Go to Villagebet.com.au for free horse racing tips - Click here now
Forum Home Forum Home > Community - Public Forums > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thoroughbred Village Home Page. For village news, follow @TBVillage on Twitter. For horseracing tips, follow @Villagebet on Twitter. To contact the Mayor by email: Click Here.

WEATHER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
Author
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 1:31pm
I hate storms too Furious, I think our dogs get the vibe from us, but they can here them coming long before we do!

My Dad was almost hit by Lightening while sitting at the kitchen table when I was young, I saw the bolt come through the window, the whole house shook and our silky oak tree in the back yard was charcoal by morning.
Also my brother in law was hit twice in his life the last time being when he was eighty years old, when he was out getting the animals in from the approaching storm, he put his hand on the gate and was struck - was rushed to hospital and was the talk of the town how he survived it, ! But that was tough Ol Bob.
So I'm respectful of those nasty clouds!
GAJ View Drop Down
Champion
Champion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2022 at 1:31pm
(Hear) LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728