clackers.;  Wink 
spinner View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 9:02am
i see pointsbet are running massive promos lately, run second in races one to four on selected meetings and we will give your stake back as a bonus bet. Max bet $10 whooooo hoooooo 
Corps are quick off the mark with a wind in when betfair has a firmer even if theres been $5 into $4.80 and only a few $ matched. 
Who the hell makes a book these days.
corps are grubby, dont keep checking your letterbox because the xmas cards not coming.
TAB no better  What about the multiplier with the TAB break out the champers when you get the 1.02x on a $5 bet. 
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExceedAndExcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2024 at 9:17am
The worst are the outright thieves. Some eye-opening stories of the books run by Greg Coote! Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123